Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,482
    Options

Morning everyone!

Mike have a nice chatter with Sue plenty of tea required.....what biscuits though i wonder or will it be cake today to accompany🤨

Reshmi Lucy has nasty shampoos for her scalp psoriasis too bless you both it is quite evil - have you actually found one which works? I feel like she's tried them all and none do the job completely.

Eat the unhealthy stuff here in the cafe not in real life😉 I haven't ever had a Deliveroo order yet....maybe I will one day maybe nt. There are always them and two other food delivery companies outside Lucy's work you know. People are getting lazier and wonder why we are getting fatter as a nation🙄

I wonder what is wrong with your sister's friend to disappear for so long - odd person. You poor sister! Yes indeed we do need to be able to laugh don't we or else we'd cry sometimes you are so right!

Barbara at least when you break your pound shop glasses it's not so annoying!

You just need to get a 'reader' you are happy with. P has an iphone and it types really well via your voice because she had me replying on her phone dictating messages. I don't think it reads them though. I went to see her at the hospice yesterday and she really looks much better. What they put in that syringe driver is sure doing the trick and the staff all love her.

I hope you both had a lovely anniversary

52 years well done indeed!

Morning Kitty! How are you today? It was the same in our village when lockdown happened so many housebound members of the congregation were able to join in the services. We are getting wifi so they can be zoomed still as well we hope just sorting out data protection issues I think.

I am so glad the boys are well after their vaccines half-way safe as you say😊

20 years is good I am impressed Richard and his wife are doing very well. As for us we are on our 2nd it was 16 this last year although we have been together 19.

Madame Sleekipuss is very good at tucking us in isn't she? she has a lovely voice as sings alto like me. She practices along when I do bless her.

Love the look of those wraps I think I might have a go at them they look easy enough😋thank you!

Well I hope Carol and Chris are enjoying their holidays I have a feeling Carol might well be on her way home soon though🤔

Joan i am doing ok thank you how about you and Sue? I visited P in the hospice and she was so much better! Bless her heart we were able sit outside in the 🌞 Love to you both ((())) xxx

cheese and mushroom toasties!

• Mike1
    Mike1 Member Posts: 1,992
    Options

Mike have a nice chatter with Sue plenty of tea required.....what biscuits though i wonder or will it be cake today to accompany🤨

Thanks Petal, looking forward to it and need it! I have my first delivery for a fortnight today as it has been difficult to get one with the amount of "holiday makers" down here, hopefully it arrives before she comes, I have ordered a couple of cream doughnuts and a couple of Belgian buns so there will be a choice IF they arrive. Have a nice day yourself.

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,158
    Options

Hi Toni, thanks, I can’t pretend I’m not slightly overweight, Deliveroo etc not helping us in many ways, true, but comfort eating, let’s not pretend no one does it and in many ways it’s better than turning to drugs, alcohol, ruining one’s mental health, etc, but, balance in all things, I agree. Nothing wrong with a one - off takeaway tho. Ok not answering everything, I know, bbfn. Lay off the cheese Toni, joking, I know it’s vegan. Xx.

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,954
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((())) you will have a shock one day when the district nurse phones or just turns up. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary ((())) that's good your grandsons have had their jab ((())) love to Chris ((())) Anita ((())) and Val ((())) Emily ((())) and your dad ((()))

Barbara ((())) Congratulations on your Anniversary ((())) did you have a good day people of today don't stay married that long they don't talk things out. Love to Mr B((())) and your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((())) have a good day ((()))

Reshmi (((())) I hope you have a good day to day ((())) take care

Toni ((())) I have not found your post yet I hope you have not got a migraine ((())) Love to Paul ((())) Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) Kari ((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

Love to Chris ((())) Carol ((())) and Mike ((())) and Elliott ((())) and vixen ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni, just wanted to say, my scalp psoriasis is v mild, I use Polytar. Thanks, xx

• bosh
    Options

Thanks Joan, waiting for GP to phone today, so thats a nice 7 hour wait for me, lol. I hope you have a nice day too, Take care.

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options

Morning all, I've begun to wear an old pair of canvas slip-ons. I don't have any shoes that fit me properly - not even my slippers, and I will need something to wear to the hospital. As these canvas ones are a bit big I thought I'd give them a try. But they are killing me! I know I will be in a wheelchair for most of my appointment but I don't fancy going in bare feet, I'll have to wear a pair of my slipper socks if I can find them!!! Or perhaps give my Sketchers another go.

Barbara, 52 years, well done. My first marriage was 51 years, but of course I would be a widow by now if I'd stayed with him.

Joan, it's funny you should say that. We had a knock at the door this morning - but not the nurse. A chap from the Housing wanting to know if we'd like a new kitchen. I gave him an emphatic NO! Don't want all that kerfuffle again thank you!

Antoinette, Deliveroo are starting to deliver medicines and make up etc from Boots. Chris thinks its sheer idleness. But I think it's fear of going into shops. I'm quite content to be housebound as I'd be terrified going into any shop. Chris and I (again second marriage for both of us) have been wed 30 years now, but together for 35. I'm so pleased that P is a little better now. At least she will be made comfortable in the hospice. I support 2 hospices, Treetops in Risley, and Hayward House which is in the City Hospital campus.

https://images.immediate.co.uk/production/volatile/sites/30/2020/08/spiced-aubergine-bake-7108341.jpg?quality=90&resize=440,400 There was an error displaying this embed.

Spiced aubergine bake

By Georgina Fuggle from BBC Food.

Ingredients

• 4 aubergines, cut into 5mm-1cm slices
    • 3 tbsp vegetable oil
    • 2 tbsp coconut oil
    • 2 large onions, chopped
    • 3 garlic cloves, crushed
    • 1 tbsp black mustard seeds
    • ½ tbsp fenugreek seeds
    • 1 tbsp garam masala
    • ¼ tsp hot chilli powder
    • 1 cinnamon stick
    • 1 tsp ground cumin
    • 1 tsp ground coriander
    • 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
    • 200ml coconut milk
    • sugar, to taste
    • 2 tbsp flaked almonds
    • small bunch coriander, roughly chopped (optional)

Method

• STEP 1
    • Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Generously brush each aubergine slice with vegetable oil and place in a single layer on a baking tray, or two if they don’t fit on one. Cook on the low shelves for 10 mins, then turn over and cook for a further 5-10 mins until they are golden. Reduce the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
    • STEP 2
    • Heat the coconut oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan and add the onions. Cover and sweat on a low heat for about 5 mins until softened. Add the garlic, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, garam masala, chilli powder, cinnamon stick, cumin and ground coriander. Cook for a few secs until it starts to smell beautiful and aromatic.
    • STEP 3
    • Pour the chopped tomatoes and coconut milk into the spiced onions and stir well. Check the seasoning and add a little sugar, salt or pepper to taste.
    • STEP 4
    • Spoon a third of the tomato sauce on the bottom of a 2-litre ovenproof dish. Layer with half the aubergine slices. Spoon over a further third of tomato sauce, then the remaining aubergine slices, and finish with the rest of the sauce. Sprinkle over the flaked almonds and coriander (if using), reserving some to serve, and bake for 25-30 mins. Serve garnished with more coriander.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• bosh
    Options

Hi Kathleen. That’s v annoying about shoes, I had same problem a year or two ago, I had to buy these massive trainers just for medical probs, Sketchers aren’t too bad a brand, but any shoes in wrong size are bound to hurt I think, I’ve got some Mary Jane - sketchers, just for going out, not really for everyday use, but they’re a bit too big, couldn’t find my size anywhere online, bit odd really. Nice recipe thanks. I love aubergine. Take care, x

Hi Toni, just wanted to add, I know hair length is v personal, but I have a short bob and basically, the longer a person’s hair, the more the person itches, it accumulates on the neck you see? However much you torture it and pin it up, hair and neck and so on, bad combination, just saying what the doc told me really, no offence, Take care, x

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Evening all we have had a lovely sunny day hope you all have and our gd and fiance arrive tomorrow 😁

Toni thankyou fir the stunning cake..I can't quite believe how we managed all these years 😀

I'm so pleased P is looking better ,we were astonish at how my dad perked up in the hospice ..xx

Joan thankyou like you say staying married is not easy ..bit my mum would say you have made you bed 🤣 love to all of you xx

Reshmi thankyou we went and had a pub lunch...I agree we do need a sense of hour same with depression ..they always say lots of comedians are bipolar..you take care xx

Kath rhNlyou .. blimey how many years were you actually married..not always easy has you know ,at the min in the house I wear the sliders..the Adidas ones they are really spongy to walk on xx

Mike I hope all the cakes arrived and in time for your home help..xx

Love to all

Xxxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone

They are tarmacing the drive today and maybe tomorrow so not sure how to get out to take lucy to work.😕

Reshmi sadly cheese isn't vegan so I don't have it I miss it a lot...woe is me. Lucy has tried so many shampoos for her hair (it is long though you are right about that although she does usually have it tied up) but oddly she is on roaccutane for her acne (she got in from the high dose steroids when she had cancer) and it has helped no end!! Why I have no idea.

Ontheh subject of PsA there is a new girl i just saw in recent posts who has PsA can you help her at all with any advice?

Mike did she shopping arrive in time to treat yourself and Sue? It was my big sister's birthday yesterday and hers arrived in time to provide us siblings with some nibbles🙂Either way I hope Sue was ok?

I don't think it's my puss playing with newts I have seen another puss a bit like her eyeing up my new wildlife pond so l reckon it's him/her. Poor Sleek getting the blame.

Barbara you've managed all these years working together and respecting one another and caring about each other. It's the only way and I am heartened that you have😊💕

Celebrating with a meal is perfect.

Trying to sort P out with a long headphone lead for the telly so she doesn't disturb her room-mate. The hospice is a wonderful place and helps people so much I'm glad your Dad was helped too in your one.

Enjoy today with the girls finally home👍️

Kitty I suppose deliveroo are just tapping into a need/demand. Fetching prescriptions is good (with COVID) and to be fair I had a friend (wheelchair user) who 20 years ago used to get a taxi to fetch her fish and chips once in a while. BUT I also agree with Chris that a good proportion is sheer idleness.

You are so good to support those hospices they are a haven they really are at such a fearful time of our lives. P is doing so well. I dropped off a clean nightie and some flowers someone had left for her, checked her post yesterday etc. Not much but every little must help.

In different circumstances a new kitchen would be wonderful but to be honest you'd want to move out while it happened!!!!!

You and Chris have done well 35 years together for a second marriage well done you😻

Sleek just butted in and said she and Pepe would have been married by now, but would have stayed with their respective parents....

Thank you for the aubergine bake - yum-meeeee!

Right I had better get some clothes on who knows what time these tarmacers will arrive?😮

Nice with some earl grey Reshmi?

• Mike1
    Options

Morning all. Yes Froggie, the shopping did arrive in time. Sue chose to have the cream doughnut so I have to force down a couple of Belgian buns to force down dreckly. Sorry Sleek is getting the blame. Vixen has been a bit funny over the past couple of days, staying out most of the time and a lack of cuddles; she doesn't even come when I call. I have had several reminders from the Vets that she needs her annual booster but I can't book her in while she is behaving like this as I am unable to guess what time I will be able to get my hands on her. I had a suspicion that failure to have her annual booster would invalidate her insurance and they confirmed that this is the case, however, they have said that they are granting everyone a 6 month delay in getting the booster due to Covid. Anyway, have a good one.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath that is good being married that long ((())) have you had any bad arguments you know how to sort them out. Love to Chris ((())) and Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((())) how is Holly ((()))

Barbara ((())) that's lovely having all your family there ((())) congratulations on your anniversary ((())) love to Mr B (()) and your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend (((()))

Reshmi ((())) I hope the wait is worth it when you speak to your Doctor (((())) take care and enjoy your day

Toni ((())) P ((())) is happy yes they are good places the Hospices ((())) Good luck getting Lucy to work ((())) love to Paul ((())) Charley ((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) and Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari ((())) Happy birthday to her ((())) and P ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

Mike ((())) the vet told me a dog does not need a booster after 7 years old they have enough in their bodies I don't know about if they are insured they would not insured my dog years a go because I have c palsy. Love to Elliott ((())) and vixen ((()))

Love to Chris ((())) and Carol ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • Kitty
    Options

Morning my lovelies, sunny here again. Still chilly though, or is that just me? I've booked my patient transport to get me to the hospital. Although I haven't used them for a couple of years due to not having appointments thanks to Covid, they still have me on their books. So my 2 man ambulance plus wheelchair will be arriving from 08:15 am on Monday 20th September, so you'd better get the cloak ready primed and stacked with food and entertainment and treats for dear Sleek.

Joan, oh yes, there have been a few humdingers over the years! Shhh say no more. 😒

Barbara, I have some sliders but can't walk in them because they are so furry it's like trying to balance on a ball. 😫

Mike, you should have saved me one of the Belgian buns. Although half one would have been enough.

Reshmi, I managed to squeeze my Sketchers on, but they are so tight (swollen feet) I wouldn't be able to stand them all day!

Toni, I hope your tarmackers are being good and not making too much mess! I like to look after the hospices as you never know whether I might need one some day. 😕

I had to post this picture of Sleek and Pepe at their secret wedding. I was the only guest as my company

Kitty Cat Weddings

arranged it all. I kid you not.

Halloumi, Chickpea and Pepper Couscous Salad

from Arthritis Action https://www.arthritisaction.org.uk/recipes/

MAKES: 4 side salads

Ingredients:

200g couscous

125g halloumi cheese

1 large red pepper

1 courgette

1 can chickpeas, drained (about 230g)

125g halloumi (1/2 a block)

40g baby spinach leaves

1/2 tablespoon harissa paste

1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil

Mint (fresh or dried) to garnish

Recipe Summary

A delicious vegetarian salad for the summer days. If chopping peppers is too difficult, feel free to substitute with the ready-roasted kind you can buy in jars. If cutting the pepper yourself, don’t worry about leaving a little of the white membrane in, it’s rich in antioxidants. The courgette ribbons are cut using a vegetable peeler, which makes them very attractive and lovely to eat raw – I use a palm peeler for ease.

Method:

Put the couscous in a large bowl and pour over 215ml boiling water (or enough water to cover about a centimetre above the couscous). Cover and leave to steam for 5 minutes.

Chop the pepper and halloumi into strips then fry over a medium heat until the halloumi is golden and the peppers softened.

Cut the courgette into long ribbons using a vegetable peeler. Fluff up the couscous and stir in the olive oil, harissa, chickpeas and baby spinach. Top with the cooked peppers and halloumi, and your courgette strips. Garnish with mint. Serve hot or at room temperature.

Nutrition (per serving): 406 cal; 14.6g fat, of which 6.6g saturates; 51.4g carbohydrate, of which 5.8g sugars; 5.1gfibre; and 10.6g protein.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• bosh
    Options

Hi Barbara , I’m glad you had a nice lunch, you know my dad is a Mr. B too! My parents have been married 48 years, but that’s only because my mum’s v accommodating and and doesn’t believe in divorce ( in her own case, that is), tbh. Thanks for your comments about humour, bipolar, etc. You enjoy the day too. tc. X

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni, I see, I have tasted one vegan / or poss veggie cheese substitute once and I must admit it really tasted terrible, lol. Cheese is def tasty , but def not good for us, I didn’t have it at all for a lot of years. Glad one of the other meds helped L. I’ll try and help the person, not sure how much good advice I have, but I’ll try,, ty. Thanks, I’ll put the tea on, lol. Tc x

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan, doc said I need ecg, then she’ll look at stomach etc, she forgot to do one of the blood test forms, real efficiency there (?) , well at least she’s doing something, ty, u enjoy the day too. Take care.

• bosh
    Options

Hi Kathleen, oh dear, sorry about your feet and shoes, I know how frustrating that can be. Have a nice Wednesday. Take care Kathleen.

• barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options

Evening all

Toni I am sure you will some long lead earphone fir P..I bet she feel sort of safe now in the hospice

Hope that tarmac dried ok and you could get Lucy to work

Yes the girls are here with dad 😁xx

Joan thankyou I hope you are all doing ok if you need a moan which you never do..we are here to listen xx

Reshmi your mum sounds like she has put up with a lot bless her..I'm so glad she has you there xx

Kath my sliders are rubber and really supportive when walking ..maybe you could try some and send them back if not suitable ..glad you hCe that transports sorted we will be there xx

Love to all

Xxxx

Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options

Morning everyone 😊

Looks overcast but forecast to be nice here today. The tarmacers said 5-7 days before we should park on here more if we get a hot spell. I shut Sleek in didn't want her feet covered and then her trying to wash it off herself maybe getting poisoned🙄It's dry to walk on now so she's out. I am forgiven!

Mike 2 Belgian buns what a terrible thing to have to do. I hope you took one for the team and managed to force them down😁 I wonder what is doing with Vixen (unless he knows about the reminders from the vets😉) Some owners wont let their animals go in to see the vet without them so they are being quite fair with us. Funny though she was all over you when your neck was so very bad🤔

Joan thank you P is just amazing isn't she? She has a single room again for a while as the other lady had an infection. That means i can visit any time today😊 I got Lucy to work by wearing some old gardening shoes and changing at the car. Penelope is parked on P's drive for now. ((())) for you and Sue xxx

Kitty Kat that salad looks lovely l can just leave out the haloumi for me (sadly I love the stuff!) Oooh! he sun is coming out 🙂

Well who knew! Pepe and Sleek did tie the knot! I am so pleased for her because she adored him. KItty cat weddings was it? The cheeky things never told Aidan or me!🙄 What a sweet picture of them. Will peep in her ickle house later I bet there's a copy framed on her wall...

We should all support hospices i have to agree who knows...

Well done getting the patient transport booked. I checked in the cloak's diary and you are booked in i will just air it out a day or soe before. If we are allowed Mike had his Xray I think on the 1st for his neck too...

We had plenty of humdingers in our early days - not for many a year now though - I think we quite like each other🤭

Barbara you must have been very busy yesterday with her Grandaughter and her Fiancée arriving back 'home'. What a great time you must all be having I am so pleased for you.

I got the earphones for P and Paul nipped me there to drop them off (didn't see her I hadn't done an up to date covid test and it wasn't visiting) and they work! You are right she does feel safe.

Tarmac is ok to walk on (no heels so that's my stilettos off🤣) but no cars for 5-7 days!

I might be wrong but i think Carol should be home by now and Chris is still sailing around the UK without getting out on her cruise.

Reshmi you know how bad vegan 'cheese' is then if you tried it!🤢 What vile stuff it is although if it's just for a sandwich violite do an ok sliced one a bit like leerdamer (sp). Real cheese gosh it's bad for us but so addictive. You did well giving it up for years. Paneer too I love, but very good quality tofu can be almost the same if you take your time preparing it.

Thank you for trying to help the newbie any support as you know just knowing you aren't alone helps doesn't it?

Glad you will be having an ECG and I hope you get the last bloods done soon. Thanks for reminding me Lucy is due bloods again. Let's see if the cholesterol has gone down on reduced meds✌️

How is Mum apart from being very tolerant of your Dad! Healthwise i mean.

Thanks for yesterday's tea - I got you a new teapot!

Today's breakfast is kedgeree I think a scottish breakfast..

• Mike1
    Options

Mike 2 Belgian buns what a terrible thing to have to do. I hope you took one for the team and managed to force them down😁 I wonder what is doing with Vixen (unless he knows about the reminders from the vets😉) Some owners wont let their animals go in to see the vet without them so they are being quite fair with us. Funny though she was all over you when your neck was so very bad🤔

Don't worry I forced the Belgian Buns down! Burp!! My Vet will still not let owners go in with their pets, one has to place the basket on a chair by the door then ring the bell and stand back. Vixen dislikes anyone outside the bungalow except me and will only approach others inside and then only when she has seen them a few times. Sue, my home help, has been coming for over 3 years and it is only this week that Vixen accepted a chew from her! Whenever Sue sees Vixen outside she calls to her and Vixen just walks off. I would not be surprised if Vixen knows it is time for her jab, I was daft enough to mention it on Tuesday when she was in the lounge. Since then she has spent most of the time outside although I did have half an hour cuddle with her yesterday morning. She came in when I called her about 10:30 last night and had some food then promptly went out again. This morning there was no sign of her so after calling for ages she came in about 7, ate and then went out again. I rely on her so much that when she is not around or does not respond to being called I get anxious about her going missing. I know this is a bit silly but nonetheless I do get wound up.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath ((())) Good luck with your appointment at the hospital ((())) how is Chris ((())) love to Anita ((())) and Val ((())) and Emily ((())) and your Dad ((()))

Barbara (((()))) how long has Mr B ((())) got to wait for his operation ((())) all your niece's will be there with you to sort his problems out ((())) love to your son ((())) and Niamh ((())) and your brother ((())) and his girlfriend ((()))

Reshmi ((())) I hope your problem with your tummy will be sorted soon ((())) have a good day.

Toni ((())) I can just see little paw prints in the tarmac and your one's and Lucy's own the edge of the path ((())) love to Paul ((())) and Charley (((())) and Annie ((())) and the carers ((())) Lucy ((())) and Tia ((())) and Kari ((())) and P ((((())) it's nice you can go and see her ((())) and your lovely neighbours ((()))

Mike (((())) that's nice vixen knows who love's her and feeds her (((())) love to Elliott ((()))

love to Chris ((())) and Carol ((()))

take care
    joan xx
  • Kitty
    Options

We heard on the radio this morning that there is a shortage of vials for blood tests and GPs are being asked to not do some of the less important tests (infertility, diabetic) so who knows if that's the real reason why I've not had mine? Although I'd have thoght diabetic test were necessary!

Reshmi and Barbara, if push comes to shove I'll go barefoot and wiggle my misshapen toes at them. 😛

Joan, Chris is OK thank you. I hope you and Sue are too.

Mike, I'm sure Vixen has her injection radar switched on - oh oh that means trouble for the vet! 💉

Antoinette, thank you for the Kedgeree. Dr Google says, "According to “Larousse Gastronomique”, what we call kedgeree originated from a concoction of spiced lentils, rice, fried onions and ginger known as khichiri dating back to the 14th century and eaten across India. The early colonists developed a taste for it, as it reminded them of nursery food" Who knew?

I wouldn't be surprised if she has an album full of wedding photos stashed away in her ickle house. KittyKat weddings include them in whichever package they supply. Yes, here's one of some of the guests - recognise any one?

and this one is of the (vegan) wedding feast.

They were so cheeky weren't they.

• bosh
    Options

Ty Barbara, that’s very kind, I hope you’re enjoying the day. Tc. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Barbara , I forgot to mention, something funny happened, my mum’s ordered a cake from Waitrose for my birthday, but there are so many types of cake, she got a bit flustered and accidentally ordered one that feeds 20 - 30 people! Or one brother in law! Oh dear…Maybe he can eat it as a light snack when he visits on B Hol Monday, lol. Xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni, quite tired today, but better than yesterday ty, thanks, my skin was so bad I had to give up the cheese then, but yes, v addictive, as is chocolate, love paneer too, especially homemade, but it’s a lot of hassle really, so at home my mum understandably uses ready made these days, but still v tasty. That’s ok about the newbie. That’s ok about L, hope her test goes well. Th GP forgot to order one of the blood tests, so I’ll have to repeat it, really annoying, also receptionist said “ Never heard of rheumatology, we don’t do b tests for that here” (!!). She’s almost as clever as the pharmacist 😁. Nice teapot, ty, lol. Mum’s angry, but that means she’s ok - ish, which is good. Tc. Xx