skezier's outpatients

Comments

• skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    edited 20. Jan 2011, 01:46
    Hi I, Val, Toni, Barbara, Wonky and Speedy,

Might just go off on one here.....

Was so looking forward 9is that the right word?!) to getting a big jolt of pain relief for the neck and possibly the lumber only to find it was cancelled and I should have got a letter to say its moved to the 2nd Feb.....

That's drip week but its ok cus its for 8.30..... I will be late for the drip and that's the first day of the b...h sister... who will not like me being late either.....

Then there is the lumber....

Payback it might be, and it well might be, but come on its not eased once today... toothache endlessly banging and effecting both legs..... Its not done this for years..... nothing is comfortable and nothing touches the pain in the tablets I got department.....

Sat at the sheep and tired Puffins burst into tears...... sobbed all over her ladyship for multiple reasons against a back drop of a bale of hay that doesn't have legs.......

Got the hay over after that.... had a bit of cyber help and you know what it does help to remember your stronger than you feel.....

To the lumber all I can say is....

Mary, Mary quite contrary,
    How does your bone growth go?
    With hobnailed boots and pain to sow,
    and tablets lined up in a row!

I so wish we had the treatment animals get.........

End of rant..... except I want pethidine :cry:

Hi I,

The new pc is brilliant.. so much better than any I have had before :grin:

They are good kids and a pleasure to know :grin: Funny the lumber was ok in the car then.. its not now in fact so far the only position I have found is facing the back of the queen Anne chair you put your hands on the wings, your knees resting heavily against the seat and stick your head down pushing into the back.....

Not too practicable eh?! :lol::lol::lol:

I really hope it will be good news on your pc flower and leaving you a ((((( ))))) and 2 guests of the bovine persuasion for dinner... oh and Sid nearly forgot he has an invite as well...... he didn't connect though :lol::lol: Cris xxx

Hi Val,

3x one arm for a failure and 2x the other.... then she managed to get enough out.

Its very dark and soon with the drip it will go red again :lol: that is if I have the drip.... and just now... I don't want it.... there's a surprise eh?! :wink:

Doctor was nice (still can't get over how good it is to have a nice gp) but passed most of the questions to the next rumo appointment. She said I have a viral thing going on.. for almost a year now I have had an endless ever re-infecting cold and maybe the flu jab would help so I had that.....

She put me on 3x anti-emeticas cs the 25 mtx or the lumber are making me some sick and told me to get some rest...... well.... :roll: Seem any flying pigs lately?! :lol:

Leaving you tea a ((((( ))))) and a tray of chappie for your 'boys', that they do like :wink: xxx

Hi Toni,

They are good dog sitters too :grin: ((((( ))))) xxx

Hi Barbara,

I only sen the 1st 2 Tracey's..... it looked good though and I am sure it will be repeated somewhere soon ... but Friday I will remember :grin:

Just leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a thanks for always being there. xxx

Hi Wonky,

Hugs much appreciated cus today i hurts so much no matter what I do, eve breathing!

Its been a long day and I don't think i am going to find much comfort laid down tonight either... i hate this lumber with vengeance :wink:

Slurps and ((((( )))))) and big cuddles to Little legs who really will have to become Miss L Legs again soon..... :lol::lol::lol: xxx

hi Speedy,

Bless his heart I hope he soon feels better.

You make sure in there somewhere you have a bit of time for you else you will be no god to man nor beast..... the voice of experience there flower :wink:

leaving you a ((((( )))))) and I think about you a lot weather you post or not too. xxx

Hi Chris,

You snuck in her.

Love and a ((((( ))))) and hopefully it will all be better tomorrow as somehow i am doing a sale..... oh the lumber will love that but its possible it might clunk itself back with a bit of lifting... its still fairly stable it just really hurts so much... Ell i getting soft :roll: You go careful my friend and duvet day tomorrow :grin: xxxx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Am still thinking about you petal, even if I'm not posting much just now. You hang in there, maid, February isn't that far away and it will soon all be over..........till the next time!

Life is just unfair; on the other hand (and come to think of it) no one ever told me it should be!

Love
    Annie
  • skezier
    Hi Annie,

Anyone who said life is fair was lying :lol::lol: I was lucky I learned young :lol::lol:

I really hope your ok flower and get some sleep cus your about very late tonight. Sending you a ((((( )))))) and you belt me with the lump hammer and I belt you with one as well :wink: love Cris xxx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    morning Cris if nothing else i so hope you are resting , its a blow when things get cancelled , hope the sale goes well today , sending weight reducing hugs in the hope that they lighten the load for lifting , xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • skezier
    Morning Berty,

hey weight reducing hugs..... do i need them :wink: Thinking liposuction with a hoover might be the only way to get rid of this bulk :lol::lol: Thing is I need to test it out on someone else first..... :wink:

Hey give us a hand to bag up flower....

Guess the lumber is slightly less painful or the amount of tablets has just got hold of it to a degree but think today will be hard. I got some pre-orders else I wouldn;'t even contemplate this one.

Hugs and a cuppa with a have a good day bucket. Cris xxx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Morning cris
    oh blimey getting to a flippin appointment only for it to be cancelled. I can imagine your anger and frustration.
    Will be in your pocket for the 2nd.
    mmmmm hoover to rid of flab, just got a new little dys***that you pull around and must say the suction is great. got a bed sheet stuck in it other day , just whisked it off the door where it was drying. Will try it on flab and let you now :lol::lol:
    take care
    thinking of you
    juliepf x
  • skezier
    Hi Julie,

How you doing flower?

Hey if they did a liposuction attachment I reason it would triple their sales at least :lol::lol::lol:

Just done the projectile vomit so wont be doing the sale...

Kinda think I might just open the top door of the chicken, bring slipper boy back in and go back to bed for a while..... Julie why do the tablets make us feel so rough :roll:

Leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a wish things are ok for you? Love Cris xx

Hey drip week i need as much help as is possible :lol: getting sad and needy eh?! :oops:
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Sorry it was a rough night and a bad start for you today too.
    The sale wasn't meant to be and you know I can recommend the back to bed if you have managed to pinch an hour or so in and got some decent rest without seizing up!! Well it is my hope.

Do get the extra large pockets ready for drip week, but to be honest I think most of us are in yours permanently at the moment even if we can't always be around to post these (((( )))). Good to see the new pc playing nicely though.
    Dipstick and eeyore send purrs, I think they are still with me at the moment but then I have sorta lost the plot a bit recently. :???:

Sending love and a decent cuppa.
    Chris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,332
    Think Cris is sleeping....

nasty mtx making her queasy :sad:

Cris I LOVED the little DITTY :grin:

Do us another go on go on!!! Perlease! :grin:

Love

Toni xx
  • julie47
    (whisper) toni i think she may be

think it will do her good

hope you feel better cris when you wake .

I am ok thank you, you and the peeps on here keep me going :smile:

take care
    juliepf x
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Hi cris

big hugs((((((((((()))))))))))) for you to help you during this really horrid time. Am so sorry that appoitment was cancelled and will def be there next week for you :!:

things not brill here ~ saw dr h last week ~ bloody fibromyalga is not behaving :sad: , but talking to him made sense of a lot of things i have been expericing recently :cry: . Also had good chat with my doctor ~ he put into words things that had been going round my head :!:
    not sure what I am going to do ~ decisions have to be made :!: Have quit my job and put uni on hold for a year but too much else to decide on and dont really know where to start :cry:

Anyway ~ thats enough feeling sorry for myself.

big hugs again for you and please take care of yourself

Louise xx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI Cris

I really hope today got better as it went along ..... and that you are not still in so much pain ..... or joining Rob in the projectile vomit race again :roll:

loads of hugs here (((((((()))))))) Miss L Legs is ironing her uniform already, and boy you should see the syringe she has lined up for the sister :lol::lol::lol: (that's if I haven't found a better use for it before then - think useless doctors :wink: )

tomorrow hopefully will be a better one for you.

WOnky xxx

PS I loved the ditty too ........go on ...... do another!
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    morning Cris just popping in some hugs and hopes that you are feeling better today , i am no use with the upchuck bit sorry , but will happily feed and clean out the fethered and woolly ones , xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • julie47
    Morning cris

Bitterly cold here don't really want to venture out but i think i need to. Going to an old mill full of shops. :smile:
    I hope you have a good day
    take care
    juliepf x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Morning my love
    I do hope that you managed some sleep,I love the idea of the liposuction with the hoover....Im next in the queue.....have you got any extra buckets think we may need um :roll:
    Sending you lots of warm hugs (((((())))
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    Hi Chris, Julie, Louise, Wonky, Toni, Berty and Barbara,

Tis some cold and whats all that frost think its doing jamming up my car door again,........ yeah I know we get it light this way so you lot keep it up there :lol::lol:

Took back to bed yesterday, slept as well for ages. Woke totally disorientated and thinking it was morning in the half light... then remembered and went into blind panic over the chickens..... thankfully they were all fine as it was still before dusk but another half an hour... I must be more careful eh?!

Chris didn't you get Little one as well to go with those 2 heathens? Would that it was so easy..... she want to be an only cats and fights with them all, wonder if that's why she had become a stray?

Hope you got the duvet day and have to agree with you they are good :oops: ((((( ))))) xxx

Julie hope the heated thing and the lighter worked? Get a cuppa and get warm when you get back flower. (((( )))) xx

Oh Louise,

Choices can only be made when your feeling up to it and will wait till you are i hope? Sometimes the health clobberin makes decision making a bit dodgy and well if Uni is on hold for a year hang fire on that one for a bit and see if things get easier for you maybe?

Sorry the fibro is kicking and so hope Doc H was able to explain and help you? Did you get a change from the gabapentin's? I hope it will all get easier for you soon and back off into the box for a bit.

Nice to see you though (((((( ))))))) xxx

Wonky I got one about Mary's lamb and Defra :lol::lol: Beast not eh?! :lol::lol::lol: Will see what other nursery rhymes i can 'remember' :wink:

That one just lent its self eh?!

Took the anti emetic early so feeling sick as hell but haven't been which is one up on this time yesterday. Think Toni might be right and its the mtx but it could be the flu jab or it could just be a bug eh? What ever it is its got less of a hold on me today but hasn't let go as yet.....

Hope her uniform has a bit more braiding on it so she can drag in even more help? :lol::lol::lol: If it hadn't been set back a week it would have been Monday so i am happy about that anyway :lol: ((((( ))))) xx

Hi Toni,

I did sleep, and sleep, and sleep....... my answer to pain, feeling ill or emotional shift is to sleep..... yet i don't at night too well :roll: that's the pregabalin though... don';t half wire me for a bit.

Cuppa and a ((((( )))))) and your probably right the mtx is behind all this, bets get used to it cus i doubt i will get jabs for it somehow. xxx

Berty I promise not to projectile in your direction then :lol: Just was teaching the dogs how to do it properly for out next journey :lol: So far so good today though feel sick as hell.... shall i shut up about that now?! Hope your doing ok? (((( )))) xx

Hi Barbara,

Got the hoover and several buckets if you'd like to be my first guinea pig :lol::lol:

Did get quite a bit of sleep thankfully cus the pain eased when you lay down for a bit.... as long as you don't roll over cus that way I end up on the back and that's what set it off in the first place! Well its what set this one off though the bucket lift the week before may not have helped :wink: Tracey on tonight... must remember! ((((( )))) xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Morning skezier, sleep is lovely when one can get it, no? I apologise for not being around too much lately, I have started a different form of Rob's olympics, but I will not go into too much detail: this may suffice:

t9703.gif

Life is shift, in a particularly runny form! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • skezier
    Hi DD,

Said to someone with crohn's that's one i could enter next flair and win :lol::lol:

Hope it soon stops for you. ((( ))) xx
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Hi Cris - have learnt the hard way to make one decision at a time - espeically as sometimes things get muddled up in the mind :!: Yes Dr H was good and am going to see someone who will help me understand about the fybro :!: He has put me on peg instead of gab :?: :?: I do feel releif from defering from uni - give me time to sort out myself :?: :?:

hope you are feeling better today :?: did the sleep help :?:

And DD - hope you are better aswell :?: nothing worst that not being able to move off the toilet - have you got a DS you can play with :?: :?: takes your mind off other things :!:

hugs for anyone who needs them ((((((((((((())))))))))))))

Cris - this weather is lovely at the moment - went out with dogs yesterday - we have got a little jack russell mixed with terrier and he is lovley :P help me loose weight :!: :!:

Take care all

Louise xxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hey Cris,
    The queen Ann chair sounds intriguing!! Don’t think I’ll try it though. Might have to put a patent out on that one. :wink:

Oh that is good news about your new PC. Sadly mine has got to be re gigged or something so it will be yet another week before it will be brought back. :sad:

Oh poor Sid he will feel left out if he cannot joint the ever groaning table. Might turn into a medieval banquet soon. Now there’s an idea, we could throw stuff over our shoulders to the various hounds. :lol::lol:
    Sorry to hear that you are having projectile problems on top everything else. Not good for the lumber either. Maybe the Queen Ann is not as good as we thought.
    I hope you manage to have another snooze this afternoon.
    Many hugs,
    Lv, Ix
    Hi Louise,
    I hope your appointment goes well and you get some insight into the Fybro. Hang on in there and I am glad you are beginning to feel less pressure now you have decided to defer the Uni-course.
    As you say one step at a time.
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Just leaving some anti sicky stuff, some bone and lumber healer, some fairy sleep dust and anything else that might help for you tonight. We do not want to have to resort to the lump hammer now do we?? :lol:
    Hang in there (((( ))))
    Chris xx
  • puffin
    puffin Member Posts: 67
    Hi Chris,

Hope you are now sleeping in your bed and your family asleep in their different quarters.

Are you making sure you are keeping up your fluids to make up for vomiting? Can you drink sparkling water? It is not always recommended over still water but can encourage burps which sometimes help the pain of a queasy stomach---one which is empty(ish).
    Sending you ((((( )))))s .

Hoping you can compose another ditty soon.
    Puffin
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Morning skez, I hope all is well. I deadmaud last night, for the first time in a while (still haven't gotten around to loading the new one on the MP3). I will track down the one you mentioned, I promise, once I am back to my usual level of tolerably grotty. I have not visited the bathroom for a number of hours now, which I think is progress! DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    morning cris
    just to say have a good weekend and that the gilet doing good thanx
    take care
    juliepf x
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    HI All

have heard from Cris today, and as she was struggling with her eyes the forum gremlins made it too hard for her to come on the forum for long. :sad: She sends her love to everyone.

Cris did a sale this morning, but there were not many customers :roll: but that was my gain as I got to chat to Cris for a while :grin:

I'm not sure her wrists and arms were being very kind to her, but there was no mention of being sick, though that doesn't necessarily say much other than we don't half natter a lot when we get talking :wink: (Toni will verify that :lol::lol: ) and can easily get side-tracked!!

Hopefully the sale tomorrow will be better, and I know she'd like some help drumming up custom, not to mention loading up & unloading the car :wink: I'm not offering to do the 5am wake-up call though :oops: :wink: so someone else has got that job.

Cris if you do get in here there are loads of wonky hugs waiting for you (((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))

WOnky xxx

DD - glad to hear you are no longer on such intimate terms with the bathroom, and I hope that you continue to improve. I'm not sure tolerably grotty sounds that great, but if it's an improvement that's the main thing.
    ((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))