cafe

Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    #Val

Read back now forgotten what I read. I remember this Pal if you going to get new suitcase get one that has rigid corners. That will help save it busting.

You could have borrowed mine if we lived near I got those really tough ones. We got them in America for half the price you pay here.

Right, come put the cow pats on you feet I have put lavender on them so they smell nice. Might help you they have worked before. There is a pile of them by the back door if anyone needs them.

Will go back and have another look back and have another look.

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Right got the cake for Annie look they made it nice

g34058.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Annie

I got a cake for you aleady sorry I forgot to Look Annie, feel :oops:

Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

The battery in my mobile has run out so never got your last message.

love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Awe had a thought will take my IPad with me and can stay in touch with you in the car or if I run away.

I do get the frights even going there is a night mare. I will try to but I bet I will be up all night in a panic. It is awful feeling like this.

It sounds silly really, but I know the doctors but it make no difference I still get so scared

He might give me the results of the MIR wouldn't he if it is there?

I saw on LWA that someone had one done and they only waited two days for it. Maybe their's were urgent yes??

I will be glad to know if it is ok and this blockage is nothing too serious. But well you know I don't know.

Trish xxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Oooooh, more cake! It looks delish....anyone else want a large slice?

Thank you Trish. I will be with you tomorrow, no running away allowed.......daughter in NZ has lent me her electric cattle-prodder and I don't have to keep it for the sole use of jabbing nasty doctors (or nurses).
    (She was in bits this morning when I was trying to explain to her).

I know how it is, but try to rest tonight, pretty please.

I'll have another builders while I go about the mundane business of drying my hair, then sit down and have MORE cake!

Annie
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Trish,I will jump in your pocket now ready for tomorrow. Just remember to take the right pockets with you. :wink:
    try not to worry,i know how hard this is for you. :(
    Hopefully you will get your results & things might start to be sorted out for you.
    I would have thought they would be quickier when they know your suffering like this & they must know your worries.
    Take care
    luv debs
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    do you think that we should sit on trisher tonight and make sure she gets some rest val
    val
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Oh Val,I dont think she'll get much rest with us lot sitting on her :shock: & you'll squash all the lovely cakes.
    debs
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi guys, just popped in, will have hot choccy and read back. Hope all are well, sorry you not been so good Trish, love and hugs to you ((((((())))))) xxxxxx Brenda
  • valval
    Options
    better not squash the cakes they all lovely and full of cream hope we do not get trisher in a right mess with them. trisher what time we there tomorrow????? am waiting for my grapes to ripen lol
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Val we have to be there by 10 am. So we will leave at nine might be ealier to give us a chance to park the car. It is so busy then. You have to queue up and it works three in three out system.

Sometimes it is the waiting for the third one to come out.

Guys how about we have a party for Annie either Thursday or Friday it is also her first year anniversay on here as well.?

What do you think? We could do it Thursday if you can be here.

Love Trish xxxx
  • valval
    Options
    either will do but not sat or i will miss it lol . it will take the bus hours to get there so we setting off now to make the rounds of all the houses and make sure we get there in time we might be snooring in your pockets lol but will be there all of us
    val
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    hi everyone. did i hear the words party?

hope everyone ok, not read back yet , been yackin to my lad on the phone, he is back in the uk. right im putting the kettle on who wants what?

coco xx
  • valval
    Options
    hi off now will be with you tomorrow trisher leaving ((())) for you try and rest we will be there i promise val
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Coco

Yes it is Annie's Birthday thanks to Ange ans Lynn thought about it too.

We are having a party for her. It is also her 1st year Anniversary on here too so we having a party for her in cafe.

You are invited, everyone is, how about Thursday? Will that be ok with everyone?

Love Trish xx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Hi Trish, debs, val, coco, annie and all - pocket duties I see, I will be there too, I have to come along to offer teeny tiny hugs and calming vibes, from your pocket, then I will have to hoover up all the crumbs, we always get in a mess with biscuits and the like.

Hugs all round and I will pop the kettle on, t'is getting very windy here, blowing a gale all of a sudden.
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Yeah! Thursday for a party..........time to get out the killer heels and dust them off, the fishnet tights and repair the holes and ......what do you do with a pashmina? Never had one before.....looks pretty.

It is that time, the time my wrists and elbows give out, my feet give up and they are all saying they need to go to bed and lie down.

Will have a builders to wash down the night meds. Have had a beautiful birthday thanks to you all! Have put the remains of the cake in the tin, help yourselves all you night owls.

Love
    Annie
  • bubbles
    Options
    Annie, Happy Birthday, sorry it is almost over, but sending best wishes to you. hope you have had a good day. xxx Bubbles
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Ladies

I must go now sorry to leave you, jumping in the bath then into bed as we have to be up early tomorrow for the hossy.

Nite nite all I hope I sleep I hope you all have a peaceful night and I will see you tomorrow when I get back.

Sending lots of (((((((())))))) to all of you

Love Trish xxxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Cris

Thank you for the card you sent, I'm really sorry my reply is late I had so many emails I had to get to it.

Many thanks my friend for sending it. Very so it is late Cris (72 emails were there I did not know I had them)

Thanks Cris

Love Trish xxxxxx
  • bubbles
    Options
    N Night, try and get some rest, I will be round with some sleeping meds in a while.....will be thinking of you.....take lots of care and see you when you get back. XXXXX Bubbles
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi guys, anyone around. Just dropped by for a hot choccy with cream, marshmallows and sprinkles please mmmmmmmm, lovely.
  • valval
    Options
    good morning looks like trisher might have got some rest lets hope so very large tea got pocket duty to day hope there no bits in must fetch my hanky just incase start with runny nose again lol
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Think everyone has gone out for the day....Trish hope it all goes well for you today...will have a drink ready when you get back
    Val...did you find a suitcase...dont leave it till last min..you can borrow mine if I can come with you :lol:
    Will grab a builders and cheese on toast not eaten foe a couple of days...so I shall make up
    Love
    Barbara x
    Love
    Barbara
This discussion has been closed.