Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Rehab, just pass a description to Lost Property and it will be checked out..........

Annie
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    more logs on the fire and a coffee, its so cold. wisper has it that -9 next week. best stock up just incase
  • coco67
    Options
    nope it says so in the paper today brrrrrrr we will freeze my house is so cold anyway. im debating looking on line for eskimo suits

coco xx
  • coco67
    Options
    and 75mph winds :shock: its in the papers so i hope this cafe has been built to huricane standard
  • annie_mial
    Options
    I'd rather have a large cuppa and some more teacakes.

In fact, make it a double cuppa - I'm gasping.

Annie
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Oh Coco its been taken down a bit just now.... maybe just here but 30 mph max..... and no where near -9 thankfully.... They have genuinely downgraded it for now.....

We did have a big wind last night and hail and rain and that was said t be gusting at 100 mph so what does that make it apart from scary :lol::lol:

This cafe isn't permanent but its chained down flower so should e fine.....

Hope your doing ok? xx

Hey Jan you get off her back cus she in MY FOAL!!! :lol::lol:

She is all woolly now and almost chin high...... Be gone soon cus its all too wet and too open but will go out with the camera before she goes even if its in driving rain :wink:

You haven't had much luck with cars of later! I really hope its not totally gone? Nice to see you by the way! ((( ))) and a cuppa xx

Hi Annie,

Another refill? xx

Right I haven't looked about much but see the man without the mac is still looking for it... Rehab ask Marigold where it is cus she was wearing it for a while......

Getting a builders and some energy buckets and off to drag back an escapee again.......
  • coco67
    Options
    Hope you find your escapee chris.

ref the weather they were on about next week, i hope your right though as i dont much fancy what they were saying.

builders all round and a coffee for me i think

coco xx
  • annie_mial
    Options
    Hi Cris, good to see you..........have missed you lately. How you doing, petal?

Some scary weather there, yes? Those flippin' ponies have got a lot to answer for...........why would they want to escape in this weather?

I'll have a refill, thank you........and you've reminded me, I put the mac over Marigold the night we moved.......it was wet and cold :wink:

Annie
  • skezier
    Options
    Hey Jan she better be back next year... that or I shall have to find some money :lol::lol: Could we start a primmy fund :lol::lol: I need a flower fund as well....... He wants really silly for her! Kinda think he knows I would go that far as well.......

Oh Gysps said to say he to your girls as well :wink: Next years foals are all getting bigger every day......

You want tea and a disgusting habit while I find a torch that's charged and not broken and go find Owns..... xx

Hi Coco,

Flower just now I would escape from here as well :lol::lol: Its become a giant lake with small islands in between... we really did have some weather last night!

Next week as well eh?

Hey you know they can't get it right till 24 hours or so don't you? Its will be fine..... I so hopes that true by the way :lol::lol: xx

Hi Annie,

Till it changed I couldn't' read the pages sine the update flower and I not been too good either so that and a very lame sheep means I just a bit quiet. I know people who would pay for that one :wink:

You need another refill and tis nice to bump into you. xx
  • coco67
    Options
    hi chris, i will have another coffee if thats ok. well hopefully the weather men are as right as always so it will be a heat wave next week :wink:
    hope you find a tourch and a life jacket it sound bad out there,

coco xx
  • snowball
    snowball Member Posts: 3,465
    Options
    Night all sleep well.

Jules
    ((((hugs)))) n xxxxx to ya all
  • skezier
    Options
    There you go Coco one coffee and you want some saffron and cream to go with? Hell even cyber I can't diet :lol::lol:

She wasn't missing it just seemed one of the foals had mislaid its mum....... it happens and I just assumed she had gone walk a bouts..... she would like to point out she has been unable to for a while cus its all still holding for now......

You dong ok today? ((( ))) xx

More energy and a builders I think.....

Night Jules ((((( ))))) xx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    evening all, hope you'll bare with me tonight, I'm logged in on my mobile phone up in keilder, got to the lodge safe and sound about half four today, not too bad a journey. The lodge is wonderful as ever, I've already made good use of the whirlpool bath as I am suffering after the long drive.. Someone make me a cuppa please? Mines the earthenware pint pot, cheers.Hope we're all well tonight? Tony :) all the way from the darkest depths.
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    wow TOny ...... that's the wonder of technology eh? :shock:

glad you are enjoying the lodge.

Hi everyone ...... I see the hatches are battened down and the hurricane lamps are lit just in case :lol::lol::lol: lets hope the forecasters got it wrong and tomorrow will be the start of spring-like weather (well a girl can dream can't she?)

hot choccy is on ....... and some banana bread for those who are peckish.

off to print out some photos now so night night if anyone goes before I 'm back.

WOnky
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Evening Wonky, can I have a hot chocolate please, it's quite parky up here at the minute.. Thought the roof was coming off the lodge earlier... LOL.. Now, I was only away a few hours and someone has helped themselves to some of the,ahem, special DVDs from "below the counter"and not left their ID at the counter... Has DD been in tonight, lol...

Tony :D
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    Evening to one and all, warm hugs all round. Hope everyone is as ok as possible. Whirlpool baths, deep in the forest, storm lamps, all the hatches are shut tight, glad I made it through the door, with all those draught excluders I nearly went a cropper.

Right, T, cake, perhaps a warm chocolate muffin, seeing as it is damned chilly and very windy here. We had snow on Pendle today, did a double take :shock: we had enough of that last year.

Got on ok at the GP's, got my shipping order of drugs, chemist is having to re-stock now ! She said, "be careful the carrier bag is heavy" as OH took it from her. All sorted and in my medicine cupboard, which is full to the brim.

I am waffling. One medical do, out of the way, two more to go. Up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to take mum to hospital.

Right, that T won't pour itself. I will put a few cups out, so we can all have a brew. :D I will go and nudge the thermostat in passing. :D
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).
  • coco67
    Options
    hi bubbles,
    popped back in , a brew sounds good thank you. ive been and got some more logs for the fire and a few blankets, its rough out there tonight, ive been watching the waves crash over the pier again. im staying here for a bit i think, might need to call out the life boat to get me home if it gets worse.

hope your ok bubbles.chris, tony and all

coco xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Options
    HI Bubbles (you were bibbles again there for a moment :oops: my fingers do like to type that!!)

So glad that the first appointment of the week has gone ok.

I will be thinking of you tomorrow morning, as I trudge through the manky weather dragging a reluctant and bedraggled littlelegs behind me :roll: :roll: I know she would rather be in your pocket than out in the rain, but I will try and persuade her that you have enough to deal with without adding wet dog to the mixture :lol::lol:

Tony - I have now knowledge of the DVDs, but I am sure that they will reappear in their own good time :wink: although it may take a day or two if they were the good ones :wink:

right .... photos are printing :D:D:D must be my lucky night ........ !"$£&*%%$ cancel that ...... the printer cartridge has run out of ink halfway through :x :x :x :x :x

excuse me whilst I ring the printer's neck :roll: :roll: :roll:
    WOnky
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Evening all,I hope were all okish.
    Hi tony, i hope you had a safe journey & your settling in ok.
    Watch out for the raspberrys as there out in force tonight & i heard they were heading up north. :lol::lol::lol:

Im sure the culprit will return the DVDs & we might have to introduce fingerprinting so we can determine who takes them anonymously, but i could hazard a guess :wink:

Hot choccys all round then.
    I have ordered some more pint mugs as they seem to be quite popular in here & we seem to be running short.
    debs
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Tony

Glad you made it to Keilder. I'm very jealous, especially of that whirlpool bath :D

Joan
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • coco67
    Options
    well im gona try and grab some sleep :lol::lol::lol: im being optermistic, my hands are so cold and sore im having trouble typing so will say good nite, i hope it a pain free and peaceful one for you all.

coco xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hey Wonky I got one like that... kinda thinking now it might be possessed but.....

He said does Little legs want to borrow his brolly and mac? Its a bit big for her I should think but at least he is being polite and that's a rarity for him..... Slurps and ((( )))'s xx

Hi Bubbles,

Glad the first ones done and will be thinking of you tomorrow as well. Fingers crossed it will all help. Sending you a ((( ))) and a cuppa as hot choc just not nice.... it should come in a bar with purple drum playing gorillas all over it :wink: xx

Hi Debs,

Hope your wrong about the winds as well :roll: Had enough of that last night! A ((( ))) and a egg sarnie if you want one? xx

Hi Joan and Tony,

Glad you got there safely Tony and Joan you want a cuppa or one of them horrid choc things?! xx

Now as well as an egg sarnie I going to ferret about till I found a draft of anti-swell and some energy buckets, I wonder if the house elf knew the other pace is all locked up?!

Anyone seen Cuddles and will take Marigold for a walk as well.

Night Coco xx
  • minky67
    minky67 Member Posts: 2,328
    Options
    Hi Cris, Thanks for the egg sarnie yum.Sending you back an anti swell & a good sleeping draft.

I dont like hot choocy either has to be tea or nothing.
    Im on caffine free at night now & its helping with the sleeping better. I was going to bed full of caffine & Tony made me flush my raspberry tea down the loo last night ( Ssshhh i didnt really as its too nice)
    Im hopimg the winds have passed by now as Snowy is in, he must have had a rough night out there :roll:But he did keep opening the doors on the garden room :roll: :roll:
  • Wonkylegs
    Options
    have wrestled the printer and I won .... in the end :wink:

Cris - let me know if you need me to come down and wrestle yours :wink::lol:

right ..... off to have a bath now and then to bed.

sleep well all

Wonky xxx
  • bubbles
    bubbles Member Posts: 6,508
    Options
    coco67 wrote:
    hi bubbles,
    popped back in , a brew sounds good thank you. ive been and got some more logs for the fire and a few blankets, its rough out there tonight, ive been watching the waves crash over the pier again. im staying here for a bit i think, might need to call out the life boat to get me home if it gets worse.

hope your ok bubbles.chris, tony and all

coco xx

Hi coco, logs, fires, heat, that all sounds wonderful. Just been to the back door, for a sneaky cig, it was blinkin cold, so was not there for long. You take care, waves and all. xxx Bubbles
    XX Aidan (still known as Bubbles).