Forum World Cruise Part 2

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    we could have lots four of us in each with champaine and sandwiches see who gets furthest winner gets a kiss from rehab lol
    val
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Thanks Joan
    065.gif

The cruise was a really good idea, thank you for being such a good hostess. It was fun to travel without all the hassle and to meet such nice people. I think perhaps some of us wish to hibernate at this time of year when it is so cold and dark and as you say Christmas will soon be here. :D I think you have your appointment this week so hope you have been able to come to a decision which you are happy with? Take care
    Chris xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    yes thank you to joan,as without you we wouldn't have seen the wonders of the world.
    weve found friendship,adventure & sent Fat Kev into space :wink:
    to live in the real world is much harder so thankfully we can all be mad here,creativity is a good realise here.
    Thank you.
    debs
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    chris7 wrote:
    Thanks Joan
    065.gif

The cruise was a really good idea, thank you for being such a good hostess. It was fun to travel without all the hassle and to meet such nice people. I think perhaps some of us wish to hibernate at this time of year when it is so cold and dark and as you say Christmas will soon be here. :D I think you have your appointment this week so hope you have been able to come to a decision which you are happy with? Take care
    Chris xx

Thank you for the flowers and the good wishes for my appointment on Thursday. I'm still undecided about the knee op. but will see what the consultant thinks.

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    minky67 wrote:
    yes thank you to joan,as without you we wouldn't have seen the wonders of the world.
    weve found friendship,adventure & sent Fat Kev into space :wink:
    to live in the real world is much harder so thankfully we can all be mad here,creativity is a good realise here.
    Thank you.
    debs

Thank you Debs, Being slightly mad is good for the soul, I think.

Joan
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Thank You Joan,

We had a bit of fun on here. Shame it is going though. I will look forward to the next adventure.

I hope we can think of another fun thing to do;

Joan, I hope everything goes alright for you on Thursday. Let us know what you decide to do.

Sorry I have not been on here I'm really down at the moment. I cannot sleep either, yet I feel exhausted. Maybe it is because of them taking me off the Sulfa.

I have been having the medication the hospice has been giving me but it is not working very well either.

Please do tell us what the consultant says wo'nt you?

love and ((((((hugs)))))) for Thursday.

Trisher xx
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    068.gif

Well done Joan,

You made the cruise so interesting and informative, and such fun too.

I would also like to wish you well for tomorrow......Ange.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi

Thank you Trisher and Ange. I'm glad you enjoyed the cruise. My knowledge of geography has improved because I had to keep looking up places I had never been to.

Thank you also for your good wishes re. Thursday. The jury is still out on my decision, so I will let you know.

Trisher, I've pm'd you.

Joan