Biologics treatment and coronavirus
im getting slightly concerned, I’ve been on biologics for nearly 20 years, I was part of the pre NICE trial group. But now I’m getting a bit worried about coronavirus because of the fact the treatment seriously suppresses the immune system, is it a bit of a death sentence to have it if I was then to catch the virus?
has anyone heard any advice on the issue? (I suspect it will be continue with your treatment, but that’s easy for them to say)
anyone else have similar worries?
im due my next infusion this week. My current frame of mind is take it this week and assess the situation again next month when I’m next due.
- All Categories
- 2.3K Welcome
- 17 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 40.4K Our Community
- 670 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 8.7K Living with arthritis
- 2 Want to Get Involved?
- 53 Hints and Tips
- 221 Work and financial support
- 390 Young people's community
- 7 Parents of Children with Arthritis
- 40 My Triumphs
- 132 Let's Move
- 24 Sports and Hobbies
- 13 Food and Diet
- 256 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 16 Community Feedback and ideas
- 333 Chat and News
- 29 Val's Cafe
- 269 Chit chat
- 11 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe