Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    valval wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:
    Well I picked Joan to be my Number 1 because we have adjoining cabins and she makes a lovely hot chocolate

With or without marshmallows :?:
    well like mine with cream and a flake

I like mine with cream grated chocolate on.
  • trisher
    Options
    valval wrote:
    trisher wrote:
    valval wrote:
    its alway one of those cruises lol i forgot to bring a bloke oh well come on trisher another turn around the deck just make sure i do not trip over any halyards do not want to swim in this dress

Come on Val off we go. Love that dress Val, you look really nice in it.

You can share Rod Stewart with me if you like

got a feeling he going to have enough keeping up with you on your own we would kill him if we share him.

Val :shock:
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Trisher

I like mine with cream grated chocolate on.

It looks as though I'm going to be in charge of hot chocolate on this cruise. Oh well, it might keep me out of mischief, anyway :!:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Never mind, Joan, you won't have to make one for me, 'cos I can't drink a lot of cows milk and nothing else tastes quite the same!

I'll have Ovaltine made with rice milk just to help out..........

I will have to be finding my cabin soon and seeing if that superduper bed in there is any good at helping me find the elusive zzzzzz's.

Nite, nite all
    Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    awe No one up me thinks I could drink a large JD and coke.

I've had a few but never mind cheers evveryone.

might as well bless this boat and all who sail in her. Not seen anyone else do it.

What shall we do with the drunken sailor what shall we do with the drunken sailor early in the morning

Hey up and turn him over, hey up and turn him over la la la la la la hic ic
  • trisher
    Options
    oowwThanks Jan

Who hit me on the head? Are we going the right way Jan? I don't think my cabin is this way. Hic
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi anyone around?
    Back to my stateroom
    I shall beready for the casting off now. Oh to get away from all this snow. I had a job. Must be about 6 inches of snow fell overnight. And it's still coming down. Sky looks full of the stuff.
    joy
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    we got up to the snow as well what a shock. did not expect the snow our lot suposed to go play football lol bet some of it off . wont get my bath in peace lol
    k015.gif
    got the ticker tape ready and the
    a040.gif
    horns what time do we set off all ready now come on trisher might not be up will go open the curtains so she can see all from her bed lol

no one is hidden lol
    val
  • joyful164
    Options
    Hi ther Val
    All this next week is going to be awful. More snow tomorrow sleet on Tuesday and then more rain towards the end of the week.

Hope there won't be any more floods for them who have already suffered.

We can now look forward to our dream cruise. Once we are out o these waters. What's it like down there Wulf

Joy
  • joyful164
    Options
    Well folks, I am down to the restaurant car to see what I am going to have to breakfast. Looks like it is going to last all morning.

Mail on Sunday, great Now then croisants pain au choc, fresh pineapple, apricot jam, cheese, cold meats, hot rolls, yakky butter (how did that get on board), and boiled eggs, lovely.
    oh look at that snow out there. Come on Rehab, let's go asap
    And some nice soft music.

I wonder who else will come and join me

Joy
  • valval
    Options
    joyful164 wrote:
    Well folks, I am down to the restaurant car to see what I am going to have to breakfast. Looks like it is going to last all morning.

Mail on Sunday, great Now then croisants pain au choc, fresh pineapple, apricot jam, cheese, cold meats, hot rolls, yakky butter (how did that get on board), and boiled eggs, lovely.
    oh look at that snow out there. Come on Rehab, let's go asap
    And some nice soft music.

I wonder who else will come and join me

Joy

morning joy will have scrambled eggs and bacon with some toast and real butter lol and mug of tea
    val
  • joyful164
    Options
    Well Val
    I enjoyed that. Dan wanted his breakfast delivered to the state room. You know, he don't look quite so good in the morning. Very untidy.
    Will be glad when we can have wall to wall sunshine and heat instead of wal to wall white sky and white things floating down At least we will miss it tomorrow.
    perhaps in another life??
    Suns trying to come out now.
    I think I will go back to my state room and work a bit more on my painting. If anyone wants to come for a art lesson later just pop in
    Joy
  • joyful164
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    "Attention, attention!

This is your Captain speaking!, We will e getting under way (that means we will be leaving)at 1700 tonight (that when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand on the 5 :roll: )

Sunday Lunch commences at 1300, 1pm. The menu today is anything you wish! Table 1 will be hosted by your Captain, Table 2 by Alan D Lord, table 3 by Fat Kev
    The remaining tables will be hosted by some swarthy continental types with dodgy moustaches and trousers that are far too tight for polite society.
    Any female passenger requiring a bit of rough with their pudding can join the crew in the mess deck :shock:

The entertainment tonight as we head for the Isle of Wight will be conducted by the West Midlands Police band, enjoy!

I would like to join you Rehab

Joy
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Only just emerging from my cabin, but I see that the captain has things in hand already :!: :shock:

Is Alan D. Lord actually on board :?: I waited for him last night, but he didn't show up.

Joan ( stood up again :!: :cry: )
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    joyful164 wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    "Attention, attention!

This is your Captain speaking!, We will e getting under way (that means we will be leaving)at 1700 tonight (that when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand on the 5 :roll: )

Sunday Lunch commences at 1300, 1pm. The menu today is anything you wish! Table 1 will be hosted by your Captain, Table 2 by Alan D Lord, table 3 by Fat Kev
    The remaining tables will be hosted by some swarthy continental types with dodgy moustaches and trousers that are far too tight for polite society.
    Any female passenger requiring a bit of rough with their pudding can join the crew in the mess deck :shock:

The entertainment tonight as we head for the Isle of Wight will be conducted by the West Midlands Police band, enjoy!

Joy
    Outstanding! Posh Frock of course.. tight.. short.. revealing.. with a working zip ok? :wink:
    Think I will join fat kev......and maybe find out more about him..... :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Menu for lunch:

Á la Carte

Hors d’oeuvres

Risotto of spring vegetables, Sicilian tomatoes; Mascarpone cream
    ~
    Plancha-seared Cornish lobster, warm Jersey Royal potatoes, Oscietra caviar, cardamom; red pepper jus
    ~
    New season soft poached gull’s egg, white asparagus and bacon
    ~
    Ceviche of tuna and sea scallop, shaved fennel salad, Oscietra caviar, lime dressing

Plats Principaux

Slow-roasted aromatic Cornish turbot, scallop and citrus fregola
    ~
    Braised Cornish brill, scallops, wild asparagus, cucumber and wasabi
    ~
    Roasted Loin of Laverstoke Park lamb, seasonal vegetables, sweet garlic purée, roasting juices
    ~
    Roasted Gressingham duck breast, braised chicory, confit of yuzu fruit; jasmine tea and raisin sauce

Desserts

Three little desserts made with“Valrhôna” chocolate “Grands Crus”
    ~
    Raspberry soufflé with its own sorbet
    ~
    Tiramisu flavours with Amaretto jelly and coffee bean ice-cream
    ~
    Rhubarb and “Gariguette” strawberry crumble, cream cheese crème glacée
    ~
    Home-made ice-creams and sorbets on a painter’s palette

Sounds good, doesn't it :?:
  • annie_mial
    Options
    barbara12 wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:
    joyful164 wrote:

Joy
    Outstanding! Posh Frock of course.. tight.. short.. revealing.. with a working zip ok? :wink:

Not much known, Barbara - he's a bin man and lives in a garden shed........

Annie
  • valval
    edited 21. Feb 2010, 09:11
    Options
    table one for me would never miss a chance to stare into they eyes of the captain will put short skirt on and low top
    darn took me so long he gone tut tut tut . well will have drink and plot a cunning plan to get him to my self. lets think shall we try the damsel in distress??????? or the all out vamp wonder which would get his attention?????
    val
  • valval
    Options
    im off for me pud with a bit of rough!!! :lol::lol::lol:

i have a complaint, who do i talk too, there was a strange man in my shower last night when i got in at 3am after putting trish to bed! :shock: seems he thinks my cabin is his :shock: :x i had to sleep on the sofa coz he had the bed! :shock: :(

what did he look like if ok send him this way lol
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    barbara12 wrote:
    rehab44 wrote:

Not much known, Barbara - he's a bin man and lives in a garden shed........

Annie
    That will do Annie....I like a man I can keep in the shed
    Love
    Barbara
  • angel1
    angel1 Bots Posts: 1,464
    Options
    im off for me pud with a bit of rough!!! :lol::lol::lol:

i have a complaint, who do i talk too, there was a strange man in my shower last night when i got in at 3am after putting trish to bed! :shock: seems he thinks my cabin is his :shock: :x i had to sleep on the sofa coz he had the bed! :shock: :(

I`ll bet that was Pottering Pete! I told him to stay in my cabin. Was he singing?
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I'm going to sample everything..............Jan, if the bloke in the shower was ok, just point him in my direction after Val - he won't want for showers to use!

Now, what to wear tonight...........how about the LBD, slit to thigh with no back and little front? That might get me on the Captain's table..........hmmmm, in more ways than one!

Ho hum....will have a wander round the shops and maybe a bit of retail therapy, that should keep me going until tea time!

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    I'm going to sample everything..............Jan, if the bloke in the shower was ok, just point him in my direction after Val - he won't want for showers to use!

Now, what to wear tonight...........how about the LBD, slit to thigh with no back and little front? That might get me on the Captain's table..........hmmmm, in more ways than one!

Ho hum....will have a wander round the shops and maybe a bit of retail therapy, that should keep me going until tea time!

Annie

annie will come with you need to find out fit to knock captains eyes out lol do you think bright pink will catch his eye wonder what they have got will need shoes to go with it a handbag make up shall we make app. for our hair while we r at it
    val
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Good idea, Val, my hair could do with a bit of uplift - jeez, everything I've got could do with a bit of uplift!

I need some advice on make-up, too...........don't want to go orange in the attempt!

Meet you on the shopping deck.....

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Good idea, Val, my hair could do with a bit of uplift - jeez, everything I've got could do with a bit of uplift!

I need some advice on make-up, too...........don't want to go orange in the attempt!

Meet you on the shopping deck.....

Annie
    ok off we go should take few hours then a nap then the fun begins
    val