Forum World Cruise Part 2

Options

Comments

• ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    I have COMPLETELY lost the jist of this thread so am going to lie in a hammock on deck under the stars and get drunk. Then go to sleep. And no it won't rain because this is cyberspace and the sun always shines on our ship

Nx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Nina

Don't worry, I missed a couple of days and have been trying to catch up. We are currently in Texas, and I keep falling off horses. :oops: :oops: That's about as much as I know.
    take care
    Chris
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    The Captain shouted Abandon Ship. The Captain naturally got in the lifeboat first.

He said he should be first in, so he could catch us ladies if we fell. Annie and myself got in, then Annie touched his water wings which were in a rather funny part of his person . They were. :shock:

Then they started to deflate. During all this going and throwing something went rather limp, then fell off.

The only item I had with me was two toffee apples , eventually we managed to use them in replacement and hopped the captain would not notice

I'm going to join you.
    trishxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Debs

I'll stay this side so you won't fall off. You go round the other side.

Oh please don't say Giddy up, ohh we could not go through that again. Remember the Camel??

I've still got the rubber ring from Val. I'll follow in my chair just in case we need it.

I'm gonna get a wagon, much eadier.

trish
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi,im wont say ''giddy up''I used to love horse riding but for some reason they never stop for me.& ive even ended up under 1 as the saddle wasnt done up right & the horse carried on trotting. :shock:
    I think we'll leave the lesson for another day ah chris :roll:
    Fancy a drink in that nice looking saloon over there.
    debs
  • chris7
    Options
    Good idea

The saloon it is a015.gif
    We might as well enjoy the local customs while we are here. You're right Debs me and horses don't mix sadly.
    Chris
  • minky67
    Options
    chris7 wrote:
    Good idea

The saloon it is a015.gif
    We might as well enjoy the local customs while we are here. You're right Debs me and horses don't mix sadly.
    Chris
    Oh DEar,local customs mean will have to have whiskey(yuk)
    debs
  • chris7
    Options
    oops Debs

Never thought of that and I seem to have a pint pot :? :? Could be dangerous. Not of fan of whisky either, think it's the smell of the stuff that puts me off and I am usually easily pleased in the alcohol stakes.
    Chris :wink:
  • minky67
    Options
    Dont worry Chris,i go nowhere without a bottle of wine(not in real life)we'll have a sneaky top up.
    pour that whiskey in the plant pot next to you.
    are thats better.
    debs
  • trisher
    edited 31. Oct 2009, 18:22
    Options
    They do'nt have Vodka in here do they.?

Shall we see who can get the slide the glass down the bar without spilling it?
    Does anyone know where we actually are???

We don't want to get lost.

trish
  • minky67
    Options
    Hi Trisher,you can ask the barman but they all look a bit scary in here.
    dont worry about where we are i'll set your chair on autopilot & we'll find our we back to the ship.have you got room for the 3 of us :wink::lol:debs
  • trisher
    Options
    I don't like their guns. They seem to drink a lot too.

My chair will take us about don't worry. You ditched the horse??

Maybe we can find somewhere else'

trish
  • minky67
    Options
    Trisher i agree,i dont fancy ending up in the undertakers across the road. :shock: is there anywhere else to go in this god forsaken place.
    Is that guy at the bar winking at us :shock:
    debs
  • trisher
    Options
    We will have to watch him.

I know we could go and have a peek at Mr Bush's ranch. He lives in Crawford. We could see how the other live if you like

Or we could o and explore around, here.
    There used to be Indians live here, we could look there what do you think?

trish
  • chris7
    Options
    Yes think we best move on somewhere girls. Don't like the look of them guns e015.gif
    Hope your chair can get some speed up if we have to move quick Trish?
  • minky67
    Options
    Trisher you lead i'll follow. i'm so unluckly i'll proberbly get attacked by an indian hiding in the mountians. :shock:
    we best get out of here theres a guy heading this way with his hand on his gun.The wink was a twitch.I also think that was his prize cactus that we poured the whiskey into.
    debs
  • chris7
    Options
    oh dear

e070.gif
    He doesn't look so pleased to see us either?
  • trisher
    Options
    Right first we have to go through old Indian country. We should be alright.

We will see lotd of mountains, some have been created by millions of years of the elements.

I don't think we are in any danger of snakes just don't go looking under stones and bushes, don't poke anything either.

If you look to the left, you can see the shape of those mountains, look at the 3 tall ones they look like Walnut whirls don't they?
    See the colour how red the dirt is?

trish
  • minky67
    Options
    The mountains with yrs of erosion sounds like me. :wink::lol:
    As we silently cruise through these mountains on Trishers wheelchair, we feel the hairs on the back of our necks stand on end.
    Are we being watched. :?:
    Are we being punished for not poking Rehab :?:
    what is our fate :?:
    debs
  • trisher
    Options
    I would like to see him dressed a an Indian though. I expect he would be aldressed in full tribal dress, as he would be chief.

What could we call him, any ideas :D

Big Chief????

trish
  • chris7
    Options
    How about

Big Chief wimmen hunter who talks with the wit.

Seems about right :lol:

Am sure he will let us know what title he would like at some point?
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Folks

Sorry I've missed everything today. I had a rather busy afternoon, so I'm only just catching up. Did you say we were on a ranch in Texas :?: I hope I don't have to ride a horse. I don't want a sore bum in the morning :!: :shock:

When my son got married last year, they had a wild west theme for the evening party. My son looked very handsome in his outfit, which was the real thing because he sent off to America for it all. His wife was dressed as a saloon girl, and she looked fabulous. It was a ho-down and a hog roast, and great fun. They employed a firm to transform the hall into a typical saloon bar, with bales of straw to sit on etc. Happy memories :!: :D

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    edited 31. Oct 2009, 19:27
    Options
    That's one we thought of

What about Chief something sorry that sounded rude what I just put here :shock:

anymore :?:

trish
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

Debs, Chris and myself went to see a cowboy town, but did'nt like the men, one hand is hand on his gun and we were getting stared at.

Someone Debs I think poured the bottle of Whiskey on the cactus and it looks as if it was dying.

We are making our way to Crawford, to see Mr Bush, just to see how the other half live.

trisher
  • trisher
    Options
    Big Chief wimmen hunter

That's good. I just deleted what I just thought of I'm glad I re read it it sounded rude.

trisher