Forum World Cruise Part 2

Options

Comments

• minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    If i get captured by indians,i'll be higher woffa,& Reahb can be lower woffa.
    He has to the rituals for the love off a me higher woffa .
    I'll catch up tomorrow is the cowboys whiskey has gone to me head.
    debs
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Ha Ha that's good. I bet he would love that. Dancing around the Totem pole. Me I'll probably be tied to the tree :shock:

Good night Debs try and have a peaceful one God Bless

Trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Trisher

I'm not sure whether it would be wise to let the captain see that totem pole. A phallic symbol might give him more ideas than he already has :!: :lol:

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Trisher

I'm not sure whether it would be wise to let the captain see that totem pole. A phallic symbol might give him more ideas than he already has :!: :lol:

Joan
    Moi?

Too late :!: :!: I thought the mention of phallic symbols might make him sit up and take notice, if you know what I mean :!: :lol:

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Have you been on the G&T already Joan? :D

I thought you had run out :!: I thought that was the catastrophe in the bunker :!:

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Jedward have got it, I think. Watch the X Factor later, and it will probably be part of their act. Maybe they have trained it to sing. It couldn't be worse than them anyway :!:
  • trisher
    Options
    Well Joan

They got through again, I have an idea they will win this year.
    It's all these young girls, voting for them.

I don't like saying it I just wonder now if it is all a gimmick so they win. I do hope I'm wrong.

Now who else is joing me tied to this totem pole, I've been here all day

trish
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Trisher was getting worried. Are you ok?

I'll ride in and untie you. Those riding lessons Debs gave me seem to be working n015.gif
    Chris :wink:
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Chris

Thank you. Why is it everytime I see you you arealways got a different horse.

I'm ok Chris, bit down.

I expect it is because I have spent all day tied onto this pole.

oooggggnnnMind what you are doing Chris wwrwr Aww. have you not got a pair of sissors, it would be so much quicker ccrcrcrhhrhiiis

How are you?

trish xxx
  • chris7
    Options
    Understandable Trish
    It is ok to have a moan if you need to, I hope you have learnt that much by now. Everyone would rally to offer support on here, and am sure the staff do there. Must admit, got soaked going to work and then it was so windy here, it is one of those days when I think we all should hibernate.
    Yes lots of horses around here, I really do think I am getting the hang of it a bit now. n015.gif Hope I didn't cut you trying to get the rope off the totem pole?
    Chris
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Chris

Don't worry about the blood. I'm on Heparin, it tends to thin the blood.

Do you think you can tell your horse to slow down a bit Chris, don't want to see you come to a croper at that speed.

Did you get my humbugs???

You are going to be saddle sore id you don't take a break

trish, who can see Chris's horse is getting the cramp
  • chris7
    Options
    Yes Trish

The horse does seem to have given up d055.gif best give her (and me!) a rest eh.
    Been at the bookshop today, but will be at the sweet factory tomorrow so will look out for some more humbugs for you. Hope you have a bit of a brighter day tomorrow. Will be logging off in a min. so hope you get some sleep. Wonder where Joan will send us next? I think she is having a bit of a hard time at the moment. Apologies for my horses dirty behaviour :oops:
    take care
    Chris xx
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Chris

I'm going off again, don't feel up to it tonight.

Your horse looks like it has gone off as well.

Now have a peaceful night, Godbless

Trish xxxxx
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi one and all

Annie sends her best wishes to you, she is not well enough to post at the moment, but she just popped in to say hi and she blames it on being left or lead into the depths of the boat and hence she go very wet.

She said she will join us when she is better,

trisher xx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi folks

While we are in Texas, it would be a shame to miss a visit to the Space Centre at Houston. We could go to the Blast off Theatre and Mission Status Centre, where we get live updates on current space flights and astronaut training.

During missions, we can share communications between Mission Control and the astronauts orbiting on board the shuttle.

Wait a minute :!: :!: How did Fat Kev come to be orbiting round the world :?: :?: He's there on the sceen, floating about and waving to us :!: :shock: Fat Kev's in space :!: :!: :!:

i080.gif

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi

Where are you Trisher and Chris? I think I'm the only one tracking Fat Kev in space. Rehab, perhaps that's where the Egg is :!: Perhaps it's orbiting the earth.

Joan
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    joan how did u get him there
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Val

Nice to see you. I've no idea how he got there. I was watching the screen, and he just appeared

Joan
  • chris7
    Options
    Hi Joan

Only just getting to this bit, my email notification doesn't always work. MY GOODNESS Fat Kev is BIG! :shock:
    Is he still floating about? Perhaps he has got rehab's missing egg in space :?:
    Chris :wink:
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi,lets just hope he doesnt get wind up there cause if he f@rts he'll end up on mars. :lol: we dont need additional global warming.
    debs
  • valval
    Options
    debs that a thought send him to mars and give them global warming not us lol.
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    minky67 wrote:
    Hi,lets just hope he doesnt get wind up there cause if he f@rts he'll end up on mars. :lol: we dont need additional global warming.
    debs

Hi Debs

That's a funny thought. I think he is usually full of hot air, so it could be quite catastrophic g015.gif

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Shipmates

We set sail on Sept. 30th, and we have had an exciting, and at times an amazing journey, with the SkylARC so ably captained by Captain Rehab and his assistant, Fat Kev.

But now the time has come for us to turn homeward bound. Leaving Fat Kev orbiting in space, we must pack our cases, say our tearful goodbyes, and prepare to disembark. We have so many happy memories, and it has been great fun, but I think we all need to be home in time for Christmas. Perhaps we could book another cruise for the New Year. A New Year party on board would be fun, and maybe Fat Kev will be back among us by then.

Thanks for your company,

Joan
  • valval
    Options
    hi joan can we do balloon ride in the new year party will be great so off home it is to wash all these dresses and to put feet up thanks loved the cruise
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Val

I'm glad you enjoyed the cruise. The aim was to bring a little escapism and fun into our lives, and I think it has succeeded in that, thanks to everyone taking part.

The balloon ride sounds like fun. How would we all squash in together? Oh no, don't let the captain hear that :!: It would be worse than in that lifeboat :!: :roll:

Joan