Updates to the Online Community
We have now completed the update to the Online Community. This is changing the look of the forums to a "list view" to make finding where to post an easier task.
Where to start….
So I have Psoriatic Arthritis . I’ve never heard of it before. I woke up last Monday and I couldn’t move my neck, arms higher than 30° forwards or rotate. My knee would not straighten and my hip on the other side kept giving way. The pain made me cry, I felt useless and scared.
What happens now? I’m moving again thank goodness but still painful. Will this happen often?
I hope someone can advise me please:-)
- 7.4K All Categories
- 10 Welcome
- 3.1K Say Hello
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 16 How to use your online community
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.5K Our Community
- 2.3K Living with arthritis
- 95 Let's Move
- 156 Work and financial support
- 514 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 228 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 21 My Triumphs
- 347 Young people's community
- 438 My child has arthritis
- 461 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 210 Chit chat
- 209 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe