Options

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Hi Val

Tonight I thought you would still be in the magic Kingdom and watch the Parade, the rides are open to midnight.

We can go in the Haunted mansion, go on the ride ET, the go karts, there are so many rides there. There is the night Light Spectacular Parade,
    There are lots more of rides Buzz lightyear to name a few.

Or we can get tickets anf go to the Arabian Nights dinner and show.
    dinner and show and night light spectacular parade if we can do both
    val
  • valval
    Options
    its dark and the parade is coming trisher look look here they come listen to the music can we sing along or will they look at us
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Can we go in the Haunted Mansion, pleeeeeese!

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Coming up the road comes the Parade, it is a cool evening. The parade arrives there Is Mickeu standing on a large float. He is inside a big bubble, Val screams with excitment, Julie,Annie,Debs Barbara Sue Joan and more of us start waving, as Annie give one loud, wolf whistle.

The little coloured lights are twinking away, next comes Minnie she is waving at the vast crowds. Throwing sweets. Some come our way, there is a skuffle on the ground as our group all dive down to pick up the sweets.

In the parade comes some dancing fish twirling around this way and that as they slowly go past. The colours are stunning, against the dark night. Then another float with Donald Duck, Julie screams at hm "I love you Donald". He hears and blows her a kiss.
    Next to come past is Chip n'Dale Annie, thinks I said it was the Chipendales well, I will keep quiet what she did, but I was shocked to the wheels of my wheelchair. :shock:

The Parade lasts half an hour, all the Disney Characters comes past. Last to come in a large gold coach of gold hundfreds of little white lights make it look stunning. Inside the coach is Cinderella and her prince.
    As the coach passes there is a loud boom! then the sky bursts into colours, thousands of firework light the sky. Red green blue all the colours you can think of.

Our day is finished we have more to come everyone goes to bed with sighs of delight and that most famous song of all When you wish upon a star, what a day we have had.
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Coming up the road comes the Parade, it is a cool evening. The parade arrives there Is Mickeu standing on a large float. He is inside a big bubble, Val screams with excitment, Julie,Annie,Debs Barbara Sue Joan and more of us start waving, as Annie give one loud, wolf whistle.

The little coloured lights are twinking away, next comes Minnie she is waving at the vast crowds. Throwing sweets. Some come our way, there is a skuffle on the ground as our group all dive down to pick up the sweets.

In the parade comes some dancing fish twirling around this way and that as they slowly go past. The colours are stunning, against the dark night. Then another float with Donald Duck, Julie screams at hm "I love you Donald". He hears and blows her a kiss.
    Next to come past is Chip n'Dale Annie, thinks I said it was the Chipendales well, I will keep quiet what she did, but I was shocked to the wheels of my wheelchair. :shock:

The Parade lasts half an hour, all the Disney Characters comes past. Last to come in a large gold coach of gold hundfreds of little white lights make it look stunning. Inside the coach is Cinderella and her prince.
    As the coach passes there is a loud boom! then the sky bursts into colours, thousands of firework light the sky. Red green blue all the colours you can think of.

Our day is finished we have more to come everyone goes to bed with sighs of delight and that most famous song of all When you wish upon a star, what a day we have had.
    Thats lovely trish...first time I have been to Disney world...I will never forget this
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Oh Trish.....I really thought I was there, reading that. I'm sorry I shocked your wheelchair but you know what my hearing is like! I couldn't quite make out what the Chippendales were doing in Disney, but who was I to argue?

I do hope the tires didn't deflate! Give it a pat for me........

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    I wish you could see my video of it. It really is magical the kiddies well, I honestly never saw one of them crying or having a tantrum.
  • barbara12
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    I wish you could see my video of it. It really is magical the kiddies well, I honestly never saw one of them crying or having a tantrum.
    I would love to take my grandchildren...one day hopefully.... :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    I agree Annie Trish you make it sound so real hope i didn't show myself up screaming at Donald :)
    Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • trisher
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    I agree Annie Trish you make it sound so real hope i didn't show myself up screaming at Donald :)
    Julie

Julie

He is quakers like us :wink:
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    I think we all need a drink think i will have a rum n coke Trish, Val, Annie would you like a drink

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • annie_mial
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    snowball wrote:
    Julie

Julie

He is quakers like us :wink:

g005.gif

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    do not tell but i hid on coach with cinderella and waved at the crowds was great fun and at the end had cuddle with mickey before heading back to hotel with music going around in my head. gosh it morning already going swimming then get some lunch having slow morning all that running about getting to me shall we go to the haunted house later can not remember who wanted to go but they better hold my hand and the run away train this afternoon then ice cream
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Val

I'll come to the haunted house, but I'm VERY SCARED

a045.gif
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Val

I'll come to the haunted house, but I'm VERY SCARED

a045.gif
    me to sure trisher will come when she back from the hospital come lay by the pool for a bit got loads of sun lotion and spare hat if you need it
    val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Oooh!! d030.gif

Is it safe to come out now

I is soooo scared :oops: ????

I saw a SKELLINGTON!!!!!! and it was definitely REAL c015.gif

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Oooh!! d030.gif

Love

Toni xx
    sorry but only half way through hide your head as it going to get worse f040.giff050.gif
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!

You aren't serous!!!

Why oh why did i do this??? d025.gif

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    Options
    valval wrote:
    frogmorton wrote:
    Oooh!! d030.gif

Love

Toni xx
    sorry but only half way through hide your head as it going to get worse f040.giff050.gif
    :shock: OMG .....were did they come from....where to next girls :D
    Love
    Barbara
  • valval
    Options
    well i need cup ot tea before any thing else if can hold cup hands shaking
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Me too

Come on Barbara :shock:

Toni xx
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    a108.gif

I'm a nervous wreck after that ghost train :!: :shock:

Can we go somewhere to calm my nerves :?:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Was that headless head real :?: :?: :?:

It looked real........

I'd like a cuppa tea........and an ice cream sundae

Annie
  • valval
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Was that headless head real :?: :?: :?:

It looked real........

I'd like a cuppa tea........and an ice cream sundae

Annie

yes me to in the sun shine do not want it to get dark tonight after that will buy a torch before bed
    val
  • trisher
    edited 18. Mar 2010, 17:14
    Options
    Before you leave have you noticed something????

You are sitting in chairs, there are four of you to a car. You have seen some of th mansion but now we carry on,

As we go along, we come to a part of the house wher ther are people walking around, the old man walks across the floor, a hand goes up in front of him, then a lady seems to be flying as she goes along :shock:
    Annie, Julie, Toni Val, Joan Joan Debs Barbara also some more of us,

We sit side by side, suddenly the car we are in seems to be cold from behind us,

Julie looks round, she lets out a loud scream and begins to say "Lllllooooookkkk LLLOOOKK can you see that? Val turns round slowly, the chill gets more intense Val is trembling, Annie pulls her tee-shirt over her face, forgetiing she had not put her bra on that day, tut tut.

Julie wants to go to the loo, she did drink a lot of pop before we came on here.

"What what can you see" say Debs with her eyes tightly shut.

Julie still needing the loo starts to say " can can cannnn yoou see hhiiimmm, look here2

In between them sits an old Victorian dressed man, his shoulders stoop, due to his age.He smiles, all the girls can see him in their car of four people in each one. It is getting colder say Joan, poor Debs was crying, the man said hello in a strange voice, by this time Joan, whose hair had only been permed ealier that day, now is sticking up straight, the culs all gone, he hair has turned as white as the old man in the car.

Annie shouts "that's it, I'm off" for getting her tee shirt is still up to her shoulders, Val she grabs my arm.

Everyone were scared, so they all piles onto my wheelchair and with my trusty brolly I take them safely out side.

They had not stop to realise that all these ghost had be super-imposed by a clever techy man.

Well, we went for coffee and teas all round. :mrgreen: