Options

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Jan

Thank you. The truth is I don't know much about FB Never done it before really.

When I go to my page you have all been chatting but don't know how to get involved.

All I see is my name on the left hand corner. Then there is a list where everyone been planting stuff.

I don't know what to do :oops: :cry:

Hope you are ok Jan???

Love Trish xxx

Oh, Trish, that makes two of us! I'm floundering around with fb, I can't get the hang of chatting with about 12 peeps all at the same time!

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Annie

They do their farms also come on here then go back. Well that is the same as knit one pearl one to me. :shock:

How they can switch from on to the other I don't know. :oops:

I know it is the Tabs they do like we make the pictures. By the time I have got to the other site they have gone back to farming.

Then their are the hugs I would like to do that but cannot :shock:

Annie

You know what it is? Our arthur he messes with us so we are slow :oops: like Sidney the snail remember him??

Will have to find him, take him for a walk.

How is Spikey doing and Mr Toad, also Kermet?? Are thye ok???

love Trish xxx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Trish, Spike is rummaging about in the garden at nights.....he's left me some calling cards.

Haven't seen Mr. Toad since that first time........Tillie tells me that she likes to talk to toads, but doesn't like to eat them as they taste horrible! Kermit is still living in the big pot in the garden.........so are some disgusting enormous slugs....yuk!

Will have a refill in my pint mug to wash down the night meds...just off to put them together and to make a cuppa for real.

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    anne49 wrote:
    Hello all

Anyone for an afternoon milky coffee with whipped cream and marshmallows on top, with a fresh cream horn. Hmmmmmmmmmmm delicious. :lol:

Hi Anne

Welcome to our cafe. You picked a quiet day today some are going on holiday so they are not around.

You can have a creamy coffee, with wipped cream marshmellows on top.

Sometimes you have to serve yourself, like today they are busy packing some are working.

Please come back though. Errm did anyone tell you about Marrigold? She is our cow and we milk her for the coffee also tea. :D

Love Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Right, a last builders for me and then time to put up my feet on the memory foam, something they have been asking me to do for several hours.

Hope you all have better nights and Jan, don't be surprised if I join in the chat! That's if I can get it to work again.

Nite nite all.

Annie
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi, Anyone in or we gone back to farming?

Trish,what you struggling with hun?

Jules & Val,have lovely holidays, missing you all ready.

Jan,Hows you doing now?

Annie,Cris, Anne & anyone else ive missed (((()))) for you all.
    debs
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Debs

I will be farming. I'm trying to sort myself out as well. I want to buy some things.

Debs

Do you know if they cahange it for Christmas? That would be nice seeing Santa and a market where the people gather to sing Christmas songs

love Trish xxx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Hi all just wanted to say good bye see you all in a week.

Love Jules xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Night nite jan, sleep well.

Trish,i think they do a xmas theme but cant remember exactly what they do for it.
    just ask if your stuck on anything.
    debs
  • trisher
    Options
    Jules

Have a great time, enjoy yourself won't you? I hope arthur is also kind to you.

We want a full report when you get back. But we wnat you to have a nice holiday as well.

Poor Val

She has to go into work tomorrow then go away when she has finished. I hope she gets to the plane alright.

I hope she don't get too tired.

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    minky67 wrote:
    Night nite jan, sleep well.

Trish,i think they do a xmas theme but cant remember exactly what they do for it.
    just ask if your stuck on anything.
    debs

Debs

Thank you. I'm sure it will look nice. Will let you know Debs. There are somethings I'm not sure of but need to look at computer first.

Bubbles must be still in their new car they got today. I hope she waved nicely as she went past people. She has practiced enough.

Love Trish xxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Jan

Goodnight have a peaceful night. sending some (((()))) your way

Love Trish xxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Will have a large Ovaltine before I go to bed.

Going to be quiet here next week everyone going away.

Trish xxxx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    You in here Debs?
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    hi All,

Well I really hate to say this.... I have lost the battle of the bellows for now :roll: Tries.... honest and will again in the morn cus the wind is swinging and it can all go back out to the Atlantic then :lol::lol::lol: With interest :lol::lol:

Hope everyone's okish and going to hit the embers cus its gone some cold again....

You all sleep well and I think I got ear mites :shock: :shock: Why any of you would wish to know that though :wink: Cris xx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi guys, just popped in for a hot choccy. Will read back in a mo, but sending best wishes to Jules and Val for lovely holidays, hope you both have a good time. Anyone around??
  • mummyb
    Options
    Night night Cris, I hope you have a decent rest, love and hugs ((((()))) Brenda xxxx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Brenda :D Hows things? xx
  • roses1
    roses1 Member Posts: 1,850
    Options
    Hi Cris, Nite sleep well.

Hi Brenda,
    how are you? not caught you in ages!!
  • skezier
    Options
    Nite Rose. You let us know when your coming down and we will get these bellows going again full time xx
  • mummyb
    Options
    Hi Rose and Cris, I'm not doing too bad at the mo, metx got things under control so apart from a cold last week (fingers crossed) not too bad thanks.

I don't seem to get on much these days as, when I get my boy to bed, then v tired but tend to be around if I wake through the night. Nice to see you guys and hope you are both well, hope the colder dampr weather is not causing arthur to nip too much. Lovely to see you both, love and hugs ((((((())))))), Brenda xxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    OPPs think I have missed you all again.

Well I do hope you are okish though.

Lov eTrish xxx
  • mummyb
    Options
    Hi Trish, I've just sent you a PM. Have been thinking about you and hope you are OK. Love Brenda xxxxxxx (((())))
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Brenda

Just sent one to you. Only three letters on it :D Thought I missed you all.

Trish xx
  • mummyb
    Options
    I went to sleep early and now wide awake and feeling a little mischievous but prob won't get up to any mischief on here xxx I see Val and Jules off on hol, I hope they have a good time, but boy I wish I was off somewhere hot for a couple of weeks.

OH been laying wooden floor in living room this week, looks good and very pleased with it xx
This discussion has been closed.