off to Disneyland

Options

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    trisher look at my hair it gone white as well was only odd white one when we went in now it all white.
    think need clean nickers as well will just pop in here and get some with mickey on can you order my tea while i go clean up a bit feel for who ever sits in that seat .
    val
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Val

What are you like. I can't take you anywhere. Hurry up, and I will order teas to all those who want one and coffees for the others.
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    Val

What are you like. I can't take you anywhere. Hurry up, and I will order teas to all those who want one and coffees for the others.

thanks that much better do not do horror films not sure why i agreed to go on that gosh it was so scarry.
    what we doing now sonething to take my mind of ghosts the run away train ?????
    val
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Val, we suddenly seem to be half undressed, if that's what Mickey does for us where's Donald?

Annie
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    :oops: Trish i don't think i need to pee now :oops: but i need new knickers, wonder if i can get some with a picture of Donald Duck on :)

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:
    Val, we suddenly seem to be half undressed, if that's what Mickey does for us where's Donald?

Annie

well it these silly rides think i like the tea cups better lol
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    valval wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

well it these silly rides think i like the tea cups better lol
    I can just about manage the tea cups but nothing faster lol
  • valval
    Options
    i do think that one should have had a warning on was that why trisher rushed us in so we would not see one crafty thing i remember she parked her scooter infront of something when ushering us in
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    :oops: Trish i don't think i need to pee now :oops: but i need new knickers, wonder if i can get some with a picture of Donald Duck on :)

Julie

Julie

Yes they sell all different clothes there including underwear. Hope you don't mind me pulling your leg.

Think next ride will be a calm one, how do you fancy ET Go Home :wink: That is a slow ride really well done. No spooks or fast rides.

Trish xxx
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    snowball wrote:

Julie

Julie

Yes they sell all different clothes there including underwear. Hope you don't mind me pulling your leg.

Think next ride will be a calm one, how do you fancy ET Go Home :wink: That is a slow ride really well done. No spooks or fast rides.

Trish xxx

are you sure well if so would love it come on mind you will go before just in case
    val
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I love ET.......can we go on it now? I always wanted to adopt him......

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

I love the set the way they did it, the ride is nice and slow, you can either go in a car or a bike :D

Thought you were tired. Shall we go out to TJ's to dinner tonight rack of ribs, steaks. It up to all of you.

Trish xx
  • trisher
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    annie_mial wrote:

Annie

I love the set the way they did it, the ride is nice and slow, you can either go in a car or a bike :D

Thought you were tired. Shall we go out to TJ's to dinner tonight rack of ribs, steaks. It up to all of you.

When I got off the ride, I bought one. I still have it, memories eh??

Trish xx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I'm knackered now, Trish.......all this high-speed living with ghost trains.........I can't keep up.

A nice gentle ride with ET and then back to my hotel and my lovely bed, I think. Will call in for a last builders first.

Annie
  • snowball
    Options
    Trish you can pull my leg i don't mind i have never laughed so much, do you like my new knickers and Val i got you a new bra with micky mouse ears :shock:
    hope this posts my tinter net keeps going off :x

Julie
  • snowball
    Options
    Right i am going to go and get some sleep, Julie walks off in her donald duck pants and skirt tucked into her knickers :roll:

Julie
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Joan, whose hair had only been permed ealier that day, now is sticking up straight, the culs all gone, he hair has turned as white as the old man in the car.

Gee thanks, Trisher :!: Never looked so glam :!: :shock:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Trish you can pull my leg i don't mind i have never laughed so much, do you like my new knickers and Val i got you a new bra with micky mouse ears :shock:
    hope this posts my tinter net keeps going off :x

Julie

where did you find it i never saw them thanks love it shame to hide it under t shirt look .val does a twirl in the new bra
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    Trish showed me a shop that sold underwaer and they bras knicker socks with disney characters all over them :) you name it they had it.
    Right i have been to supermarket and got some tenna ladies just in case we get caught short :oops: where are we going today :?:

Julie
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Trish showed me a shop that sold underwaer and they bras knicker socks with disney characters all over them :) you name it they had it.
    Right i have been to supermarket and got some tenna ladies just in case we get caught short :oops: where are we going today :?:

Julie
    hi julie not sure but think we had better get some breakfast donald duck going to be there so off we go will catch the others at the pool later
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    Ok think i will have pancakes with mapel syrup and a big glass of orange juice.
    Julie
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Julie

that sounds just right will join you do love pancakes and maple syrup . look here comes donald hope he leaves my breakfast alone or will tell him to quack off . mmmmmmmm heaven might go get cup of tea to wash it all down think i am addicted do you want one or a coffee fetching
    val
  • snowball
    Options
    valval wrote:
    snowball wrote:
    Julie

that sounds just right will join you do love pancakes and maple syrup . look here comes donald hope he leaves my breakfast alone or will tell him to quack off . mmmmmmmm heaven might go get cup of tea to wash it all down think i am addicted do you want one or a coffee fetching
    Would love a cup of tea, i will keep an eye on Donald.

Julie
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Shall we have a group photo with the characters??

After all it IS a charachter breakfast.....

Then we can join in the parade with the kids :D (the other kids I mean :wink: )

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Shall we have a group photo with the characters??

After all it IS a charachter breakfast.....

Then we can join in the parade with the kids :D (the other kids I mean :wink: )

Love

Toni xx
    yes we can all have a pic to remember it by come on gang big smile stop fidgiting
    k065.gif
    oh no donald has seen us coming grab him quick before he gets away trisher leg him up with your umbrella
    val