NEW YEAR CRUISE OFF WE GO!!!

Options

Comments

• tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Only joking about being banned but nothing wrong with having a ring in a funny place! Its the [/i]same as a tatoo!

Anyway I am waiting for my helicopter now.Make sure the cabin is softly lit.See you later,

E
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    what a lot happened while i was gone. do not think would have liked that ring would have made my eyes run lol. when we stopping what we going to see ???? off for a nap do not want to miss the fun tonight
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    valval wrote:
    what a lot happened while i was gone. do not think would have liked that ring would have made my eyes run lol. when we stopping what we going to see ???? off for a nap do not want to miss the fun tonight

Hi Val

My eyes are still watering :!: :shock: When we stop, we will be somewhere in the West Indies ( haven't decided where yet)

Think I might have a nap too. Hope I don't have a nightmare about rings though :!:

See you later :!: :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • bobbid
    bobbid Member Posts: 85
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    Give us a break! I have just got out of bed, what more do you want?

everything!!! 8) :lol:
    I love it when you talk dirty! Pass the word amongst the passengers that The Captain will be touring all the cabins selling a new line in rings. Brand new at a very reasonable price.. but wait!.. there is more! Buy three and and you get a free fitting..YES! a free fitting by the Captain himself

The things I have to do to earn a buck.. (yes that's right..buck!) :shock:

I am sorry if I have offended anyone. I was just replying to this post and got a bit carried away. I will be more careful in future.
    BobbiD
  • joanlawson
    edited 2. Jan 2010, 14:31
    Options
    It;s OK, BobbiD. You are forgiven.
  • valval
    Options
    we do not take offence we need to let our hair down and have a laugh see u later in the bar need nap now
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Good grief, I pop into the kitchen for a few hours and I come back to posts being pulled.. I thought that was my prerogative :D

Well, did you cook something nice for me in the kitchen :?: :?:
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Did I miss the cocktail party? Took me so long to get my slap on that they all seem to have gone - ah, maybe they've all gone into dinner.........mmm, what shall I have tonight.......wonder if they've got jellied eels and bread and butter?

Annie
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Annie

I'm ready for the cocktail party. Very posh frock, short and sharp style. Drenched in Chanel number 5. Very high heels. Feel like a million dollars tonight.

Where is everyone else :?:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Oh well, I'll just have to share a bottle with Fat Kev. He's always there for me :!: :!: :D

Oh, sorry, Kev, I've just seen Joe with that little boy lost look :!:
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Its not her birthday, so why is my cockertail having a party :shock: :lol:
    Oh well any excuse.
    Long black sequin number for tonight, matching heels & look at these earrings ive brought. Long dangling diamonds, oh i brought quite a few pairs.
    I think i'll be posh & have a G&T & slide up against that nice looking gent at the bar. HHEELLOOO. :lol:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Debs, nice to see you :!: I like your dress and ear-rings. I like diamonds too. Wear them all the time :!: ( not :!: )

Who's the guy at the bar? He sounds nice :!:
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Oh Joan, im just trying to find out who he is but he's not giving much away.
    He did say he fancied a midnight swim so i might be in there :wink: but he didnt say who with. :(
    Oh well maybe my pulling days are over ( i dont think they ever began :lol: )

what you been upto?
    debs
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Debs

I'm sure your pulling days aren't over :!: Never say never :!: :!:

What have I been doing today :?: Not a lot, apart from trying to keep the captain in order ( an impossible task :!: :shock: )

But I've just been sitting in my cabin listening to music for a while. Very relaxing :!:

The midnight swim sounds good, as long as we go in the indoor heated pool. I hate being cold.
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Hi

So sorry late in checking in today. Been unwell today.

Right now where am I supposed to be? A ball, dancing, swimming, or sunning myself.

I will go to the bar I think, for a drink.

Anyone coming?
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Trisher

Sorry to hear you haven't been well, but count yourself lucky that you missed some rather worrying discussions about rings earlier. Don't go there :!: :!:

We've been having a cocktail party, but no-one except me and Debs appeared. We were all dressed up and looking beautiful as well :!:

We're going for a midnight swim in the indoor heated pool. Are you coming with us?
  • trisher
    Options
    oh Joan

Let me get my cossy and I will be with you, I hope we can get cocktails there.

Trish
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

Did you see Top of The Pops Christmas?

Joe was on, he looked more grown up, he had his hair different and looked very smart.

Very nice

Trish x
  • trisher
    Options
    Tis whatever the time here. It is dark, but not a cloud in sight, the stars are out in abundance. The fairy lights seem to dance upon the waves

Here I sit, my dress is apricot shimmering with dimontes on it, my acessories are cream.

Here I sit, alone on deck no one has turned up for the party, I have had cocktail drinks one after the other, eaten many cashew nuts,

The music is hypnotising, as I sway with, Rod, Joe, Swayer, and Robbie.

I'm swaying more than boat, all these cocktails the barman has made how can I not drink them all, they would think I'm rude.

oowwwyeerr, I don't feel well :mrgreen: Have I drunk too much, have I danced too much I don't know. I must lie down, yes boys you can all carry me to my cabin........to be continued :mrgreen: ps where are my bunnie slippers?........to be continued as well
  • valval
    Options
    well i slept through all the fun again will have to sort my sleeping out lol bet trisher got headache and half this morning think will stroll around deck then have a swim as have pool to my self might sunbathe top less as no one up yet in that quiet sopt near bridge the captain says we can use lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Joan

Did you see Top of The Pops Christmas?

Joe was on, he looked more grown up, he had his hair different and looked very smart.

Very nice

Trish x

Hi Trisher

Yes, I did see him, and thought he was gorgeous, but I hope they don't change him too much because I liked him the way he was. They can't change those eyes, anyway :!: Or that lovely smile :!: Or his lovely voice :!: Now I'm off again :!: :!:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Tis whatever the time here. It is dark, but not a cloud in sight, the stars are out in abundance. The fairy lights seem to dance upon the waves

Here I sit, my dress is apricot shimmering with dimontes on it, my acessories are cream.

Here I sit, alone on deck no one has turned up for the party, I have had cocktail drinks one after the other, eaten many cashew nuts,

The music is hypnotising, as I sway with, Rod, Joe, Swayer, and Robbie.

I'm swaying more than boat, all these cocktails the barman has made how can I not drink them all, they would think I'm rude.

oowwwyeerr, I don't feel well :mrgreen: Have I drunk too much, have I danced too much I don't know. I must lie down, yes boys you can all carry me to my cabin........to be continued :mrgreen: ps where are my bunnie slippers?........to be continued as well

I hope you have recovered and haven't got a sore head, Trisher. But I guess you enjoyed being carried to your cabin by those lovely boys. I'm a bit worried about the 'to be continued' bit though. You didn't throw your inhibitions to the wind, did you :?: :?: :shock: :shock:
  • joanlawson
    edited 3. Jan 2010, 06:11
    Options
    GOOD MORNING SHIPMATES

It's another dawn and another day aboard the SkylARC.

After all the over-indulgence of the New Year, it is time to get fit :!: :!:

That is an order, not a suggestion :!: :!:

All passengers will be required to jog at least 3 times round the deck. swim 6 lengths of the pool, and attend the compulsory Tai Chi lessons conducted by Captain Rehab. He is an expert in this, so listen and learn.

All meals today will be healthy food, none of this junk stuff, and the chocolate fountain will be switched off until further notice.

We are still mid-Atlantic, so breathe in the fresh air, and get invigorated :!: :!:

Joan
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Jan

You weren't the only one who didn't feel comfortable. I was ready to sink the ship if it had gone on :!: :!:

Glad you are back and getting fit :!:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Aloha Jan

No, I won't pull the plug, don't worry :!: :!:

Wow :!: :!: Is that me in the picture :?: :?: I wish :!: :!:

Good idea for tonight though. Hawaian theme would be good fun.

Grass skirts, flowers in hair for the ladies, and brightly patterned shirts for the men. All very colourful :!:

I'll look up a Hawaian menu for the dinner, and let you know what to expect.

Sorry you can't find your toes. I know the feeling :!: :!: :lol: