Come on Val you can beat it.

Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    You can come with me in my wheelchair if you like. Plenty of fresh air. If it rains I have my brolly so you wont get wet.

Trish xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    You can come with me in my wheelchair if you like. Plenty of fresh air. If it rains I have my brolly so you wont get wet.

Trish xx

watch out for the brolly it dangerous
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Val am still pulling for you...and yes Trish's brolly is lethal...dont get on the wrong end of it... :shock: has for wigs I have my own hair but it is so thin I bought on a couple of years ago...and I am about to get one that is ...well what can I say...nothing like my own...they are off a shopping channel and very comfy I have fallen asleep in it before now.....the bus will be ready for the 5th...still cleaning it... :roll: xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,951
    Options
    Hello Val
    i hope you are having a good day.i will be in the bus on the 5. take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • deedeeitsme
    deedeeitsme Member Posts: 321
    Options
    Val am thinking of you and will be there on the 5th (charlie dog in tow again I'm afraid but he is really good and really enjoyed playing with cris's managery) As for the wig you are lovingly creating Trish, how about a nice bit of tinsel to finish it off, give it a festive feel maybe?

Dee x
  • valval
    Options
    had lovely walk with sister in law today staying away from crowds do not want to pic up bugs up while imune system low thanks to all of you for posting it does help ((())) val
    val
  • frogmella
    frogmella Member Posts: 1,111
    Options
    Still thinking about you Val. I will be there on the 5th. You are doing right to keep away from bugs. It does make you tired, the chemo, so get all the rest you need. Look after yourself. ((()))
  • phoenixoxo
    phoenixoxo Member Posts: 625
    Options
    Hi Val,

I'll be there on the 5th too :)

Best wishes,
    Phoebe
    PsA (psoriatic arthritis) and other things since 1990. Happy to help when I can :-)
  • Numptydumpty
    Numptydumpty Member Posts: 6,417
    Options
    I'm pleased you enjoyed your walk Val.
    I'll be there with you on the 5th.
    Thinking of you, and wishing you well,
    Numpty
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Glad you enjoyed your walk. You did right staying away from people. There are a lot of bugs going round at this time of year.
    Christine
  • valval
    Options
    omg the hair coming out two weeks to day lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Val, just to let you know that I'm thinking about you and will be there with all your other friends on the 5th.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Don't worry about your hair Val, just you get well.

I shall be with you on the 5th too.

Love,
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Val, You stay strong and think of this awful disease of being someone you dislike alot and you beat this! Be like rocky!! And defo stay away from crowds of people while your immune system is low as there are some nasty bugs going around at the moment!
    Of course I'll be in your pocket on the 5th, with furry throw and flask of hot chocolate!
    As for hair falling out, don't you worry about that, there are some famous women who have no hair and are beautiful, it's trendy! Bet you will look beautiful.
  • villier
    villier Member Posts: 4,426
    Options
    Val still thinking of you, try not to worry about your hair it will grow back in again, I am sure you will be as cute as a button...........tc..........hope you have a reasonable day...............Marie xx
    Smile a while and while you smile
    smile another smile and soon there
    will be miles and miles of smiles
    just because you smiled I wish your
    day is full of Smiles
  • valval
    Options
    well son told me there was a stall on market that did wigs .thought go see what they have well for only £20 got a lovely one it ace bit of bob with hight lights nicer than my own lol happy girl glad did not waste £63 on nhs one
    val
  • barbara12
    Options
    Val like I said I have two wigs one from a shopping channel...only because I could try and send it back if it wasn't suitable...its just like my own hair only much thicker, and I have a more radical one this one was cheaper....but I love them...you take care xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    Options
    Awe, awe

What the hairs coming out?
    it can't be I sewed it on really tight. You like the different colours? Really? You really like it? I knew you would.

Your son said WHAT, he bought it off the stall in the market? :? But I made it for you. I set up a stall cut ladies hair for you.

I have seen Val's hair cut it looks really nice. I have also seen her in her wig she does look becoming.

Despite being as sick as she is, plus having Arthur, Val still has her wonderful friendly smile.

Pal you are doing great. You should be over the nasty bits before you have Christmas dinner with your son and his girlfriend.

Love Trish lots of ((((( :) ))))). Xxx
  • barbara12
    Options
    Hi Trish...you do make me laugh....I knew that was you on the wig stall...I hope the one with blue and red in was Vals..I do think Val will suit any wig she has one of those faces..
    I am off to find the bus for the 5th ..now were did I leave it :roll:
    Love
    Barbara
  • applerose
    applerose Member Posts: 3,621
    Options
    Don't worry about your hair Val. I have seen a few women without hair and I think they look beautiful. I'm sure you will too.
    Christine
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,951
    Options
    Hello Val
    i'm sure you would look good what ever you wore you are a lovely ladyso kind and helpfull.
    you take care.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Val

Got all clean clothes and underwear all ready for Wednesday. I said I would be with you until you had beaten this and well again. So don't talk about me cos I will hear.

Please don't daudle while going to Medi Car. It's too cold and I will be freezing and will get chilblains.

This is round two pal. That will be two more done and dusted. I know you will feel yuckki but when Christmas comes you will feel a bit better and will be able to enjoy being at your sons on Christmas.

Sending lots of (((((())))

Love Trish xxx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Thinking of you loads and loads Val.

(((())))

Tilly xxx
  • barbara12
    Options
    Still thinking about you Val...I have seen you on Facebook sorry I didnt post not a clue....but its knock 20 years off you...with or without the wig..
    You take care xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Hi Val, your always in my thoughts as I have an Aunt who is battling Cancer. When ever I think of her I automatically think of you as well. Glad you found a wig that your really pleased with. :) You will beable to change your hair as to who you want to be that day soon! Sweet,Sexy,foxy, Vamp! I sometimes think about buying some wigs instead of having hair coloured in different shades! I'm very experimental at the moment, been trying different colours, my hairdresser loves me as she doesn't know what colour I will go for when I arrive for appointment! Been discussing having blue streaks through it this time!!
    You stay strong Val, remember you have a lot of people who care about you and are with you every step of the way. ((((HUGS))))