Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• toady
    toady Member Posts: 2,143
    Options

Just popping in to check frog's temperature and put the kettle on, I looked in early on glad to see you here & with stable symptoms 👍️ keep up the good work back later 😘 xx

Love to all and Happy Birthday baby BR 😀🎂 x

See you all later 👋 xx

• toady
    Options

Hello people, another quick check-in 😊 bit chilly today so kettle on again.

Waves at frog and hopes all's as well as possible, wild uncombed hair and pjs and all 👍️ keep taking the vitamins and time will do its thing🤞. Me and Mrs B had our rendezvous on the back doorstep with her own private serving of food, she sits and then listens (thinks?) for a long time, then flies back up to the gate and round to the front. Wish I knew what it all definitely meant 🤔. I haven't had a good check up on the mouse end of the garden it was drizzling earlier. Hope you did manage a little potter xx p.s. yesterday's Wordle was Sleek 😀 😺.

Hello joan, I do actually like my coat, which is saying something for me but I will still be very happy to hang it up for the summer 🌞. My longer coat has a satiny type lining it tends to slither off your shoulders and needs hoisting back up again, soft linings are better. Hope you are having a good day and whatever you'll be doing over the weekend :) xx

Hi bosh, I'm glad you could be the early bird checking on Toni for us 🐦️ I did not get to sleep til gone 3 so I was even less use than usual this morning. I worked out late last night who the mystery witch/caller was, but only by chance, I checked on a detail of my amaz*n purchase history and it said delivered next to something I'd only bought the previous afternoon. Sure enough there was a wet box on the doorstep rapidly turning to papier mache, it would have been there all night if I hadn't happened upon the delivery status (would never ever have expected anything so quickly! it's not like I have prime). Anyway v happy that's all it was no gangsters or anything of that nature 👍️. Glad the EF seem ok and well done mum for mustering up a cake, hope things a bit better chez bosh too today🤞see you anon I expect :) xx

Love to all 😘 xx

• bosh
    bosh Member Posts: 4,075
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

thanks about my mum 😀

yes I agree about gym I felt better after workout than during it lol

mums ok today I think 👍

im not bad in general thanks but my stomach is still not good today 🤢

bye for now tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi again Toni🌺

how are you this evening?

Do you still have a high temperature? Has it gone down at all?

is the Cambodia trip a holiday? If it is maybe best to be a bit cautious? see how you feel? Because it would be terrible to recover and then go there and managed to get some other infection it would make your system so weak - your choice of course just a friendly suggestion😀

i didn’t mean to leave re - posting again so late but my stomach hasn’t been quite normal it took much longer to settle than it normally does and I’ve been feeling really tired today which sometimes happens but the stomach thing is irritating though of course not serious.

i had a really nice stew for supper so that’s put me in a better mood and has gone some way to making me feel less hungry I’m still a little bit hungry but as we all know best not to overdo it until the stomach is relatively normal

Ive not been doing the injections yet as I was just shown yesterday they said if I start injecting next week that should be fine seems fairly simple of course I’ll practice a bit before I do it but it’s not really bothering me thanks for asking though👍

chocolate Oatly thanks for that the only problem is that I almost always have oats for breakfast and chocolate Oatley would be good in the non- dairy sense but of course bad in the excess oats stomach- related sense and also the thing is when I half make it myself I always use no added sugar hot Choc powder which helps me but I think that might be good for an occasional treat thank you

it was BR‘s birthday today I saw him briefly on the video call he is becoming even more of a real sweetie he got lots of nice toys for his birthday including a nice Peppa Pig toy he’s learnt how to kick his brother while smiling oh dear this is something he has directly copied from big bro LA himself you have to laugh really - cue for another chuckle 😂

They all seem to be doing okay in the EF thank goodness for that

i think I’ll go for now Toni even though I haven’t answered all points sorry about that just still really feeling a bit shattered what with stomachs and methotrexates and fatigue all rolled into one massive non-dairy Ferrero Bosher or whatever it’s called lol 😂

I really hope you have an okay night and manage to get some good rest bye for now Toni take care xx 🤗

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toady 🐸

how are you today?

thanks about BR’s birthday 👍

he got some lovely toys including Peppa Pig toy

The EF all went out to eat earlier this evening it’s a bit soon don’t you think really?

anyway if it keeps them happy 🤷‍♀️

sorry that you that you got to sleep so late ⏰

I'm pretty tired myself really stomach took a long time to settle

bye for now toady Tc xx

ps be careful spooky old night out there beware of more late night parcels soaked in demons’ tears

From A/zon or the Dreaded Abyss? Not all is as it appears 😱😱

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,433
    edited 7. Jan 2023, 07:01
    Options

Morning Joan Kari said the same. She said I have overdone it and must rest now like it or not. I can't remember whether I said yesterday, but Paul is now positive too which is nice in a way as I am not isolating from him anymore. Hope you are both ok and the carers too? ((())) xxx

Thanks Reshmi I did think my hair looked lovely too. It's worse today as i didn't wash it yesterday😁. I might brave it today.....

Happy Birthday to little BR! I hope you will be well enough to visit him very very soon ((())) xxx At least you saw him on the video that's good he is getting cheeky?! Oh dear me🤔he has a role model in LA!

I think it was 5/6 days for your sis and BIL so hoping I will start to feel better soon. Paul is positive now too which does make it easier as we can be in the same room at least I have company. The Govt guidelines say stay in for 5 days, but i will wait until I am clear.

I am very glad to hear the squash and biscuits weren't your main meal, just a snack, I was worried that you were feeling very poorly.

My temp was in the 39's now in the 38's so definitely on the mend don't worry I'll be fine just got to plough through. Cambodia is a holiday. Unfortunately it's one Paul has wanted to do for years so i think we will be going if we are clear by then. If the worst comes to the worst I can at least rest and won't catch COVID will I?

Stew sounds perfect for someone who has a slightly iffy stomach just enough to fill you up but hopefully not to irritate your belly. Hope it feels better today ((()))

Well done learning how to do the injections I hope it really helps your stomach bypassing the gut, but the MTX still helps the Arthritis🤞

Don't you worry about not doing a great reply! I am rubbish ATM! You just get well soon and I am doing the same. We'll soon be our usual bouncy selves again.

Thanks for the teddy bear coffee he is adorable.

Morning Toady temp slightly down on yesterday never fear I am a strong independent warrior woman - I will slay this foe!

I'm feeling quite vitamined out to be honest, but will keep taking them they have to be doing something. Paul and I are back 'togever' now he is also positive, but so far he seems ok maybe his body recognises it from him having it before 🤨

Very pleased to hear you saw Mrs B she has her own safe spot now and knows it😍 I think she is thinking; "that was nice thank you very much and I'll see you tomorrow". Hope Mousie is doing ok and it stops raining soon.

The wordle was Sleek! Wow That's what she was preening herself about!! that's brilliant.

I am desperate for a walk, but being good and staying in the garden. I did manage to sort out all of P's floristry stuff into boxes for Paul to put in the barn at the farm so felt quite proud of myself for that 14 boxes in total.

Right off to collapse on the sofa with another decaf.

See you all tomorrow hopefully feeling much better.

Toni x

Aidan's breaky with extra vitamin C for us all.

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

hi Toni 🌺

glad you’re improving 👍

the reality is people can get covid twice but of course your choice 😀

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,937
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) you are doing so well in your bungalow. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) that was a good job you found your parcel (()) I heard on the news a lady went to the hospital with a broken finger nail. Have a good day

Barbara (()) how are you and your family I hope all is well. Love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) that’s good you are feeling a bit better (()) I’m sorry Paul (()) has it as well but it’s good you have it together (()) how is your friend (()) the carers are alright thank you I made them laugh I said about the lady who wanted to smoke so she made an hole in her mask to put the cigarette in. Love to Paul (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) Did your mum (()) say sorry to you about the tablets. Happy birthday to BR I hope he has a lovely day (())

take care
    joan xx
  • bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you this morning?

better sleep this time at all?

insomnia is nasty isn’t it?

hope it gets better

yes my sis is a good baker unlike myself lol, well the cakes i make occasionally don’t taste too bad I think but I’m no good at presentation lol

this is the actual cake my sis made not Pinterest semblance 😂

she was short of time so used Dino “toppers” but still if I could bake a choc cake that looked like that I might do it professionally, could even put my creations on nosegay lol - free postage to toady though of course, sorry about the soggy box lol💦

im watching “the pale blue eye” on NF btw crime mystery featuring Poe strangely enough

I’m feeling a lot better today thanks, much less fatigue than yesterday and stomach has improved a bit too.

bye toady Tc xx

ps tried some green nail polish recently a bit toadish lol but in a good way 😂

• bosh
    Options

Hi Toni 🌺

how are you?

thanks about BR , yes getting cheeky slowly like his bro lol

really glad your temp is in the 38s now 👍

BR made my sis phone me by indicating things etc and he kept saying “mima ok?” bless him, LA got a bit jealous yesterday because granny sang happy birthday to BR over phone and not him, he gave her an official reprimand

family and EF all ok thanks

bit tired bye for now tc T xx

ps supernoodle hair lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue doing today?

my mum was not sorry about the tablets specifically but she was sorry generally so that was good thanks 👍

thanks about BR his birthday was yesterday he seemed to really like the dinosaur cake 🦖

I hope you both are having a good Saturday

bye Tc xx

• bosh
    Options

Good afternoon everyone whether well - known or anonymous 😀

• toady
    Options

Hello all.. just sidling in for a quick tea.. not much going on, dark & rainy mostly 🙄 not much sun to be had for a day or two apparently. Trying to wrestly with keeping spam out of one of my email sub addresses, that I don't how I started getting but every method I try whitelisting blacklisting filtering whatever none are really working. I can do away with the address if needs be but it would be a pain. Grr.

Hello frog, Paul too? oh noes 😕 but the good news if you can call it that is his symptoms seem mild, that would be great if he really has acquired the right stuff from before to keep it that way. Hope so 👍️. Plus yes the company and he can make the tea if he's the less afflicted. Sorry though, not what you want pre-trip or anytime of course. Sounds like you are doing and taking all the right things and brilliant your temp is coming down, hope to hear good things tomorrow 😊. Hairwashing 😱 well you really are an invincible warrior if you can contemplate that under the circs, maybe bosh's fine lady will lend you her big rollers 😄. Well done too with the floristry boxing up, nothing like that nice sorted feeling. All quiet in the garden, being damp and horrid as I say; Mrs B met me on the step again today but also went round to the back, where the other female blackbird was spotted too 🤔 so she definitely does have more to think about than her next meal. I really would like to either feed her round the front or back, ideally, as the side bit is not the most catproofed, so must try to get her on board with that idea. No other news so will see you next visit sending lots of recuperative vibes :) xx

Hello joan, no more damp parcels today no post at all actually 😕 that parcel was a frying pan so at least it was never going to suffer from getting wet 😂. I haven't seen the broken fingernail woman story but there are always people ringing up with ridiculous 'emergencies' it seems. I read a really interesting story about a message that some carpenters left under floorboards 135 years ago, but I can't imagine why the woman (a GP!) broke the bottle to get the message out herself instead of take it to experts 🙄. Have a good Saturday both :) xx

Hi bosh, I did sleep better last night thank you it's my own fault sometimes for not setting myself up for sleep properly but also I get stuck thinking of things sometimes, I should listen to something instead. I can't say I felt that fabulous for more sleep anyway it was so dark when I woke up like a horrid school morning 😱 ugh. Really glad you're feeling better today yourself, 'mima ok', that's what we like to see 😊 and it's good things have been smoothed over with your mum. Glad baby (have to call him that while we still can!) had some nice things and a command performance of Happy Birthday over the phone, even if 'others' were not so happy about that 😬. I absolutely love your sis's cake 😍 much nicer with the decorations than those ones they cover with so much fondant that they're more icing than cake. You can see it's a fab chocolate cake, yes if you do brush up your skills I will be straight over to nosegay 😉😀. Haven't done much today, I had a cold windy late walk last night that wasn't very nice, do I want another one tonight 🤔 who knows. I got onto an interesting train of thought by wondering, if A/zon parcels are actually from the Dreaded Abyss, would I be safer sticking with things delivered by H/mes, messenger of the gods? 🤔 BUT I found out that he was also the conductor of the dead to Hades, so perhaps these delivery services have all got their dark side 😱. Although he was a god of dreams too and of roads & doorways so maybe he would help with better sleep and look after my tear-soaked parcels 😂 you win some you lose some lol. The NF thing sounds interesting I will have a look at the reviews. Have a good evening and yay for green nail polish, I have one called poison ivy 😎 and a lighter pretty one called summer fields🌿🌼 :) x

Love to all passersby and travellers xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

sorry the extra sleep didn’t help that much 😔

Nice nail polish ideas 👍

All delivery companies may have a dark side, now that’s worrying, lol.

Have a good night toady, bill may sleep well 💤

but I think he really needs to cut down on cafe eyebrow plucks coffee lol

Wppl tomorrow of course bye tc xx

• frogmorton
    edited 8. Jan 2023, 06:53
    Options

Morning Joan was there really a lady who did that to her mask? That's so stupid, but really funny😁Always good to make the carers laugh and brighten their days. Paul is ok so far I am pretty rough but ok. Filling a whole waste paper bin with used tissues every day. Tia had to drop off 4 more boxes yesterday in the porch! Hope you are both well? ((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi I hope you are well today? Are your back and arm still ok ATM? I hope today is a day you can eat comfortably.

Paul still seems ok maybe because he has had COVID before? I spent most of yesterday asleep on the settee 'watching' Christmas films on Netflix! Paul pottered about in the garage and went into work. It's his own business and of course no-one was in so safe enough.

Main problem for me is fatigue, sneezing (or the constant urge to) running nose (really runny!) and the runs😕Temp is still down to the 38's so much better. That's easily solved with some paracetamol.

You are quite right people do get COVID more than once, but I don't think within weeks so still feel safer going away than I would have done. I was so worried before. Paul said the same trip is twice the price next year so he is glad he booked it.

Poor Granny getting told off by LA for singing happy birthday to BR! Of course you must bear in mind he owns you all? He owns your house he has stayed over (twice!) BR hasn't after all.😁 Bless him.

How adorable that BR wanted to know how you are and for your sister to call you! Although he is cheeky I think he will retain that sensitive streak you know.😍

How is your Mum doing?

At least the supernoodle hair is tidy and useful.....might just try the rollers though🤭 Today I must must must brave washing mine. It's been too long now.😳

Morning Toady how are you today?

Another dark day ahead here although yesterday i did see some sunshine in fact I had to shut the curtains when I was 'watching' (sleeping) Christmas films on TV!

I did not brave washing my hair yesterday in spite of my warrior status so today absolutely has to be the day like it or not😕 Was thinking of those rollers in Bosh's pic.....

I am doing ok although yesterday to runs was added to my COVID symptoms and things actually did taste a bit odd. Just 'odd' not tasteless. Temp still in the 38s but last night was a way better night so sure i am on the mend now🤞 probably your recuperative vibes!

I had a spare account too which I gave up on it just was full of rubbish which was infuriating to be honest. Gone now so no emergency email🙄My current one needs a good tidy up too I hope you can solve yours somehow.

Aha Mrs B needs to be fed in the cat safest area possible I do agree. I suppose you must just only feed her where you want her no matter how much you love her! or gradually move around to a safer place?

I hope today is a good day for you.

Nail varnish? You wear nail varnish? Green though ideal for green fingers!

take care everyone.

• bosh
    Options

Hi everyone xx

wppl xx

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,937
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kitty (()) I hope everything is going well there for you. Love to Anita (()) and Val (()) and Emily (()) and your Dad (())

Toady (()) Do you still have the skip outside. I hope you have a better night tonight have you tried a lavender spray.

Barbara (()) I hope everything is alright there love to Mr B (()) and your son (()) and Niamh (()) and your brother (()) and his girlfriend (()) and your niece (()) and her fiancé (())

Toni (()) How long is it COVID stays with you I hope you will feel a bit better soon (()) love to Paul (()) and your friend (()) and Charley (()) and Annie (()) and the carers (()) and Lucy (()) and Tia (()) and Kari (()) and your lovely neighbours (())

Reshmi (()) Have a good day (()) love to your mum (()) is she alright.

take care
    joan xx
  • toady
    Options

Hi all - dark you say frog, I'll say it's dark 🌑 not a speck of light. Sorry you're feeling a bit rotten today, even if you are an the mend 👍️ doesn't make the dripping nose etc any easier while it's going on 🚰 all will pass swiftly I do hope. Hairwashing will keep, can only get so much worse 😬. Do keep bringing that temp down 🤒 and well done Paul for staying relatively untrammeled by the nasty. Nothing going on with me today, have seen Mrs B (back garden) and mousie, definitely. If you have been browsing any news websites you may have seen newspaper headlines like 'invasion of the s*x-mad squeakers', about Spanish super-mice - if so don't worry it's not delirium, it's true 😂 do you think I should warn mousie about continental mice invaders, or.. here's a thought.. could he even be Spanish, I will have to test him with a few simple phrases 🤔. I have failed with my email sorting, all I've achieved is for all the good emails to go into spam too, oh it is annoying isn't it, won't give up quite yet. Nail polish, well it's not every day and I only have short nails, it's probably more about liking to buy nice things/makeup, like pretty things for a dressing up dolly even if dolly can't dress up properly these days 😂 I do paint them as the whim takes me though, well I can't wear rings really any more as it would be like threading something round one of those wire buzzer puzzles, all kinks and bendy bits, so I may as well have funky blue nails instead. Will go and do a few chores before lunch, hope none of the cafe snacks taste too odd to you if you need anything different 'getting in' just leave a note on counter. :) xx

Hello joan, yes the skip is still there although there is less in it now, I assume the metal men have been ferreting in it! I'm hoping the family have not put in anything good, I doubt it although it's amazing what people chuck out - still it's not very nice to see it there with someone's things in even if they are odds & ends from the garage etc, I will be glad when it goes. I have used lavender sometimes 😊 mostly I don't have maor trouble getting to sleep as long as I avoid all the bad habit things like looking at the internet late 😳. I wished you a good Saturday yesterday meaning today, obviously still have New Year don't know what day it is syndrome. Have a good start to the week tomorrow :) xx

Hi bosh, I actually had a H/mes delivery today, on a Sunday, so the plot thickens 🤔. They were boots too, but not winged sandals, that would have been a tenuous connection too far 😂. I had a look at the Poe film thing I get the general idea, good premise, I did see the word grisly so maybe it might not be for me 😬. I did go out last night it was still windy and not nice but at least it did not rain on me, it saved that for the early hours 🙄. I like that bench 😀 I need something like that, mine has done its last season really unless I go mad and renovate but probably not a good use of time. Hope not too bad where you are if you went out. See you later I expect hope everyhtin ok or at least fair to middling as they say :) xx

Love to Kitty and Barbara on this gloomy Sunday 😘 xx

kettle on xx

• bosh
    edited 8. Jan 2023, 15:07
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

how are you?

fair to middling that’s a funny one

no didn’t go out still a lot of rain here and didn’t want to risk getting walk - related munchies and entering into another fromage / dommage - related situation with my stomach

I just phoned the bank so I’m congratulating myself for holding on by drinking a celebratory cup of cold water 😂

that’s what it’s come to but never mind haha

glad you like the bench

i press fast forward fo grizzly bits or use a cushion or remote to block the offending scenes I also do that for scenes of a lewd nature to be honest

far too much filth on the telly these days

I Got it wrong before the delivery companies are fully from the Dark side not just one side of the nature I get it ha ha

how many people are educated and trained in the underworld I wonder? certain receptionists, certain dads perhaps, some unnameable banks my goodness the list is growing I shall need a nice new fountain pen to write them down with I may peruse nosegay lol

i know I’ve missed out lots of points but the bank phoning rather took it out of me helpful in the end once I’ve got through but it is a convoluted process isn’t it dealing with banks? I was informed “you can do this through your current mobile number” “ that’s what I’ve been trying to say Mrs bank i’ve change my mobile number in fact I changed it and contacted your glorious selves quite a while ago but for some reason the info reverted back to my old number in the end, do the bank’s computers have a brain of their own? there may be gremlins in the system but how many Demons inside the telephone?? Is nowhere safe?

Now that’s something to think about lol

hope your day is going okay to do apart from the darkness literal but hopefully not metaphorical bye and take care xx

• bosh
    Options

hi Toni 🌺

how are you?

they sound like annoying and unpleasant symptoms to me I get very close to having the runs pretty often unfortunately with my stomach but it can’t be nice to have it all the time😔

you fell asleep watching Christmas films that’s quite sweet they are comforting somehow aren’t they, some of those films? I like the fact that theyre family -friendly and colourful I guess a bit of a change unless I see too many hot chocs, gingerbread houses and candy canes - then they leave me feeling a bit a bit Lord A as in “where is the chocolate cake GRANNY?” His caps of course not mine

yes you’re right it’s very unusual for my sister to contact me directly BR must have special powers of persuasion 🪄

LA said that he was going to teach his brother how to eat birthday cake I think he’s going lead by example basically haha

it may be time to lock up your baking soda Toni lol

in case he tries to bake his own 🎂

I’m not too Bad today thanks Toni stomach is okay but still being quite careful I had some nice small cakes today though, vegan ones rhymes with “bloggs” that’s the name of it in fact, if you take out the first two letters I’ve not had them before because I was wary of the chickpea extract but so far so good mind you if it does upset my stomach I’ll let you know and we can both wait for the stomach issues to pass together perhaps 🤗

mums okay today thanks and everyone else but I’m getting pretty sleepy so I’ll leave it there take care Toni and I hope your temperature goes down a bit further soon xx

ps V Westwood of course sadly passed away recently, but it reminded me of the supermodel falling in her “practical” shoes, toady 🐸I did say this is no way to dress when you’re doing the gardening lol xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi Joan

how are you and Sue today?

I’m not too bad thanks just a bit tired

mums ok too thanks 👍

hope you both have a nice afternoon bye tc xx

• Skinny Keef
    Skinny Keef Member Posts: 1,014
    Options

Oh wow that drink looks too good to drink!!!

I’m feeling sorry for myself last day or two. Pain levels up and if I hit the tramadol too much I get a migraine.

Funny enough as I was typing that trampoline came up as an option instead of tramadol, maybe……….

• toady
    Options

Hi all, just a quick good evening wave before I go for a breath of the midnight air, well 9 o'clock air anyway - if it's not raining - sorry you couldn't get out earlier bosh, but yes you don't want to be damp and at risk of cheddar related pitfalls 😬. I have just got off the phone myself but thankfully not to the bank or to a long-conversation/monologue type person, I don't know when I last had to ring the bank 🤔 but I can just imagine 😕. I think I usually bottle out & use the message through website option but then they can tend to get the wrong end of the stick so yes the phone is often probably the only way. Hope you have a good night and I will ponder on the underworld training facilities, do they have a call centre for queries I wonder and what would their on hold music be 🤔. It will be a v quick walk for me shall be glad to get to bed, so I will wear my extremely quick boots that you pull on, no laces, and definitely not the purple platform option 😂 btw I do much the same for scary tv &c I find the whole censorship question very tricky because hand on heart I don't think watching too much violence does anyone any good but I personally get bogged down in the arguments and all the where do you draw the line and who draws it 🤨.

Cheery wave to frog and hope that it is another good night to tick off towards recovery 👍️😘 xx

Love to all xx

• bosh
    Options

Hi toady 🐸

enjoy your walk

i wasn’t really thinking about censorship, more how ratings don’t mean what they used to

about spam I’d just delete the spare email address if necessary or just quickly delete the offending emails on your phone?

hard to avoid spam completely especially these days

As long as you don’t click on fraudulent links etc can’t be too bad 😀

if the worst comes to the worst re - set your brain the old fashion way (see below) when music giant Witches’ runes / fibre - rich prunes ( or whatever it’s called) wasn’t even alive let alone in it’s non - disposable cloth nappies.

good night toady Tc xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Morning Joan. I expect it's individual how long you have COVID for. All I know is that the NHS app tells you to stay indoors for 5 days and when I uploaded the positive test it has a countdown to Tuesday at 11:59 hours precisely! I will stay in until my tests are negative. Might do one today one of the boots ones. Just you two stay safe((())) xxx

Morning Reshmi I think I would love to go outside and sit on that bench thank you. I am missing my walks very much😕

My stomach is also a bit iffy normally, as you know, but trust me this is on a whole new level😣 anyway it will ease so far so good today but it is early! I am still behaving myself here taking my vitamins C and D and multivitamin making sure I drink plenty. The upside is no MTX if you have COVID!

How are you doing today? I see you stomach is actually more or less behaving! Long may that last. I have Oggs cakes too they are nice and they are small too to added benefit. Mum is doing ok too? That;'s good I know how much you love and care for her.

'Watched' two more Christmas films yesterday too they are comforting (always have a happy ending) and require absolutely no brain power at all! If you fall asleep it really doesn't matter does it? Oh gosh yes there does seem to be a lot of confectionary and food items on such films🤨 That hadn't crossed my mind.

I rather tend to think that BR can probably wrap anyone at all round his little finger, being little and cute, so your sister would have been powerless to do anything but dial your number.😁

Have you any plans for the day? I have none but might look at starting the packing if I feel up to it. Bad thing is Paul is home so might annoy me a bit if he is bored. No work for him spreading germs. At least over the weekend he was able to go in as work was empty. Made him antibac everything he touched too!

Well you take care my friend.

Morning @Keef lovely to see you popping in. Hope you are doing ok? Anything exciting happening in your 🌏?

Morning Toady.

See if mousie is wearing anything like this?

You won't need to be able to speak Spanish yourself then. Honestly it's a really good clue or play some Flamenco? If she comes out dancing you'll know.

Glad you saw her and Mrs B yesterday I need to go outside soon although the air smells lovely it is also wet and cold!

I suppose I still have nail varnish too somewhere which I'd love to wear I always used to you know....Now it dries out my nails and they peel (which isn't very nice) in layers if I try it. Even with all the base coats etc😕I think you should wear it and be daring! Go on wear it for us both. 😊

I am sure I'm on the mend and might even brave a test today in the hope the line is paler. Only had a high temp twice yesterday so that's got to be a good sign. Paul is still being super-human. I can see him getting on my nerves though today as he can't go into work now until he's clear because it's a week-day and others will be in.

Hope your walk was lovely quiet and peaceful. Pull on boots are the best i have a great pair I have had for YEARS from clarks a size too big for extra socks in snow. Take care and worry not I am definitely on the mend.

Take care

egg banjo in memory of @Mike1

Vegan option available on request of course.