Options
    Hi Iris

Good luck

Trish xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Dorcas, please get someone to post on your behalf as soon as poss. I'll post a new thread on the CC forum, entitled Dorcas and MASH. We'll do our best, I promise, but I suspect all the staff have now keeled over after ensuring that the wide range of single malts we have available are up to scratch. Yours (hic), the Diabolic Damsel. Oh yeah, baby! (hic! Why am I seeing two of everything? Muss make some tea.)
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Hi Ironic, Linda of the Legs and namer of the forum guinea pig, Speedy, Trish (bless you for posting), Collywobble (got the PM x) and DD,

I'm still not packed :shock: but feel ok about that cause speedy (the organiser in the group) hadn't packed by this time either!!..yes!!

I'll have to pack a corset to pull in the extra padding I have because of all that fine Cris feeding....I do feel a bit peckish now though so thanks Ironic for the scrummy xtra grass. :lol:

I will try to sneak a message out after the op....there is a cunning plan already in place involving a secreted mobile phone and a 'lurking' forum peep...(lover of horses & sheep). :wink:

I loved the M.A.S.H hilarity...what fun that was ...you mad mad lot. :lol::lol::lol:

am missing you all already. I will do one more sweep of the forum and then I suppose I will have to get a move on otherwise I'll still be typing when morning comes!..don't want to miss my op now do I?!

love to all...and a million thanks for all the love and support. Iris x
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    I'm still not packed but feel ok about that cause speedy (the organiser in the group) hadn't packed by this time either!!..yes!!
    'Tis true :roll: :oops: , was also having last bath and hair wash ....

Cunning plan sounds great ... shall be looking out for news.

Speedy

PS PACK YOUR MOBILE CHARGER TOO - I did and I was allowed to use it! (how times change!!)

One last (((Hug))) x
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Iris,

I am late but checking your cage and putting an extension on t so its a bit bigger... just don' get stuck in the tubes...... :lol::lol::lol: You may not be able to get to the round bit up t but keep running in the wheel.

A (((((((((( )))))))))) and all the luck this lot and me can muster. Love and so may hopes Cris xxxx
  • mummyb
    mummyb Member Posts: 1,231
    Options
    Hi Iris, well what can I say, brave lady, just that I hope all goes well and youre back with us before you know it. You are such a precious friend to all of us on here and we all wish you well. Hugs (((((((()))))))) and best wishes, and see you soon xxxx Brenda t4440.gif
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    thank you speedy, Cris and Brenda,

packed all the hugs and good wishes to use later.....just waiting for my 'lift' to come. :D

love from me and a zillion thanks to all you wonderful peeps!

Iris x
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    OK, I've started a new thread on CC, entitled Dorcas and MASH but please post here too! TDD (The Diabolic Damsel)
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    good luck wishes and uddles of hugs xxxxxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Iris, hopefully it is all done and dusted and you will be able to heave a sigh of relief (once your head comes down from the sky).

Love, and I wish a speedy recovery for you.

Annie
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Hi Iris,
    Ive only just caught up with all the postings
    A lot happens in a week!
    I hope the op went well
    Keep taking the tablets when offered
    You can use your mobile in hospital
    Get well soon