Options
    oh oh oh dear,

i'm being so norty :?

sangita
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    ( hey bertyboy, don't tell them on baord, but i've programmed the autopilot so it only goes to the isle of white adn back to prot agian :mrgreen::mrgreen: they will not know where they are :lol::lol::lol: ,

so you and i can enjoy them all being panicked, not being able to steer the yatch :lol::D

this way, we two can enjoy the trip, as they will have to ask us what's happening hee hee hee

arn't i norty :mrgreen::mrgreen:

sangita)
    did someone mention the isle of white....i need some suncool-smiley-8968.gif[/url
    Love
    Barbara
  • naseebapnaapna
    naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
    Options
    if someone were to bribe me, i could give the codes, so the yatch goes to all the places we want to go to.

it's just that i feel jealous not having the time to go with you, so got my norty hat on

sowwwyyyyy

sangita
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Hey Barbara, someone wanted to call in at the Isle of Wight for some reason or the other.........far as I can remember the next stop after that is Morocco.

Sangita, you can join in any time...........and always catch the plane back to Real land whenever you wish.....no seasickness on here, well, not unless you're Trish who managed to drink the bar dry last night.

Annie
  • barbara12
    Options
    if someone were to bribe me, i could give the codes, so the yatch goes to all the places we want to go to.

it's just that i feel jealous not having the time to go with you, so got my norty hat on

sowwwyyyyy

sangita
    Hi sangita HOW MUCH it will be worth it....I could take them anywhere I wanted :lol:
    Love
    Barbara
  • barbara12
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Hey Barbara, someone wanted to call in at the Isle of Wight for some reason or the other.........far as I can remember the next stop after that is Morocco.

Sangita, you can join in any time...........and always catch the plane back to Real land whenever you wish.....no seasickness on here, well, not unless you're Trish who managed to drink the bar dry last night.

Annie
    I heard all about Trish....good job jan was there we could have lost her :roll:
    Love
    Barbara
  • naseebapnaapna
    naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
    Options
    barbara,

weelllllll..............what do you think?

i think i'm being moved by the thought that i can come and go to the real land as and when i wish.

i think this time, i'll let the codes go 8) 8)

maybe on the next trip barbara :lol::lol:

have a good time all, i'll see you as i see you

sangita
  • barbara12
    Options
    barbara,

weelllllll..............what do you think?

i think i'm being moved by the thought that i can come and go to the real land as and when i wish.

i think this time, i'll let the codes go 8) 8)

maybe on the next trip barbara :lol::lol:

have a good time all, i'll see you as i see you

sangita
    We can send the helicopter whenever you want to join us.
    Love
    Barbara
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

no seasickness are you sure can you guarantee that can i have it in writing as i turn green in a puddle :mrgreen:
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    I'm proud to say that this is my third cruise, with not the slightest hint of any kind of seasickness! Sick of everything else, maybe, and possibly the slightest of hangovers now and again.........but seasickness? NOOOOOOOO.
    Annie
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    right if thats a fact my bags are packed hair done gas off doors locked i am on my way :lol::lol:
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bertyboy wrote:
    right if thats a fact my bags are packed hair done gas off doors locked i am on my way :lol::lol:

k015.gif

great your cabin ready
    val
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    snowball wrote:
    never mind will just have to buy another one :shock: might have to bring Arthur with me seems to be following me around :x
    julie
    Hi Julie...lock him in the cupboard with mine...and when we set sail....we can throw him overboard :D
    thanks barbara will do :D
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:
    snowball wrote:
    never mind will just have to buy another one :shock: might have to bring Arthur with me seems to be following me around :x
    julie
    Hi Julie...lock him in the cupboard with mine...and when we set sail....we can throw him overboard :D
    thanks barbara will do :D

just do not go near trishers brolly long story but take care
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    Well i've had my hair done platinum blonde with blue streaks :shock:
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Well i've had my hair done platinum blonde with blue streaks :shock:
    we are going to knock there socks off tonight
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    :D Just got my dancing shoes on :D
  • valval
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    Attention Attention!!!!!, This is your Commodore speaking, I have been prompted, whixh is a tad odd seeing that someone forgot about the gangway after all that excitement... fear not dear passengers we will get another when we arrive at the Isle of Wight which is just off our port bow

can we see the needles was to windy last time was here to see them propelry
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 21. Feb 2010, 13:19
    Options
    Hi Captain

Your number one calling :!:

As it will take such a short time to get to the Isle of Wight, and it will be dark when we get there, I suggest we drop anchor for tonight, and trips ashore will be tomorrow, snow permitting. Itinerary later.

A party to celebrate setting sail is in order for tonight, don't you think :?:

h025.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • snowball
    Options
    valval wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    Attention Attention!!!!!, This is your Commodore speaking, I have been prompted, whixh is a tad odd seeing that someone forgot about the gangway after all that excitement... fear not dear passengers we will get another when we arrive at the Isle of Wight which is just off our port bow

oh yes val i would like to see the needles too :D
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    valval wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:

oh yes val i would like to see the needles too :D
    great they have chair things to take you down to the beach you can see them from worth the trip mind you better not start to early if we partying
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    i will have to pop ashore in the morning for a couple oh hours to see occupational health :( but i will be back
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    i will have to pop ashore in the morning for a couple oh hours to see occupational health :( but i will be back
    no prob i have to go optisian so we can get helicopter together
    val
  • valval
    Options
    off to cabin to get glamed up for party see you all later
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    valval wrote:
    snowball wrote:
    no prob i have to go optisian so we can get helicopter together
    ok val that will be nice and afterwards we could do a bit of sight seeing