Options

Hi @Keef

yes presentation seems to matter with tea somehow I agree

hope you’re having a nice evening and NYE tc xx

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,427
    Options

Happy New Year everyone😊

Morning Joan I also hope my back has eased a bit by the holiday. Hopefully it must have done. Did you manage to stay awake until midnight? I failed. Asleep by 10pm🤭 Glad to hear everyone is well. Tia's Grandad is all better now. Charley and Annie still positive Annie is on the last day of her steroids today she'll be glad they were giving her the shakes. Love to you both ((())) xxx PS do you remember when the sales were New Year sales not boxing day???

Morning @Keef how right you ARE!!!!!!!! tea is lovely in a 'proper' cup! We have a cafe near here with mismatched cups saucers and teapots I just love it. 5 cups required for one decent mug though! Nice to see you in here by the way👍️

Morning to Kitty I hope you are well today. Did you manage to see the New Year in? Not me I was asleep by 10pm as per usual. Sleek reckons she did the rounds 'first pawing' including yours and Toady's....xxxx

Morning Reshmi. I am so sorry you lost all your energy yesterday and hope it doesn't happen again today ((())) (I love the rainy coffee cup BTW) Ah good folic acid sigh......🙂I am so pleased you will soon be having your injecting lessons. So far l have avoided that option being a tiny bit needle averse. I will if I have to but l can't do it myself. Wimp eh?!!!

I got some deep heat and you know it did help! Good call there thank you😘 You are right backs are unavoidable although necks are equally awful aren't they? Our heads are so heavy.

Your poor sister l am worried about her too. BIL can feed LA rubbish for a few days while she gets better he will survive and she can rest which has to be the most important thing for her. I hope you have some news today and the boys are still well.

Yum - waitrose chocolate 🎂 sounds lovely. No plasters for you though? That's a bit ageist surely? You need to practise your tantrums a bit better? maybe?😉 I am very glad you enjoyed the dosa I love it too. I use soya milk in my porridge it works fine. I ahve tried water, but really l agree it's not that nice is it?

I was asleep by 10pm. Really far too tired to stay up till midnight. Going to see my friend later who is still very understandably depressed. New Year was special to them.

Anyway here's to a hopefully good New Year

Morning Toady how are you this year? I hope it's a better year for all of us. Happy enough to have left 2022 behind....though I don't think '21 was much good and as for 2020🙄😁

Sleek was at yours 'first pawing' I heard? She also went to Kitty's though l am not sure whether Kitty was awake.🤨

Oh dear you have one of those friends do you? Sigh.....I hope gibbering in the corner with a cuppa for a bit sorted you out?

1987 eh? Interesting🤔 very interesting. Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan era. I was happy but at poly (now university of course) so a bit stressed too. I had two black cats then one very similar to Winnie the other very floofy.

Winnie is adorable isn't she? Such a sweet girl I love her❤️. I will miss her as Lucy is back later today so this morning will be my last visit. After which I am going up to Stoke to help clear some broken glass in the garden so the dogs can go out. Also to try to keep my friend's spirits up a bit New year was special to them😔

So far Sleek has not returned my seeds catalogue. I will try to get it back when she's visiting you or Kitty later.

Hope you have a good day

looks like we can have doughnuts for new years day breakfast! Bosh - BIL will be happy😁

Happy New Year to anyone who pops by Barbara Carol Mig Crinkly Speedy etc.....

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,932
    Options

Good morning everyone and a happy new year

Kitty (()) I hope you have a good day (()) Happy new year. did you hear any fireworks. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily ()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Happy new year. I have a mug of coffee there’s not enough in a cup I have two mugs a day. I hope you have a good new year. I went to bed at 11 00 I waited to see Westlife on the tv.

Barbara (()) Happy new year to you all have a good day love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) Happy new year. Yes I remember the sales. Is it January Paul gets his results. Have a good day. It’s good that Charley and Annie and Lucy’s granddad are all feeling better. Love to your friend (()) Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) Happy new year. I’m glad you feel better (()) and your mum (()) I remember they said to me you can leave hospital if you can give yourself the injections for blood clots I don’t like needles but that was not stopping me going home so I imagined my tummy was an orange and did it.

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,059
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

happy new year to you too 🤗

how are you?

I hate staying up late too 👍

im feeling a lot better today thanks

I was talking to my mum and she said yesterday when I felt so tired I could hardly move it might’ve been stress — related reaction to finding out my sis was ill I think she was prob right👍

I’m not feeling 100 % now but def a lot better than yesterday thanks I forced myself to go on a walk today even though I really didn’t feel like it - tired and so thirsty I just feel like drinking water non-stop, so that was good anyway

mum says sis is already starting to feel a bit better, no high temp for example so I’m also extremely relieved about that

You’ve got a good point there least Bill is doing something constructive to help now even though it may not be always the best thing

that’s nice of you to visit your friend

now I seem to be in the midst of a perimenopausal hot flush or whatever this is 😂

i could do with hot cocoa hot flushes are not welcome though

Boys seem okay so far thanks I know BR has tested negative I don’t think my sis has tested LA yet

I’m still a bit low on energy today so I’ll leave it there

btw don’t worry about needle - phobia everybody’s scared of something😀

have a nice new years day

bye for now take care xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you?

happy new year to you

i almost missed your post because I wasn’t feeling too great yesterday but Ive read it properly now

im feeling a lot better today thanks

I think my lack of energy was mainly stress reaction to hearing about sis but she’s improving now thankfully

thanks about poem

i don’t think they could ban you the GPs I mean at the most they could scold you as it were, lol and make you attend i think

if ate custard on a daily basis I know that I’d be living in the docs surgery - it’s generally something that disagrees with my stomach anyway

i had a dream that the postman posted some v expensive but delicious sugar free cake through letter box😂

Oh dear I may have been brainwashed by Toni’s tasty food images

I hope you enjoy the day how about sugar free after eights? I need you to perfect the recipe please I’ll pay you in slices of bread - I’m afraid LA got to the bread before both of us so now there’s no cheese- vegan or otherwise- inside the sandwiches 😱

ill leave it there for now still a bit tired

have a nice NYD and Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

hi Joan

how are you and Sue today?

I’m Feeling better today thank you

mum seems to be feeling okay as well👍

that’s good to know that you self injected even though you don’t like needles 😀

I think I’ll feel too better once I start self injecting, injecting my stomach doesn’t seem that scary to me personally because I know it’s got a lot of extra padding lol

once an inexperienced doc took the blood from my wrist for some reason that was fairly painful I think the orange idea is a great one thanks

I hope you both enjoy the New Year take care xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni 🌺

sorry forgot to mention thanks about the soya milk idea👍

and you’re welcome about d heat

tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,134
    Options

Hello all 😊 ooh, a Day Off - sounds ridiculous when I have no work/family responsibilities but it really has felt like that, no disturbances no post no phone calls.

The long phone call person is not one to do it every 5 minutes frog but a call that long to anyone is a bit of a stretch on the concentration, and also tends to contain a fair amount of who is ill and whose husband has died & whatnot for xmas cheer purposes. Anyone nothing today as I say and the line may well be unplugged again for a day or so 😉. Hope you have had a good day and that going to Stoke was as good as it can be 😔. I was up lateish myself but actually the fireworks were pretty modest, nothing awful. I went for a late walk to see the xmas lights but it kindly drizzled on me all the way there & back which was not the 'farewell to the old year' contemplative walk I was after more of a gloomy scuttle. May try again in a bit. Oh no, no more Winnie visits 😧 well not ones with you in loco parentis anyway, you'll see her soon I expect 👍️. Yes Sleek made a very good first paw, even brought me some coal I wonder where she got that 🤔 but it will be very handy with the rising energy costs 😂. I had a potter in the garden early and saw Mrs B who flew down to my feet for food 😍 and mousie too. Can't wait for the chance to tidy up a bit out there especially as the January-planting clock has started ticking 😬. I remember you mentioned the not keen on needles thing btw and I probably said then, would the autopen thing where there's no visible needle make you feel any differently 🤔 for me there wouldn't be so much difference then between someone else doing it and me (in fact either way I prefer the control, because I can judge if I'm going to make me wince if you see what I mean). Happy New Year again and indeed can we have a better one than the last few non-starters 🙄 love to all and thinking of Annie & Charley xx

Hello Joan and Happy New Year to you too 😀 it was quite quiet here last night not really much disturbance. Did you see that they cancelled their New Year's Eve fireworks in Scarborough so as not to disturb the walrus that is resting up on its journey to the Arctic 👍️. I do have a mug for coffee just not a big one, and a cup for tea usually, but sometimes a small mug that's not quite either 😂. I have a couple of teasets of my mother's but they don't come out. Have a good start to 2023 still no post til Tues, not sure about things opening. xx

Hi bosh, I will have to work on my after 8 recipe 🤔 I've seen sugar free choc peppermint creams &c but I bet if you look they have other not good ingredients maybe.. maltitol that sort of thing.. nothing's perfect is it, also v frustrating a lot of the time when you're checking into vegetarian friendly and a manufacturer doesn't specify properly. Anyway I will be bribe-able with bread, that's a deal, I can have a vegan sausage sandwich instead of cheese 😂. Hope the littleys are ok and your sis improves every day now, no high temp is great 👍️. As I said to Toni I may go out later for a walk last night's was not that nice, sorry yours wasn't all that fabulous today either but you were good to go anyway. Do you bother with resolutions or not really, unfortunately they say make small achievable ones don't they so I don't think 'take a hold of yourself and sort your entire life out' is the type of thing but that's what it should be really 🙄😂. The postman posting you expensive cake, that's definitely not a dream I've ever had but I like it 😀 mine are usually about not having money for the phonebox, missing the bus, or having something done to my teeth 😬 pperhaps I'll focus on cake tonight and see what I can suggest to my subconscious. Oh yes talking of post (and by association, shopping) no I can never think about shopping ahead even though I know you'd get good buys on big coats etc in the summer. I do have the odd loyalty card though most don't amount to all that much of a benefit. I shop through cashback type sites too sometimes. Have a good Monday see you next cafe visit :) xx

Happy New Year again to all 👋 😊 xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

I had the cake through the post dream because I was thinking of spending some vouchers on such a cake but then I thought it was too much of an indulgence really for something I wouldn’t even finish lol 😂

i like Stevia I find that’s quite a good sweetener for me but all these kind of products can be quite expensive generally speaking I find

Glad that You had a day off

no I’m not really into the NYD resolutions thing tbh

I’ll leave it there because I am almost in a diff time zone now - the nocturnal moonlit walk time zone frequented by owls and toadys, now if that isn’t enough to give me nightmares I don’t know what will 😂

tc toady bye for now

ps I wrote a poem mentioning monkeys but not for this site - that’s the pic explanation lol xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Well Lucy is home now from her visiting so no more feeding Winnie for me for a while....I will miss her😒

Morning Joan. It's good everyone is on the mend isn't it? Let's hope no-one else catches it for a bit. I would like a healthier year for everyone this year. Well done doing your own injections yourself I am very impressed. Lucy refused them in hospital. They gave up and let her get on without! Scary eh? Hope you have a good bank holiday Monday. ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi how are you today? I hope a little less worried and stressed about EF having COVID? You are a very sensitive person so quite understandable for you to feel that way, but i hope not at the detriment of your own health. ((()))

Well done doing your walk though despite feeling exhausted. Are you still excessively thirsty?

I imagine it's quite tough getting LA to do a COVID test😣. BR would be more compliant. I imagine your sister is just glad of the help with the boys from BIL even if it is really unsuitable food and probably a lot of TV.

My first hot flushes began in my 40s too also over Christmas. I suggest layers so you can cool down quite quickly and then warm back up as it's winter. Initially they were only occasionally then went mad before now they are only maybe 4 at night the same in the day. Much better than at it's height. Luckily the upside is no more monthlies hopefully soon(ish).

Yes the D heat is very comforting a very good idea. My walks are still a bit waddly really I can't move either leg far forwards🤭

It's a bank holiday today this 'festive season' seems to be going on for ever!

Well have a good day the best you can ((()))

Morning to Kitty I hope all is well with you in your little nest? Has Sleek brought my seed catalogue up to yours to look at? I can't find it anywhere🙄 Take care of yourself ((())) xxx

Morning Toady how are you today?

I'm so glad yesterday felt like a day off and hope today feels the same too. Paul is going to take my friend to the football so I will visit Kari and see whether she feels rested too I do hope so. Stoke was ok although i am quite worried about my friend. She seems adamant about not going back to work and as far as i know refuses visits from everyone apart from me. We are away soon! I will worry a lot.

I know exactly that kind of person. A bit too doom and gloom - not what you want to talk about at all is it starting a new year🙄

Sleek brought you some coal? Ah....she probably helped herself to next door's BBQ supply. She really does do a great 'first paw' doesn't she? She spent the rest of the night with Winnie. I will miss her as you said being in loco parentis but she loves me anyway. I am her Grammy apparently 😉Paul is Grampy although she's not so keen on him. Lucy is safely home I'm sure Winnie is happier now.

Mrs B flew to your feet! Wow!! She really feels safe with you now bless her heart and you saw mousie too. I am fairly desperate to get outside myself and just 'be' again. Shame about your lovely walk turning into a drizzly one🙄 we are having a damp time of it aren't we?

I think if I ever turned out to need regular injections (diabetes would be my worst nightmare) I would consider that pen injection. You think it's easier if you do it yourself. There's a though i don't actually know do I? I do remember one lass on here though who had been self injecting for years suddenly developed a phobia. That must be awful.

This year we will plant our seeds on time! Take care.

Love of course to anyone who pops by especially missing friends including Barbara, Carol, Mig, Speedy, etc etc etc

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

I hope you all have a good new year and the moderators thank you for the forum.

Kitty (()) you look very comfortable in your nest have a good day. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) that was nice you saw Mrs B and little mousie they know you have food. Have a good day.

Barbara (()) and Mr B (()) have a good day love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (()

Toni (()) sue was scammed last week of a hundred pounds her bank is getting it back. I hope you all have a good day. Yes I would be worried about your friend (()) I bet Lucy enjoyed her time off. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (() and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) Sorry you were worried about your sister (()) you are doing well (()) that’s good your mum feels better (())

take care
    joan xx
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options

I was awake at midnight,courtesy of the fireworks! Mind you, I no longer sleep well. I have looked for your seed catalogue, but unless she's hidden it in my shed, who knows.

More photos

Tomorrow I'm getting a new table, and at the weekend, a new triwalker for indoors. My eye test is 23 Jan I'll have new treading glasses, but I won't need distance glasses. By the way, we worked out that I'm 5ft8ins. One of the carers (Sally) is 5ft 2in (which is what I used to be, and she towers over me. Of course only having little legs, I have trouble getting in and out of bed. Next pic will be me in my chair. Love to all.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options

I can't take photos

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you?

that’ll be nice when you see Kari

thanks for your concern 🙏

I am sensitive there’s no doubt but the physical stress- reaction or whatever the proper term is isn’t something I can do much about (it was worse when dad was taken ill btw I literally couldn’t get up from the chair) if I’d known what was happening at the time all could’ve done was perhaps tried to force myself to move about slightly I guess even just inside my room, I do get thirsty v easily and do drink a lot of water I asked someone about it (poss nurse) and was told nothing to worry about could be iron I guess ,not anaemic any more but maybe haemoglobin ( or haema - goblin) as I call it lol) could be still slightly low.👍

Thanks for the info about your hot flushes etc that’s good to know

yes I think you’re right about my sis being glad for the help

i texted bill via the family and EF w/a group asking about their health etc and he replied saying they were not doing that badly now that kind of thing (tho sis is feeling v tired atm) and the funny thing was the pic accompanying the text of my sis eating the remains of an omelette bill the cook had cooked for her - good that he’s trying I know- BR in the corner eating on his little table and owl chair with relish lol and half of the cool bag which contained all the fried rice and goodies my poor mum had cooked for them on previous day visible in the corner) .

I think he was trying to say “don’t worry big SIL I’ve got this” , lol, my only silent observation would be- where’s LA? have you given him so many cupcakes that he’s started trying to bakes his own? the chief ingredients being cheese bread daddy’s Christmas chilli- mustard and vanilla buttercream icing? I really hope not I don’t have enough indigestion meds to go round bill I’m sorry lol 😂

I know I didn’t answer everything but I tried

im feeling ok at the moment thanks Toni

poor you sorry about the walks and the legs but it’s really good that you’re trying

I managed a constitutional this morning not a full one as I was avoiding cakes and things lol

got a new warm hat 🎩

which is great but makes my hair look even more scruffy than usual oh well we'll just have to purchase toady’s extra strong hair clips on “nosegay” my chosen postage option - courier arriving within the hour please 😂

I hope you’re having a good afternoon Toni

bye for now tc xx

ps pic our friend haemo - goblin lol, minus scary weapon so no one has nightmares lol

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

I hope you and Sue have a good new year too🤗

im not too bad thanks

how are you and Sue doing doing today?

my sis is tired but not too bad and mums ok thank you

im also less worried about my sis now 👍

i hope you’re both having a nice afternoon bye and Tc xx

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,134
    Options

Evening everyone 😊 rather nice day I must say, bright for a lot of the day and actually enough light to see what you're doing, and have got on quite well if I do say so.

Mrs B came round the side to the back door area, frog, I deliberately hung about there making myself busy and keeping food handy, as it's a good halfway house for her between the front & back gardens and I could keep guard for her while she ate 😊. Three mousies today, too, I kept trying to make it into 4 but it really is next to impossible to be sure you aren't counting them twice. Did a nice little bit of sweeping and turfing things out of pots and checking on bulbs. So yes I did have another day off type day 😀 hope yours was ok. Glad your friend did go to the football and I hope it was a good match - my prediction, hmm, 2-1 to the home side - although she is reacting in the way she is to the idea of work and visitors it is very very early days. When are you away? I had a much nicer walk last night, saw some different xmas lights, and it was such a clear night that just as I left the house I could hear the nearest church clock strike 9 which was a nice New Year ish touch, even if it was the wrong day and the wrong number of chimes haha. Have a good day tomorrow and yes we will be ahead of our seeds this year, it will certainly be the first time I have ever sown anything in January so it will be a game changer (hopefully!) xx

Hello Joan, yes Mrs B knows me very well now and the mice can probably set their little watches by when I will be along with their breakfast 😀 three mice today, I don't know they they managed in that cold. It was lovely & bright this morning a nice change. I do hope the bank are sorting out Sue's money they obviously know she is entitled to it. Awful things go on with this sort of thing don't they and for £1000s 😱. Hope you both have a good day tomorrow :) xx

Hi bosh, ooh yes extra strong hair clips are the way to go 😂 I use those big grippy claw ones and just stuff as much hair in as one will take. Little clips just get tangled and I could probably get them lost in the 'foliage' so to speak. I hope it's a good hat and worth the hair mayhem. I didn't dream of cake sadly nothing very nice at all in fact, so I hope you didn't dream of toads and suchlike. I did go for a moonlit bat walk but no bats or owls were about, just slightly atmospheric clock chimes, which was nice. The people who do quite a fancy amount of xmas lights up the road had a contactless payment thing for donations instead of a change box, sign of the times 💳️. I love the haemogoblin 😂 well not quite the word but even though he's scary he's sort of cool with his toadstool effect hat (yours isn't like that I take it..? 🤔). Have a good evening glad to hear the EF seem to be doing ok 👍️ xx

Hello Kitty 😀 good luck with the new specs! I love your seagull and harbour bathroom blind 😊 and I'm very very glad to see you are properly stocked with biscuits beside your nice chair 🍪👍️. Lovely to see more of your home and you in it, have a good a night as poss 😴 xx

Love to Barbara & family 😘 xx

Going for a little walk so teas/supper drinks will be 20 minutes if that suits everyone ☕️ xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

glad you enjoyed the day

no I didn’t dream of toads lol

just a tiny message atm before the time zone alters lol

Ive got bit of a cough but not nonstop thankfully

hair not big enough for massive b clips thank goodness but i appreciate your point

good night t bye and Tc xx

ps winter solstice related pic inspired by you mentioning it before xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan - that's awful😡poor poor Sue I hope her money can be returned to her and the scammer caught. I bet she/you can't think of anything else. Aidan would be furious. Sending you both extra ((())) xxx

Morning Kitty great photos. I especially like your biccy tubs what a great idea having them sealed next to your chair - one less thing to carry over. Nice to see an up to date photo of you too. So you are now 4 foot 8. That sounds about right given the trouble you had reaching the floor in the beds at the home.

You can't find the seed catalogue. Hmmmm.....I'd better raid Sleek's ickle house then.....🙄

Morning Reshmi. I love the sun/moon symbol it's gorgeous💜 Haemo- Goblin is actually rather cute! I hope he won't need to come here though I am taking all my vitamins I promise.

I hope that you are doing ok today. Gosh yes when your Dad was ill that was terrifying no wonder you were rendered incapable of moving. At least in future you might be able to push yourself to move a bit now you know it happens to you at times of extreme stress.

I'm glad BIL is coping (he can also make omelettes? Wonder what was in that one?!! Like father in law like son in law!) and your sister is at least eating and BR too. Hmm yes where was LA? Refusing to have his photo taken knowing him he is such a character. It is really reassuring to know the E family are all doing ok.

Well done managing your walk even if it was a shorter one than you'd like. Lovely to have a new hat. Nice and cosy. My favourite is one I bought years ago in Scotland so very cosy. I visited Kari and had a decaf coffee there with her she said I am walking like I have poo'd myself😳

My friend has promised to ring the Dr today - she needs to she really is still in a terrible state. Not sleeping nor eating properly. She is extremely depressed and hardly leaving the house and refusing to even contemplate going back to work. At 49 with a house and responsibilities (dogs) she needs to think about it. i have tried to tell her she must go out every day by 10 it's so important even if it's just a walk or to tesco for one item.

You take care of yourself I am glad to hear your drinking is normal for you. Drinking is on the whole good for us many do not drink enough. ((())) xxx I saw in your last post to Toady that you have a cough? I very much hope it's nothing serious.

Morning Toady yesterday was a nice day weatherwise colder but brighter. Although I spent 2 hours trying to find an open pharmacy near my brother's. He now has vertigo to add to his troubles and my SIL was at work. You can't really find out reliably online I was driving everywhere! My friend then came over and went to the football with Paul which was a good thing. The score was 2:1 to the opposition, but still a good game apparently.

I visited Kari which was just lovely😻 She is on good form we tried some vegan Christmas cake made by a lady here in the village. Very nice too.

3 mousies! and Mrs B able to come so close by while you were non-scarily working. I bet she really felt quite safe there. Good to see you had another 'day off'. Kari has done the same although today she has reopened her etsy shop.

Well done enjoying a walk out and seeing different lights. I love hearing our Church clock strike the hour here. Very useful when gardening so you know when to go inside.

I am really quite unimpressed about those scammers taking Sue's money. If it's possible Aidan and probably Mike will be up there raining wrath on them and they'll get it sorted for her if they can.🤬

We go away middle of the month so I thought I'd maybe plant my seeds just before i go? Or else when I get back is that safer it will still be January?

Have a good day if you can ((()))

Sending my love to our missing friends Barbara Carol Mig Speedy etc etc....

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) thank you for the photo’s you have a lovely face. Your bungalow has plenty of room. Have a good day love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) that’s nice you saw Mrs B and the mouse’s together. Have a good day. Our neighbour next door died she went away with a friend and didn’t feel well went to hospital and died she was in her late eighty’s.

Barbara (()) how are you and Mr B (()) I hope you have a good day it’s raining here. Love to your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) that’s good your friend going to the Doctors (()) I said to Toady where our neighbour died. Sue read everyone has to wear a mask again because there’s to many viruses about. Have a good day (()) love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) have a good day try not to worry (()) love to your mum (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    edited 3. Jan 2023, 15:00
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you today?

Sorry wasn’t v clear before, meant my hair isn’t large enough for big claw / bulldog clips

No the hat was a present it’s nice greenish colour though not toadstool- type, perhaps slightly toad like lol , it has a fleece like lining but somewhat tighter fit so makes me look a bit like one of those spooky Macbeth females who believe toads are best in the stew but don’t worry even though I eat meat I have established some boundaries haha

im ok thanks didn’t go out though due to having a bit of a cold and trying not to worsen it before group tomorrow 👍

but nothing to worry about it

its rainy here, how about your weather?

is it raining toads and frogs?

Guinness and peat bogs?

Stubborn grandfather clocks and obedient BR cogs?

ok I’ll stop now lol

bye for now toady Tc xx

ps one obvious pic and the other one is child friendly meal I know not veggie / vegan but people can always use tofu - I just thought the funny presentation was the point 😂xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you?

hows your back pain today?

I don’t think Bill puts weird ingredients in his omelettes unlike dad, lol, it’s funny though as I said Bill really does nothing in the kitchen other than open a packet of crisps or a takeaway pizza box perhaps but my dad did once teach him how to make an omelette so that must’ve stuck with him and I’m glad it did otherwise but goodness knows what my poor sister would be eating perhaps morning cereal followed by enough pizza to give anyone GI problems, so yes very good that he’s trying, as for little BR he’s a v easily pleased chap food wise and in every way👍

abo LA well he actually likes being photographed I think it must be his dad constantly photographing him since birth lol, he likes to pose does our LA i’ve got a feeling he’s eating cupcakes away from the camera or something like that he also told my mum that he’s had 2 bad vampire dreams so maybe Bill hasn’t put a parental lock on the tv I hope he hasn’t hasn’t found his way to the sky horror channel😱😱

Anyway whatever slightly weird parenting techniques are going on there can only be a very temporary thing and thank goodness for that, and the main thing is of course that bill has seen sense and not locked himself in his room on a permanent basis 😂

that’s good that you advised your friend to walk even after 10 its okay sometimes but I know what you mean best to get on with things really as soon as you have the energy and the mental discipline

I’d like to start from the house earlier in some ways but my first concern is my mum’s health in the morning and then this stuffy heating situation plus general arthritis sluggish feeling I guess, anyway but in the summer when I start earlier I def feel better 👍

Hope the doc is helpful

cough seems to have gone thanks but I didn’t go out today in the rain just to be a bit careful as I’ve got the group tomorrow, I’m sneezing occasionally but not constantly hopefully if I wrap warm tomorrow should be ok thanks 👍

That sounds like a nice hat

I think K and LA would get on well, lol

my sis is trying to LA the covid test but he keeps running away saying “I’m not positive” oh dear me 😂

You have to laugh sometimes really, don’t you think? just to get through things?

on that departing chuckle I’ll go for now, lol, bye and Tc Toni xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

sorry to hear about the scammers, I Hope Sue is ok 🤗

I’m not too bad today thanks

mum is also ok 🙏

bye for now tc xx