Come on Val you can beat it.

Options

Comments

• frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I remember my mom having a sore bum now. Also, the chemo gave her constipation - she used that liquid stuff to combat it - lactulose?

Still thinking of you Val. ((()))
  • fowls48
    fowls48 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options
    Hi Val

Thats good news for you :) .i will be in your pocket and you can have my endless supply of spoons will be thinking of you everyday in my thoughts and prayers .

Fowls (((((())))))XXXXXX
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,952
    Options
    Hello Val
    i'm thinking about you try and rest you will beat this you are
    strong ((((((((Val))))))))
    take care
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    frogmella wrote:
    I remember my mom having a sore bum now. Also, the chemo gave her constipation - she used that liquid stuff to combat it - lactulose?

Still thinking of you Val. ((()))

got some of that worked lovely lol
    val
  • valval
    Options
    ok got info about wigs right you can get free if got some exemption if not cost £63.00 bet i can guess which i going to fall into get free presctiptions will have to wait see if i get sick money if not might qualify why it never easy eyes were bad yesterday but cool cloth helped just put some washing on line sun out wow back with feet up take care thankyou all again for taking time to suport me ((())) val
    val
  • gilly1957
    gilly1957 Member Posts: 212
    Options
    Hi Val...sorry I'm late coming to this post.

Hope your treatment was,nt too bad,and your relaxing and taking it easy....

wishing you a quick recovery x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Val you are on your way to getting rid of the nasty's...and can I just say that prunes work and they are very good containing iron and other vitamins...see how we worry (((((()))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Val,
    I've been away for a short holiday, so I'm sorry that I missed this thread previously.

I would like to add my very best wishes for your treatment. You can be sure that all your many friends on here, myself included, will be with you every step of the way to your recovery.
    Sending you lots of love and a big hug ((((((((( ))))))))))
    Flowers-ThinkingofYou.gif

Hi Trisher,
    It's lovely to see your name appearing on the forum again. You are missed by me and so many others on here. You are such a good friend to Val, and I know that you will be a wonderful support to her at this difficult time.
    Lots of love and a big hug for you too. (((((((((( )))))))))))))

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • barbara12
    Options
    Still thinking about you Val ((((((()))) xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    had hair cut short looks ace
    val
  • mellman01
    mellman01 Member Posts: 5,306
    Options
    Beat it!, beat it!!, she'll do more than beat it will our Val, for starters she'll kick it's **** into low Earth orbit for daring to mess up her hair!, Now as for wigs I hear dreads are en vouge this season so if you do need one get one of those and a big Rasta bobble hat as well to keep your ears warm!.
    In my house any hair is welcome on my head to be honest as I've got less than flippin Ghandi had. :lol:
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,480
    Options
    :lol:

Thanks Mell - you ARE right of COURSE Val will beat it 100% gauranteed :D

love

Toni xx
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi Val

See I'm here again. Crikey did you have to sit all that time? I was nearly touching the floor as you had the wriggles.

I know you had a sore backside but I was much worse. Sorry about the mess in your pocket but I was just about to eat my yoghurt when you had a wiggle and i spilled it.

Can you come and do my ceiling for me for Christmas please. :P

Love Trish ((((()))))
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi

Just to let you know. I heard from Val a short while ago. She is rather poorly today.

She is being sick and can only keep sips of water down. She has pain on both sides of her. She has been told to increase the morphine sulphate for the pain. I now hope she is asleep.

Perhaps she will feel a bit better tomorrow and come in.

She has got to have another session on December 3rd. Maybe she will be over that dose and be ok for Christmas.

Hey you got me to come here and no Val's cafe. Where's my sticky buns with a cherry on the top and Cris's Cream in the middle.

Can't see Marigold, who's been pumping her tail pal? where are the cow pats soaked in lavender for the peeps feet when Arthur is playing with them? Where's Daisy? Com on Val pull yourself together you wanted me over here.

Val, since this started you have been in my thoughts every day. If there's anything I can do for you just let me know.

Sleep Well

Trish xxxx
    Love Trish xxx also loys of (((())).
  • barbara12
    Options
    Aww Thanks Trish
    Let Val know we are all here for her , hope she has the anti sickness pills...Trish I will go and find the cafe...the buns might be a bit mouldy but I will restock...you take care and its lovely to have you with us xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,480
    Options
    Oh Dear :(

some folks so feel the nausea later on looks like poor Val is one of those :(

Val - sending you Cris' 'buckets' of strength hugs and love. It will pass I promise :? .

Trish - the café is open and sparkling clean thanks to Barbara

Suitably stocked up with supplies - yes including sticky buns with cherries on the top :wink:

love

Toni xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Thanks for the update Trisher.

Val I am thinking of you very much.

Loads love Tillyxxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    it's really good to see you posting again Trish. Xx

Val.. I've been away in the woods hun but you've not been far from my thoughts at all. I know you have the strength to beat this. Ra is on his way to help out any way he can. Xxxxxxxxx
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,952
    Options
    Hello Val
    i hope the sickness will soon go. you will beat this you are a a fighter and you will win.
    ((((((((val))))))))
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Sorry I haven't got to post, but wanted to say your always in my thoughts val, the 1st thing I think of when I turn on my laptop of a morning is hope val is having a better day today. I know you are going to fight this evil disease. Have a restful weekend my dear.
  • valval
    Options
    hi all much more positive today but that not hard done most of xmas shopping they not getting much this year and lads ordering there own bless them ade carried it all home for me just some food needed and we there might even put tree up yet lol now a big thankyou for helping me there a long way to go but you are great val
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Well you have done better than I have with Christmas shopping...you will get there Val..xxxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • ruby2
    ruby2 Member Posts: 423
    Options
    Hey good on you Val...well done..(.oh to be organised I just can't do it lately!)
    Chin up Val your positive attitude is an inspiration :) x
    Ruby
  • trisher
    Options
    :idea: Hi Val

You did great pal Christmas Shopping after an awful day. Now you are going to put the tree up. You are brave Val. I knew you would be? Wonder if it might make Arthur run.

Thanks Barbara and Toni and all of you who are helping her. These wishes will really mean a lot to her they really will. She has done so many for me in the past and it really does help.

Thank you to all of you who are posting messages for her.

Just a quick Hi and welcome to AC to all the new people I do not know. Also all the members I do know hi.

Love Trish xxx

Love Trish
  • valval
    Options
    trisher you are amazing thanks up eating toast was hungry yay got to make most of it val
    val