cafe

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    barbara12 wrote:
    Think everyone has gone out for the day....Trish hope it all goes well for you today...will have a drink ready when you get back
    Val...did you find a suitcase...dont leave it till last min..you can borrow mine if I can come with you :lol:
    Will grab a builders and cheese on toast not eaten foe a couple of days...so I shall make up
    Love
    Barbara x

did you have the cold could not eat with it lol have packed used old case decided to wait to buy new one
    val
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,899
    Hello everyone
    i hope you all have had a good day so far
    anyone fancy a drink.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Afternoon Jan how's yer tum :?: I've been to dentist :roll: forgot it was today :roll: as soon as I opend my mush my lip starte bleeding :roll: Cut it on a envolope and every time I smile or open my mouth it bleeds :roll:
    Still not packed my suit case, will have to do it tomorrow I'm at the hossy thursday.

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    snowball wrote:
    Afternoon Jan how's yer tum :?: I've been to dentist :roll: forgot it was today :roll: as soon as I opend my mush my lip starte bleeding :roll: Cut it on a envolope and every time I smile or open my mouth it bleeds :roll:
    Still not packed my suit case, will have to do it tomorrow I'm at the hossy thursday.

Jules xx

done mine lol got to make list of do not forget things like phone glasses ect or will forget them lol
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Evening Ladies

Not read back yet but will have a coffee and sit in the corner and try to read back

I hope you are all okish??

Love Trish xx
  • valval
    hi waiting for my grapes lol need tea while i wait and cake please
    val
  • trisher
    valval wrote:
    good morning looks like trisher might have got some rest lets hope so very large tea got pocket duty to day hope there no bits in must fetch my hanky just incase start with runny nose again lol

No Val

I was up in the night I wrote a rather long PM to Annie. About Spike, Kermit, and Mr Toad.

Yes, I was up No I'm not kidding will tell you what happend here at the hossy.

In a moment.

Love Trish xx

Love Trish
  • valval
    ok pal just rest if you need it
    val
  • trisher
    Went in to see Consiltant. She asked how I was. I told her I had not head from the Liver Unit yet. I also told her I had not had the results from the MIR Scan either.

She looked up on the screen and said have you had any letters from them. No We both replied together.

The she asked what about last week We again looked at each other and said No. She said I was supposed to have gone last week to see them.

We did not have any appointments come in the post. was the reply.

Well she was annoyed at that also that I had not had a letter about my visit there.

She said they had gone around the road of MXT and Lefur?? (Don't know what it is) They had given me drugs to avoid going that way. I still reacted badly with what they gave me.

She looked at me and said I had got worse since she last saw me.

Well now they have no option but to give me them now. She was very annoyed at me not getting an appointment last week as I could have started them now.

Instead I have to wait until I see the Liver Unit Consultant. She did say that I would have to have another test when they saw me. But not it would be.

I asked if they had the MIR Scan result she replied yes but it is best they tell you about it.

She gave me another Depo Medrone injection as theydo help a bit.

She told me thr risks of being on steroids Diabetis, high blood pressure also heart attacks can happen plus weight gain. She asked me what I thought about that and I said I don't feel happy as there is diabetis

My blood pressure was up today the nurse said it was high.

he asked me what I thought of being on steroids I told her that there was diabetis on my mother's side of the family all of them had it. I also said I did not want to run the risk of heart attack ect.

She then printed off a copy of the letter that I should have got from the Liver Unit. Aslo she said that the Secretay's number was on it. I have to ring her tomorrow and tell her that the Rheummy Consultant wants to know when I'm going to be seen as I was not sent a letter to go last week.

Then when I have this other test done I'm to ring her and let her know.

She was very annoyed about it all as it means more delays. Also I'm getting worse.

Love Trish xxxx
  • valval
    hi pal you will get worse with out the meds you need you knew it was getting worse you have had so much more pain and swelling just from the bits you tell us we know you are much worse. when you get the new meds it should be much better at least stop it getting any worse. let us know what liver people say lol ((())) val
    val
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Hi all, Trish hun bet your tired now, hope you get your appiontment sorted. I'm off to bed got a headache comming on :roll: nite all ((((hugs)))) to you all.

Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    snowball wrote:
    Hi all, Trish hun bet your tired now, hope you get your appiontment sorted. I'm off to bed got a headache comming on :roll: nite all ((((hugs)))) to you all.

Jules xx

sleep well
    val
  • valval
    good night all got to go need rest lol leaving basket of ((())) just incase needed val
    val
  • trisher
    Jules

I wrote it in cafe bur will send you a pm. Hope your headache goes soon. Pocket duty for Julie next on Thursday.

Val

I know I'm not easy to treat with all my problems but could have done without getting worse with Arthur. He has really bite me hard on the hands also everywhere else wait til I catch him ggrrr

Still you bad enough Val aren't you?

Annie must be out looking at Spike the hedge hog or mr Toad or \kermit the Frog.
  • trisher
    I Knew it Pal

she is out the garden looking for Spike. She won't be nice to him if her cat gomes in with spike fron heggyhog.

Her garden is fancinating her. Running out looking for Kermit and Co.

When we left this morning it was pouring down with rain half way there it was dry and no sign of rain anywhere only on our car.

Fuuny isn't it. Are you sure Val are you really sure my cane is not harvest yet. We did do one where we grew grapes and starwberries amd sugar cane????? I have not harvested it yet. :shock: It is only 87% grown
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    I've come in for a builders, it's hard work looking for hedgies in the dark.

it occurred to me that all I need is a newt or two and I can start a business in spell-casting. Anyone got any?

I am soooo hot tonight, is it just me, or is anyone else finding it warm?

Annie
  • trisher
    Val

It has come up on my I Pad we won a silver medal for White Sangria in 2 days 4 hours We Both won a silver Medal wey hey

Nip over to the pub and we will have a drink

Why am I growing sugar cane????? We got 500 points and a bonus of 100 XP 100.

I think we are the first to win a medal Pal Congratulations Val :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Annie

I'm sitting with the fan blowing on me I'm so hot and sweating will need another bath at this rate.

Newts well, when we went to Malta we saw them running up the walls in our room they are everywhere. One jumped in my suitcase good job I saw him.

Don't you need warts to cast spells :shock:

Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    I was thinking more of spells for getting rid of warts.........not that I've got any atm.

I could also do with a spell for the dog next door.........he hates me going up to the fence that separates our gardens and he's so heavy he'll have the fence down soon. We'd replace it if it was ours, but it belongs to the neighbours. He's black - the blackest dog I ever saw - and I can't see him out there at night.

I was only looking for a hedgie!

Oh well, another builders and some more cake, I think.

Annie
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Hi to one and all, hope you are recovering from your hossy trip Trish, sounds like you had a busy day - at least things can move forward now that the Dr set things in motion again. Sending hugs 5 times round the roundabout.

More hugs to everyone too, I feel it is a time that we all need them, some days are getting to be a real struggle, for all of us. But, we carry on, fighting back, as we do. Hark at me, all wistful and profound :roll:
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • bubbles
    trisher wrote:
    Annie

I'm sitting with the fan blowing on me I'm so hot and sweating will need another bath at this rate.

Newts well, when we went to Malta we saw them running up the walls in our room they are everywhere. One jumped in my suitcase good job I saw him.

Don't you need warts to cast spells :shock:

Trish xx

p040.gif ohhhhhhhhhh are we casting spells, let me get my broomstick k040.gif

Right, I have the things on my hands / feet, so they will do for starters. Need eye of toad and ear of bat :shock:
  • bubbles
    I think I will take my nightly concoction, have a cup of T, some biscuits and then go to bed, am pooped and my back has the whole choir singing away.

N Night, take lots of care everyone. XXXX Bubbles.
  • trisher
    annie_mial wrote:
    I was thinking more of spells for getting rid of warts.........not that I've got any atm.

I could also do with a spell for the dog next door.........he hates me going up to the fence that separates our gardens and he's so heavy he'll have the fence down soon. We'd replace it if it was ours, but it belongs to the neighbours. He's black - the blackest dog I ever saw - and I can't see him out there at night.

Annie

Sorry I was otherwise detained. Hi name is Spikey, you have Kermet the frog, and Mr Toad. Do toads and frogs mix together?

Incase it escapes me why do you want to make a spell for getting rid of warts if you have not got any. Sitting here scratching my head trying to think why.

Is it incase you get them or what?????

A very miffed Trish xxx
  • trisher
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Morning :shock: nobody in...right I will put breakfast on for anyone that sneaks in later....eggs bacon sausage...and veggies option of course...oh and baked beans...cant have a breakfast without them :)
    Hope you all have a goodish day
    See you later
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
This discussion has been closed.