Post something about yourself...

Options

Comments

• lynnmick
    lynnmick Member Posts: 72
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    i once saw Prince Harry in Cannock Chase near to where i live, he was jogging with a black labrador LOL

No only joking i had a little argument with my OH cos i could have swore it was him, and when he said good morning he was so posh. It was his double, but i doubt it was him, there was no minders HA HA

Lynn
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    excellent folks, love it :D

DD, raw potatoes :? yuck lol..

Ron, well done on the swimming :D And I won't COMPERE you to the others boom boom :roll: :lol:

Lynn, you never know, maybe the labrador was a trained bodygaurd :? :lol:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • gilly1957
    gilly1957 Member Posts: 212
    Options
    Hmmmm

cant think of much....

A few years ago i spoke to Denis Norden( presenter of it will be alright on the night) on my at the time OH mobile...he'd bumped into him in LOndon.

Erhhh i was district champion in surrey at discus....when i was at school.

I got stuck on a big wheel for an hour when i was 13....they couldnt get it to stop going round and round lol :D
  • clanckyclara
    clanckyclara Member Posts: 32
    Options
    Hmmm let me see......

Once worked as nanny to the children of John Paul Jones of Led Zepplin and have seen him naked (accidentally) when on holiday with the family.

I've been cautioned by police for skinnydipping with ex OH and others in local pool. A little too much whisky I think!

An uncle by marriage was once the Prime Minister of S.Ireland (John Costello) - I never met him but always worth a name drop.
  • tjt6768
    Options
    :shock: Clunky.. :D
    JPJ, best bassist ever from the greatest band ever... I am in awe
    Bugger the rest of you lol
    My word, this thread has all the secrets coming out eh? Haha
    Skinny dipping :o You naughty girl lol..

Thanks everyone. This is one of my favourite all time threads already :D

I've got five brothers... Two are step brothers and one is an adopted brother. We've never all lived together thank God lol..
    Me and my Wife had a punk wedding back in 1987!!

Keep em coming peeps..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    lynnmick wrote:
    i once saw Prince Harry in Cannock Chase near to where i live, he was jogging with a black labrador LOL

No only joking i had a little argument with my OH cos i could have swore it was him, and when he said good morning he was so posh. It was his double, but i doubt it was him, there was no minders HA HA

Lynn
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options
    lynnmick wrote:

Lynn

I live in Cannock near Lynmick :D

(beat that if you can :wink: )

Love

Toni xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    that's incredible Toni :shock:
    Lol
    :wink:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • JuliaHod12
    JuliaHod12 Member Posts: 456
    Options
    nothing very interesting.........

I'm a Scot and I don't like either Porridge or Whiskey :roll:

I used to make the little lightbulbs that go in a car interior (filaments as well!)

I met my OH Fluffy when he used to be my next door neighbour (was married, but Divorced before we got together)

I once met Woody Woodmansey (Spiders form Mars) who asked me to go to a Scientologists meeting! :-(
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,714
    Options
    OK I've finally thought of something.

To the best of my knowledge I've never met anyone remotely famous.

And Lloyd George didn't know my father.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Tony! I don't believe it we share Tommy Steele as a relation. :shock: :shock: He's my dad's cousin and my maiden name is the same as his real name :!: (This is what my auntie claims but I've never had a birthday card from him :lol::lol: )

My sister-in-law is the international author Elizabeth Chadwick (her pen name).

I'm married to Superman :wink:

Luv,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    Crikey, everyone is so interesting!
    I've been racking my brains and the best I can come up with is, I once waved at the actor Geoffrey Hughes, thinking I knew him. It was at the time he was playing Eddie Yeats on Coronation street, and I've been a fan of the street since I was a child. The thing is he waved back, I think he thought he knew me too.
    Sorry, that's it.
    Numpty
  • tjt6768
    Options
    these are brilliant lol..
    So, Linda is my long lost Cousin :shock: :lol:

Sticky, yours is without a doubt the best yet :lol::lol:

The Spiders eh? Excellent, scientology though :shock: :roll: :lol:

Hey Numpty, did he have his mucky vest on? Lol
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • tjt6768
    Options
    I have eight tattoos in total including an 'almost' finished (like they're ever finished :D ) backpiece of the Predator from the film with the same name :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Got another one see if any of you can beat this,

My oh was born on christmas day
    his mum was called Mary :shock:
    and his dad was called Joseph :shock:
    his name is John which means Jesus :o

If he could work miracles he would have cured you all.Mig
  • georgie66
    georgie66 Member Posts: 403
    Options
    ahh rondetto.
    would loved to have seen Marty Wilde and Billy Fury
    showing my age now but i was a great fan back then.
    still trying to find something interesting..
    nothing doing
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Ok Bubba is going to name drop one las time!!

Met old corrie actor curly watts while in Thailand on holiday, he was with is wife who was lovely, met up a couple of times on excurshions and chatted this was in 1998.

I love speedway and go when I can to watch my fav team the Coventry Bee's

One of my eye's the left droops a little because when I was at school aged 6yrs old a girl thought it funny to stab me in the eye with a pencil and damage the eye for good!
  • Colin1
    Colin1 Member Posts: 1,769
    Options
    Hey sticky we could all tell a tale
    there has got to something interesting about you, i think your just shy and scared of a good Brag, come on girl spit it out, spill the beans, kiss and tell we all like a good boast now come on give it to us.
    Colin
    WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE
  • resusjan
    resusjan Member Posts: 290
    Options
    1. I got shouted at by Robert Plant - Led Zeppelin because my horse pooh'd outside his house

2. I got shouted at by Robert Plant - Led Zeppelin because I thought he was Robert Palmer

3. I don't like Robert Plant :lol::lol::lol:

Jan xx
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    1. I used to go to school with Eddie Jobson.

2. Apart from this house, I have never in my whole life lived anywhere for more than 6 years. (I'm 56).

3. I have a long hair growing out of the middle of my forehead.
    Christine
  • Avrielle
    Avrielle Member Posts: 182
    Options
    Hmmm. Interesting facts?

1. I am a suicide attempt survivor and an ex self-harmer. I suffer life-long depression but I am far, far stronger than I used to be. Live, learn and pass on to others.

2. My partner is 15 years older than me and apparently used to babysit me as a young child. He built my rabbit hutch! I have no recollection, but was a bit creepy for a little while, for him. Small world!

3. I am banned from entering the perimiter of my High School! Something about me disrupting students, when I did no such thing. Unless they were talking about my 6th form friends who had no care for their A-levels anyway! lol!

If I were to talk about the random stuff I did in school, I'd be typing for ages. But probably the most famous was when I found a war helmet with the spike on the top. I did a running headbutt in to the art room wall which was paper thin! I tried to cover the hole, but apparently the hole is still there now, about 8 years later! It has evolved and grown bigger and now the 6th form art students use it to pass things between the two rooms! Lol!
    Life is just a ride. Up and down, round and around, thrills and chills, very brightly coloured and very loud. But don't ever be afraid, because it is just a ride.
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    :lol:
    mig wrote:
    Thought of something none of us could have done without (well most of us)
    I used to be a machinist and put the gussets and y-fronts in underwear. :o :shock: Mig
  • fowls48
    Options
    resusjan wrote:
    1. I got shouted at by Robert Plant - Led Zeppelin because my horse pooh'd outside his house

2. I got shouted at by Robert Plant - Led Zeppelin because I thought he was Robert Palmer

3. I don't like Robert Plant :lol::lol::lol:

Jan xx
    I love your horse though :lol:
  • fowls48
    Options
    I have met Leslie Phillips (carry on films ) he is so sweet .and sterling moss they used to shop in the cas n carry i worked in.

Sterling to come in, disguised as a tramp every week :lol: we also had a gold medallist Javelin thrower cannot remeber her name :oops:
    I also see norman wisdom in a*da and have always regretted not wishing him a happy birthday as it was the same day as mine :( i was too shy .
  • mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options
    Why do people laugh about gussets,it would be mighty draughty without them,it was totally boring but it put a crust on the table. :lol: Mig