IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.... NEW FORUM CRUISE

Options

Comments

• joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    He's probably met some lady pirates by now, so won't want to be rescued :!: :roll: :roll: Perhaps we should leave him to his fate for now.
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    He's probably met some lady pirates by now, so won't want to be rescued :!: :roll: :roll: Perhaps we should leave him to his fate for now.

right rehab having his evil way with lady pirates they will not be safe with him
    t3819.gif

right b b q on beach with cocktails tomorrow then big dance in the evening during the night we will set sail for places unknown
    val
  • joanlawson
    edited 7. Jul 2010, 17:09
    Options
    right b b q on beach with cocktails tomorrow then big dance in the evening during the night we will set sail for places unknown

Sounds good to me, Val :!: Take the wheel, Captain Trish, and off we go to an unknown place called There :!: p0403.gif
  • valval
    Options
    been looking on the charts but can not see it if we set off in that direction then see where we end up if it there all will be well if not will go on till get there
    val
  • valval
    Options
    delboy wrote:
    After torturing the Guardian of The Egg (I made him listen to Rhianna records for 10 hours) I now know the secret of the 7th Egg of Destiny and the location of THE ISLAND OF DOOM.

Plotting is afoot (a leg, arm and hip too).

well share the secret and biker girl has egg does guardian know where she has taken it lol :D:D:D we will have to meet up with the pirates later in the story by the sounds of it do not harm the guardian we might need him fit and able to retreve the egg later on in the plot.

the plot thickens while the ship goes off in search of there. the pirates stay here will they all meet again will the pirates get there hands on the egg will it do them any good or do you have to be virgin to have any affect only time will tell mean while on the cruise the guests are sunning and swimming and having the odd drink or three
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi BC

I was just re-doing that to change the bold type, but you beat me to it :!: :lol::lol:

Sorry to hear that you are ill today, and hope you will soon feel better.

I was a bit worried about the virginal thing, so I'm happy that Biker Girl fulfils that requirement :!: :lol::lol:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Leaving behind the beautiful island of St Lucia, we sail on to an unknown place called the Land of There. Many have asked the question, '' Are we nearly There :?: '' but no-one has ever discovered where There really is. Before he disappeared in suspicious circumstances, the Guardian of the Egg commanded us to seek out this mysterious Land of There, so full speed ahead, Captain Trisher :!: We hope to arrive tomorrow, and we are ready to overcome any obstacles which might try to hinder us, including those scallywags, Del and the Somalians. ( sounds like a good name for a boy- band :lol: )

Now I'm all dressed up, and going to the bar to have a G and T. You are welcome to join me, one and all :D:D

Joan ( Cruise Director for JL Cruises )glamour10.gif
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Options
    Val

No wonder why we have been going nowhere, we have been going round in circles the anchor was still down.

Thought I could smell burning, thought some of the crew had wacci bacci never smelt it before so was not sure.

Right Up Anchor and orff. Keep it steady for a bit then think we should turn left at 12 bells.

Hmm right now hold the map out Val while I try to look at it. AcamaJ let me peruse my brain.

Val, I know it sounds strange now stop keep asking to go there before we knows where we is going. We could be in all sorts of perils. Lets have a brew.

After the brew which was very nice and tasty Val and I finally find out that that pleae was infact Jamaca. Val had the map round about face to put it more ladylike.

We finally set sail on our journey. We are on a South West course. The maisdens in absence of their Master are all lounging on deck sunbathing. There in the distance I could see a boat. I could not make it out as if was far off. But I started to take precustions as you do when you are not sure what you are faced with.

I summon Joan and Val to come to the Bridge No Babycham it is not London Bridge I was talking about.

Val and Joan arrived, Joan whatever happens you must keep the Maidens safe.

Val go get my brolly, we might need it. Watch What you are doing please don't want another disaster like on one of the cruises.

Righ Val, the boat is still too far away to make it out yet. We will have to keep our wits sharp. Lets have another brew.

So while the Maidens sunned themselves Joan was giving out sun cream as we did not need anyone with sunburn or even worse the screaming hab dabs.
    I looked deep inside my wheelchair to see what I could find. There was an old piece of chewing gum so threw that overboard.

I found some grenades right keep them, a spare pair of knickers, need those you never know when you might need them.

I then had a thought for her birthday, Jean was given some wool, well we can ask nicely if she can hurry and make us more spares. instead of going out her there and everywhere dining and enjoying cake. :shock:

They might come in handy for torture treatment yet to be discoverd.
    Now we are heading towards this boat keeping an eye out as to who might be coming on our rear.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Sailing ever onward in the general direction of Jamaica

t57009.gif

when suddenly before us we see a strange and mysterious looking island.

''Are we nearly There :?: :?: '' shout all the crew and passengers in unison.

''Where :?: '' asks Trisher. She has forgotten how to put the brakes on, so before we can reply,''There'', we have crashed into the island, but luckily there is no damage done to the ship.

We decide to explore this island, as it was here that the Guiardian commanded us to go before his mysterious disappearance. Walking carefully through the jungle, we see strange plants and animals, the like of which we have never seen before. Suddenly, one vile-looking plant moves toward us, and we realise that it has a mouth with sharp teeth. t2416.gif

Then to our horror we realise that there are TRIFFIDS on this island.

RUN EVERYONE,RUN
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: a108.gif
  • valval
    Options
    why would the guardian send us to an island with trifids i can not understand . we need to get high so we can see all the island and find out what we are here for val
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Sorry, wrong island :!: :!: That was Somewhere, not There :!: :D:D We haven't got the proper map as it is engraved on the inside of the Guardian's leg, and he's legged it. Glad we escaped the Triffids, anyway :shock: :shock:
  • joanlawson
    Options
    The Guardian of the Egg has returned, so perhaps we can consult the map now, if anyone dares :!: :oops:
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    too bigger a thread to start at the beginning - iam off to buffet lunch. :D
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Pirate Del, t3822.gif

I assume you are talking about your pirate ship, when you say that you were wrecked. Thankfully, our ship sails on.

I can't say I feel too sorry about the fate of those Somalian ruffians, and you are now in a bit of a predicament yourself, aren't you :?:

I think you might have landed on the Island of Somewhere, so watch out for those Triffids b0650.gif
  • joanlawson
    Options
    rehab44 wrote:
    oneday wrote:
    too bigger a thread to start at the beginning - iam off to buffet lunch. :D
    I just go back about 4 posts, it never stays on topic much longer than that, anyway we are off somewhere nice with some pirates, I think there is a beach party planned for tomorrow..on the beach, bikinis, white rum, coconuts and BBQ chicken :D

Sounds good to me :!: :!: :D:D
  • oneday
    oneday Member Posts: 1,434
    Options
    just off to ninas shop to buy a wrap thing to put over bikini, dont want to put anyone off their bbq,although, perhaps i do...more for me.
  • valval
    Options
    oneday wrote:
    just off to ninas shop to buy a wrap thing to put over bikini, dont want to put anyone off their bbq,although, perhaps i do...more for me.

can you fetch some sun tan lotion please as have caught the sun today and will have to be carefull tomorrow on the beach
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    The Triffids on the Island of Somewhere are not just any Triffids; they are mutations which have grown sharp teeth, and they have developed a particular taste for pirates. So be afraid, be VERY AFRAID :!: :!:

That lady-friend you've found is under the power of the Triffids, and she is sent to lure you nearer to their lair. While you are eating the meal she has cooked, they will pounce, and it will be curtains for you :!: :shock:

Your only option is to swim for it
    t31109.gif

We might rescue you if you promise to be good.
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Hi Shipmates

Leaving Del to his fate for the time being, did someone say something about a beach party today? Well, I'm all ready, got my bikini on, and waiting for the rest of you to turn up.

swimsuit28.gif
  • valval
    Options
    joanlawson wrote:
    Hi Shipmates

Leaving Del to his fate for the time being, did someone say something about a beach party today? Well, I'm all ready, got my bikini on, and waiting for the rest of you to turn up.

swimsuit28.gif

wow great out fit just hang on will get my sunglasses and we will be off lovely day for beach party shall we let fat kev come or leave him on the ship with some beers lol
    val
  • valval
    Options
    well b/cham you are right about the red shoulders apart from that sure the guardian will forgive all. we will cater to his every whim(well sort of) :D:D:D:D we must set sail again where to this time hope some where nice we can explore might be an uninhabited island we will have to wait and see we could call it arthers island
    val
  • trisher
    Options
    I decided to have a day off steering the boat.

swimsuit08.gif
  • valval
    Options
    trisher wrote:
    I decided to have a day off steering the boat.

swimsuit08.gif

loving the out fit
    val
  • joanlawson
    Options
    Had a great day on the beach, so I'm just having an aperatif before dinner.

party07.gif

Where to next on this cruise :?: I think we were on our way to Jamaica if Trisher has consulted the map.
  • trisher
    Options
    Bing Bong

We are now on our way to Jamaica Up Anchors right hard to start pull the lever out and we are off.

Val blow the funnel......oopps forgot some of the maidens were sunbathing up there are coverd in soot...oooppps Sorry ladies.