skezier's outpatients

Comments

• julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Morning cris

Hope you manage the sale today and all goes to plan.
    sorry about your eyes though don't know much about eyes so don't know what to sa.
    Hope the wrists are not playing up.
    Oh dear just sending hugs and hope that gets you through the day
    (((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))
    juliepf x :smile:
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    hi matey hope you are ok , and the sale went well , hope the eyes are behaving xx will leave you many hugs for all xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,

Well I hope the sale picked up for you. Sorry to hear your eyes are playing up again and your poor wrists are still not improving.
    We have a new lamb in the field next to us so spring has sprung. :grin::grin:

Thank you Wonky for the update.
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Just leaving a bucket or two of hugs and hoping the eyes are a little better for you today. Hang in there flower, you are not forgotten.
    love, hugs and a decent cuppa ((( )))
    Chris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Morning skezier, I hope all is as well as it can be. I am hoping to put my new deadmau on the MP3 today - that seems like an achieveable plan. My car has died (hopefully just a new battery is required) and I hope to get that sorted tomorrow, so currently I am stuck indoors. Grrrrrrrrrrrr. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    morning my love
    I do hope your eyes are a little better....you give them a rest from here...and dont think you have to answer all the post.
    sending you loads of good vibes and plenty of hugs (((((()))))
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • mari50
    mari50 Member Posts: 27
    Hiya Cris
    Thank you for your comment about docs. I have to move out of Truro to get a decent one.
    How are your eyes? I know the feeling as I have arthritis in my jaw and my eyes are so bad that it is painful to even close them. My lovely dentist told me that it is due to the arthitis in my jaw. I hope you do feel better and everything goes fine cos you seem to have had a lot of problems lately and deserve better.
    Marilyn
  • julie47
    Morning cris
    Hope you are not too bad today and that you eyes have improved
    thinking of you
    Juliepf x
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Hi All

I think our Cris is struggling with mtx nausea at the mo :sad: She did an increase this time and isn't herself at all :???:

Shall we send her some ginger do you think?

Love

toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    My thoughts are with you Chris struggling with the dreaded MTx nausea. It is a nightmare.
    Hugs for you ((( )))

Elizabeth.
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi Wonky, Julie, Berty, Lynn, I, Chris, Barbara, Marilyn and Toni,

Think its safe to say 25 mil isn't agreeing with me at all.....

Slightly better than last week so that's something.... its got to work cus its all I got!

Doing nothing for the swellings on the wrists hands and elbows but the neck swelling might be slightly smaller.... its got Acupuncture on wens but don't tell it please :wink:

I am dreading next week.... The drip makes me feel chronically sick, the mtx is making me sick. Chuck in the b---- sister and well going to be quite a week eh?!

maybe she will leave me alone this time......

Wonky ta for the pa thing, the eyes are not so good and that colour it goes isn't something they can cope with.

He sends wet horrible mud infested bounces 9and you know he will :roll: ) and slurps and I sending ((((( ))))) and a cuppa. xxx

Hi Julie,

lend me your gillet please :wink: Tis wet cold today and gets right into you..... Roll on spring! xx

hi I,

Bless them they lamb all year round here and you hear them and well if mine get cold..... I used to have a combat jumper mine used to ware as lambs..... do you think I made them soft?! :lol::lol:

How is it going flower? Mtx working yet? Think mine is just an experiment in projectile vomit ting... can beat the dogs any day :lol::lol::lol: xx

Hi Lynn,

Nice to see you! :grin:

I wonder about a drift sheep..... I don't know as I have 12+ years in my spine now..... I think i have cus i should so like a lamb but then reality calls......

shearing.....

hooves and I am stuffed!

Keep half an ear out for an old drift one please... mind how she would heft here i don't know....Do you think she would? I wouldn't want her straying cus well the sheep farmer runs rams.... i couldn't send a lamb to market so none of them can have them but all training .... out the window eh?! :lol::lol:

Hope your back now? ((((( ))))) xx

Hi Chris,

Top up for your buckets as well. Fortitude, stamina and hugs. You ok flower? xx

Hi Berty,

Kinda okish.... best ican do today.... really don't like mtx but since I think it will be for no good it will drop down to 20 and I can do 20 :lol: hugs and a cuppa. xx

Hi Barabbas hugs for you flower and hopes you doing ok? xx

Hi Marilyn,

nice to see you again flower :grin:

You anywhere near the village of Pro---? they are good docs and have a 16 mile catchment area......

I know how hard bad docs are... I really do and now i travel a good 7-8 miles but they are so much nicer and helpful! I should hate to be under the old ones now.....

Least we have a decent rumo department in T! Ate you under one of them flower? I see doc H and have since 2000 and well he is very nice, kind but can't get funding :lol::lol:

One thing is for sure where the docs are concerned YOU deserve better!!! I so wish we had a better system and infrastructure in the Duchy....... that's a bit of dream on eh :wink:

You look after your self and don't be a stranger. A ((( ))) and tis good to see you. Cris xx

Hi Toni,

A bucket of anti sickness.....

Tis easier than last week flower and maybe next week.... well... who knows what will pushing the vomit thing then... fear might have a hand :lol::lol:

Never been so worked up about the drip yet :roll: :roll: :oops:

Daisy needs to fluff the cope cus all I get from it just now is talk to the hand :lol::lol::lol: xxx

Hi Elizabeth,

Flower this drug induced sickness is evil eh? Still think some of it is the fa..... i know you will understand that one!

With you not taking it have you had more side effects? my hair is thinning like hell but I am getting it hacked off soon maybe that will help strengthen it... its kinda getting obviousish now....

Hope you and the kids are all ok? Hows Lucy doing with her meds and you better not be beating your self up....... :wink: ((((( ))))) xx

Right back to the clear up... this place is so junked up its kinda scary.....

You all take care and hugs to you all.
  • dreamdaisy
    Oh gawd, I hadn't realised they had upped the meth to that level - it's nasty, nasty stuff, you poor, poor girl. I am so sorry - all that for very little benefit, the unfairness rankles at times. I hope the sitchy bister leaves you alone - hopefully she'll be struck down with something vilely unpleasant which means she cannot come into work that week and you end up with the lovely one all the time, that would help, yes? (Not much, I know, but every little thing . . . . ) I hope the acupuncture carries on helping the neck, you have had some good results from that so far, so my fingers are crossed for tomorrow. We are with you in spirit - shall I lend you my cope? It's hanging around here with not much to do, if you think it would be useful you are more than welcome to have it to stay for a while . . . . DD
  • skezier
    Hi DD,

hell I forgot you... please forgive me flower the eyes are iffy and the hands are c----! :lol::lol:

Today i am doing an impersonation of half a human being.. and even failing that..... :lol::lol::lol:

yep 25 till April and if its done no good back to 20 and carry on with the palliative care....... Good to know your scrapped eh :lol::lol::lol:

tell you what mind... the cope might be half dead on its leash but my 'I will do it' is in full swing :lol::lol:

Hope your doing ok and did you put it on MP3? Is that 4x? I still love clockwork :grin: just wish it was longer... bu a goof hour :lol::lol:

hey if you see a brain wondering round aimlessly... its mine and tell it to come back please! :lol::lol: ((((( ))))) Cris xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI Cris

seems we are both going to be busy tomorrow - hadn't realised you'd Accupuncture tomorrow ..... will be in your pocket when needed honest!

I really hope it does something to help .... and that the nausea/sickness is wearing off some - it isn't easy for you I know, and I'm sending all my anti-sickness potion down to you with Miss L LEgs, who says her uniform is the brightest and best there is :wink: She also says she could come with you next week, and bite 'her' ankles when needed, though I think you have one or two who would do the honours themselves :lol::lol::lol:

chin up my love and it will never be as bad as your imagination paints it, so please don't let it eat you up.

all our love
    WOnky xxxxx
  • puffin
    puffin Member Posts: 67
    Cris,
    I am amazed you typed all those individual messages with eyes, hands and everything else and hurting like h*ll.

Wish I could wave a magic wand and have you booked in to a spa for a long spell of pampering, rest in a blissfully comfortable bed and a series of soft white towelling dressing-gowns to wear. You could have the accupunture there, hairdressing, manicures, very, very, gentle massages, and mud baths (different to the ones you know).

The animals would be looked after by capable folk, following the instructions you would leave. There might be a bit of mayhem now and again but all would be well in the end. The animals would miss you so much they would all behave like lambs on your return.

Sending you ((((( )))))s and a huge vat of hope that the current awful symptoms subside.
    Puffin
  • skezier
    Hi Wonky,

nope flower i shall be with you tomorrow... absolutely promise! I have the acu on wednesday and well i am planing not to bring the sick bucket either... i hurt the ulcer today so will NOT be sick again! that's enough now.... :lol::lol:

i think tis the folic acid personally... i have an allie in Elizabeth for that one as well but don't fancy being bald :lol::lol:

they gave me liquid cus the tablets do make me sick... tastes like over ripe strawberries .... not pleasant and 10 ml of the stuff 5 days a week....

hey its become huge in my mind.... Wonky its got so unpleasant and it scares me witless....

She really is unpleasant and since I am so cold all the time (we have special damp cold that gets inside you so badly) they will never get a line in...... mind poor Charlotte will and as long as I look after it and don't get hay in it :oops: it might last a week..... flap, flap, oink that's the 22.15 flying pig to newquay :lol::lol:

Miss l. legs sounds like a good plan but yes there a couple of people who will help me if needed...... i hope they will cus I just fall apart....

Been all over the place today flower... disjointed and no purpose..... I hate 25 ml for sure and well roll on getting used t it... or back to 20 come April :roll:

i keep saying its got to work cus its all i got!

Hope your ok about tomorrow.... You and Iris have suffered at that drugs hands so much may be tomorrow will be a good day for you. i do so hope it will be. Slurps and ((((( )))))) and way behind on the tea front so a big cuppa as well. love and ta muchlys Cris xx

Oh Puffin..... where do i go for all that :grin::grin:

this lot are very demanding but you know what the cats and I are on a collision course....

they will all pile on the bed at night, that's ok, I don't mid till they sleep on my feet....

One lad is big, he is as well.... he is called New-scents and hell is he that! :lol::lol:

I so could do with a break..... you up for it?

Might pass on the mud though I really have gone off mud so much cus the cattle have turned the sheeps bit into a total quagmire.....

The sheeps mind they would behave as long as the looker after has plenty of bikkies for them :lol: Her ladyship was so sweet tonight i think she may have become a changeling :wink:

Hope your doing ok? Sometimes ok is about as good as it gets eh? A ((( ))) and would you like a cuppa as well. Cris xx
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    OH Cris you made me laugh out loud with the flying pig :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

think I might have seen it flying over here too when I wished for the nice nurse to answer all my questions in the morning :wink:

Wonky xxx(((()))))
  • skezier
    Hi Wonky,

Will stand out with a sky hook and make that flying pig over you land!

hey ta for telling me what day of the week it is... could have been embossing but shows just how much I was ill yesterday.... kinda lost a day again.... have you sen it.... was it a good one do you think?! :lol:

Will be with you flower and will bring that pug down if I can. (((((((((( ))))))))) and love Cris xxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Thank goodness you two cleared up what day it is. :lol: I was panicking here thinking I am sure tomorrow is Wednesday. :shock: Should I be a work or not? Sadly it is and I am. :cry:

Cris, so when is the acupunture? I am confused but I can see today was not a good one so don't fret over a small matter of what day it is.
    Really hope you get some relief tomorrow from all the hurty bits and cures!! It will work if we all wish hard enough and I am wishing fit to bust here.
    Hang in there. ((( )))
    love
    Chris xx
  • skezier
    Hi Chris,

Reliably informed tomorrow is Wednesday...... well today now I guess.... :lol:

threw me for a min.... i keep losing a day here and there... head in a bucket does that i guess :lol::lol:

You only have one more day to duvet day flower so hang in there and really nice to see you! Tons of tea and well 'fresh air' if needed and a ((((( )))))) cris who wants a talking phone to tell her what day it is and what she is meant to be doing..... xxx

Oh the acu is today now.... I must remember its today!!! :lol::lol:
  • skezier
    Hi Lynn,

hey you seen the sheep away day documentary..... :lol::lol:

i would come and get her flower..... and wonder about the hefting thing.... they do sell them so they must be able to re-heft?! Besides she'd have some walk eh?! :lol:

Lynn that would be halfway to my dream of a hardwick and a black face... there might be a lamb of that persuasion though if i just knew I had a chance of seeing her to the end.....

The sickness has eased off a lot the latter part of today, head still aches but that could be the neck and the ulcer... its not into the bucket thing either....

Ever feel your just doomed :lol::lol:

Off to fight for space with a pile of cats.... you sleep well flower. ((((( ))))) and yep keep your ear out :grin: Cris xxx
  • julie47
    chris after all the confusion about days I wish you luck with the accupuncture (today wed?)
    I am so sorry he mtx is still making you ill I wish the sickness would pass....such a horrid feeling. ((((((((())))))))
    Will gladly send my jacket as at the moment face bright red and body thermometer is on boiling.
    (don't know what it's playing at)
    Take care today
    Hope your eyes are improving
    juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    Morning skezier, I hope the acupuncture goes well today and that it helps at least one bit of you.

I know you are struggling with the meth - I read what you are taking, do you mean 5ml a day for 5 days? That adds up to 25, but you put 10 which would make 50 - and that is a huge amount. I am hoping it was just a slip of some very tired fingers, please let it be so.

I know next week will be an horrendous one for you - you know we will all be there with you, in spirit, cheering you on. It seems so unfair that hell has to be waded thro before some relief can be given, but 'tis always the way I guess. If I could do it for you, I would. DD
  • skezier
    Hi Julie,

Oh flower hope you soon cool down... i don't really get the over heated stuff but did spend most of yesterday with deep purpley blue hands and arms.... Its getting a bit pronounced or i am getting a bit softer :lol:

Hope you have a decent day and wow the gillet looks very clean.... I can't guarantee it will when it comes back :roll:

Hugs and a cuppa with a bucket of sunshine which for a change is HERE... ((((( ))))) Cris xx

Hi DD,

No the folic is 10 ml5 days a week... 50 of mtx i think might kill me :lol::lol::lol:

The acu helped free this dam continuous locked muscle. it needs the pain clinic's evasion but its got that coming next week eh?! Be late for the evil one and its her first day.... Oh maybe your right, maybe she will come down with something... how about bubonic plague?! easily cured now but not very pleasant...... :lol::lol:

Listening to Stylo.... I didn't put it on cd before the old pc died and you know the first thing I did when re-united with the old hard drive was listen to Stylo./.... still doing it though tis now on cd! ((((( ))))) xx

.................. and its Wednesday!!!! :oops: talk about public humiliation :lol: just as well i don't care eh?! :lol::lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    Oh stupid DD! Thank you for the clarification, wow, talk about the wrong end of the stick! Sorry, skezier, I am being dim today, it's a bit fraught in the DD household at the moment, what with one thing and another. Good luck for today, I hope the acupuncture continues to help. I am thinking of you and my cope is yours if you want it. DD