BOOKINGS BEING TAKEN FOR CRUISE NUMBER 3

Options

Comments

• snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Oops I fell asleep Rehab I would like 2 slices of toast and a glass of fresh orange please. Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 21. Feb 2010, 19:37
    Options
    The cabin will be fine for Abdiwali when he boards your cruiser after a torpedo accidentally takes out the rudder of the cruise ship.

IMPOSSIBLE :!: :!: No torpedo could do any damage to this ship :!: She is far too strong and unsinkable :!:

Anyway, Abduwali Muse arrived in New York on Monday, handcuffed and with a bandage on his left hand over a wound incurred during a tussle on board the Maersk Alabama. He is now otherwise detained, so not free to board the SkylARC.

And there was I being all friendly, reserving a cabin for you etc. Is this how you repay my kindness :?:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    That was then, and this is now :!: :!: You are forgetting that this is the best liner in the world, and it has almost magical qualities which make it impossible to damage or sink :!: :!:

FLIPPIN HECK :!: :!: WHERE'S THAT CAPTAIN WHEN I NEED HIM :?: :?:
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi everyone, Ive finally boarded the ship.
    My room is lovely, thank you Joan, just what the dr ordered :wink:

Rehab, my breakfast order will be; 2 sausage (Cumberland's are the best) 2 bacon, 2 eggs & toast. Orange juice & a pot of tea. Thank you.

I see the B word was used & Val wont be happy :wink:

Glad to see Trishers chair is equipped with all the necessary's to make us all unnecessary. :? Well i know what i mean :roll:

& well Ange, Blaming Annie for the to do's with Peter Andre on the last cruise. :shock: Im shocked :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:Just keep out of the bilges, all sorts happen down there. :wink: For all we know Peter Andre's still down there Taped to an octopus. :wink::lol:

So im off to me king size bed & hoping for a good sleep. I did spend a lot of time in my cabin last time (sorry) I havent got good sea legs. :oops: But i dont like to miss out. I do try(in fact im very trying ) :lol:
    debs
  • joanlawson
    Options
    We are protected against magical penetrating warheads by a magical non-penetrable bubble which is invisible to the naked eye, but it exists.

SOS, CAPTAIN REHAB :!: :!: I thought my duties were to make mugs of hot chocolate, not to defend the ship single-handed :!: :!:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    minky67 wrote:
    Hi everyone, Ive finally boarded the ship.
    My room is lovely, thank you Joan, just what the dr ordered :wink:

Rehab, my breakfast order will be; 2 sausage (Cumberland's are the best) 2 bacon, 2 eggs & toast. Orange juice & a pot of tea. Thank you.

I see the B word was used & Val wont be happy :wink:

Glad to see Trishers chair is equipped with all the necessary's to make us all unnecessary. :? Well i know what i mean :roll:

& well Ange, Blaming Annie for the to do's with Peter Andre on the last cruise. :shock: Im shocked :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:Just keep out of the bilges, all sorts happen down there. :wink: For all we know Peter Andre's still down there Taped to an octopus. :wink::lol:

So im off to me king size bed & hoping for a good sleep. I did spend a lot of time in my cabin last time (sorry) I havent got good sea legs. :oops: But i dont like to miss out. I do try(in fact im very trying ) :lol:
    debs

Hi Debs

Glad to see you, but you have arrived in the middle of a war zone by the looks of things :!:
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Joan, By the catching up ive just been doing it looks like the whole forums been in a war zone. :shock:
    Ive not ben well enough to catch up yet. :roll:
    debs (who may just stay in her cabin)
  • snowball
    Options
    Well I got in my king size bed but I can't sleep with all this commotion going on I'm here if you need me. Julie
  • snowball
    Options
    There's someone knocking on my door? Oh booger off Athur I'm not in the mood tonight I've got a headache........
  • joanlawson
    Options
    As I'm having to stay up all night to defend the ship, I thought I would work out the itinerary for the Isle of Wight.

After breakfast, there will be a trip to the Needles.

Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty overlooking The Needles Rocks and Lighthouse, there's breathtaking scenery, a spectacular chairlift past amazing coloured sand cliffs, shops to browse through and places to eat in (or out) - there are boat trips too around the Island's famous landmark.

It could be a bit breezy, so wrap up warm. Hope it doesn't snow !!

After lunch there will be a trip to Osbourne House, home of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert.

These trips are optional, of course, so you might prefer to laze about on the ship instead ( that's if we still have a ship after Wulf and Delboy's antics :!: )

Joan

SOS CAPTAIN , SHIP UNDER ATTACK :!: :!:
  • snowball
    Options
    Morning everyone looking forward to the trip to osbourne house :lol: hope the weather is okay. Julie
  • snowball
    Options
    just off to dry land, well ice very slippy land see you all later :(
    juliexx
  • moonseed
    moonseed Member Posts: 289
    Options
    I've been stowing away (hiding) in one of the lifeboats so will be discovered soon!

Can I build a grass hut when we get to that desert island. I've always fancied living on a beach, throwing straw in it every night to sleep on and just sweeping it out in the morning.

We could take some of the food from the ship with us of course and a few blankets and things.

Then the boys can go fishing and we could grow some spuds and have quite a nice time with sing songs round the camp fire at night time.
    What do you think?
    Steph

PS You'll have to swim to the Isle of White otherwise
  • joanlawson
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    Just fitted the anti non penetrable bubble warhead to torpedo number 1.

The ship will be sunk at 0930 hours close to

island.jpg

so that nobody is drowned.

ABANDON SHIP

Our non-penetrable bubble will be stronger than your warhead, you'll see :!: :!:

I WILL NOT ABANDON SHIP :!: :!:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    DING DONG!This is your Commodore speaking ( I got promoted)
    This is a stress free craft, any mention of torpedo's or anything that unbalances the ambience of of the vessel will be declared null and void
    message ends. DING DONG

Thanks captain.
  • fester
    fester Member Posts: 98
    Options
    Having boarded the ship late in the day i'd like to complain that my accomodation in the engine room and having to climb twenty-five flights of stairs to get on deck is not exactly condusive to a good holiday or doing my already crap health any good :shock:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Well, the ship is still sailing, so the trip to the Needles and Osbourne House is still on for those who are interested.
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    So what will dastardley devious delboy think of next.

What will our trepid adventurers find on their return to ship.

I think I will book heli to transport me to cafe until later. I am not in the mood for visiting big homes these days. I need a coffeee
    joy
  • joanlawson
    Options
    But you have forgotten that we have a magical non-penetrable bubble surrounding the ship, so nothing evil can harm us :!:

n015.gif

Peace and love, Delboy
  • moonseed
    moonseed Member Posts: 289
    Options
    Looks like we have a Mutiny on board and have to decide whose doing what

I think I'm going to make a swim for the island. Don't fancy mice or the plague and the vultures look really grim.
    I've got my knitting and plenty of wool so can look after myself OK.
    Just have to climb a few palm trees and get some coconuts to tide me over until any of you decide to come too.
    Steph
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Good luck on your island. I'm just going to my cabin to have a good cry now :!: I only started this cruise due to popular demand.

b008.gif

Joan, with hurt feelings
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well i am staying the best sleep i have had for ages and jans pixi dust will sort all the plages ect out i did enjoy the needles the chair lift was a bit drafty but such a laugh me and trisher shared one screamed all the way down they had wheel chair at the bottom so we free wheeled down to the waters edge got me feet wet so back on ship in jacusy(oops) getting warm ready for dinner missed breakfast lol
    val
  • joyful164
    joyful164 Member Posts: 2,401
    Options
    Hi there Val.

I saved plenty of breakfast foryou. Just brought it back tot he cafe for awhile so that I could eat it in peace. At least before I have to venture out in that snow. Perhaps Mel will get fed up with being dastardly and climb back into his little hole.
    joy
  • bobbid
    bobbid Member Posts: 85
    Options
    To Delboy

I do not find your comments the least bit amusing, in fact I find them highly offensive - as someone who had 5 family members including 3 small children killed on the Lusitania 95 years ago.

RMS Lusitania was an ocean liner owned by the Cunard Line and was torpedoed by a German U-boat on 7 May 1915. It sank in eighteen minutes killing 1,198 of the 1,959 people aboard, including many women and children.

I consider that your attack on the Skylarc constitutes a crime against humanity that is equally as despicable.

Agents are on their way to arrest you and you will be taken to the Hague for trial. Unfortunately the death penalty is now banned so you will not be hanged by the neck until you are pronounced dead - the penalty you deserve - but will merely rot in jail for the rest of your life.

BobbiD
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    bobbid wrote:
    To Delboy

I do not find your comments the least bit amusing, in fact I find them highly offensive - as someone who had 5 family members including 3 small children killed on the Lusitania 95 years ago.

RMS Lusitania was an ocean liner owned by the Cunard Line and was torpedoed by a German U-boat on 7 May 1915. It sank in eighteen minutes killing 1,198 of the 1,959 people aboard, including many women and children.

I consider that your attack on the Skylarc constitutes a crime against humanity that is equally as despicable.

Agents are on their way to arrest you and you will be taken to the Hague for trial. Unfortunately the death penalty is now banned so you will not be hanged by the neck until you are pronounced dead - the penalty you deserve - but will merely rot in jail for the rest of your life.

BobbiD

can we not just make him walk the plank pixi got great pic for that sure he did not meen to cause offence even if trying to stop our trip but we do not give in that quick
    val