SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Options

Comments

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi PA’s thanks for the updates.

Cris, I hope that you are managing to sleep through the worst of today. I do hope you notice the difference in your feet quickly.
    Sending you loads of hugs and a large bucket of fortitude.
    Lv, Ix
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thank you frog and wonky, your duties are much appreciated.

skez? This is similar to my cope, but mine is longer, thinner and electric blue.

d025.gif Mine doesn't have the scary eyes - actually it doesn't have any eyes at all, so how the hell it finds its way around I really don't know! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    DD

Copes have their ways and means trust me. I once found Cris' swimming in the sea of the coast of Devon!!!

GOOD NEWS!!!

Cris is done for the day (has been sick :sad: ),

She may have to attend to the animals first, but dongle permitting she should be along to read all these lovely words of encouragement later on.

Thank you all and now I have the hair the last part of my voodoo doll is complete. thank you to julie 47 for that :grin:

Hope she sleeps well tonight eh?

Love

Toni xx
  • page35
    page35 Member Posts: 1,081
    Options
    Hi Cris
    best wishes for this week, sorry havent been on here or in touch for ages.
    hope the week passes quickly for you
    take care x

Hi toni hope you are well x

sharon
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Thanks for the update, frog, it is much appreciated. DD
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    thanks Toni
    Cris that sister must be running scared :lol: the power of cyber space is a wonderfull thing , you have a chat with your girls , ready for tomorrow, one day done and out the way , more hugs for all xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Toni, thanks for the updates and thankful that Day 1 has been relatively easy for Cris.

I'm hoping sooooo hard that the rest of the week follows suit!

Cris, hang in there, maid. Spring is around the corner.......the cat told me this morning!

Annie
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    that's 20% done now Cris :grin::grin::grin::grin:

love & hugs from us and a wag and a woof from Miss L LEgs

WONky xxxxxx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Dear Cris

I know I not been on here for quite a while. I have been unwell now for a long time.
    I'm always thinking of you though.

You can make it through this week Cris although it makes you poorly.

I would offer to come down with the gang and look after things for you. We got into such a lot of bother trying to do it. Awe that sheep Val painted pink. Jules kept running away with my bucket. The electric fence I stuck the Sister on. I hope she is still ok with you????? Er I did get her down didn't I??

The foals getting out. Awe we were in bother. Annie was there supping brandy saying I am hic helping hic hic honest. She was supposed to be doing the chickens. She had a blue duck egg in her hands. She nearly dropped it when she went hic but I cupped my hands and caught it. Hey never thought about that Annie and I worked like a team she Hicked and I cupped yes well ermm yes.....

Lots of love Cris ((((((((CDM)))))))
    Trish xxxxxx.

Thinking

Sending lots of hugs ((((((((())))))))

Lots of love Trish xxxxx
  • penny44
    penny44 Member Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks guys for keeping us up dated. :grin:

Cris well done you !!! keep it up we will all be there again tomorrow, and harry is happy to share his rich teas lol

Much luv penny xxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Phew all.

Hi Cris.

Thanks for the updates, Toni and Wonky. So relieved they got the line in and SHE wasn't there. Has to be a good omen for the week but sorry the there was a sicky spell and the feet bad.

Cris just refilling the hug bucket for you and will check in on you later. Hope the animals behave for you today and that you can rest this evening. If the dongle does allow it for goodness sake don't think you have to reply to everyone personally!!. :roll: I know you always try too but this week can be the exception PLEASE.
    A simple "Honey I am home" is all we really need today. :grin:

Just recharge and reinflate the Bubble ready for tomorrow. You know I like a bit of Michael Bubble! :lol: as well as me Deadmau.

I'm likin the Cope thing DD, that could certainly catch on and be in big demand. Might keep us out of the opium den or Mash unit eh! :grin:

One down, you did good Cris,
    love and plenty of these. (((( ))))
    Chris xx

P.s Trish so lovely to see you, :grin: leaving some for you aswell (((( ))))
  • nearlybionic
    nearlybionic Member Posts: 1,899
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Sorry I`ve not been here earlier, but my thoughts ( and veins) have been with you all day. I was glad to see you didn`t need stabbing too often, I knew I had good veins!! I hope day 1 has not been too bad and that you are resting (ha ha! I know your style of resting :wink: )
    I will be there with you again tomorrow and thanks for your message for me too xxx. It was really appreciated especially as you have enough to deal with without listening to my rambling!
    NB
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cris
    I do hope you manage some well earned sleep tonight.....shall I bring mi brandy again tomorrow :smile:
    you keep strong my love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Cris has gone to see her girls :grin:

that will no doubt cheer her :smile::smile::smile:

WOnky
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Hi skezier, 'tis only me quickly popping in to wish you a good night. I hope you are able to sleep - and if it's still in, please keep that line clean! Hay is SO NOT required! I am thinking of you. DD
  • chris7
    Options
    Hi Cris

Thanks Wonky, glad she is home and seeing her girls. Hope they gave you the biggest sheepsy snuggle Cris without the headbutting today.

Hope you are resting and gathering some strength. We will all be here again tomorrow. Hang in there flower.

love and hugs ((((( ))))
    Chris xx
  • whalewatcher
    whalewatcher Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Hope you enjoyed a good hug with the girls.
    Sleep well.
    Love
    Val
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Cris,

We're all still with you holding your hand and giving it the occasional squeeze so you know we're here.

Lots of love and courage. XX
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • Poppyg1rl
    Poppyg1rl Member Posts: 1,245
    Options
    Hi Cris
    I think you are an incredibly brave person, I am in awe of you.
    I wish you love and hugs and hope the week flies by quickly and as pain free as possible.
    Poppy X
    'grá agus solas'
    'Love and Light' translated from Irish. X
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All,

Forgive me there are so many names and I lost a whole almost finished post with all your names that went with the connection.... I sometimes hate the mobile dongles :lol:

Been okish today. As ever the headache comes in the min you are connected... she really did get the line in 2nd go but its one of those deep into the elbow jobs.... the right arm of course.... yep right handed and boy do i have to try and keep this one going cus it was about the only vein she could feel..

Must have been the one Nearly lent me :wink: I will give it back but hopefully not tomorrow :lol:

Its got no hay inside... the outer bandage was also saved by the coat so that's ok....

There is talk again of a permanent shunt by what ever name again in the chest. I just ain't sure about it and nor was the rumo cus of infections but no pressure today other than the fear of the swooping hell sister..... who was in her office and i only saw her through the window.....

Did sleep cus its what i do. Part Dormouse maybe :lol:

Its a horrible treatment and well I never grew up in respect of feel ill go bed and sleep but it does kinda work and they are now suggesting to others they try it :lol: I managed most of the bag and on a first day that's not bad but threw up big time 3/4 hour before it finished till they disconnect it 10 mins early.... they would have dome it sooner but I was busy :oops: :oops:

It should hopefully be ok tomorrow but Wednesday...... then it is the hell sister......

If this line doesn't hold... I really will grovel to the pain doc cus I know she can do them as she has never once missed a vein when she has had to put a line in me..... weather she will.... no harm in asking eh?

I felt shift when I got home, tea is the universal cure there :wink: it took a couple of hours before I was able to do the girls and got in feeling horribly wished and did a bit of unscheduled armchairing.... so sorry i am so late.

Thank you all so much and will b up the morning...... My pa had to get get me out this morning and they 3 pa's well i can never thank you all enough cus the fact people actually care is staggering.

I honestly feel humbled by all your help and good wishes... i don't deserve it but hell I so grateful to you all....

Hope Stampy left Harry some of his bikkies and Tony Wish tells me to say she prefers the ones with custard as well :lol::lol: tell you that sheep never goes for the cheaper option :lol::lol:

Hey this is why i go through this....

Went in the morning hardly able to walk on the feet cus they were so painful. Deep purple, swollen and some had definite tinge of black... not a good look cus that's really pushing luck a bit too far.... I know i already lost one.

One day of infusion and they are still very sore but not banging and not purple with no black at all... they are a sort of reddish purplish actually but after one day they are so much better!

i prove every time I need it but its getting harder to have and you people help so much so again thank you all :grin::grin:

Right off to find a bed before the armchair claims me again..... Love and hugs t you all Cris xxx

Sharon a huge nice to see you and you know your never forgotten! Hugs and bubbles by the shed load :grin: xxx

Trish its so nice to see you as well flower. i hope you will soon be feeling a lot better. I remember the pink sheep :lol: Oh and get your brolly out my ear please :lol::lol: Hugs to you and really wish things could be easier for you. xxx

Oh this armchair is trying to claim me... You all take care
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi Cris, just waned to add my best wishes and lots of hugs for you as you go through this (necessary) ordeal again. Hope your girls are behaving for you and offering the hugs and comfort you need. Anyway hidden in these hugs are lots of bars of CDM to cheer you up. Keep smiling honey, love and hugs (((((((((())))))))) Brenda xxxx :smile:
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Morning Cris well i hope the chair didn't claim you and it was the bed , it sounds such a nasty ordeal to go through but for you to see and feel the benefit in those tootsies of yours is a good thing , i agree with the sleep thing if my head is not at its best and I'm feeling grotty its all i do or the first thing i try , the pocket dwellers were good company yesterday it was the cosy-est place to be , it was perishing out there , many hugs are left as always xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • chris7
    Options
    Morning Cris

Just a quick hug refill, and courage. Have jumped in the pocket, I guess it will be a bit harder to get there today so a gentle shove too! You CAN get through this week. Will be thinking of you.
    love, hugs and decent cuppa. (((( )))
    Chris xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    morning cris
    I am ready for pocket duties armed with a tin of biscuits.(not too sweet)
    Hope you managed some reasonable sleep.
    And I am pleased you can see a difference in your feet already.
    Take care
    will be thinking of you
    juliepf (((((((((((((()))))))))))))and a cuppa before you go x
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning gorgeous, I hope today goes as OK as it can. Get some of this, t2228.gif, perhaps squeeze in one or two of these -t3019.gif ('cos every little helps) and we will sort out BN like this t0143.gif. I am thinking of you. DD