Newbie saying ello 👋🏻

Options

Ello everyone. Newbie to this here community but hoping to be able to learn a bit more and speak with folks who understand what it's like living with OA. I was diagnosed just over 3 years ago and I'm really struggling with it all now as it appears to consume my whole body.

Looking forward to getting to know yous.

Rosie 😊

Comments

• chrisb
    chrisb Moderator Posts: 684
    Options

Hi @Rosie67

Welcome to the versus arthritis forum.

You’ve definitely come to the right place to find out more about living with OA and to get some advice from others who have found themselves in a similar position.

If you’ve not already visited our website this link may have some useful information including living with arthritis:

In addition, here’s a link to the ‘Living with arthritis’ section of the forum where you should find some existing dialogues that you may wish to join in with:

I hope that joining the forum helps with managing your symptoms.

Best Wishes

ChrisB (Moderator)

Need more help - call our Helpline on 0800 5200 520 Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm

• Charlestown
    Charlestown Member Posts: 221
    Options

Hi @Rosie67 Welcome fellow OA sufferer 😫😀. Theyre a nice bunch in the cafe. You will like it here im sure 👍😊

• fox
    fox Member Posts: 1
    Options

Hello everyone newbie here too...

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,453
    Options

Hello @fox nice to meet you and welcome you to the forum.

We are a nice bunch here with loads of experience between us all. Just join in any threads or start you own I suggest you try Living with arthritis section as that's where most of us hang out.

Tell us as much or as little as you want about your condition or ask us a question if we can help we will.

Take care

Toni x

• GmG
    GmG Member Posts: 5
    Options

This site is just so difficult to navigate and use. Took me over 20mins to get this far. In the versus arthritis, osteoarthritis booklet it states that capsaicin cream is good for hand arthritis. So why is it not available in the UK. Surely this is safer than taking lots of ibuprofen, so disappointing for me with constant hand pain.