cafe

Options

Comments

• minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    right 2 egg n chips,bread n butter coming up.
    enjoy.
    do you want a veggy option for tomorrow n friday,ermmm i'll rattle a brain cell...
    right found it...
    quiches..
    cheese,onion,tomato & musroom.
    right back to the kitchen & do quiches.
    what does a girl have to do to get home grumble..... :wink::lol:
    debs
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    chris7 wrote:
    Joyful

I'll be happy to get you a black coffee, after that you lost me :oops: :oops:
    Chris :wink:

I amasking if there is a pharmacie nearby, chemist
    lol
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi everyone

Just calling in for the fish and chips I heard was on offer.
    e065.gif
    I know it's a bit late for lunch but I think I missed breakfast as well so am starving now.
    Hope you are all having an ok day. Wish I could speak Spanish Joy, good for you and sorry not sure where the chemist is!
    Catch you all later.
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    hi all the cafe still going while we all an cruise u might have to help your selves as we all off gadding about wonder where we are headed mind u who cares get the copter and join us sure there room for everyone
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    But Val p050.gif .......

It's a virtual cruise - so people can hop on and off at will......

Did anyone say that the chemist is two doors up on the right, but is probably closed by now......

Brought back some left over pizza from leamington?
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Toni,

Oh left over pizza and builders tea.......... Yum......

love Cris who seems to have turned into a ferbi :wink::lol: xx
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Evening everyone
    Sorry Trisher, I'm not very good at remembering birthdays. 1st October. If you say white rabbits every year on your birthday, is that the present you would like? Oh well, never really good at jokes.
    Happy Birthday chuck any way. Do hope you have had a really good day.
    Valval. Here's a good one for you, might need this on hols.
    DONDE ESTA LA CONSIGNA?

I bought in all the ingredients to make my xmas cake today.
    Shops are filling up with haloween, bonfire night stuff and xmas presents, altogether. Have you see Tescos recently? Things are getting ridiculous.
    joy
  • skezier
    Options
    Evenin All,

Right its help your self time so a huge bucket of builders tea for me, Choc for her g045.gif and a different dog tonight, n020.gif but one as badly behaved as Slipper boy who is a bit busy just now.

Also a builder tea for Ange, have they finished now? and a cuppa for Gill with a cake.

Will do us all an omelette in a min but for now need tea :wink:

Hi Joy,

A black coffee for you as well but please don't talk to me in Spanish, I have enough trouble understanding English :lol::lol:
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Val

Sorry, I didn't mean for the cafe to close because people are on the cruise. I think, by magic , we can be in several places at once. I think some of us are still in the BB house as well, aren't we :?:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,446
    Options
    Well Val
    I think people are definitely in the BB house - amazing!
    AND in the caff
    AND in the pub
    AND on the cruise!
    Have given the place a quick once over......

d025.gif

the grill and ovens are on....... d030.gif

Have brought back my books......

Val - have you seen how much money we've got?
  • valval
    Options
    what do u think we should do with all the money hair do's for every one on the cruise. or shall we organise a great big christmass party here in the cafe with turkey/ nutt cutlets and all the trimmings and a xmas tree with lights on presents for every one (all names in a hat and choose one to get a present for) hope i get rehab would be fun getting him blow up doll in french maids out fit lol :D:D
    val
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Val,

Oh go for the Christmas party one, with hundreds of lights please.

Hope your doing ok today? Cris x
  • valval
    Options
    right we can all start shopping for them now got light curtain that changes colours . see what u can find love cuddly toys that dance and play tunes will see what out there.
    val
  • skezier
    Options
    Oh Val,

Can we have blue LED's, please Val can we, can we :wink::lol: I gets a bit carried away with lights......... :oops: Your light curtain sounds good and this year if it kills me I am going to make a blue and white flashing\chasing sheep........ and maybe a cat :wink: Sad eh?

Hey them curtains are they good? Cris x
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    oh yes please can we really have a Christmas party with pressies for everyone Val? h090.gif

I'm so excited I forgot what I came in for, but think I can manage a bacon butty and a cuppa if there is one going please. I think I slept through breakfast (again!)
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    Ooooh! Xmas party! Excellent idea! Any ideas on how we do Secret Santa? We could have a monetary limit of, say £100? (might as well be generous with the cyber money).

On my way to HQ for a meeting, so popped in before the weekend to say hello...

... and to have tea and some cake - need to support local businesses :-)

Nx
  • valval
    Options
    we r thriving must be loads of cyber money about . can u do us flashing sheep and dog light for garden here will make a grotto with all different charactors from santa to mary and joseph and any other religions can be included just bring them along and will transform garden the view from conservitory will be great
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Val

The Christmas party sounds great, and we should be back from the cruise by then, if our captain ever turns up to steer the boat.

Joan
  • valval
    Options
    we can nip back and then go again for new year party on board ship
    val
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Val,

I shall start work on it today :wink: Hey I really am going to make up a template, cover it in blue LED lights and put it in a tree..... I wonder how near a sheep I can make it :wink::lol::lol:

Could I have some builders tea for me, Chocolate or Deb's news paper (unless Ange left some behind?) for her g045.gif and the all you can eat menu for him k050.gif please. x
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Cris,i'll join you in here for a bit,off to the drs at 3 so im hiding for a bit.
    i'll grab us a cuppa & i fancy a bacon n egg butty.
    hope you doing ok today.
    luv debs
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Cris

Your plans for all the lights sound wonderful. I particularly like the cat, of course. As I type, Tommy is sitting right next to me and looking very suspiciously at the picture of your dog on the computer . I hope he doesn't decide to pounce :!:

Joan
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Debs,

Oh an interesting time with the nurse :wink: She got the blood this time though so have asked her to do the next one.

Hey thats the one thing I really miss..... bacon and egg sandwiches :roll:

Good luck later by the way...... take your list and please ask about the pregabalin. Luv Cris, who is drooling over bacon and egg! :wink: xx

Hi Joan,

Sorry didn't see you. Have you ever seen the cat at Mowzal? He is lovely, very simple and well I reacon's I can do a sheep as well :wink: Velcro is welded to me and sends a purr to Tommy :wink: x
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

Oh I have loads of it....... and I wonder why am I this size?! :lol::lol::lol: Its good stuff and comes from West Cornwall, I am slightly bias as long ago I milked them cows :wink: All Jersey and guernsey and they were so sweet and well behaved.......I sorry I just have a soft spot for cows :wink:

Hows you today? Have you heard from Trisher? I left her a pm and hope we hear something soon.

Luv

Cris xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

It does depend a bit on the breed and the age oh and yes bulls can be dodgy. Limousin's especially are bad with dogs, or so its said. I have to say the dairy cows are normally ok, and the channel isle breeds have inner softness :wink: Mine was an old Holstein or very big friesian....... I had her in lue of wages cus I didn't like what was going to happen to her. She was very iffy but the vet came and she had oa and was in pain. Didn't have her long but she ended her life with love and care.

I'm with you over Trisher and do hope it is something simple.

Shall I get you another choc? I's having builders tea, again :wink::lol::lol:
This discussion has been closed.