IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT.... NEW FORUM CRUISE

Comments

• valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    trisher wrote:
    pppstt Val I'm getting scared.

do not worry you have you magic umbrella nothing can touch you with that :D:D:D
    val
  • valval
    trisher val and joan set off to find the secrets of the castle and island they walked and walked around and around coming out on the roof of the castle as they looked over the island they saw what had been hidden from there view and ground level
    val
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    It was those firemen still waiting to rescue us :!: :!: :D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN6QNrWcFAo&feature=fvst

HELP :!: HELP :!: What shall we do, girls :?: :?: :D:D:D
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    joanlawson wrote:
    It was those firemen still waiting to rescue us :!: :!: :D:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN6QNrWcFAo&feature=fvst

HELP :!: HELP :!: What shall we do, girls :?: :?: :D:D:D

well worth looking at so glad to have them with us but first we have to find out what going on here. there is a glass window in this part of the roof val leans over she can see down into a part of the castle they have not seen yet there is a strange man in a cardigan he looks familiare as val leans further over there is a cracking sound and the glass gives way under val she starts to fall down into the room.
    val
  • joanlawson
    Glad you liked the firemen, Val. It's suddenly gone a bit hot in here, hasn't it :?:

I'm worried about you falling through the glass, but maybe you will land on the man in a beige cardigan!!
  • valval
    down and down and down just as she was about to hit the floor trisher hooks her belt with the handle of her umbrella saving the day and lowers her carefully the rest of the way. as she got to her feet the man in the cardi said welcome to my home have you come to set me free i have been here 100 years and would love to grow old normally . val asks him how they can get out and he says there is no escape from the room of doom
    val
  • joanlawson
    Has he been wearing that same cardi for 100 years :?: No wonder it's faded to beige :!: :D
  • valval
    joanlawson wrote:
    Has he been wearing that same cardi for 100 years :?: No wonder it's faded to beige :!: :D

it pongs a bit as well. think we need a cunning plan to get us out of there
    val
  • valval
    trisher gives the loadest whistle it a signal to the fire men who get the helicoptor into the air fly over to the castle and hover over the broken sky light they lower a rope down and down but it is to short and there is nothing to climb onto so the fire men start to lower them selves down the rope and hold onto the end then each others feet to lenthen the rope till val could lift the man up and he climbed over the firemen up to the helicopter but how were they going to reach val. trisher shouts catch pal and down comes the umbrella val holds the end and the fire man grabs the handle the copres rises up and up and up. over the top and then starts to lower back to the grass. the man in the cardi is aging fast as val goes to him he says thankyou i could not die while in there and it has been so long and have been so lonely thankyou all as he fades away, something strange started to happen the castle starts to fade they are connected is some strange way trisher and the rest run for it or in trishers case rolls as fast as possible to escape the fading castle will they get out ?????
    val
  • valval
    babycham wrote:
    Right thats Val rescued but what about the ...... other stuff?LChamxx :(:(

well long way to go yet sure dell and the pirates will be back and we always visit some great places with interesting going ons :D:D:D:D so wait and see or start typing join in have a go it fun val
    val
  • valval
    trisher and the bunker babes escape just before the castle fades and dissapears leaving behind a
    g2503.gif

that slowly faded the gang moved slowly back to the ship all trying to get there heads around all that had gone on. what ever next. well as they approched the ship captain kev shouts all aboard who is coming abourd cast off foward cast off aft the gang run and get there just before the moaring halyards are removed and go to there cabins for a well earned bath and nap
    val
  • joanlawson
    PHEW :!: :!: What a relief to be back onboard the ship ( Venus or Skylarc, I'm still not sure )

Babycham, in answer to your question:

where does the word 'pyjamas' come from? The answer is we borrowed it from Hindi, which took it from the Persian for 'leg' and 'garment' So now you know :!:

So it's a boddice-ripping adventure you want, is it? We'll have to see what we can do t3609.gif

Just one ( well two ) questions remain: Where is the Guardian, and where is the Egg ???
  • joanlawson
    t10512.gif

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • joanlawson
    Meanwhile, back on the ship, I'm just going to rest and recover from the adventure on the island.

s030.gif

Where to next, Val and Trisher :?: :?: Or shall we be homeward bound :?: :?:
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    Am I demoted now?? Am I forgiven for getting the giggles on the island Master of the Egg? I was overtaken by a strange force.

He must have drugged me when I asked for a drink of water from his spring.
  • joanlawson
    rehab44 wrote:
    BING BONG

This is acting Captain Fat Kev speaking, we are on route to the Caribbean,
    Tonight's entertainment will be a Karaoke competiton in the main ball room followed by bingo and a quiz and there will be prizes, so best frocks girls and blazers and cravats for the men

BING BONG

Hi Kev

The Caribbean sounds great. Looking forward to the Karaoke competition tonight.

Just having a little pre-competition drink up here on the deck to steady my nerves.

party07.gif
  • ninakang
    ninakang Member Posts: 1,367
    Even though I'm knackered after being at Alton Towers all day then being helicoptered back onto the ship after putting the girls to bed, I will lead the karaoke. Because I'm a party animal and we're all bonkers in our family and don't mind being the first up to dance or sing (one of the things my hubby loves about me!).

I shall start with "Fat Bottomed Girls" by Queen because it's going round my head from when we sang it in the car this morning on the way to AT.

FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS YOU MAKE THE ROCKING WORLD GO ROUND!

Woo!

Nx

PS - not really in the mood for dressing up but am wearing my denim shorts, spangly vest and high heels. That'll do
  • ninakang
    God my singing must be bad if you lot have heard about it! And mess about with Fat Kev? I'm not that brave!!!

I like to think my singing is like my dancing - I'm more enthusiastic than any good but I'm confident (even more so after a few drinks), give it my all and have fantastic stage presence.

Anyway, someone had to get the party started! I've done my bit, am off to the bar

Nx
  • ninakang
    BC - have updated the Nina's post - Jassie was in charge today - the one who was too naughty to go with us :)

Nx
  • valval
    well not singing as do not want a storm at sea but will act as backing singer to annie. i need a few drinks first val
    val
  • joanlawson
    What happened to the bingo and the quiz :?:

Huh :!: Fat Kev, all promises, promises :!: :roll:
  • joanlawson
    babycham wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:

So fat Kev wont cut the mustard so to speakl .. how do you know m/S Lawson?LcHAMXX

Well he's left us in a pickle once or twice before
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    joanlawson wrote:
    babycham wrote:
    joanlawson wrote:

So fat Kev wont cut the mustard so to speakl .. how do you know m/S Lawson?LcHAMXX

Well he's left us in a pickle once or twice before

He certainly has! Especially when he holed up in Rehab's garden shed while helping Mrs Rehab decorate the bedroom.

Anyway, what am I singing? I know - a Cleo Laine number for all of you who remember her and Johnny. Ready? A - one, two, three.......

Annie
  • trisher
    trisher Member Posts: 9,263
    I don't know that one can we have something else?

Trish xxx
  • joanlawson
    OOhh I love Cleo Laine :!: Look at this link, Trisher, and the words are there. It's a lovely song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfa5ianSgtQ&feature=relatedery