Val's Cafe

Options

Comments

• dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,953
    Options

Good morning everyone

Kath I will be thinking about Anita on the 24 March (((((()))) I hope you and everyone. have a good day (((((()))))

Barbara sorry Niamh's dad has lost is job (((((()))) Good luck to him getting another one soon (((((())))

how is your brother (((((())))and you sorry about your neighbour ((((((())))

Toni did Charley have a good time ((((()))) love to you and Paul (((((((()))) Tia ((((()))) Charley ((((()))) Lucy (((((())))

. Bill Tosca (((((())))

love to Mig Carol (((((()))))

take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Morning all the sun is shining..
    Joan you are kind thankyou..hope you have this nice weather and you can get out with the doggies..bet they live there walk and ride on your scooters.. (((((()))))
    Toni I do love eggs..not suppose to have to many yolk..something to do with potassium..but I do...
    So Charley us home today..bet her l8vly cat..will be pleased to see them..and miss you when you stop feeding them..sorry cant do smiles on my phone
    .its a bit bland..our dr is closed for a deep clean apparently someone has the virus..oh well...
    I will keep going back to Jaths story..she us so clever..
    Meeting my niece today...not sure were we are going yet
    Love to everyone xxxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Kitty
    Kitty Member Posts: 3,583
    Options

Daily Poem

Summer Dream.

by Kath

Hot dust on well worn paths;

Crickets chirrup in the grass.

Lime blossoms heady perfume

Signal that once again it's June.

Shoes cling to melted tar;

Ice-cream bells chime from afar.

Rose weeps petals, droops her head

Kisses Lavender in her bed.

Swifts swoop and soar on high;

Welcome Swallows to their sky.

Swans pause mid-glide to preen

Like cloud pictures from a dream.

Cheeky Sparrows seem to laugh;

Rolling in their dusty bath.

Watched by Cows with sleepy eyes

Chewing cud and flicking flies.

Tide ripples as it turns;

Browing skin blisters and burns.

Beaches glimmer in the haze

Crowded full on Summer days.

🍦🍦 🍦 🍦 🍦

Barbara. I'm so sorry to hear Niamh's daddy has lost his job. Was the company closure anything to do with Coronavirus? Hopefully he will soon be snapped up and working again.

Such a shame your neighbour is moving. Is she going too far to visit? Although the situation being as it is, we might not even be able to visit next door.

Toni, I'm enjoying the eggs you gave us, luvverley. The runnier the better.

It's probably a good job Barbara couldn't read ALL the story, it might have been too scary for her. I can see me being chucked off the forum for being anti social. Hopefully today's poem will redress the situation.

I hope Joan and Sue are OK, it's not like them to not show up.

Now, where's PoemsGiraffe disappeared to?

Ah, here he/she is.

Vegan Omelette with Asparagus, Spinach & ‘Cheese’

Light and fluffy vegan omelette with deep, earthy chickpea flavour, stuffed to bursting with delicious sautéed vegetables & cashew cheese.

4.8 from 10 votes

Rate this Recipe! Print  PinCourse: Brunch, Entree, Lunch, Main CourseCuisine: Dairy-free, gluten-free, veganPrep Time: 5 minutesCook Time: 10 minutesTotal time: 15 minutesServes: 2 omelettesCalories: 294kcalAuthor: Melanie McDonald

Ingredients

• 6 asparagus spears

• 240mls | 1 cup aquafaba , liquid from canned chickpeas

• 92g | 1 cup garbanzo bean flour

• 2 large handfuls of fresh spinach

• 1 pinch chilli flakes , feel free to add more if you want an extra kick

• salt & pepper

• your choice of oil for sautéing & frying

• Cashew Cheese

Instructions

• Get a sauté pan warming over a medium heat.

• In a very clean bowl whisk the aquafaba until stiffish peaks form.

• While this is happening add a drop of oil to your sauté pan and sauté the asparagus gently with some salt and pepper.

• Warm a fry pan over a medium heat with a tiny drop of oil. The least you can get away with. You know your pan. If it's a really super-duper non-stick one you can get away with none. If it's pretty good use a tiny drop and if it's not great use a bit more.

• Gently and gradually fold the garbanzo bean flour into the aquafaba with a metal spoon until just combined.

• Pour a thick layer (about 1cm) of the batter into the frypan and smooth the top very gently with a spatula.

• Turn heat to low/medium and leave well alone until it starts to solidify a bit and the top isn't wet anymore.

• While the omelette is cooking move your asparagus to one side of the pan & add your spinach to the other side.

• Sprinkle with chilli flakes and salt and pepper. Cook until gently wilted then turn off the heat.

• Turn your omelette over very carefully (it will be pretty fragile and you might need to loosen it up around the edges a bit first) and continue cooking for another 3 - 4 minutes.

• Remove from pan and keep warm in the oven until you have cooked the other omelette.

• Once they are both cooked, stuff with spinach and asparagus and drizzle over plenty of cashew cheese.

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,481
    Options

Hi Joan/Sue thank you Charley had  a lovely time.  Tia is due home tomorrow from Mikey's parents' caravan in Wales. Dodging heavy showers hail and sleet at the moment then sunshine are you too?

Hi Barbara I hope you and your niece had a lovely time out - I bet you did lots of laughing 🙂 now about your smilies on the phone.  I think you could do this

:) for happy ;) for a wink and :( for a sad I know they won't come up as smilies but we'll all know what you mean????

Probably best to dodge the Drs anyway to be honest phone consultations will have to do for now for us lot.

Charley's cat is very happy she sent me a snapchat video of her last night playing 😸 I miss her already...sigh

Café eggs are free of potassium so have as many as you like!!

Kath the poem is lovely and reminds me lots of childhood summers holidays less so of recent years.  Do you reckon that's more to do with our perception of carefree days than the weather or was it really better then?

I promise the eggs are perfectly runny for you 😉 free range blue eggs dark yellow yolks.

Oh yes poor Barbara you mustn't give her the heebie-jeebies! I thought it was a  good story yesterday actually at least Angela got justice!

Thank you for my omelette I really fancied one and they are a faff for me to cook although I do sometimes when I have time.  If we get 'locked in' I will enjoy more I expect 😉

Carol I got my catalogue thanks and love the recyclable wrapping paper so that will be a new addition for me. Hope all is well with you Mr T and the family.  Enjoy your meal and I hope your friend joins you, but is pleasant.

Mig the QE are only doing phone apts for outpatients I am glad Lucy is due neurology on Monday and I am not happy about taking her in there to be honest. If it was haematology I suppose we'd have to brave it.  Hygiene in there though is excellent.

Right breakfast:

and a cuppa

DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE NAME FOR AIDAN'S AFTERS TODAY

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options

Morning all busy week so haven't been around much. I have actually sold one of my blankets that I had crocheted my first one, have finished a couple of infinitely scarfs that will go to Guide Dogs for the Blind ,last year we raised £800 from sales.WE went to the theatre to see Joe Pasquale in Some Mothers Do Have Em very funny he spent half the show in his underpants.😱 .

• Kitty
    Options

Oh well done mig, I hope you have lots of success with the lovely blankies. Joe Pasquale was in yesterday's episode of Doctors. It was about a woman who might have had a brain tumour, which made her see paople who looked like Joe P., and she thought he was stalking her. A very strange episode!!

Toni, thank you for the lovely breakfast (lots of mushrooms) and cuppa. Glad you enjoyed the omelettes, they looked too yummy for their own good.

Joan, I'm getting a bit twitchy about Anita's op, I hope it doesn't get cancelled because of Corona Virus. 😲. How are you and Sue getting on with the new transport?

Creamy Vegan Fresh Tomato Soup

This fresh tomato soup recipe is an easy way to the best creamy vegan tomato soup you've ever eaten! Diced onion and garlic, minced garlic, and a few other basic ingredients come together quickly and beautifully. Sure to please even the pickiest palates.

Saute first:

• 2 cups Chopped Onion roughly chopped
    • 1 cup Chopped Carrot about two carrots
    • 2 tablespoons Minced Garlic about 4-5 cloves
    • 2 tablespoons Vegan Margarine or olive oil

After sautéing the above, add:

• 8 cups Fresh Tomatoes roughly chopped
    • 4 cups water
    • 1 tablespoon Chicken-style seasoning or vegetable bullion equivalent
    • 2 tablespoons tomato paste
    • 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper
    • 3 teaspoons Salt (add more to taste)

Before blending add:

• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil

After blending add:

• 1/4 cup Vegan Cream Cheese

Instructions

• Saute onion, carrot, and garlic in vegan margarine over low heat until soft (approx 5-7 minutes).
    • Then add tomatoes, water, chicken-style seasoning or bullion, tomato paste, cayenne pepper, and salt.
    • Cook tomato mixture until tomatoes are completely soft (approx 15 minutes).
    • Add chopped fresh basil and let rest for a moment.
    • Blend the soup with an immersion blender or blend in batches using a food processor or traditional blender.
    • Return soup to pot and add 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese. Keep warm as needed until serving. Garnish with croutons and fresh basil! SUPER yum!

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea." Robert A Heinlein

• frogmorton
    Options

Oooh Kath thank you very much the soup looks yummy!  I love tomato soup - well who on earth doesn't?

Glad you enjoyed breakfast many many mushies 😋

Did I say Lucy's apt with the neurologist has been changed to a telephone one now? They don't want us in for outpatients fair enough, but I will have everything crossed that Anita's appointment safely goes ahead on 23rd ((()))🌈

Mig well done you selling your work!  I am also sure the Guide dogs appreciated the money raised by the work you are doing for them too.  Hopefully you enjoy making the blankies as well? Win-win!

Joe Pasquale in his pants😮

• mig
    mig Member Posts: 7,154
    Options

Should have said it was the ladies in knit and natter group as well that raised the money.This is my latest .

• barbara12
    edited 13. Mar 2020, 20:22
    Options
    Evening all
    Mig the blanket is beautiful.. you have done so well with it..no wonder you have sold one..and all that money raised for the guide dogs..we have one if there training centres at the back of our house.i bet Joe Pasquale..was good..but not in his pants...I did like some mothers do have them..xx
    Kath the poem is so nice and summery...like Toni says it takes you back..my neighbour wont be that far..but far enough...thankyou our son is applying for jobs now...not sure why the firm went..maybe not having enough staff..they got to big for themselves..I have been thinking of Anita ...you keep us informed..and thankyou for the omelette recipe and the lovely tomatoes soup..xx
    Tonithankyou for breakfast the coffee was spot on.. I keep forgetting about the smiles..:) that's better..I am glad to hear Lucy's appointment will be by phone..I had a text today to say the doctor is going to ring..
    I did have a lovely time with my niece..we do have such a laugh...
    Have I missed Joan..sorry my eyes are going but hope you are all ok (((()))
    Love to everyone
    Xxxxxxxxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    Options

Mig that's gorgeous!  You are talented.  Crochet is relaxing though don't you find?  I might pick mine up again - especially if we get confined to our bases soon 🙄

Barbara a telephone Dr apt is for the best ATM and just what I am going to do if I need to see a DR for the foreseeable. There you can still 'smile' on your phone!

I'm glad you neighbour will be fairly close by, but you will miss each other you've helped her through so much...

Your son will get sorted fast I expect - what does he do I'm sorry my memory is rubbish😣

My Charley is in self-isolation after her return from France on Thursday.  She and her GF have come back with coughs and high temps, but B all testing so we don't know whether it is THE virus or just a 'normal' chest infection which could be treated🙄 

I dropped a food parcel off on their doorstep and waved. 😕

Also I was in touch with Bill yesterday.  He sounds to be doing ok (ish) although Tosca is not.   I knew something was wrong Sleek has been over there a LOT lately. She is 21 this year and is due at the vets.  Just old age probably although Bill suspects kidneys.

He is also due to meet up Easter weekend with his brothers and families (like they used to) and looking forward to that.  He has located a unit and is going to start up in the antiques business - he and Aidan used to dabble in the past.

Finally Mandy hasn't been great either stomach pains suspected kidney stone(s) so is 'in' again. At least it's not her heart bless her.

Right shall we eat?

eggs are on....

Wave to Joan and Sue hope you got out yesterday! ((()))

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

. Mig the blankets you could sell them in a shop I used to knit babies clothes for a shop they were sold ((((((()))) take care

. Kath all the best to Anita (((((((()))) and your Dad ((((())))) you take care and Chris ((((()))))

. Barbara the Doctor is phoning us next week we have an app then. all the best to your brother ((((())))

will you be able to phone your neighbour all the best to her ((((())))). you take care and Mr B ((((())))

. Toni Charley is doing the right thing I hope it's not for to long (((((()))) Tia (((())))Lucy (((((()))) Toni and Paul (((()))) take care.

Bill good luck with your new venture ((((()))) sorry about Tosca (((((())))

. sue was in yesterday she wrote in Chit chat she thinks

take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    Options
    Morning all
    Joan you are a love and never forget anyone..unlike me..
    Like Toni I think the doctors ringing is a good idea for now..
    I am sure I will ring my neighbour often or meet up when this virus has done a runner hope you are all ok..(((((()))))
    Toni hopefully Charley and gf dont have ot,but best to be cautious..our eldest son works with many people in a large building so he is staying clear of us for now..our youngest niamhs dad has moved in with a friend so he can have Niamh..we really game missing her..oops sorry thankyou fir breakfast we do like our eggs..:)..
    I am glad Bill is making plans for a new business .good on him and meeting up with his family will be a good tonic..I did wonder how he was doing since he went quiet..poor Tosca though..maybe Audan is sending for him..:(
    Now drs I have a phone call from the nurse and dr..not sure about getting my water sample there..I forgot again to get on my laptop..but will do later.. its so easy to adjust the screen on my phone
    Right better move
    Live to all..xxxxxxxxxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • frogmorton
    edited 14. Mar 2020, 15:17
    Options
    :( I'm very sorry to have to let you all know that dear Tosca died this morning. Bill is devastated understandably she was a real character I hope she is with Aidan, Cookie and Pepe Longstockings.
    Bill has promised to get in touch with me in a couple of days when he can talk. :(
  • Turbogran
    Turbogran Member Posts: 2,023
    Options

Evening all

Firstly TONI when Bill contacts with you please give him my love he has had such a sad time. Run free over rainbow bridge Tosca now with Cookie Pepe longstocking Aidan and dad.

Toni this is so sad thank you for passing this information onto us all. Glad you got the catalogue yes the paper looks lovely I haven’t ordered any yet . I brought myself the roses craft kit. It may come in very handy if we are confined to base as you say need to have something to do or will end up climbing the walls. 😀😀 that’s a laugh I couldn’t climb them if I tried but you get what I mean. Hope Charley and gf are ok think they are doing the right thing sending them hugs 🤗 🤗 Bet they were grateful for the food 🍣🥚🍳🥯 and the wave 🙋🏼‍♀️ Well done you.

Barbara sorry your having. Trouble with the smilies on your phone but we will know what you mean if you do them the way you doing them. Hopefully you got your card catalogue too. Along with Toni and Kath. Would love you to let me know what you think of the cards etc in there. There are some lovely craft kits in there too.

well we are ok it’s madness in the supermarkets around here everyday the shelves are empty people just buying anything they can is this happening in your area. It’s getting worse and worse in .london youngest daughter went into 5 shops on Tuesday this week and couldn’t get any toilet paper mr t and myself managed to get her some on Wednesday . it’s time I went for a little potter around and did a couple of little jobs before bed.

living you all with extra love and sparkles ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈

Stay positive always👍xx
  • frogmorton
    Options

Carol of course I will pass on your kind thoughts to Bill. You are right - run free Tosca young now and healthy over rainbow bridge to your family!

Sleek is gutted as you can imagine, but is ready to do her duty and does at least have Mrs Darcey older than her for support.  Tosca had handed over all of her spell books and taught her well 😓

I was wondering about the craft kits.  I will definitely have some of the wrapping paper which really can be recycled as well as my cards of course I'll let you know what it's like.

Charley and her GF are doing ok, but their temps are high. I'm sure it's 'normal' chest infections but they can't see the Dr until after 7 days they are allowed to be tested - thanks Boris🙄 I hope you and yours are all well?  Any schools shut yet?

A quick hello to Joan please see the sad news above about dear Tosca☹️ I hope you are keeping well and the carers are ok too ((()))

Breakfast... that's a point - no Kath🤔

So I've done eggs 2 days running (yes runny eggs) so she gets some.

Please take care friends

Off up to Scotland to see Lucy now.

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

. Toni thank you for saying about Tosca he's not in pain now. have a good drive to Scotland love to Lucy (((((((()))))

Barbara I'm sorry about Niamh's Dad I hope he gets a job soon ((((((())))). How is your brother (((((()))) love to you and Mr B (((((())))

Carol I hope you sell a lot of cards and craft things I did that when I was young (((((()))))

Kath I hope everything is alright there ((((((()))))

Bill I'm so sorry to her about Tosca. (((((())))

take care
    joan xx
  • barbara12
    edited 15. Mar 2020, 13:31
    Options

afternoon all

on my laptop now ..so can do smilies but cant see it has good as my phone😮

Toni you have a safe journey to Scotalnd and I hope Lucy is ok when you get there,..and thankyou for the perfect eggs..I will get the presidents butter and my malted bread..xxxx

Carol yes I got your catalogue thankyou but not had a proper look yet

yes over 70s being kept indoors for 4 months..that will be me and may and already Mr B..whatever will we do🤔

its for the best they say...but I dont trust them..(((()))

Joan I am sure Niamhs dad will get a job soon..he is never out of work for long..and I agree Tosca is not in pain and is with Aidan..you all keep safe and well (((())))

sendnig hugs and love to Bill ((((())))

love to everyone

❤️☀️

Love
    Barbara
  • Kitty
    Options

I'm having problems with my stupid laptop. I've lost the icon for the forum. In fact I've lost a lot of my icons, and my google search bar!!! So I'm feeling a tad irritated. I'm trying not to swear here. so I'll post a recipe and hope you enjoy it, while I go and enjoy those delicious eggs from the lovely Toni.

• Vegetarian shepherd's pie with polenta topping

Vegetarian shepherd's pie with polenta topping

Category: Main meal | Serves: 4

Prep time: 20 minutes | Cooking time: About 1 hour

INGREDIENTS

1 large stick celery, diced

2 carrots (about 85g (3oz) diced

115g (4oz) chestnut mushrooms, chopped

1 tsp vegetable oil

200ml (7fl oz) home-made or reduced salt stock

350g (12oz) passata with chilli and peppers (available in cartons from supermarkets, or use passata with a pinch of dried chilli flakes)

400g can cooked green lentils, drained and rinsed

For the polenta topping

200ml (7fl oz) homemade or reduced-salt stock

55g (2oz) polenta

1 tbsp chopped fresh basil

25g (1oz) reduced-fat Greek-style salad cheese

4 tbsp skimmed milk

Method

1. Put the celery, carrots and mushrooms in a medium saucepan with the oil and fry over a medium heat for 5-7 minutes until the vegetables are beginning to soften and turn golden.

2. Stir in half the stock and bring to the boil. Bubble down until reduced by half then stir in the passata, lentils and remaining stock. Simmer for 10-15 minutes until all the vegetables are tender and the mixture quite thick. Leave to cool.

3. Meanwhile, make the topping, put the stock in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Slowly stir in the polenta and simmer gently until thickened. Beat in the basil, cheese and enough skimmed milk to give a soft dropping consistency.

4. Spoon the vegetable mixture into an ovenproof dish and top with the polenta.

5. Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6. Reheat pies for 20 minutes until golden brown and piping hot.

Cook’s tips

• The pie can be covered and chilled for two days before re-heating. Or freeze for up to one month. Thaw overnight in fridge before re-heating.
    • The lentil mixture can be used as a vegetarian bolognese-style sauce, served over wholemeal spaghetti or spooned into baked sweet potatoes.

• Turbogran
    Options

Evening everyone

this is just a quickie post to say we are ok hope you all are too.

well looks like it may well be soon when some of us will be confined to home for maybe up to 4 months. so we know now we will not be doing our 50 wedding anniversary cruise until things have quitend down with corona virus, but they way things are going the cruise is likely to be cancelled anyway there will be no where they can stop in port

I will leave thou all with lots of 🤗🤗🤗🤗 ❤️❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈🌈🌈 hugs love and sparkles.

Stay positive always👍xx
  • frogmorton
    Options

Never experienced anything like this before.  So unprecedented. Over 70's advised to stay in. That wouldn't be nice for any of us on here in that age range 😕 I think maybe we should be making the most of things now. We'll still have this forum to talk to each other and will have our phones to talk to friends.  Skype and facetime snapchat video to 'see' each other for a while if it comes to it.

I am sorry about Carol's cruise though that is bad timing.

Charley and her GF are still pretty poorly and can't be tested until Thursday Boris's rules.

Kath's shepherds pie was very welcome when we got home from Scotland last night.

I will be back later I promise just leaving some breakfast for us all and a wave for Joan 

• dachshund
    Options

Good morning everyone

. Barbara I hope you are all alright ((((()))) how is your brother coping (((((())))) it won't be nice staying in will it.

Carol how are you and Mr T ((((((()))) yes the transport is just the same.

. Kath I'm sorry your computer is playing up ((((((())))). how are you and Chris and Anita and your Dad (((((())))) it's good we have the computer 's if we have to stay in.

Toni i hope Charley and her friend are soon feeling better ((((()))) how was Lucy (((()))) and Tia ((((()))) you and Paul take care ((((())))

Bill take care (((())))

. sue does not want to stay in the carers have to come to change her pads and get her up or she would be in bed all day I cannot lift her legs they are to heavy for me and I would not be allowed to use the hoist. sorry to go on.

. take care all ((((((())))) Mig ((((())))

take care
    joan xx
  • Turbogran
    edited 16. Mar 2020, 10:13
    Options

Toni I have just put Skype on my I pad and I think this is a great idea. To be able to see people and have a chat. I am so not looking forward to stay isolated indoors for the time they are saying. I am worried it will destroy a lot of people mentally, and I am sure there is likely to be many an argument in this house during this time, I’m just hoping not too many. We all need to be able to talk to someone at time like this and not necessarily our close family. I am happy for anyone on here to have my mobile number if they even just want a chat to relive the boredom Please just Ask and I will message it to you . As far as our cruise yes it is disappointing and we have accepted it won’t happen. but we will still have it as they had already advised that over 70s should not go on cruises. We have full cover insurance and according to the company we will get a full cruise credit towards another cruise at a later date. They have already cancelled some of the cruises and are keeping people updated daily. Will leave you all for now as I need to get myself moving as I still intend to carry on as normally as possible and make the most of getting out until this home confinement is put upon us. I have started taking my asthma preventer again as I feel it a good idea. Sorry to hear about Charley and her gf hope when they have the test it comes back negative. Speedy recovery to them both.

love and Sparkles to you all as usual 💖💖💖🌈🌈🌈 and hugs 🤗 🤗🤗🤗for those who need them (think that might be a lot of us at the moment).

Stay positive always👍xx
  • YvonneH
    YvonneH Member Posts: 1,076
    Options

Hi everyone,

I've got a bit of good news for you to help cheer us all up. Look what happened when we were on holiday

Little Evelyn was born on Wednesday afternoon, our 5th grandchild. Mum and Evelyn are both well and now home, they are keeping their 2 off school for 2 weeks as Mel had a c section and with a tiny baby too. Just had a phone call - one school has set work online, one hasn't! what can we do? Will work on that one later x

Going to count votes after my lunch - be quick if you haven't voted xx

• frogmorton
    Options

Oh!!!!!!! Look at her!  Yvonne thank you so much for sharing the photo she looks so sweet and tiny.  One very proud Grandmother there I can see

I think I may well be joining the over 70's as it includes those who have heart conditions diabetes and like me chronic lung conditions too 🙄

Exited to hear whether we have a name for Aidan's Afters yet?!

Carol I will PM you my number I know Barbara is in touch with Joan and I have Joan and Kath's numbers (although it's rarely on!)

I presume my husband will still be allowed out so hope not too many words will be had here!  Mr T can be moody I know so hope you will be able to find space for yourself from time to time?  Is there a telly in the bedroom?

You MUST take your preventer I am taking mine without fail ((()))

Joan I am sure the carers will still be allowed to come to Sue - maybe they will have to 'gown up' with masks or something but no way will you be left without help they can't do that ((()))  Lucy was fine thanks Charley still have a very high temp as does her GF but they are coping.

I think we deserve some cake as Aidan would say

Love to everyone