BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN FOR CRUISE NUMBER 3

Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    We have not had a fight yet Joan

Anyone else want to help us? Val good shooting that showed him, when they turn around show them your angry at arther look the gggrrrrrr one that might scare them.

I will show them my pain look......frightens the life out me that look :mrgreen:
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    no trisher that will make them back off we will hide you look all helpless when they get on the week spot we will surround them go on trisher we are here with you
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    We have not had a fight yet Joan

OOooooh, I thought we were safe at last, Trisher :!:

Right, I'm ready to fight for this ship, but where's that captain when we need him :?: Must be too busy dealing with all the grumpy passengers on board :!:

n050.gif

That's me fighting a pirate. You've got to admire my sheer determination and strength :!:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Right, looks like I have arrived in time. I have the famous pen from Dr Who. Any good

Joy
  • valval
    Options
    that the way they r stood on the bit of deck we damaged trisher did her helpless lady act great. now do not let them off.
    a creaking as heard getting loader . quick says val down to the next level annie and trisher take this net with you ready. just as they reached there position the deck above there heads gave way all the others could be seen looking through the gap. trisher and annie throw the net over the pirets
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Joy

What does it do :?: I don't watch Dr Who, so please enlighten me.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    valval wrote:
    that the way they r stood on the bit of deck we damaged trisher did her helpless lady act great. now do not let them off.
    a creaking as heard getting loader . quick says val down to the next level annie and trisher take this net with you ready. just as they reached there position the deck above there heads gave way all the others could be seen looking through the gap. trisher and annie throw the net over the pirets

Meanwhile, Joy and Joan were messing about with a pen :!: :shock:
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    valval wrote:

Meanwhile, Joy and Joan were messing about with a pen :!: :shock:

be carefull you to isnt that a sonic screw driver do not point it at anything important when you press it
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Too late, Val :!: :!:

e065.gif

Oh. so that's what it does :!: :!:
  • valval
    Options
    oh no what r we to do they pointed the sonic screw driver at the wheel and it has come off in rehabs hands how do we re-attach it we could end up any where
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    OOps, sorry :!: :!: :shock: :shock:

a065.gif
  • valval
    Options
    the ship can be seen traveling along with people hanging over the side shouting. the pirates ship left behind how r trisher and annie getting on with the pirates well a look below shows trisher letting loose her arther pain face the pirates r backing away white as ghosts
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Here pirate coo ee

Trisher has taken the clay pigeon gun and some of the clays, she loads aims and fires
    booooomm one pirate takes a hit on his head Val looks on the pirates eyes start spinning like a dartboard, like this :shock:

Next Annie she has the Cumberland sausage they took from the captain and she swipes another pirate knocking him into the hole on the deck.

How many more are coming onto the boat. Pea shooters at the reaady don't forget to take some peas with you.

You never know when you need a pea :shock:
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Here pirate coo ee

Trisher has taken the clay pigeon gun and some of the clays, she loads aims and fires
    booooomm one pirate takes a hit on his head Val looks on the pirates eyes start spinning like a dartboard, like this :shock:

Next Annie she has the Cumberland sausage they took from the captain and she swipes another pirate knocking him into the hole on the deck.

How many more are coming onto the boat. Pea shooters at the reaady don't forget to take some peas with you.

You never know when you need a pea :shock:
    every five mins lol
    val
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Well...I came on this cruise for good food...good wine ....and naughty men...and what do I get holes in the deck...pirates, people hanging off the side of the ship....guns going off....best cruise I have ever been on :shock:
    Love
    Barbara
  • trisher
    Options
    Trisher comes out full of arthur pain, she had a bad sleepless night so her face is full of arthur ggggrrrr :mrgreen: grrrrrrr :mrgreen:
  • valval
    Options
    the pirates make a run for it and can be seen jumping for it not wanting to stay around arther
    trisher i think it time we went to disney world time to get some fun from rides how we going to get there
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    As if by magic, the ship has drifted all the way to Florida without us even noticing, and here we are in Disneyland.

Minnie and Mickey are waiting in the Magic Kingdom.
  • teacherphobic
    teacherphobic Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Joanie baby. Since you provided me with the excusive use of the executive jet, I have been having a great time.I would now like to rejoin the ship, but the only thing is the pilot is having trouble finding you. Can you please help pdq as we are running out of fuel.
  • naseebapnaapna
    naseebapnaapna Member Posts: 201
    Options
    hi teachaerphobic,

pls remind the pilot that the skylARC is always on the move, so the executive jet, the helcopters and the occasional dingy, are all interwebbed with computers, so to not take you direct to the cruiser is punishable by losing his job !!

tell him to interwebb the computers, adn you will aso be with the other cuisers, as if by magic :)

hope you enjoy disney world

sangita
  • joanlawson
    edited 14. Mar 2010, 13:35
    Options
    Hi Joanie baby. Since you provided me with the excusive use of the executive jet, I have been having a great time.I would now like to rejoin the ship, but the only thing is the pilot is having trouble finding you. Can you please help pdq as we are running out of fuel.

Hi teacherphobic

Glad you have been enjoying the use of the executive jet, but where have you been :?: I've been quizzing myself on that question. We are now in the Magic Kingdom in Florida, so hope to see you there. Just parachute down!!

s030.gif

Joanie
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hope you all have a great day :!: :D See the rides on this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi-l3qg3HDw
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Options
    OOooooh! Came back at just the right moment, have always wanted to go to a US Disneyland! Apparently it's much better than the Paris version!

Come on everyone, Space Mountain first!

Nx (running off into the distance waving her arms madly - I love theme parks)
  • valval
    Options
    well this should be fun and breakfast with micky
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:

Hi teacherphobic

Glad you have been enjoying the use of the executive jet, but where have you been :?: I've been quizzing myself on that question. We are now in the Magic Kingdom in Florida, so hope to see you there. Just parachute down!!

s030.gif

Joanie

Joanie baby :shock: