BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN FOR CRUISE NUMBER 3

Options

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Debs

Oh Joan, I think i'll just have a run of the mill manservant.

Nothing run of the mill on this cruise, including manservants. Only the very best of everything :D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    mellman01 wrote:
    Right count me in, all I ask is I have a cabin with a balcony if there's one going!. oh and a mini bar!!!.

Hi Mell

Glad to have you on board. Do you want a telescope so you can look at the stars :?: The Carina Nebula is so beautiful.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Hi Mrs Lawson,

Elizabeth reporting to the sick bay. I need isolation cos I have a rotten cold. So much for the brandy in the cafe!

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Elizabeth

I hope you will feel better soon. A few days of pampering on the ship will cure you, I'm sure.
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Well I am a woman so I suppose I cant linger in the sick bay for long.I hope I will be out and about for Mickey Mouse and Co...

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • maud48
    maud48 Member Posts: 170
    Options
    Can I have a cabin next to Trisher then if Rod sings loud I'll be able to hear him. Don't care where we go as long as it's hot,
    maudx
  • naseebapnaapna
    naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
    Options
    hot! hot! hot! places yes! yes! yes! please

but not humid adn sticky, thanks,

sangita
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    I love Rod Stewart aswell.
    So perhaps we can share him and make his trip worthwhile

Oh and Mell, are you willing to model for my lifedrawing class?
    This way you could get an all over tan :lol::lol: I'll make sure there is a well stocked bar. I have arranged for some of the finest whisky and brandy to be in my state room. :wink::wink:

I've still got some of my beautiful dresses from the last cruise. Didn't get to wear them all. Promise to behave myself this time, within reason that is.

What's on the programme for Sunday evening Joan? Who else have we got booked for the cabaret? Peter Andre maybe. Perhaps not, he needs to be near his children at the moment.

Joy
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Maud and Sangita

So glad you can make the cruise :!: I'm sure you will enjoy the fun.

Joy

I'm not sure about Mell as a life-model. I think he might be a bit shy :!: :oops:
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hello Joan

There is nothing to be shy about. I have been to about 12 life drawing sessions and we only accept a nude person as a form of art.

Joy
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Yes, Joy, you and I know that, but I don't know whether Mell would be willing to be seen as an art form :!: We'll see ( or not, as the case may be :!: )
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    Joan, you are a lifesaver. After a mad few weeks, a cruise to somewhere warm will be wonderful.

Can I have the Lilac Suite again please, and everything just as it was last time. It was perfect.

I`m afraid I have a confession to make though. Debs, it was me who went off with Peter - well you did do a lot of sleeping! That was bad enough I suppose, but I let Annie get the blame. Sorry Annie. Anyway, he`s coming again, and I`m happy to share him. As he says "When you`ve had Greek, you`ve hit your peak".........Ange.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    About bl00dy time, Ange! only problem is............I was where I shouldn't have been at the time............so it was quite handy really....

I'll pop over to the cafe and have a builders while I think about alibis

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    trisher wrote:
    joan

I think I need Rod Stewart to sing me to sleep at night.

trish

Hi Trish

I've had a word with Rod, and he has cancelled all his other engagements to be with you. He says it will be an honour to sing you to sleep.

Hi Joan

That will be wonderful, I'm already going all of a quiver.

I went like that before with Tarzen and the loins cloth. I ended up in the tree with a banana Tarzen, errmm well he had an accident.

Trish xxxx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Hi Trish, hows you today?

I remember the Tarzan incident well, Trish - you behave yourself this time. If men in loin cloths upset you, just close your eyes. or take 'em off, of course, that would solve the problem.

I just long for a sunny warm beach, where the sand is warm and the sea water is cool and there's a little fizz in my champagne. Give me that and a good man.........err, I mean book...........

Annie
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Can I book a trip in the sub? There are some really nightmarish things down there.............always wanted to see 'em.

Is this 'do' tonight ticket holders only? I've never actually met Alan D Lord.....only in passing, so to speak. Is it being held in the big bar?.........well, any bar, really.

I'm all packed and waiting for someone to press the 'away' button....I have given pride of place to my blue shoes and I have a new dress to match them.

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    maud48 wrote:
    Can I have a cabin next to Trisher then if Rod sings loud I'll be able to hear him. Don't care where we go as long as it's hot,
    maudx

Hi Maud

You can come in and let him wisper sweet nothings in your ear. I will share him with you as well :wink:

Trish xx
  • trisher
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Can I book a trip in the sub? There are some really nightmarish things down there.............always wanted to see 'em.

Is this 'do' tonight ticket holders only? I've never actually met Alan D Lord.....only in passing, so to speak. Is it being held in the big bar?.........well, any bar, really.

I'm all packed and waiting for someone to press the 'away' button....I have given pride of place to my blue shoes and I have a new dress to match them.

Annie

Annie

You are not taking them again are you? All the trouble you had last time, you caught a bad flu virus last time :shock:
  • trisher
    Options
    Wulf

I have always wanted to go in a glass bottom ship. Have you got anything that would let me go down in my wheechair?

That would be one of the top ten things I would do.

Trish
  • trisher
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:

I remember the Tarzan incident well, Trish - you behave yourself this time. If men in loin cloths upset you, just close your eyes. or take 'em off, of course, that would solve the problem.

I just long for a sunny warm beach, where the sand is warm and the sea water is cool and there's a little fizz in my champagne. Give me that and a good man.........err, I mean book...........

Annie

Hi Annie

Sorry my brain is not working properly today, I'm all behind seeing peeps posts.

I'm a bit better, chest better just this tiredness dragging me down and the flare, feels like flu .....you know it is not.

Well must polish my wheelchair and add my gagets just incase we might need them.

Trish xxx
  • angel1
    Options
    You star Rehab, you have helped me find my smile.

Marmite huh! You either love it or hate it. Very versatile though....Ange.
  • annie_mial
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

Annie

You are not taking them again are you? All the trouble you had last time, you caught a bad flu virus last time :shock:

Yes! I'm going to defy convention and wear them again!!! Besides, I caught that virus in the bilges and anything could lurk down there..........including the captain!

Ange...........Marmite? I thought it was Vegemite.....

Annie
  • annie_mial
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

Hi Annie

Sorry my brain is not working properly today, I'm all behind seeing peeps posts.

I'm a bit better, chest better just this tiredness dragging me down and the flare, feels like flu .....you know it is not.

Well must polish my wheelchair and add my gagets just incase we might need them.

Trish xxx

Brolly, Trish, remember the brolly!

Annie
  • angel1
    Options
    [

Ange...........Marmite? I thought it was Vegemite.....

Annie[/quote]

That`ll do at a push!
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Lovely people. No-one has a clue who the hell they are,

Sorry folks, I'll have to own up.............. I invited Jude Law to be my cabin boy. How was I to know that he would bring that Sienna Miller woman with him :?: He PROMISED he would come alone :!:

A disappointed Joan

b008.gif