Bit of support for Iris ( Dorcas)

Options
skezier
skezier Member Posts: 11,333
edited 8. Jun 2010, 03:20 in Living with Arthritis archive
Hi Iris,

I know your hands are up to no good and you mustn't post to me cus I don't want you to be in pain BUT I do want to just send you a (((((((((( )))))))))) and a hope your not in too much pain and well flower just to say you take good care and I so hope your wrists will be better fr you soon. Love and another ((( ))) Cris xxx

Oh Sue (Woodbon) hope your ok as well? xx

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,447
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Can i just add to this my best wishes too iris?

Always butting in wherer I'm not wanted, but I have an excuse - been to the cafe's 100th page party and had a bit too much cooking sherry :oops:

Toni xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hey Toni your always wanted and this well I think iris could do with a bit of support and I know a lot of us have been helped by her so time to send some support she has always been so good at giving back to her I think:D Love and a ((( ))) Cris xx :D
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Jan its her writs and she said she is having pain and not able to type and sort of think she needs a bit of support so.... xx

iris another ((((( ))))) and he is loaded up with hope and heading in your general direction. xx
  • tillytop
    tillytop Member Posts: 3,460
    Options
    Hi Iris
    Sending you lots of good thoughts from me too! How 'bout one of those computer programmes which let you talk instead of typing? I've always fancied a go on one of those!!!
    Love Tilly xxx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Iris sorry to hear you are having a bad time, sending you gentle ((((((hugs)))))) hope your wrists ease asap.

060.gif

Love from Julie xx
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    iris sorry to hear this good luck from me as well
    047.gif

thinking of you val
    val
  • dopeykit
    dopeykit Member Posts: 107
    Options
    Iris

You are always so lovely and helpful to everyone on the board. Hope your wrists get better soon and thinking of you

kit
    www.cookingwitharthur.com
    Healthy, tasty recipes for living well with arthritis
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Iris here are lots of hugs from me ((((((((())))))) you have been so supportive in the past now its your turn.....I really do hope that things improve very soon...and that the pain eases...you know we are all here for you.
    Lots of love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • jaspercat
    jaspercat Member Posts: 1,238
    Options
    Hi, Iris hope you soon feel better, we all need some support every now and then love Jaspercatxx
  • ritwren
    ritwren Member Posts: 928
    Options
    Dear Dear Iris, I'm so very sorry to hear things are not good with your wrists. I've not been on much lately. You are so supportive and caring to everyone and have been wonderful, we all want to give you gentle hugs and get well wishes. I was just thinking of you a couple of days ago and thinking at least it won't be long before you have your OP.
    Big hugs always, rita
  • skezier
    Options
    Just popping in to say

Hi Rita, how are you feeling now? I hope you got some rest and are feeling much better? ((( ))) Cris xx

Another ((( ))) Iris xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Iris, so sorry you are having trouble with your wrists again, must be so difficult to cope with and manage life!

Lots of gentle ((((((((()))))))))) for you, hope you get some relief soon.

Annie
    xx
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    hope your pain eases soon,take care x
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    HI Iris, I have been worried that you have not been around, really missed you.

068.gif

Sending lots of hugs and good vibes.

Love, IX
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi Iris, just wanted to add my ((((((xxx)))))) and best wishes to the others, hope you feel much better real soon, love and more ((((()))))'s Brenda, Hope this fairy dust helps person-smiley-9608.gif nature-smiley-5399.gif
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Sorry you are in pain iris you are in my thoughts huggs to you hope will feel better soon from joanne
    Joanne
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    sending hugs from my wonky wrists to yours Iris, in the hope that mine will show them how to behave! :lol::lol:

seriously, I know how frustrating it is not to be able to get them to do what we want them to do without them hurting :( and I feel for you.
    I don't know if you have seen an OT but I can tell you that the last two months have been wonderful since I had help from mine. Never thought a few simple adjustments would make so much difference. I really hope they can help you too.

loads of wonky hugs
    WOnky xxx
  • elnafinn
    elnafinn Member Posts: 7,412
    Options
    Dear Iris

It is good that you let Cris know how you were feeling and how difficult it is for you at the moment. It does help to share problems and unhappiness. You are so very caring of one and all on here. Sending you gentle hugs and hope things start looking a little brighter for you very soon.

Love
    Elna x
    The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.

If you can lay down at night knowing in your heart that you made someone's day just a little bit better, you know you had a good day.
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Iris,

I wondered where you were.

Sorry your wrists are being a nuisance, I hope they settle down soon.

Looks like you defo need Cris' and my PA services now and seems as though Cris has started the job already ....just when I'd sorted my certificates out :roll: and oiled the PC ready e055.gif

Take care Iris,

Luv Legs XX
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Iris, wondered where you were and was getting worried about you. I'm sorry your wrists are giving you gip ... how truly frustrating. Does your voice activated software not work on the forum? I guess not. No wonder you haven't been posting. Hope you feel better soon, I really miss your posts.

Speedalong
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • marion1952
    marion1952 Member Posts: 963
    Options
    Dear Iris

I have been thinking about you - I think you are having your op in early June so I will be keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well and you get some relief afterwards.. You will probably be famous afterwards and have some papers written about you, given that it's not a common operation!!

I hope you managed a nice break in the Western Isles earlier this month.

Looking forward to seeing you posting again when you are able.

Marion x
  • sharmaine
    sharmaine Member Posts: 1,638
    Options
    Hi Iris

I hope you feel better soon.

Regards
    Sharmaine

skezier wrote:
    Hi Iris,

I know your hands are up to no good and you mustn't post to me cus I don't want you to be in pain BUT I do want to just send you a (((((((((( )))))))))) and a hope your not in too much pain and well flower just to say you take good care and I so hope your wrists will be better fr you soon. Love and another ((( ))) Cris xxx

Oh Sue (Woodbon) hope your ok as well? xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    gentle careing hugs from me toooooooooooo , xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    In my diary for Saturday 5 June I have written 'Dorcas having wrist surgery Monday - do post.' I will, but in the meantime I join the others in wishing you well. I have been off for a few days and I gather you have been (are in) much pain. I hope today is slightly better for you: we are all thinking of you. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • jean123
    jean123 Member Posts: 642
    Options
    Hoping you feel much better soon dorcas, and all the very best for the 5th.

Jean and the forum team.