BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN FOR CRUISE NUMBER 3

Options

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    eeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa did not expect that when you put parashoot on me lol splash think i missed landing spot wet again lol
    f005.gif
    val
  • valval
    Options
    well that was fun what we doing tonight??????
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Sorry Val, I had to nip back to the UK as I had a date in Birmingham.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Sorry Val, I had to nip back to the UK as I had a date in Birmingham.
    love birmingham been there shopping hope it went well
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Has anyone got any more requests for the cruise, or shall we sail back home now until the next time :?:
  • valval
    Options
    well we have to go to sea need nice cruise for couple of days so off we go nice dinner tonight and drinks in the bar after then a show
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    aaahhhhhhhh plonk well at least I have had a bath.

Val sshhh come here we are in trouble. Big trouble.

Before Trish had plonked into the sea Val had crept into the captains cabin, he was asleep in a drunken super? well it was something like that, When we went in there he never woke up.

Val gropped I mean searched one side of him and Trish the other. The captain never stirred during this.

There was not much to search really, he had his jammies on thank goodness. Cannot imagine what we might find.

All of a sudden, Trish was left breathless, Val asked over and over she wanted to know what had made Trish breathless.

Trish got her breath back but her eyes were aggoggling she became all of a quiver. She told Val to search where she was searching.

Val, well her eyes were went into a spinning dartboard like this :shock:

They both could not believe what they had touched. It was not what they expected to find.

Val passed out, Trish well her heart was beating so fast, she though it would burst.

Trish patted Val gently, she did not want Val to think it was the captain, she might have slapped his face well not his it would have been Trish's. She gave Val some oxygen saying to her friend please wake up Val.

The door opened, it was Annie, Trish explained what had happend as she still tried to revive Val.

Annie had a feel around, Suddenly Annie was all od a quiver too. Val and Annie shared Trish's oxygen, hoping no on else would come in.

Annie has a idea, She locked the captain's door. The captain was still in a deep sleep, we hoped. Or was he prestnding to be asleep.

All three of us had another go at feeling the captain, Val told us it was very big, Annie ,well her eyes were spinning like this :shock: too.

We were only expecting to find a little one , I mean it would only would be a small one.

Suddenly the captain groans, and moves, the girls duck down Trish, only as far as she can move. It fell on Trish. How could it reach that far???

The ship bons up and down and Val caught a glimps She starts to laugh, and more lauging as Annie and ~Trish see.

Val grabs hold of it. It was a Cumberland sausage.

It was not what they hoped to find though, it was a shock they had found out who was taking the Cumberland sausages. They had solved a puzzle
  • valval
    Options
    well i for one will not have sausages for breakfast again says val . as the crept out of the cabin a noise was heard to come form the port side of the ship what was that ?????????
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Julie came along we told her what had happend. Barbara Julie and the rest of us were having a look portside what did they see,

Well, it was still dark, Val tells Julie to have a peek with Val holding her hand, Trish is standing by with her prodder.
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    .........and grilling 3 dozen Cumberland sausages over a small fire in one of the lifeboats........

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    out of the dark comes a strange sound and the flutter of a flag could be heard what was that on then there was a bump they all fall in a heap
    val
  • annie_mial
    Options
    (Note to No. 1. - Trish and Annie would like to go to Disneyland, could we go there first and then come home?)

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    well onto the deck comes the sound of thudding feet swinging down from ropes from the other ship
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Val

When we were looking for the keys to driving the boat, we got more than we thought. They keys did drop out Val. Look I have them here you go.
  • valval
    Options
    yes but trisher what we going to do with the strange men on deck they look kind of strange
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Who are they why do they have hankies around their heads?? They have cutlasses and their boat bore a flag with a skull and crossbones.

PIRATES shouted Trish Pea shotters on the ready.

All persons on here please hide the jewellery, find as much rope as we can Bring several sacks of peas.
  • valval
    Options
    hi got the spuds as well do you think we should let the captain out for this
    val
  • annie_mial
    Options
    valval wrote:
    hi got the spuds as well do you think we should let the captain out for this

All hands on deck for this one! Go get the Captain, No. 1 and all the others including the bottle washer in the kitchen!

I am armed and ready for the fray..............

Or is it too late...............?????

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    right we r ready trisher call out the orders
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    I have bought the spud gun with me, Julie look on the back of my chair, be careful where you point it.

Just had an idea, lets use the clay pigeon guns, be careful I shot a hole on the deck. We don't want to do that again.
  • valval
    Options
    good job you remembered that they r just behind it if thet take three steps foward they will fall through how will we get them to move foward together
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Use you pea shooter Val aim it at his bum that will make him jump.

Remember we are some of the Bunker Babes
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I'll aim for his ear...........that'll make him look round, too!

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    :shock: :D
  • joanlawson
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    (Note to No. 1. - Trish and Annie would like to go to Disneyland, could we go there first and then come home?)

Annie

Sorry I missed all the excitement with the pirates :!: But well done for fighting them off :!: :D

Right, Disneyland it is :!: :D