Updates to the Online Community
We have now completed the update to the Online Community. This is changing the look of the forums to a "list view" to make finding where to post an easier task.
I am very naughty often using the supermarkets as my 'larder' and am fairly sure I am not the only person who does so
Given that our lives are going to be (if they aren't already) seriously restricted due to the COVID-19 virus I thought maybe we could swap ideas to help each other get by...… what sort of items are sensible to have in the house. How to store foods. Ideally some easy ideas for meals too maybe?
In our village we have some little flyers being put together to post through doors so those confined to base can request help with things from shopping to putting the bin out.
Shall I start?
1. I have been mashing and boiling potatoes and freezing them. Woman cannot live on chips alone!
2. Cheese can be frozen as can milk
3. I have bought some powdered milk too
- 7.4K All Categories
- 14 Welcome
- 3.1K Say Hello
- 30 Help, Guidelines and Get in Touch
- 16 How to use your online community
- 12 Feedback and ideas
- 38.5K Our Community
- 2.4K Living with arthritis
- 97 Let's Move
- 156 Work and financial support
- 514 Chat to our Helpline Team
- 228 Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- 21 My Triumphs
- 347 Young people's community
- 438 My child has arthritis
- 461 Chat and News
- 19 Val's Cafe
- 210 Chit chat
- 209 News
- 3 Tails From The Cafe