hope you are all well.
Im Charlotte, I’m 32 and have had JIA since I was a baby. I have never known life without this disease.
I have 2 children who are fab and the eldest especially is so understanding, the youngest is really starting to get to grips with mummy’s disability.
i am currently recovering from right wrist fusion. I had my left fused 5 years ago. I’m right hand dominant.
all joints are affected from my jaw to my toes but my wrists were the most damaged.
id love to chat with other people like myself, especially those Of a similar age to myself, mums of young children or anyone that has 2 medically fused wrists.
- 7.7K All Categories
- 472 Welcome
- 3.5K Say Hello
- 15 How to use your online community
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 15 Feedback and ideas
- 38.9K Our Community
- 2.7K Living with arthritis
- 109 Let's Move
- 171 Work and financial support
- 553 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 244 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 24 My Triumphs
- 355 Young people's community
- 487 Chat and News
- 23 Val's Cafe
- 226 Chit chat
- 214 News
- 4 Tails From The Cafe