Biologics treatment and coronavirus
im getting slightly concerned, I’ve been on biologics for nearly 20 years, I was part of the pre NICE trial group. But now I’m getting a bit worried about coronavirus because of the fact the treatment seriously suppresses the immune system, is it a bit of a death sentence to have it if I was then to catch the virus?
has anyone heard any advice on the issue? (I suspect it will be continue with your treatment, but that’s easy for them to say)
anyone else have similar worries?
im due my next infusion this week. My current frame of mind is take it this week and assess the situation again next month when I’m next due.
- 7.2K All Categories
- 158 Welcome
- 3.2K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 13 Feedback and ideas
- 38.6K Our Community
- 2.5K Living with arthritis
- 102 Let's Move
- 158 Work and financial support
- 530 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 233 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 22 My Triumphs
- 349 Young people's community
- 475 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 218 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe