Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,943
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((())) that's good your hip pain has calmed down ((()) I hope it lasts a long time. I take 7 tablets with breakfast and vitamin D. 2 at l o'clock. 2 at 3 o'clock and 2 at 6 o'clock. Have a good weekend all of you. Love to Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((()))

Barbara ((())) sorry your niece is so bad ((())) I wish her a quick recovery ((())) love to Mr B ((())) your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend (()))) have a good weekend all of you ((()))

Bosh ((())) have you tried the jigsaw puzzles you can do on line you can take photo's and make them in to puzzles. ((()))have a good weekend all of you ((()))

Toni ((())) how are your migraines now ((())) I'm sorry I've never had that. Love to Paul ((()))) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari ((()) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

love to Chris ((())) Carol ((())) Mig ((())) and Mike ((())) and Elliott ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options

Morning everyone, a few are missing but I know if I refresh they will probably appear but others might vanish - so as it's Tesco day, I'll just send my loe and hugs to everyone and move on.

Mike, that grinding in the neck is really annoying. I hav at least 4 fractured vertebra which make standing and walking without support, agony. Hence I don't go any farther than our wheelie bin!!!

Toni, I'm so sorry I made your house pong, but I like to keep the kitties happy. I did wonder why I had a little red mark at the top of my leg, 🤣thank you Miss Sleek. Did you find the message I sent you on here? I know you'll enjoy the Key Lime Pie though. I'm all over that sausage butty, with a good sample of sauces on it, Ta muchly.

Vegan One Pot Pumpkin Curry

This one pot pumpkin curry is an easy, autumnal red curry featuring veggies, chickpeas, and creamy pumpkin!

This one pot pumpkin curry is a home run in the flavor department and comes together quickly. Mix and match with veggies and proteins of your choosing, and enjoy a hearty vegetarian dinner that's also naturally gluten-free and soy-free.

Course Main Course

Cuisine Asian, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free, refined sugar-free, soy-free, vegan, vegetarian

Keyword pumpkin curry

Prep Time 15 minutes

Cook Time 25 minutes

Total Time 40 minutes

Total Yield 4 servings

Calories Per Serving 331 kcal

Ingredients

Saute mixture:

• 2 tsp olive oil or other oil
    • 1 large shallot diced
    • 1 and 1/2 inch fresh ginger peeled and minced or grated
    • 3 cloves garlic minced or grated
    • 1 chili pepper finely chopped (I used a cayenne chili)
    • 1/2 tsp ground cumin
    • 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
    • 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
    • 3 tbsp Thai red curry paste

Remaining vegan pumpkin curry ingredients:

• 1 and 1/2 cups full-fat canned coconut milk (1 standard can)
    • 1 and 1/2 cups pumpkin puree (canned or fresh; be sure not to use pumpkin pie filling)
    • 1 and 1/2 cups cooked chickpeas rinsed and drained (1 standard can)
    • 2 crowns broccoli cut into small florets (about 8 oz)
    • 1 and 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
    • salt to taste (or use soy sauce if not soy-free)

Instructions

1. Heat the olive oil in a pot over medium heat. Add the shallot with a pinch of salt, and stir frequently until starting to brown, 3-5 minutes. Add the ginger, garlic, and chili, and cook for 30 seconds. Add the cinnamon, cumin, and turmeric with another pinch of salt, and cook for another 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in the Thai red curry paste and cook for 2-3 minutes until starting to stick.
    2. Stir in the coconut milk, pumpkin puree, and chickpeas, and bring a boil. Reduce the heat, stir in the broccoli, and cover the pan. Cook for about 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is bright green and tender. Stir in the lime juice and season to taste with additional lime, and soy sauce or salt. (As a reference point, in my soy-free version I used about 1/4 tsp additional salt. When making this with low-sodium soy sauce I added about a tablespoon.)
    3. Serve hot, with rice or other accompaniments of choice. (Pictured is white jasmine rice and steamed sweet potato).

Recipe Notes

VEGETABLES: Mix and match this one pot pumpkin curry with other veggies such as cauliflower, asparagus, kale or collard greens (added when the broccoli is added), regular or sweet potato (added with the red curry paste), spinach or bok choy (wilted in toward the end of cooking). Baked or fried tofu can also be substituted for the chickpeas.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,105
    Options

Hi @dachshund / Joan . No not tried it properly yet, still waiting for pain from tooth extraction to go down a bit, but it looks great and I’m going to have a good look at it soon, thank you. I hope you have a good weekend too. I’m not doing much, fantasising about cheese toasties atm, lol. Tc.

• bosh
    Options

Hi @kathleenT , so sorry to hear about your neck, that must be a terribly difficult thing to deal with, I have a stiff neck a lot of the time, but it’s bearable. Pumpkin is a good idea. Ok, quite tired, bye for now and Tc, Reshmi.

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Evening all phew it's warm

Joan you are kind thankyou my heuce was due her second jab but has to wait now xx

Bosh I am glad you are able to spend time with your mum us us really precious, I was just 30 when I lost mine ..has fir men getting grumpy has they get older I live with one 🤣xx

Mike I call the noise rice crispies ..yours must be bad having ti wear a collar ..hopefully the online booking will work fir you ..its something we use and it works xx

Toni was that a sausage sarnie brown sauce please..🙂

Yes I have heard of the new surgery they weren't doing at our hospital but apparently its very good..its done From another angle.. forget the name ..hiw us Lucy getting on with that ankle xx

Kath gosh no wonder you are in pain 🥺necks abd backs are painful enough without fractures ..xx

Thankyou for the pumpkin curry recipe xx

Love to everyone

Xxxxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options

Evening all

Hot here today, had a good day.

News on the baby is after 72 hours of labour things hadn’t progressed nothing had worked. so news from eldest daughter today is they broke he and If things still don’t progress quickly they will put her a drip to speed things up. If neither of these things don’t do it they will do an elected C section. Her only other option was to go home for 72 hours and then start the process all over again, GD and Partner have decided on the 1st option the C section apparently baby is right there right in the correct position.

youngest daughter is still having pain in the knee.

Update on my face to face with the dr regarding the rash on my back it seems that this is not eczema but urticaria so now I have an extra antihistamine tablet and a steroid cream to rub into it. And dr will call me in 2weeks to review it doesn’t seem so itchy today. I have now changed all toiletries to those that are soap free.

Mr T is fine as is miss Cookie, but of a funny incident last night I accidentally shut Cookie in our spare bedroom when we went to bed we couldn’t be angry with her for pooing on the floor first thing this morning. To me the funny thing was she did it right near the cat litter bag obviously she could smell the litter. Poor Miss Cookie 🙄🙄

time has run away with me again and I need to empty the dryer be fore I go to bed and do a few other jobs.

hope you are all doing ok I leave you with lots of Love-and Sparkles

❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈

Stay positive always👍xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,457
    Options

Mike I wonder whether the reply you get will be helpful. I must say i can certainly see the sense in linking 'bits' of the NHS together like that.

I would struggle to live with my neck doing that too it must go right through you and make you wonder whether you are doing damage. I would have thought some up to date imaging might be wise?

I hope I don't tempt fate Joan, but I haven't had a migraine for about 3 weeks! someone once said they can ease off as you age so fingers crossed! How is Sue doing? and yourself too. That is a lot of tablets you are taking there.

The person Charley has been working with the last two days one to one 8 hours a day has COVID and is really poorly.

Kath T my lovely! How are you Sleek reckons she's done a good job on your hip for now but she might still need operate on it soon😮

Don't worry about the fishy whiff I've got used to it now😁

I got your message, but not the pic - did you email it too> Sorry I know you are having the day off today so it might be tomorrow.... I will have a think about who to 'share' it with...🤨

That one pot curry mmmmmmm😋 I'll have me some of that and some for Kari too.

Hi Bosh or can we call you Reshmi? How is your tooth pain after the extraction? I hope easing off a bit. I once had a root canal filling it took 12 weeks I thought it would never settle. In fact using toothache as an example to explain the pain of arthritis is a good idea I think because it is similar.

Have you any plans for the weekend? I am enjoying not having the builders in my garden it's much quieter, but gosh it's hot ATM

Well Barbara you will be very pleased with Lucy she is already mobilising without the boot being determined to get back to work ASAP!

You know Lucy!

I can't remember what they call the new surgery for hips, but we are all having takeaway Sunday lunch tomorrow so I will mention it to him.

Glad you enjoyed your sausage butty. It's Aidan's breakfast today bless him. Aidan it's trop chaud! (too hot in French he will get that! from up in Heaven)

Any news about your niece? Charley was working 2 days 1:1 8 hours or more including yesterday who was given positive COVID test (the proper one) yesterday. Now Charley does not have to self-isolate for work juts everywhere else!??? I don't get it...?

Hi Carol. Definitely plan A sounds best to me usually the sweep and drip get most people going I think so fingers crossed for her 🤞

Caesarian has to be last it's so tough to recover from afterwards with a new baby to look after.

Oooh urticaria nasty soooo itchy and scratching makes it worse. Very wise to change all your powders to soap free no fragrances. I am pleased to hear it's less itchy you are a poor thing ATM😕

Oh dear poor Miss Cookie! She did indeed try very hard to poo in the right place bless her. Did she show you where it was? My Sleek hates pooing in her litter (prefers outside), but if she gets caught in the night she news me to follow her and show me the litter needs my attention. Aren't they clean animals cats?

((())) for your poor daughter I know she has all our sympathy.

Love to Chris who is back on antibiotics, but nothing too serious she just gets on with it like all of us here.

Right it's Saturday Aidan help yourself!

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((())) I hope your Tesco order has everything you wanted. Sorry you have the fractures I have one and one day a friend came to visit she was by the front door and because I was stood for too long my leg went dead I went to walk and fell forward and nearly pushed her out the door. It's funny now. love to Chris ((())) Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((())) have a good weekend.

Bosh ((())) I hope your toothache has stopped now. Have a good weekend all of you ((()))

Barbara ((())) I'm sorry your niece is so poorly ((())) is that the lady that visited you with her boyfriend ((()))

Love to Mr B ((())) your son ((())) and Niamh (((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((())) have a good weekend all of you.

Carol ((())) I hope the baby arrives this weekend ((())) love to Mr T ((())) have a good weekend all of you.

Toni ((())) I'm sorry the lady Charley is looking after is so bad ((())) love to Paul ((())) and Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) he's doing so well no hanging around. and Tia ((())) and Kari (((())) and P (((())) and your lovely neighbours ((())) have a good weekend all of you.

Love toChris ((())) Mig ((())) and Mike ((())) and Elliott ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi @barbara12 , nice to hear from you. Yes that’s very true indeed, I’m so sorry that you lost your mum at such a young age. Funny about grumpy old men, lol, but in truth my dad is more than grumpy, he’s a bully and always has been, oh well, we all have our own crosses to bear I guess.I’m still not feeling too good after tooth extraction, but I suppose that pain can’t last forever, it just feels like it, lol. What are you up to today? I’m planning to stay indoors near the fan and eat a cheese sandwich, lol, I really love cheese, as I couldn’t have it for so many years, but I’m trying not to get addicted! Tc.

• bosh
    Options

Hi @frogmorton , yes you can call me Reshmi, no problem, the pain is easing a little bit thanks, a bit better after lunch, went for takeaway veggie burger in the end, not cheese sandwich, v yummy, but still feeling quite rotten really, this heat not allowing us to sleep properly, isn’t helping, oh dear, 12 weeks, that must have been terrible. I see, yes, it def a comparable agony. My mum had root canal once, at the private dentist, but she has a much stronger mind than me, she also said that sometimes that dentist was doing procedures unnecessarily to make money and she thinks her r canal was one such procedure, very bad and unethical. Yummy croissants again, I’ll have to go on a diet soon. Tc, Reshmi.

• barbara12
    Options

Evening all..our new neighbours are have a 30th party they warned us yesterday but never imagine this ..they have a mobile disco at least 30 people there some have been fighting at the front 😳we said you enjoy your selves only young once 😲the sound is through the roof and there is a smell of substance if you get me..

Bosh thankyou .. I'm sorry to hear about your dad bless it must be so hard for you and your mum ..you enjoy your cheese sandwich xx

Joan yes it's my neice that I see often or did before covid..poor you featuring your foot like that ..its so easily done xx

Toni good fir Lucy I suspected she would recover quickly she us so determined xx

Had to take Niamh home early she can't cope with noise 😩..hope Charley will be 8k ..its not going away is it xx

Carol I am hoping your gd won't need a c section bless she must be shattered..and so glad they have found out what the itching us and now treating it properly xx

Love to all

Xxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options

Evening all

just a quick post our little Ava-maye was born at 3.20 am this Morning by elected c section so GD was awake when they did it. She weighed 6lb 5ozs both Mum and baby both ok. I have one picture which I cannot show you yet as nothing has officially been announced on Facebook by mum and dad. As soon as I’m allowed to show you I will. She is beautiful. Been a bit of a busy day and a very hot day today. And supposed to be even hotter tomorrow. I must go now as time is getting on. Well update you more tomorrow.

love and Sparkles to you all

❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈

Stay positive always👍xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi @barbara12 , thanks, it was a veggie burger in the end, but it was v delicious. Thanks about my dad. Oh dear, the neighbour situation sounds v bad.I hate this heat, how do you feel about hot weather? Have a nice day Barbara. Tc, Reshmi.

• bosh
    Options

Hi @dachshund , how are you? I had a bit more of a look at the jigsaw site, looks really good, when tooth pain goes, I’ll have a proper look, what are you up to today? Tc.

• bosh
    Options

@Turbogran , congratulations! Great news.

• frogmorton
    Options

Oooooh! a new baby Carol!

Welcome to the world Ava-Maye!

She sounds tiny! I am very pleased to hear Mum and baby are doing well and cannot wait to see photo when you have the go ahead. Quite right family always first!

Oh Barbara you poor things! If it's a 30th hopefully it will have been a one-off (or two if the other has yet to be 30) but fighting and illicit substances! I do hope it settled at a civilised hour and you got some sleep? Hard enough in this weather as it is🙄 Such a shame Niamh had to go home she's never coped well with loud noises has she bless her 😕

They sound like my neighbours he had his 50th in lockdown 70 people when you were only allowed 6 outside! We get smells like this too when Mum and Dad are away and their daughter is home 'alone' with her bf.

((())) careful response needed when you see them next methinks. Mustn't fall out but need to do your best to make sure this isn't a regular occurrence.

Hi Joan how are you two? Charley seems ok so far the lady is struggling no appetite she has learning disabilities and really just doesn't understand why she feels so ill bless her. Spent a couple of hours chatting to P yesterday Joan she is just so very very weak, but it was nice.

Kath i hope your day off was great and you batteries are recharged? I have replied to your message I could see it all today 😘

Reshmi I am glad your tooth-pain is easing off hopefully it will be gone soon. Your Mum will know all about root canal fillings and you know I read about one dentist doing treatments that no-one actually needed for extra income a year or so back. Incredible!

No need to worry about eating any of the food in here it's all calorie-free!

Veggie burger sounds right up my street better than a chees sandwich.

It really is too hot to sleep easily. I have a portable aircon and managed to get the bedroom down to 20 before I turned it off....then in about 10 minutes it was up to 23; 25 this morning🙄

I am sorry your Dad is a bully thank goodness your Mum has you there to support her ((()))

Love to Chris who has finally got her antibiotics so should feel better soon.🤞

Mike I cannot begin to imagine the heat down by you, but maybe the sea cools things down a bit????? You sleep so badly anyway ((())) xxx

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

Mike I cannot begin to imagine the heat down by you, but maybe the sea cools things down a bit????? You sleep so badly anyway ((())) xxx

Too hot to sit outside as there was not a breath of wind. Luckily I found a fan in the cupboard so spent the day in the lounge watching TV with the front door wide open and the fan on all day. Poor old Vixen kept coming in and out to find the coolest place, in the end I think she crawled under some bushes somewhere. Today is already a scorcher too but I have not seen the girl yet despite having called her a couple of times. Knowing her appetite she won't be much longer.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Bosh ((())) sorry about your Dad some people like bossing people about I know just thing it's him that said it not you. We have mobility scooters' we take our dogs for a walk in the woods every day. I hope your toothache has gone a bit to day have a good day ((()))

Barbara ((())) I hope your niece feels a bit better to day ((())) I'm sorry your neighbours are like that if you phoned a bout them it could have been anyone in the street they don't say who phoned have a good day ((())) love to Mr B ((())) your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((()))

Carol ((())) how lovely welcome Eva-Maye well done mum (((()))

Toni ((())) I'm sorry P is so weak ((())). I hope the lady Charley ((())) is looking after feels a bit better ((())) Charley is good to do a job like that if it was not for the carers you don't know where the people would be.love to Paul ((())) Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((()) and Lucy ((())) Tia ((())) Kari ((())) and P ((())) and our lovely neighbours ((()))

Mike ((())) I had one like your neck support I've for got the name I had it for my hips but I could not keep it I could not do it tight enough. Love to Elliott ((()))

love to Kath ((())) and family ((())) and Chris ((())) and Mig ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    edited 18. Jul 2021, 10:32
    Options

Morning everyone, just a quick one today because I want to work on my new poetry book "Toll Tails and Whiskers" Hope you will like it. As Aidan would say "I'm Melting"

Carol, congratulations on the birth of Ava-Maye, your girls all have such beautiful names.

Barbara, dad's got a hospital appointment for his eyes tomorrow. Anita won't be happy if it's cancelled.

Reshmi, oh that is so much nicer than Bosh. I'm sorry your dad can be a bit of a bully. My dad has always been a softy - mum used to bully him a bit because he tended to be a bit lazy. One day she got some sample pots of paint and daubed patches here and there and it looked dreadful - dad painted the room against his wishes.

Mike, I should stay in the shade as much as you can. I'm sure Vixen is doing that already.

Toni me darlin' yes the new book is well on the way. It's positioning the pictures that takes most time. My cousin Jill posted a photo of my late Uncle Bob. I thought you might like to compare it with the one of my dad at the same age.

Dad aged about 30

Uncle Bob also about 30. I know I'm biased, but don't they look like matinee idols? Sadly Uncle Bob lost his battle with Lung Cancer in the 1970s. He was about 40. 😭

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• bosh
    Options

Hi @frogmorton , thanks, yes, the private dentists can indeed be terrible. Lol about calorie- free. Ty the veggie burger was def better than sandwich, actually, my stomach doesn’t cope well with meat substitutes like Quorn, etc, but this burger was made of fresh vegetables and v tasty. Oh dear, the heat is terrible. Thanks about my mum. Take care.

• bosh
    Options

Hi @dachshund , Ty about my dad, I’m glad the mobility scooters are helping you get out and about and with your dogs. So you live near the woods, that sounds very interesting. There is a park opposite me, but otherwise it’s just suburbia, unfortunately. I can walk an ok- ish distance, but then I’m so tired when I get back from home. I don’t have pets due to allergies. My mum is diabetic, Type 2, so I remind her about things like insulin sometimes. My brother in law always buys her chocolates, I don’t think he really understands how serious diabetes is, so, in my family there’s always these little struggles going on, with me trying to “police” situations, as it were. But the bil means well ultimately, whereas my dad doesn’t always, when my mum tries to eat healthy, he never supports it. Have you always lived near the woods? Take care, Reshmi.

• bosh
    Options

Thanks @kathleenT for your nice comments, my name means “silky” in Bengali, as when I was a baby I apparently had very silky hair, as I’m sure little Ava-Maye does now! My sister’s name is Smita , which means “smiling “ and she does actually smile a lot, so that was accurate. That’s nice that your dad was a softy. Those are some handsome nice photos of your dad and uncle. My mum’s younger brother died at 40 of peritonitis, but I never really knew him, though of course it was tragic for my mum, he lived in India, the doc was neglectful, he needn’t have died. On a more cheerful note, when I found out my skin could tolerate cheese, i became a cheese fiend, lol, it’s under control now lol, I’ve thrown away the Pizza Hut menu, haha. Is there any food which you have a particular weakness for? Take care.

• barbara12
    Options

Evening all do you mind if I keep this short ..3 the music stopped

Carol many congratulations another ggc xx

Reshmi sorry hope I spelt it right..I love it..the heat make my joints worse..very strange xx

Mike I'm glad you have a fan at least xx

Toni gosh honestly they won't listen will they...there must have been around 40 here last night ..and in and out of the inflatables disco ..its a good job we like them for now that is 😅xx

Joan what a good idea I half expected the police..xx

Kath the dad was very handsome mind you he still doesn't look his age xx

Sorry its short will post more tomorrow

Xxxxxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

Vixen came in for breakfast yesterday not long after I had typed my last post! She was damp so she had either been kipping under a bush somewhere or in the long grass. When I looked out of the back door at 1am this morning before trying to get some kip myself she was sleeping on one of the chairs I have under the lean-to.

• frogmorton
    edited 19. Jul 2021, 06:10
    Options

Mike Vixen is a wise puss she knows what to do to keep cool My puss comes in regularly wet from the grass🐱 there must be shade under the lean to!

I have every door in the place open and a portable aircon in the bedroom which is a bit of a waste of time really because as soon as you turn it off the temp goes back up! It's the temperature of the house I suppose? Nothing we can do other than what you did yesterday and drink plenty!

At least the solar panels must be happy!

Reshmi you had silky hair aww! I bet you still have. I walk every day too some days less far, but I keep doing it even if I have to rest when you get back. Luckily it's flat here which helps if I can get out at the front at the moment with the builders' mess....

My Dad never supported my Mum's attempts to lose weight/eat healthily until he had his first heart attack I think he was worried other men might like her if she lost weight!!

Your Mum has you and you are busy trying to keep the whole family under some sort of control bless you.

As for meat substances like you not too much for my belly. I think the damage done with the ibuprofen back in the day🙄

This is my car 'Penelope'

Barbara they won't learn the whole family next door got COVID at Christmas but it hasn't taught them as none of them were worryingly ill.

They also had an inflatable🙄 are they related?😁 3am though 😖bless you.

Good luck next time you see them.

I was also surprised no-one called the police with the fighting.

Your uncle Bob and Dad did indeed look very film-star like Kitty-Kat! Wow! I can see a good bit of them in old photos of you too🙂

I expect your Mum had to 'bully' chivvy? your Dad a bit else the room would never have got painted! It clearly worked! I wonder does he remember that story?

Good luck for his eye apt it had better not be cancelled. How is Anita doing?

I can imagine the pictures are the toughest bit of all to do. Good luck with the new book just take it steady don't rush yourself.

I was up at my friends house yesterday in Stoke (the one whose wife had breast cancer just before Lu was ill?) she was in hospital having her appendix out under keyhole. Apparently one poor lass went in for hysterectomy and woke up with no bowel and stoma. It had spread😕

Joan I think carers are in the main (you get the odd nasty one) a special kind of person they will go the extra mile for the people they support. They deserve recognition for what they do, but we know that don't we? P's best friend went yesterday, but I will check on her today. I am parking Penelope on her drive today so she doesn't get in the way of the builders. ((())) for you and Sue xxx

Love as always to Carol and family esp the newest addition! and Miss Cookie of course!

and to Chris.

Reshmi will make the tea I'm sure 🙂