off to Disneyland

Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hello

You all look nice and cosy. Does anyone want to come aand have a look around maybe meet Mickey??
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Meeeeeee! I'll just pop on my sarong and some sandals, will Mickey like this colour do you think?

Annie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Hello

You all look nice and cosy. Does anyone want to come aand have a look around maybe meet Mickey??

yes please had great swim and will just pop my hat on and sun glasses

g010.gif
    micky looks bit odd
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Meeeeeee! I'll just pop on my sarong and some sandals, will Mickey like this colour do you think?

Annie

Mickey likes any colour and people as well. Where are we all ? .........we will go arcorss the laike on the ferry today. Tomorrow we can take the monorail.

Right we all in Annie Debs Val JulieJoan and everyone I have forgotten.

We now go through security then into Magic Kingdom.

There we are, in front of uss there are shops on both sides as you look up the road there it is, the magical castle. We decide to go up to the castle as Val cannot contain herself with excitment, neither can Annie, who now has to have another trip to the bathroom.

O, Annie is back, then Val Debs need to go. Now everyone needs it.

Well we walk past the shops, packed with cloths and trinkets of all Disney charaters. there are cloths perfume sweet shops ice cream parlours, resturants.

We get to the end and everyone is watching Snow white and all of the characters come on to the stage and sing.

Val spots Mickey, she screams so loud everyone turns around. She jumps up and down, grabbing my hand nearly pulling my fingers off.
  • valval
    Options
    wow mickey he is here .MICKEY OVER HERE
    b020.gif
    val
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    valval wrote:
    b020.gif
    Trish i think Val needs a drink :shock:
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • annie_mial
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    valval wrote:
    b020.gif
    Trish i think Val needs a drink :shock:

Or a hug from Mickey!

:lol:
    Annie
  • snowball
    Options
    Look out Val think hes comming over for a hug

s040.gif

Julie
  • trisher
    Options
    Blimey, Val get up. (Annie whistles Julie wave, Annie jumps up and down (o I wish she is more than likely saying) ha ha

Mickey comes over and gives Val a big hug, no sooner was he doing that everyone wants him. Never fear here comes Minnie, ChipN' Dale and many more of them.

It's the perfect moment, the weather is nice and warm then we hear that magical famous tune When you wish upon a star.

Our group burst into tears (don't ask me why, it just gave more effect) There was Mickey. All the children we waiting for Val to let go of her all time hero Mickey. :wink:
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I'm sobbing between jumps while consoling a cat who wasn't quick enough for a mouse supper - I can multi-task!

Can we go somewhere for one of those HUGE ice-cream sundaes with nuts on?

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    Anne

gord there is always someone there is a real Italian one or an American one where what you like to go?

Alright Debs you can go on Dumbo ride Val what you doing?

Everyone goes where they want.
  • snowball
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Blimey, Val get up. (Annie whistles Julie wave, Annie jumps up and down (o I wish she is more than likely saying) ha ha

Mickey comes over and gives Val a big hug, no sooner was he doing that everyone wants him. Never fear here comes Minnie, ChipN' Dale and many more of them.

It's the perfect moment, the weather is nice and warm then we hear that magical famous tune When you wish upon a star.

Our group burst into tears (don't ask me why, it just gave more effect) There was Mickey. All the children we waiting for Val to let go of her all time hero Mickey. :wink:
    Oh Trish that was wonderful a015.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    suzster wrote:
    eeek i missed the plane, typical!
    but when i was at the airport i spotted a famous face, well group of faces so i hitched a lift with a rather famous rock group, i won't go into to much detail but what a great ride!! the alcohol flowed and i might of done some things i should be ashamed off :wink: got a t.shirt and now i'm here at last!
    so what ride are we going on 1st? oh and don't let me forget to grab a few souvenirs for my girls!

i want a mickey mouse hat, pleeeeeeeease trisher, please?
    sue

Sue

There is a stall over there with all different sorts of hats.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    What is the biggest rollercoaster here :?: I want to say I have been on it :!:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Trisher

This is a link to It's a Small World, which i think you like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIabgPX14R4
  • trisher
    edited 16. Mar 2010, 19:30
    Options
    We come to the ride It is a small World. Everyone wants to go on it. We are all let in the backway as I'm in a wheelchair, we wait for the wheelchair boat to come along.

Annie says she dosn't like water rides and refuses to go on. Children who are around her hear what she is saying, they laugh.

It takes me half an hour to get her to try the ride. Then she sees what I have been trying to say, the water is only 6inches deep.

Annie's face reddens, and she feels a right plonker for making such a scene. :wink:

ps

If you click on this link Joan has done, this is part of the ride, you cannot see the other side. When you see it for real it is an amazing sight, thousands of dolls all moving. :D
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I could drown in 6 inches of water.........are you sure we won't sink?

If there are any sharks, whales or squiggly things, I'll let you head them off with your wheelchair......you never know what you might find in these places.............

Crocodiles??????

Annie
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    well after i got off th Dumbo ride i went in search of my hero Tigger.
    I walked for a bit then i saw him T.I Double G RRRR.. TIGGER!!
    I ran ( I wish) nearly screaming as i found him, I pulled on his tail & asked for a bounce.
    He nodded his head as i climbed on his back & off we bounced. We bounced all round Disneyland & he stopped occassionally to show me the best attractions.
    Then we headed of in the direction of Hundred Acre wood.
    I met Winnie the pooh,Eeyore,Roo,piglet & of course Christopher Robin.
    We had a Honey tea & listen to all of Poohs stories of his honey searching & Eeyores story of the day he lost his tail.
    Then i sadly said goodbye & Tigger bounced me all the way back to my hotel.
    I retiring to my room now as my tummys full of honey & im feeling a bit funny.Oh ive had the most wonderful time with my hero..
    g050.gif
    Debs ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • valval
    Options
    val get to bed with the tune from its a small world going around in her head but also a smile on her face from meeting mickey what a day and breakfast with micky in the morning and a day of rides . val falls asleep humming to her self its a small world
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    AAAAHHHH Bless
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    AAAAHHHH Bless

trisher hopes in bed and mickey is right there beside her to read her a good night story val will be upset in the morning she did not know mickey came and read storys . trisher drifts off thinking of rides and ice cream thinking of all the fun tomorrow will bring
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi

I'm up early and ready to go, go, go :!: :!:

I want to live dangerously today, so I'm off to some of these rides :!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNdEv0XQwDA&feature=fvw
  • valval
    Options
    hi i am off to have breakfast with mickey and gang today come on trisher give me a lift down feet r aching will give you five min to get dressed after that we can head for the rides . have been up ages even been in the pool it shaped like mini mouse.
    well there you r trisher do you think annie will join us shall put a note on her door to come down right i am on the back off we go do you like my crocks white with shinny bits on.
    val
  • valval
    Options
    well breakfast was so much fun forgot to eat so have been picking all day trisher what we doing tonight is there a show we can go see
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi Val

Tonight I thought you would still be in the magic Kingdom and watch the Parade, the rides are open to midnight.

We can go in the Haunted mansion, go on the ride ET, the go karts, there are so many rides there. There is the night Light Spectacular Parade,
    There are lots more of rides Buzz lightyear to name a few.

Or we can get tickets anf go to the Arabian Nights dinner and show.