off to Disneyland

Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    valval wrote:
    well val is asleep in bed and dreaming of being on the ride with trisher she blows her nose on the sheet and kicks her legs all over the place think she is dreaming of climbing trees she rolls over and over and falls out of bed lol ouch that hurts who hit me looking around no one is in the room feeling silly val gets back in bed and goes back to sleep

Val

You are funny :D . Thought you might dream.

Trish x
  • trisher
    Options
    valval wrote:
    gosh looked in mirror and must have hit my head on book when i fell out of bed HELP GIRLS what am i going to do ?????????????????? just look at me???????
    n025.gif

Val

You can sit on my wheelchair. I will let you drive it. :wink:

Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    or maybe they will think she is Stevie Wonder????

Toni xx 8)

Annie am for another go if you are later???

Yep, whenever you're ready..........I would like to get another ET for my youngest granddaughter, too.

Annie
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    well thanks trisher it a good shinner should have picked my book off the floor then would not have hit my head on it when fell out of bed lol. (if fell out for real would take a crane to get me up book case at side of bed not much room for me lol). what we doing to day loved e t
    val
  • valval
    Options
    hi we r off to gator park trisher says we can go and she will bring her brolly just in case
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 22. Mar 2010, 07:01
    Options
    Hi Val

OOhh, I'm a bit scared of gators :!: They can move fast, and snap you up in a second. Might need more than a brolly :!: :shock:

Have a look at some on here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGU139zbIt8
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Val

OOhh, I'm a bit scared of gaters :!: They can move fast, and snap you up in a second. Might need more than a brolly :!: :shock:
    think we should ask rehab to come just incase
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Why????

Shall we hide behind him??? c060.gif
  • valval
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Why????

Shall we hide behind him??? c060.gif
    yes that good reason for fetching him
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    We could use him as bait if it gets too scarey :D
  • valval
    Options
    well when r we going i am ready what about you
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    When You are ready to go :D
  • valval
    Options
    will join you all tomorrow got to go rest sorry still got headache makes a change from rest of me lol
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Goodnight Val, have a nice sleep.

See you tomorrow.

love Trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I hope your headache has gone now, Val.

I think rehab protected us well from the alligators. All that army training was bound to come in useful at some time, wasn't it
    :?:

Where are we today :?: Waiting for Trisher to wake up and tell us.
  • valval
    Options
    hi all ready for what gets thrown at us ?????????
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Hi

How about going to Sea World?
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Hi

How about going to Sea World?
    can we i am ready r we off now
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    So we are all gather for the short ride to Sea World. Everyone wants to see the Killer whale so we head that way.

We get in there and go to find a seat to sit on.

I tell you to sit higher up but no Annie, Julie Barbara want to sit in the bottom row thinking they have a better view.

It soon fills up with crowds of people. Val, Joan and Toni plus some of the others decide to sit up higher.

The show starts, first out come the Sea Lions they balance balls on their noses, swim around the pool and back again, jumping in the air together, the crowd applause them.

Their trainers, ask them to count to five which they do with a horn, we all clap, Val also Joan decide to take some photo's.

The trainers get in the pool with them and hold on to the Sea Lions tails they start swimming faster and faster the trainers still holding on, they go to the bottom of the pool then suddenly come to the surface
    up in the air they go with the trainers as well they do a summersault and dive into the water again.

Everyone claps. Val is excited as she has taken some really nice photo's.

Next to come out is Shuma the killer whale.............
  • valval
    Options
    gosh i do not normally sit this high up will some one hold my hand
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    valval wrote:
    gosh i do not normally sit this high up will some one hold my hand

Come on then but you will be alright look down there at Annie and Julie lets wave at them.
  • valval
    Options
    no no no i daren't look down will just look across at the show. will breath deeply it well worth looking
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    I'm glad that I'm high up because that killer whale will make a BIG SPLASH :!: :!:

Got me brolly ready :!:

s010.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    I'm glad that I'm high up because that killer whale will make a BIG SPLASH :!: :!:

Got me brolly ready :!:

s010.gif

you did say killer whale glad i am up here not going near that thing might bite me
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    Out next is Shuma the killer whale, he swims around the large pool backwards and forward.

The crowd are quiet. He is so big, but looks so handsome. Val closes her eyes, Joan tells her it will be ok.

Then Joan says she would have liked to sit down the bottom with the others, so she could get the exact size so she could draw it at her art class.

The whale goes around the pool swimming faster and faster then up he comes what a magnificent sight the water comes off him and sparkles in the sunlight.

Then he plunges into the water and resurfaces again. He goes up higher and higher with each jump. The trainer gets a large hoop, she blows her whistle, Shuma who is deep in the water, rises again and goes through the hoop.

The crowd roar and clap louder than ever. Val by this time has forgotten about being up higher.

Annie waves to us telling us it is so good down there, she makes a rude jesture which we ignore.

Then trainers blows the whistle again, Shuma comes to the surface and catches a ball which the trainer had thrown in, Julie waves as well to us. She beckons us to go down there, I tell Val and Joan to stay here, because you will miss one of his tricks,
    Val and Joan get there camera's ready again Shuma rises up in the air and lands on a platform in the front of the crowd, he is a stunning looking what black with white on his face.

Once again the crowd roar there are flashes going off in every direction. Joan is excited as she has a great photo of Shuma with droplets of water falling off him.
    The crowds are on their feet.

Shuma dives, and swims around the pool, faster and faster, he raises his tail high in the air, then dives again. Then he rises again and plunges into the water. A massive wave forms and goes over the top of the glass, Annie Julie and the other are soaked as the water goes all over them.

They look up at us, they are dripping from head to foot. Annie is in tears, she had had her hair cut and blow dried earlier in the morning. The whale plunges again, another big wave goes over the top and soaks them again.

Julie starts to cry. and Looked at her new clothes she had on. Joan Val and I look at them, we don't know what to say, I had been before and knew they were in the splash zone but they would not listen............to be continued