off to Disneyland

Options

Comments

• trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Joan, whose hair had only been permed ealier that day, now is sticking up straight, the culs all gone, he hair has turned as white as the old man in the car.

Gee thanks, Trisher :!: Never looked so glam :!: :shock:

Joan

:wink:

Trish xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    Ho Much for the photo?? HOW MUCH??? :shock:

Oh well I suppose we are on holiday :wink:

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    just get one we will copie it when we get home and share the cost did they get my good side
    a060.gif
    val
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Val

they DID get your good side in fact we all look great :D sept me - I got my eyes shut :roll:

Will get me bro (or Joseph) to photo-shop it for us when we get back :D

Love

Toni xx
  • valval
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Val

they DID get your good side in fact we all look great :D sept me - I got my eyes shut :roll:

Will get me bro (or Joseph) to photo-shop it for us when we get back :D

Love

Toni xx
    well looks like we all have but sure they can do something with it. what we doing today need something where i sit down
    val
  • trisher
    edited 21. Mar 2010, 02:24
    Options
    we have had another character breakfast. Val as usual is with Mickey.

The day is beautiful, it is warm the sky is blue and we go back to the Magic Kingdom.

Everyone is excited, we are going on the ET ride first.

As we go in it is night time, it gives the impression that we are in a wood, there are trees eveywhere, they look very real, the bark on the trees is the same you would see outside.They even have knots on them they are so life like We are in a queue, we do not mind as there is so much to look at.

Julie gets carried away anf think the trees are real so she scrambled up one (well not quite scrambled........but she got up there and sat on a thick branch. Val is looking around, her eyes are on stalks as she looks were everywhere.

The queue moves slowly, we are meanderng our way through the woods. We hear Julie shouting for us, we all dash back, she is stuck and cannot get down, some of us get up the tree to try and help her down but we could not reach her.

Joan shouts "I used to be a school teacher so we will approach this in an orderly fashion" We all jump and stand to attention, as you used to at school.

She begins to look at the tree, Julie had got carried away, went back to her younger years when she used to go apple scrumping she is up high in the tree. Up Joan goes, getting higher and higher.

We hear a loud cracking noise, we look up to see Joan with her leg planted firmly into the tree. She knocks down one of the birds. Annie is quick to pick it up and put it into her bag. She said it will look good in her gardn when she moves.

Joan struuggles to get herself free, Oh gosh there she is showing the world her rump, worse of all she is wearing a Pinky and Perky thong :shock:

I get my prodder out and my brolly, to rescue them both before we get thrown out for vanldlism. Barbara helps me while Annie is picking up acorns and filling her bag with them, again for her garden.

Val runs off to find a rope it is chaos in there by now, the girls are all over the place. I try to tell them to get a hand on my brolly, after what happend to Val is still inplanted in there minds.

Val gets back with a rope I did not dare ask where that came from. We throw the rope with the aid of Chris and my prodder.

We eventually get both girls down and carry on on our way to the ride.

To be continued.
  • trisher
    edited 21. Mar 2010, 02:49
    Options
    We work our way through the wood and get to the ride. At last we are going to see ET.

Before we get on the ride, you are asked what your names is. Toni refuses to tell him, she has been told so many times not to talk to strangers so it is firmly inprinted in her mind.

The ride starts. We are rising slowly. As we go up you can see thousands of tiny lights flickering. (Annie screams out that perhaps it is a power cut. She wants to get off as she is afraid of the dark)

Val is sitting next to me, there is so much to see, Chris is quiely taking it all in. She is thinking that maybe Robbie might be there, well you never know.

We rise up in the air the flickering lights are stars. We rise up higher then we see where ET had come from.

We hear the words "Go Home". "ET Go Home"
    "ET come home" Poor Val bursts into tears, I hold her hand, she then wipes her nose on my sleeve as she had not got a tissue. :shock:

We are now high in the sky, the moon is out you go towards ET and where the little girl and boy had taken him to. The scenery is stunning. We are now in the city, the ride stops, so you can see the city, the rooftops, glisten the moon is now a large round ball in the sky. The scenery stretches out a long way. It is wonderful.

Everyone is quiet as they take it all in. We hear ET say again "ET Home" No one says a word, which is quite remarkable, as usually you cannot get them to be quiet.

The ride turns round and we begin to decend very slowly.
    The little girl and boy are with ET, then as we decend further the sky lights up ET is on his way home to his dying family.

He goes off to where he lives. His finger lights up and he says "ET Home" The girls are all crying now. I do hope they have tissues, a bit of decorum too,

Et reaches home and his family begin to get well again. They get up and wave at us.

The ride comes to a stop we then saw a large ET looking at us, He says" Bye Bye Trish Bye Bye Val Bye Bye Chris"

He bids all our group goodbye. Toni bursts into tears because he never said good bye to her. She had not told the man her name when he had asked as we were about to get on the ride.

We promise here we will go on it again before we leave Disney. That consoles her.

When we get outside, there is a shop full of ET's all sizes Val, Annie Toni Julie. Barbara Chris Joan (who is still rubbing her rump) she buys one too.

When we left the shop carrying various sizes of Et's, well what can I say Julie legs it to the bathrooms as they call them. All the group go to rub the mascara that has run don their faces when they cried.

We go on some smaller rides then make our way to TJ's where we have our supper.

When we get back to our hotel everyone says goodnight to one another then you can hear them "Bye Bye Joan, Bye Bye Chris,. It goes on until they have all said goodnight (it sounded like the Waltons :roll: )

Another nice day has been had by one and all and we fall asleep cuddling their ET's and to that magical song of all When you wish upon a star.

The next day no one knows what they want to do , so we have breakfast then all talk about what shall we do.
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Wow, Trisher, that was quite an adventure :!: Glad I got down from that tree, but will I ever be able to sit down again :?:
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

Well you will be at the moment you have a nasty bruise so put some ice on it, if you get a piece of steak that Annie will snatch it and fry it before you have a chane to use it.

Here we are some Arnica :shock:
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Oh, Trish.........that was magical. I'll go back and have another ride with Toni, cos it made me cry.............

I really felt as if I was there.........lovely..............and I'm always so glad ET made it home. I bought a huge one, always wanted one.

I think a quiet day for me today, a bit of R and R needed.

Annie
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Oh Trisher

That was lovely :) I really enjoyed it. ( you are right my Mum did say I wasnt to talk to strangers!!)

You did make it seem real

Thanks so much - Annie are we having another go??

Or shall we do what trisher said and go to sleep with the song....wish upon a star....in our heads?

Love

toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Oh Trish
    That was lovely..you described it so well....what next :)
    Love
    Barbara
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    frogmorton wrote:
    Oh Trisher

That was lovely :) I really enjoyed it. ( you are right my Mum did say I wasnt to talk to strangers!!)

You did make it seem real

Thanks so much - Annie are we having another go??

Or shall we do what trisher said and go to sleep with the song....wish upon a star....in our heads?

Love

toni xx

I think a little sleep for me, Toni. It seems I went partying last night (don't remember much) but it certainly seems to be the morning-after-the-night before for me!
    We'll have another go tomorrow, just the two of us then we can cry as much as we like.

Annie
  • trisher
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Wow, Trisher, that was quite an adventure :!: Glad I got down from that tree, but will I ever be able to sit down again :?:

Next time Joan I will give you a good part :D Well, I did let you use your teacher voice at us :wink:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:

Next time Joan I will give you a good part :D Well, I did let you use your teacher voice at us :wink:

Thanks Trish. My teacher voice is a bit rusty these days through lack of use, so it was fun to use it again. :D
  • trisher
    Options
    Joan

You well oiled it today when you shouted at us :shock:

Trish xxx
  • valval
    Options
    trisher thanks for holding my hand will take my hankey next time sorry about your sleave will wash it lol
    val
  • valval
    Options
    well val is asleep in bed and dreaming of being on the ride with trisher she blows her nose on the sheet and kicks her legs all over the place think she is dreaming of climbing trees she rolls over and over and falls out of bed lol ouch that hurts who hit me looking around no one is in the room feeling silly val gets back in bed and goes back to sleep
    val
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Trish i have got splinters in my dottom :shock: but i managed to grab some apples :) anybody want one :?:

Julie
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    Options
    snowball wrote:
    Trish i have got splinters in my dottom :shock: but i managed to grab some apples :) anybody want one :?:

Julie

r they wax the tree was not real ???? was it mind you i was not up it so only guessing
    val
  • valval
    Options
    gosh looked in mirror and must have hit my head on book when i fell out of bed HELP GIRLS what am i going to do ?????????????????? just look at me???????
    n025.gif
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Poor you, Val :!: :shock: Shall I push you round in this today :?:

s020.gif

Or would you rather have this :?:

n085.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Poor you, Val :!: :shock: Shall I push you round in this today :?:

s020.gif

Or would you rather have this :?:

n085.gif
    the dog sled please but how am i going to hide this black eye shall i tell them trisher did it lol
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Just wear some dark glasses, Val, and then everyone will think you are a film star.

Well, you ARE famous on here anyway :!:

8)
  • frogmorton
    Options
    or maybe they will think she is Stevie Wonder????

Toni xx 8)

Annie am for another go if you are later???