SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Options

Comments

• chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris

Just leaving a few hugs, cos forgive me I have nowhere to go tomorrow and may miss your early morning call. I know the troops quite literally will be rallying to get you there.

It is so good to hear the relief in your post here. This week was going to be hard enough without the thought of THAT woman who it would appear has quite simply made you sick with worry..

Good you know you have an ally at the pain clinic and some much needed support in person. We do voodoo, veins and bubbles quite well :lol: but it must make such a difference to see some kind and caring eyes in person you can talk too locally.

I had a longer message here but it zapped into the ether so apologies. I am wishing hard that the veins behave tomorrow and the sickness stays away if possible. Nearly there Cris, WELL DONE you are doing good lass.

Thanks again to Wonky and Toni for the updates, really appreciated by those of us checking up on you.

love and gentle hugs Cris ((( )))
    Chris xxx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    morning Cris i am here as promised your neary there , yesterday sounds as if it was a positive one with pain clinic its good to know you have an allie ,hope to day goes as trouble free , hugs a plenty , your beaming smile is staring to break through my friend xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,424
    Options
    Attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ugly lot :x

Sah Sarnt DD rally the troups!!
    p0249.gif
    (are the bunker babes back??!!)

Minky I do so agree those lump hammers may help someone else even if BN IS hiding from THE POWER OF THE FORUM!!!!!!!! (echoey voice there!!)

Cris is up and finding veins to smother in cream :smile: Well trying to find veins :roll: she is up and for the first time in a good while( almost) raring to go....?

Remember the drip is still vile giving her the kind of headache which feels like yor eyes are popping out and the nausea...well you all understand :sad:

Can't tell you how heartening this thread is :cry:

Love

Toni xx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Toni,

Don't e believe it :lol::lol: Sat here one arm in a bucket of hot water thinking I don't want to go......

But only cus the drug is so horrible not cus of the fear of the b sister :grin:

The right arm is so sore i would rather they did the left and kinda up high enough to move a bake of hay tonight with not problems for the line in...... Know where it would be best to be put but can't find a vein there as yet.....

Hence the bucket......

The fire........

and 3 simultaneous cups of tea......

Will aim to leave here round 8.30 and with a bit of luck get out by 3.30ish...... can hope eh?!

Leaving a pile of hugs and wondering west instead of north bet you can't guess which way the hospital is :lol::lol:

You know I ak so relived that the 'poor' sister is off sick......

Hugs and a bucket of hot water apparently..... Love Cris xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi cris
    Best of luck today.
    Thinking of you, you brave girl.
    Take care and I am so pleased the staff are nice to you
    love juliepf x
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Morning Cris, just wanted to wish you all the best....

Hope that you are ok.

:grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Julie and Tony,

Ta muchly and could you both help find a vein in this arm please?

Tisn't easy but have found one so we only got to find 3 more.... looks like it might have ti be the right after all....

hey i bleeding better ... what comes out is now orange and 80-% saline :lol::lol:

Hope you both have a good day and a kick up the back end in the direction of north might be handy if you would like to :lol:

So nice to not feel threatened eh?! makes a huge difference! (((( )))) xxx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    You can have some of my viens, they're pretty good, the phlebotomists love me, mine stick out like a skinhead at a Martin Luther King celebration :shock: :lol:

Be as well as possible, and keep the humour up, you are an inspiration Cris.... :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    Options
    Tony please lend me 3 .... quick.... I got 2 of nearlys but have clobbered them and can't give them back like that :lol::lol::lol: x
  • tjt6768
    Options
    If only I could Cris........ I would.....
    :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    morning Cris
    Think I may have missed you, but I will be there, everything crossed again that today goes well.....no BS I want one of those dolls :shock:
    See you later
    Lots of hugs ((((((()))))
    and love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Sorry, appallingly late, utterly disgraceful and I sincerely apologise. Right, enough of being John le Mesurier, back to . . . . . .

I yama n 'orrible li'lle man and I pu' meself on 'orrible du'ies as punishmen' for bein' la'e on prade! Sah! Majah Forgmorton Sah! Sergeant DD will unnerstn' the instan' demotion tha' such derliction of du'y requires, SAH!

p0221.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Sart DD!!

You are on potato peeling duties get your 'orrible little self over to the kitchen NOW!!!!!p0282.gif

Left right left right!!!! To the Galley :evil

Everyone

the line is in and Cris has 'trashed' Nearly's veins so tomorrow will be in need of some more???

Did Tony volunteer???

All is well Charlotte is there and is even popping in tomorrow as well to see to it our Cris is alright :grin:

she only has to deal with the headache nausea hospital food and collapsing veins (MUCH later I hope!)

Love to you All

Toni xx
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Nearly done now Cris.......

Hope you are coping with all nasty side effects...
    Take care
    xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Sorry I am late in today. When I missed the early morning roll call the Sarg had me cleaning the latrines with a tootbrush for hours!! :shock: :lol: It took some doing!!

Glad you did albeit reluctantly head off in the right direction and that Charlotte is there to keep your spirits up a little. Hope you can have a bit of a snooze and keep the headache down to a dull roar at least. I am so wishing the veins will hold out today and you get the correct dose done without the need for a bowl! Fingers well and truly crossed. Nearly there Cris, well done for getting there and facing it again. We are proud of you.
    Rest when you can.

love and gentle hugs (((( ))))
    Chris
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Sorry I am late posting Sarg has punished me by making me cut the grass with nail sissors - took for ever!
    Hope that you are ok - not too sicky or headachey. Nearly over now though
    so keep your chin up for the final furlong!

Love Cath
  • wibberley
    wibberley Member Posts: 421
    Options
    Morning Cris, I've not been on the forum for a while and am just catching up. I really hope everything is going okay for you.

Also keeping my fingers crossed that those horrible side-effects don't hang around too long!

Best wishes,

Lois xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I dunno about the rest of you but I feel the pressure is somehow 'off' as BN is not there. That's not right, is it? Poor skezier is still going thro hell, albeit in a slightly nicer way! I do apologise skez, I have been out and about this morning (chores to do and money I don't really have to spend being spent- new shoes - ooooooooooh!) and I have just got back. I hope things are not going too badly today, if you need some new veins I can spare some, I'll peel 'em out later and send 'em via the cope (it's flitting between here and Cornwall at some speed at the moment.) DD
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi cris, I really hope today has gone well.
    Im sending hugs,cope & buckets of antisickness draft
    luv debs
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,929
    Options
    Hi Cris and Toni.
    i hope today is going being a good day for you and you are not in too much pain.
    and perhaps you could have tomorrow off for being a very good patient.
    take care i will be thinking about you.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Hoping that today goes quickly by and that you recover quickly, too....just one more day now.

Hugs to the woolly ones and...... oh well, guess I should leave a few for you........((((((((Cris))))))))

Love
    Annie
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Hi cris, hope you are coping ok and not feeling too ill.
    You asked if you could borrow a vein off me or tony. Well my friend I think we will both have to borrow tony cause mine are also cr..p. ( 23 yrs blood tests).
    Thinking of you
    Take care
    Juliepf x
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    I think some sort of celebration is required when cris finishes 2morrow shall we all meet i the Cane and Able tomorrow night?

Cath
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Cris has been sent home early as she has been so very very sick today.

She IS at home, but is going to sleep for an hour or so and hopefuklly if she is up to it will let us know how she is later.

SLEEP well Cris

Lots of love and HUGS

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Oh dear, skezier I am so sorry to hear that (and, as ever frog, thank you for the update). Please rest as much as you can, honestly we don't need to hear from you, you need to recoup as much as possible. I am thinking of you (and I'm off to work again). DD