SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Options

Comments

• dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I may need them. For other purposes. Shhhhh. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    People power and the doll got rid of nasty BN.

Good luck today Cris
    take care.
    xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    wonky and toni
    thans for updates you are both doing a brilliant job

so glad cris sounds to be a bit happier today and so glad that the horrid nurse is off all week. Yup toni you really scared her this time ,well done :grin:
    cris hope your session is nearly done
    still thinking of you
    juliepf x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    I think we have all got to do has Toni says or else who knows :shock: :shock: Cris get me a coffee while you are going to the canteen....Im stuck under the bed :roll: :lol: hope it all goes well and the sickness stays away.
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,933
    Options
    Hi Wonky Toni Cris
    thank you Toni and Wonky for keeping us updated about Cris.
    i'm pleased today is a good day. long may they continue.
    all the best joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I am still thinking of you. I have to work now (SO NOT IN THE MOOD) but needs must. DD
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    I am so happy and pleased to read such uplifting posts. I do hope you are feeling like eating something too.
    I try to keep my messages short and sweet as I know you struggle with your eyes.
    Cris don't feel obliged to answer everything, you do need your rest.

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Just a quick note before I take littlelegs out for a walk

Cris isn't expecting to be finished until about 5.30 today, with having had a later start. I expect she'll feel really wished afterwards, and has the girls to see to as well.

Cris - thinking of you and hoping that the nausea has kept away.

hugs
    WOnky
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Cris

You are nearly there my friend. It will be over soon. You will do it you always do don't you? I know how bad it makes you though.

If I could I would have it for you.

I will text you later when you get back home.

I have some large bars of CDM for when you feel better. Have you tried their Turkish Delight one? Cris it is so nice mmmmm yummy. Will put a bar of that in for you.

Sending you a basket full of (((((((((()))))))).

Lots of love Trish xxxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    edited 2. Feb 2011, 14:05
    Options
    Hi All

So sorry for the delay in getting on, but Cris is safely home and having a cuppa and still needs to go and do the sheep.

She will try to get on later eyesight and dongle permitting. She has had a way better day for sure BP a bit low, but with no BN to raise it am not suprised!!!!

That doll has done so well!!!! she's off sick ALL week!!!t57109.gif

Love to you all

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Sorry for not posting earlier skezier, work then phone calls and then putting

out the washing got in the way! I hope you are done and out, I hope it

went well, I promise you I have been thinking about you, and I hope all is as

well as it can be. Hey! Good news about BN! DD
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    Well done Cris you are more than half way now only 2 more days , i will be there at the crack of dawn in the pocket space is tight just now but its very cosy, sending many hugs to you and the wooly ones ,xx and all extras xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    What wonderful news it is.........Cris will surely have a more relaxed time if no BN in view!

It must be such a relief to know she hasn't got to cope with that on top of everything else...........hell, it cheered me up, Cris must be doing a fandango................

Only 2 more days to go.............and counting..........

Love
    Annie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    just popped in to see how u are doing keep going nearly there hugs val
    val
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Just poping in to say hi and im checking your progress good to see you posting with what you have got to deal with at the moment take it easy huggs im with you all the best joanne
    Joanne
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Wow Toni with her voodoo and the group POWER OF POSITIVE thinking eh! Thanks again for the updates Wonky and Toni.

Well done guys we did at least help in some small way. (should I be feeling a teeny bit guilty that the BN is off sick though, :oops: nah I can live with that after all she put our Cris through last time.)

Cris hope you get some rest this evening and that the nausea stays away. My niece the medical student says, taking the air :wink: can sometimes help reduce nausea but no one quote me on that please. It is not proven just quite interesting.

Snuggle a sheep if you can Cris and well done lass. Nearly there. What with the voodoo and the loan of NB's vein, I really am beginning to think we have started something here. :shock: Wish really hard folks and I do hope it helps tomorrow Cris. :grin:

love and gentle hugs ((( )))
    Chris xx
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    just popped by to wish you well and send you some caring hugs xxx

coco xx
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Hi Cris, you're doing amazingly well,
    soon be over.
    Get a good night's sleep if possible.
    Will be thinking about you tomorrow.
    Positive vibes on the way again.
    xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Cris, Im so pleased you have had an easier day today.
    Sorry i didnt text back but i was on the way to mums & ran out of credit :oops:
    I hope youve had chance to rest up & have the girls done early.
    your more than half way done now :grin:
    Im not giving up the lump hammer just yet, you never know when you need these things.

Toni,Im never getting on the wrong side of you :shock: :lol: & whats all this left right stuff? You know i can only do left hobble, right hobble,slow,slow,slow.... :lol:
    Well done to you & Wonky for the PA duties & sorry im not about much lately but you & Cris know why. Normal service will resume soon i promise.

Luv debs
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    I have been SCREAMING at my computer, it is soooooo sloooooooooooow.

skezier, I hope you are able to rest tonight and you are able to have some

decent sleep.

Frog, that last post from you was scary - that emoticon was right creepy!

(assumes barky voice)

Right, Major Frogmorton Sah! I will do my very, very bes' to be on parade

on time tomorrow, SAH! DD
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Cris,

I have just caught up with a little of whats been going on.
    My how the power of the people is working!
    Thinking of you ((((hugs))) and rest up!

Rose x
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Cris,

Just in case you have time to browse before you go I'm wishing you luck again and reminding you that we're still with you. :grin:

Love
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    It's gone very quiet from Cris, which I hope means she's sleeping, and not out fighting to restore electrics due to this wind, or some other similar weather-related calamity :eek:

Knowing how the weather usually affects her access to the internet I guess she'll be having 'dongle issues' so we might not hear from her.

Cris, if you do pop in, take care of yourself and enjoy the BN free day :wink:

loads of hugs
    Wonky xxx

and please can I borrow the doll for my next appointment :wink::lol:
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Chris, thinking of you this week. Keep strong, you are over half way through. Focus on the benefits.

SPeedy
    xxx
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All,

Oh the collective power of thoughts :lol::lol::lol:

Oh after the elation I did feel a bit guilty cus I know i wish her sick this week as well.... but no doll....

Toni i will never upset you :lol::lol::lol:

It was all so much more relaxed this time and not just me..... back to how the ward was before this one came along....... You could hear laughter again..... some of it mine..... :lol::lol::lol:

The drug is still revolting... I still felt sick, got the headache and the pain behind the eyes BUT I wasn't stressed out my head and I didn't actually throw up once!

Oh the pain doc (she was so kind to me this morning cus she could see i was stressed and when i told her why... I have an allie! :grin: She was not impressed.....

She couldn't put a line in cus its not her domain but she did find 6 veins and put some stuff on them to numb them and dilate them a bit with enough spare to do tomorrow and Friday as well cus the veins in my left arm really do seem to have collapsed and the right arm is so unhappy with the one that came out yesterday its all swollen and sore.....

here's the rub......

I have the cream and the covers and have to find 4 veins tomorrow so they are ready for the ward to jab..... Wish me luck will you please.... and a heat wave :lol::lol::lol:

Right |i shall go find a bed cus the arm chair is being its normal tricksey self....

Oh she is booking me in for more botox in 6 weeks and at long last I have the gastro appointment! March the something .... its still out in the car but the ulcer can at last be looked at eh?!

You all take care and well those of you who have been thinking along the line that I have..... we did it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

So much better and so much easier. I keep thinking the drug is bad enough and today was so nice and easy cus I had no fear.... Once they told me that is..... till then I was scared out my head......

Thanks to you all again, still feeling humbled by all your help and well same time tomorrow but nearly there eh?!

Love and hugs to you all. Cris xxxx