cafe

Options

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    sounds like a good idea we should embrace the quiet days as it gives us a chance to catch up on everything and to get our feet up. do we have any one booked in for dinned done some potatoe just in case and cabage carrots and green beans, got to go out for a bit later lad playing football in town for a change so going to watch
    val
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Af'noon People,

Just grabbed a huge mug of builders tea and a bowl for him k050.gif but she g045.gif bought her own chocolate today for some reason but she wont share it I afraid.

Hope you all having a reasonable day? Cris x
  • valval
    Options
    hi cris did she carry it in her mouth, would not like to share with her if she did
    a032.gif
    might end up like this
    val
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Val
    Thought I might find you in here, just popped in for a brew and trying to think what animal I like best for the BB house.
    Don't want to go to work tomorrow, I'd rather stop here and keep up with all the gossip.
    I have become invisible again, against my will I might add. :cry:
    Chris :wink:

Sorry if I am over- posting! is there such a thing?
    this site is such fun and I'm enjoying the company. Have never had this internet thingy before. :roll: :roll:
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Val,

Nope she has a old bone shaker bike and its got a big basket on the front :wink: For what its worth she wears a lovely flowery dress and a big straw hat with flowers at the front...... At some point I think she may have glasses..... :lol:

I have one who gets quite nasty over chocolate...... Its all hers....... apparently :wink: Cris x

hey Chris your never invisible here :wink: x
  • valval
    Options
    can still see me just checked as went invisible before strange wonder why it happens? milk warm and in flask help your self to home made biscuits and cake have good sleep all of u . the poster for the gents is working well the mice all gone. bit quiet in here with out them all.
    val
  • suzster
    suzster Member Posts: 1,328
    Options
    morning all!!
    i've bought another banana cake with me, thought we could have it later with a cuppa?
    for now though, could i have a mocha please? and some toast maybe?
    sue
  • debatat
    debatat Member Posts: 659
    Options
    Morning all, can I have a cuppa and some of that banana cake, delicious its still warm!!!!!!

Deb x
  • valval
    Options
    sorry gang bit slow today over did it yesterday (walked couple of miles and watched football) rested all afternoon but still got that run over by steam roller feeling lol. hope u helped your selves fetched my book back and taking another put couple of pounds in tin
    val
  • skezier
    Options
    Morning all,

Grabbed my usual builders tea and have left eggs, a few cakes, on for Page and made you some pastys........ meat one, veg ones and cheese and onion ones. Going to have some of Sue's banana cake (that takes me back Sue :D ) and sit here reading a book.

Val hope the steam roller effect is easing up now and Deb if your still around, hi and ((( ))). Cris x
  • debatat
    Options
    Hi Cris ((( ))) , those pastys look nice. Think I will try one of those. I have been in the corner reading the paper. Another cuppa please.
    I will have a look at the books in the corner.

Deb x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi Everyone p050.gif

Just going to sit down here and have a cuppa builders tea....and one of the veggie pasties. Yum yum MMMMmmmm.....
    So h040.gif rry about that couldnt talk witgh my mouth full.
    Deb you want a top up?....

Oh banana cake .........
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Just come to find out who's here. Fed up with being on my own.
    I can't makeup my mind what I would like.
    How about one of those pasties and a cuppa.
    Anyone like their portrait painted?

joy
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Oooh Joy
    can you do my piccie?! e025.gif
    Here's your drink and what kind of pasty - veg on cornish? Cris has done both...
    Your choice......
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Joy,

I shouldn't like mine painted but what you like at sheep or dogs :wink:

Hi Deb,

Just nicked your paper for a min, there was something I need to read :lol: Hows things up there? Luv Cris xx

Hi Toni,

A builders tea for me as well please just had a bit of a shock :shock: Could I have the cat back please....... xx
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    I never come in this bit. Is it good?
  • debatat
    Options
    OOH Toni I would love a top up, thanks. Have you finished with the paper Cris? I hope you have done the crossword for me!! :lol:

Deb x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options

What :?: :?:

You don't know what you are missing, loads of lovely grub, books, dogs, cats, sheep (some times even dancing mice!) :D:D

I'll have a brew and a pasty if there is one left please and think I could sqeeze in a slice of banana cake too. Ta for tidying up the books I'd better see if Ican find some Shakespeare or nice poetry and entice Joan in?
  • valval
    Options
    hi all just popped in gents and lovely and clean havent we had any in today. a cuppa would be lovely just going to put my feet up with a good book
    val
  • eckstardeluxe
    eckstardeluxe Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    chris7 wrote:

What :?: :?:

You don't know what you are missing, loads of lovely grub, books, dogs, cats, sheep (some times even dancing mice!) :D:D

I'll have a brew and a pasty if there is one left please and think I could sqeeze in a slice of banana cake too. Ta for tidying up the books I'd better see if Ican find some Shakespeare or nice poetry and entice Joan in?

What you're serving food? Oh give me some banana cake and a tea please, milk two sugars

ta
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    hi all,im back for kitchen duties.
    you were managing so well i wasnt missed i see.
    (been on a grumpy downer sorry)
    so best get back to it. h010.gif
    right i'll go do some baking ready for tomorrow.
    debs
  • valval
    Options
    debs missed u so much good job it was bit quiet in here welcome back next time u want to have a strop u r welcome to do it here.
    val
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Val and Debs,

Hope your both doing ok this evening?

Could you make these eggs into an omelette please debs and more builders tea is needed please?

Ta muchly x

Hi Deb,

I didn't do the cross word, though I had a few cross words trying but them..... um...... She ate the paper g045.gif :oops: Sorry. xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    hi all sorry for my absence :oops: wasnt a strop i was just down.
    back now.
    right cris you want mushrooms in that there omelette :wink: & a big hot mug of builders tea just for you.(cornish accent dont suit me eh!!!!) :wink:
    debs :lol: right i'll get my coat :wink:been watching to much doc martin :oops:
  • skezier
    Options
    Oh Debs you wont find many actual Cornish accents on that...... Them sounds like em from Bristol! :?

Yes to the mushrooms please. xx
This discussion has been closed.