New Year Forum Cruise

Options

Comments

• lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Good afternoon...ahhh nearly evening. I am pleased to announce that the band overboard have been found in one of the lifeboats.
    Apparently someone.......had changed the numbers around on the doors of the crews rooms and they couldn't find there's so ended up sleeping in the life boat. The numbers have now put back correctly and the person found with the missing screw driver from the office will be in BIG trouble. We called the life guard because we thought they had fallen overboard and they have been searching for them....
    The band will be playing on deck 4 at 8pm and are happy for you to leave request at the office before hand. They cannot promise but will do there best to play all tunes requested.
    There will be ORGANISED GAMES IN THE POOL this evening for those how could not help themselves in the early hours of the morning. PLEASE NOT SOME FORM OF CLOTHING MUST BE WORN and bikinis are acceptable.
    Must dash don't forget cocktail at 6pm and there is also a film showing in the cinema " the deep".
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    OMG dont say iv missed the ship again....did this last year...ahhh here is a little boat wonder if they will give me a lift....someone will have to give me a leg up when I land stern side :o right Im here....hello anyone there to drop a rope :? helloooo...what with me in my sunday best climbing aboard...what must I look like. :oops: :roll: :grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    OMG dont say iv missed the ship again....did this last year...ahhh here is a little boat wonder if they will give me a lift....someone will have to give me a leg up when I land stern side :o right Im here....hello anyone there to drop a rope :? helloooo...what with me in my sunday best climbing aboard...what must I look like. :oops: :roll: :grin:

here grab on both hands hold tight come on you lot pull pull pull
    oops her skirt is up over her head glad she has clean ones on lol
    val
  • barbara12
    edited 1. Jan 2011, 13:46
    Options
    valval wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:

here grab on both hands hold tight come on you lot pull pull pull
    oops her skirt is up over her head glad she has clean ones on lol
    Oh know....first time I have worn a thong :oops: ...will catch mi death...right I have landed...anyone seen Robbie.... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    YIPPEE :!: :!: We are sailing, we are sailing.........at last :!: :lol:

Organised games in the pool, and NOT some form of clothing :?: The mind boggles, Lupin. :shock: :shock:

Ooo look, fireworks over the bay to see us on our way :!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bLZPatq53k&feature=fvw
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • barbara12
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    YIPPEE :!: :!: We are sailing, we are sailing.........at last :!: :lol:

Organised games in the pool, and NOT some form of clothing :?: The mind boggles, Lupin. :shock: :shock:

Ooo look, fireworks over the bay to see us on our way :!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bLZPatq53k&feature=fvw
    Oh how lovely...have gone all goose bumtys :grin::grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    am so glad we are off to warmer climes it going to get cold here again right after all the excitment with the rope will go bath and ready for dinner
    val
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Its ok i'm a doctor ill sort the captain out

Quick nurse go and get my bag
    k020.gif

Ok Doctor,
    Stay calm barbara i know what this is, Tony must be related to hook and as we sailed to sea he has turned pale and developed hookitis. Only one thing will cure this.
    I need to give all the female staff a full medical at once its the only way to save the captain Barbara "Love those knees girl" come on take the lot off, My god look his hands are returning to normal
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • valval
    Options
    well his face will be red if he touches me with them
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Colin1 wrote:

k020.gif

Ok Doctor,
    Stay calm barbara i know what this is, Tony must be related to hook and as we sailed to sea he has turned pale and developed hookitis. Only one thing will cure this.
    I need to give all the female staff a full medical at once its the only way to save the captain Barbara "Love those knees girl" come on take the lot off, My god look his hands are returning to normal
    Oh no I am saving myself for Robbie...Williams he is waiting in my cabin...I may be gone some time.. :grin::grin:
    Love
    Barbara
  • PamieAFC1903
    PamieAFC1903 Member Posts: 899
    Options
    ERM!!!

I've been waiting at Burntisland for 22 minutes :(
    I ♥ Runrig.

I live, sleep, eat and breathe Runrig!!!!!.
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    My God, what happened? One minute I was in my cabin next I'm being woken up groped and prodded all over the place... Hope nobody had taken embarrassing photos while I was unconscious!
    Right, where's my first mate... Hope she's got things under control..

Did someone mention Robbie? I thought he was a stowaway so I threw him overboard... I'm really sorry... I gave him a life ring..

Oh my word, it's all coming back to me now, how I ended up here...
    I was ship-napped by that pirate Del and his first mate Ardcase Arthur... They tortured me using a robbie williams cd, maybe it psychologically scarred me and that's why I threw him overboard..
    The pirates were after the safe combination to get to the treasure map.. Fear not people for even faced with robbies so called greatest hits double cd I told them nothing....
    I take my duties very seriously and put this ship before my eardrums

Right, full engines, let's go pick pamie up, the poor wee lassy
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Colin1 wrote:

k020.gif

Ok Doctor,

This cruise is turning into a right ''Carry-on'' already :lol::lol::lol: Ooooh Matron :!: :lol::lol:
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Mwahhaahhaahhhhaahhh in a Sid James fashion.... :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    Options
    largehj-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • tjt6768
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    largehj-1.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's where my HATTIE went, lol :? :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    turning into a strange cruise this one wonder what tomorrow will bring hope it warmer climes right off for night cap then early night ready for early swim in pool and some sunbathing hard life but some one has to do it hope trisher joins me
    val
  • tjt6768
    Options
    valval wrote:
    turning into a strange cruise this one wonder what tomorrow will bring hope it warmer climes right off for night cap then early night ready for early swim in pool and some sunbathing hard life but some one has to do it hope trisher joins me

You just relax Val, have a stress free trip, as Captain it's my duty to do all the stressing for you all, lol..
    The pool is heated by the way, just in case...
    We had to go pick Pamie up from scotland before heading off for the sun, don't know if we've collected her yet..

Have a nice evening..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I'm not sure what Hattie's doing with that daffodil. Maybe she will wave it like a magic wand, and then everyone will be pain-free for the whole voyage. I hope so :!: :grin:

Where are we going tomorrow, captain :?: Can we stop off somewhere warm like the Canary Isles please :?: I've got my bikini and sunhat ready :!: t119002.gif
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Well in that case, I will unpack my speedos p015.gif and we can had off to the Canary islands then..... Never been so looking forward to it..

I think we should all have a picnic on the beach s020.gif
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    picnic on the beach great idea will be ready for that
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Wow, Captain, you're looking good :!: :!: But what happened to all your tattoos :?: They seem to be missing :lol::lol: A picnic on the beach sounds great, but I'm not sure about that beachball. Far too energetic for me :roll: Might go for a quick paddle in the sea though :grin:
  • tjt6768
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Wow, Captain, you're looking good :!: :!: But what happened to all your tattoos :?: They seem to be missing :lol::lol: A picnic on the beach sounds great, but I'm not sure about that beachball. Far too energetic for me :roll: Might go for a quick paddle in the sea though :grin:

Sorry for the deception, you caught me out, I used a body double Joan... :oops: :oops: Can't find a doo-dah with tattoos, lol..
    We can just use the beachball as a foot rest if you like..
    Val, as you're a proprioter of such a wonderful cafe would you like to do the food for the picnic?
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Did someone shout for Matron - wheezing, but still functional in an emergency

Not that I am a lover of the high seas, I was queasy on Loch Ness and that was like a mill pond - will take my pills and potter aboard.

I take it the all night buffet will be open.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi Bubbles, there are plenty of handsome (so I'm told) sailors on board to help you find your sealegs mi dear, the buffet is 24hrs or food can be brought to your cabin..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP