skezier's outpatients

Options

Comments

• ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    Sorry I am only on line intermittently at the moment as laptop has been only letting me on for short periods and so it has had to go into technical hospital for a week.
    Having to use the desktop one for a while so there is a share issue going on here. :smile:
    Leave a bell at the gate that should give bully something to think about. He’s too sneaky for his own good. :lol::lol:

I do hope the acupuncture has given you some relief and you are slowly getting used to the collar. May be you could consider using a belt when carrying the water buckets. Will the new shed be anywhere near the pump?
    It is so sad that you have lost your lovely Hope but I dare say she will approve of your plans for the new quarters.

As for the nurse a think she will be contrite after last time and don’t forget you have your secrete army behind you.

Full roast this weekend guest’s welcome. :lol::lol:
    Many Hugs,
    Lv, Ix
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Joan,

Oh please flower... so many jobs I am not able to do just now that between us we might just manage eh?! Got hammer and nails? Should use screws really but hammer is quicker :lol:

Hope you and Sue are doing ok? (((( )))) Cris xx

Hi Toni,

Yep snapped her hand off :wink: They wont get the cream... promise... or the tray of eggs..... going to put it in a cage so the dogs can't get near it :lol::lol: (((( )))) xx

Hi I,

2 for dinner than less you would lie a dog as well :lol::lol:

I should try a belt just now I guess as the lumber is all but useless... I wish i would just shut up :cry: Never mind shall lie down in a min and get the cramp instead :lol: Not easy is it?

How you dong flower? When do you start the infusion?

I hope the sister will be more pleasant, I did talk to the rumo and he wasn't happy about it for sure.....

He said leave t with him so she might have had a comment but somehow I doubt it..... they tend not to don;t they?

I will not stay there if she starts that one again... not this time.... and yep the secret army can have her! :lol::lol::lol: ((((( ))))) and hope the pc will be all better soon. xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    morning Cris dont you worry about that gobby sister i will be in your pocket with the bigest roll of gaffer tape :evil she will not upset you , you need things doing , i just wish i had a magic wand to get the sheepie shed sorted as i know what a relief that would bring [ any body know of a quick short route to cornwall let me know i have a man with a drill ] hugs to you and the woolys and hairies and feathers xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Options
    Berty, if anyone does have a magic short route to Cornwall, I guess Cris would be overwhelmed with help.........wish it could be true.

Cris, know I am there for you...........and all the critters including the mud monster. We got mud here too and with a heavy clay soil, it's slippy!

Mild here, very mild...........Spring is on it's way? I wouldn't bet on it yet, but there are good signs.

Love
    Annie
  • dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    Options
    Morning Cris

sorry flower you've not had any relief and sleep evades you .. wish it was a whole heap better for you. :cry:
    I so wish the lumba would stop nagging at you! do you think perhaps the pain clinic will help with the jabs?

As for the wicked sister..... maybe the consultant has had a 'word' in her ear about her attitude and how she made you feel... I do hope so!
    We'll be with you Cris for sure! and I so wish that I could be there physically .... I can be fearsome when folks I care about get messed about! r073.gif

love and (((hugs)))

Iris xxx
  • puffin
    puffin Member Posts: 67
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    I wish there was an extra element to DLA you could have because you live in the country. Some folk who live and work in London get extra salary---why not less-able folk in remoter parts of the country?

Would a custom-made, four-wheel drive, all terrain buggy help you around the field (s) and to the sheep shed? You could have all sort of attachments and space for buckets, dog, etc. A canopy might be helpful---automatically controlled of course.
    You design it and hopefully a sponsor could be found to fund it.
    You might have to put up with some kind of advertising on the side though. :smile:

Don't tell me you have got one already.

Hope the accupunture has helped and you are able to get some more sleep with/without the collar.
    Puffin
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Berty,

Your charged then with taping her mouth up? She really just doesn't want me there and does hide it..... I do' want to be there either but its more of an issue this time.....

Leaving a cuppa and a ((( ))) xx

Hi Annie,

Mud.... whats that then :lol::lol: Its not as wet mud now so clagged up on everything and walking in quicksand syndrome......

Hoe your dong ok just now? ((( ))) xx

Hi Iris,

Can't say for sure but am 99% certain he has said nothing.... what he said to me was she has had that conversation so wont need to again.... the only thing wrong with that is she was more insistent last time but had mentioned it the time before and the time before that so I think its going to happen again. Only once though cus i am more than capable of walking out this time!

After all she thought she could get me a midline last time and will now know she can't and that's got to be my fault.....

Sorry its still couple of weeks away but becoming an issue already :oops: :lol::lol: Be ready for her this time......

Few too many miles for that one but you will be in the pocket.

Nice to see you about flower. ((((( ))))) xx

Hi Puffin,

Wow I should love one of them or an adapted quad would be good eh?

Would have a sheep hopper on it so I could put one in it and take her somewhere (the new idea from the vets is I take them in :shock: ) and a big hay carrier.... maybe I need an adapted tractor. Its got to be possible to adapt one.... mind the big ones now a days are as good as any car so the adaptations wouldn't need to be huge....... just a lot cheaper.

Sleep remains a bit illusive just now though I am getting better used to the nicer collar... the other I can't see would ever be good :wink: r useful given how far back it pushes the head.

Hope you got a decent night and a reasonable day? ((( ))) xx
  • ironic
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    Still having to plod through the mud I see. :sad: I am longing for the better weather too. It has been so dark and wet here. I think we will all feel much better when we can see the new growth coming.

I am glad that you are getting on with the softer collar, not been easy I know for you. I wish the lumber would give you a rest flower I really do.

How is the flying duck doing? And the flying dog come to that. Is he bringing the Yorkshires? I don’t think my cat will be very impressed though. :lol::lol::lol:

Many hugs and very best wishes coming your way,
    Lv, Ix
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi I,

Had a lovely day today..... the umber actually likes the car seat. Its got one of those lumber support bits and be honest its quieter since it did the trip....
    You know this forum has brought me some very good friends and I so wish \i had had more time...and possibly not had to take the dogs with...... :lol::lol:

Projectile vomit it it never good :lol::lol::lol:

Least they don't say are we there yet :wink: Recon they think it though :roll:

Took my mind off thing but the lumber and the neck are 'tired' now so after I take the ,mtx I shall go see if they could let me have a bit of sleep....

Yep he will bring the Yorkshires (hey went there today but only by a few miles)

I was talking about this 'palliative only care' and we recon I must ask for an ortho opinion... will see what the xrays say on wednesday when I go to the pain clinic... oh and see what the wrists show as well.....

I must remember t ask.....

Got the new pc and Toni's kids have put some music on it a well :wink: They did me a cd and I played it most the way home... who says you have to grow up :lol::lol:

Will connect it all up tomorrow....

You know I after so many miles it was kinda nice to be back in a swamp :lol::lol:

Best of all it took my mind off things :grin:

Will send up you dinner for next week and gimpy is good with cats... mostly :lol::lol:

Best go get some pay back... and take the mtx... which might just work us I d have less fluid in the arms.... good eh? Love an ((((( ))))) Cris xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    HI Cris you know i can see your smile from here so pleased youve had a good day , and whats a bit of doggy upchuck between friends , hope youve had a sleep as well after the change of pace , and nobodys ever too old to love music its good for the sole x
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    morning Cris
    I keep popping in to see how you are doing my love , see you have made friends with the soft collar....I do hope it helps...and your lumber support....I take one were ever I go....have cushion will travel they call me...I will be with you in a couple of weeks.....sending you buckets full of hope....and loads of ((((((()))))
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning chris
    Popping in after the weekend to see how you are doing.
    Glad you got the new computer and that the lumber support helps while driving.
    I am glad you had a lovely day, yesterday and that the cd made you happy, (no one should grow up).
    Hope you are ok today.
    Take care my friend
    thinking of you
    julie the flamingo with a new hat :lol: xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Ooooooh, sicky dogs - shame and I hope they are feeling better - but new computer? Hopefully it's working better than the old one, and that you are happy with it. It's tipping it down here today, just to make a change. I have been out but it is very skiddy underfoot, so I shall now anchor myself to the sofa and watch Bargain Hunt, and hopefully stay awake. Please take care, I am thinking of you and don't you dare grow up: it just wouldn't suit. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    :lol:

How right you all are - never to grow up that is the answer.

My kids to keep me on my toes for sure bless them :roll:

Just about to start all the 'teenage' ironing'. DD not to bargain hunt but some recorded homes under the hammer - keep tHAT one to yourself eh? :wink:

Cris I hope you are well today and sleep well tonight and the rain stops and the lumbar beggers off and you stop worrying about that nasty nurse (who made voodoo dolls - was it Jan?) and the neck collar gets more comfy....and....and...

LOve from everyone her to you all there

Toni xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    frogmorton, I am shocked, yes, SHOCKED. But not that surprised. I won't tell anyone! t6021.gif
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • lindalegs
    lindalegs Member Posts: 5,393
    Options
    Hi Cris,

Not posted to you for a while but just to let you know that I'm still here behind the scenes following your progress. I'm so glad you got some relief from all the pain you suffer and sincerely hope you're coming to terms with the loss of Hope.

Enjoy playing with your new PC.

With love.
    Love, Legs x
    'Make a life out of what you have, not what you're missing'
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi to Cris and all her outpatients :!:

hope you are ok today Cris after you trip over the bridge :?: hope you slept well :?:

you do put me to shame :oops: i have been poping in on a regular basis just to make sure you ok, and everyone else aswell :!: Cris - you have been through the mill, up stream and back down again, but you always manage to fight on as well as support everyone else :!:

will be with you in spirit when you see that 'horrid' nurse and i will keep poping in every now and then :!:

Take care and loads hugs and support for you all :!: :!:

Louise xxx
    e050.gifo050.gif
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Berty,

Oh a bit would have been ok but.... it wasn't a bit.... and more than just the vomit as Gimpy got excited when we arrived :lol::lol::lol: Oh who would have dogs.. well my dogs anyway :roll: ((( ))) and a hope your okish? xx

Hi Barbara,

We were looking at some supports i the services (I can't get over them... we don't have them in C'wall cus we don't -thankfully- have any motorways and they are fascinating places to those of us who don't get out much :lol::lol:

these were the cylinder shaped ones stuffed with very small beans. Ate they the type your talking about please? I was wondering about getting one like that.

Hope your doing ok and I missed Tracey this last week... how did that happen?! (((( )))) Cris xx

Hi Julie with the flamingo new hat,

How you doing there?

hey i so rarely escape here it was good to get away.... dogs enjoyed it and came back tired out as well as sleeping all the way bar haz's insistence the car needed to be in neutral... I have told him if he messes up the box it will come out of his pocket money!

You stay warm my friend and fingers crossed your feeling less worried? ((((( )))) xx

HI Toni,

I think it was Jan.... I think it will e needed and well you know I am getting wound up early this time... well since the last drip really..... It just isn't nice either physically or mentally and this time I go in small already.. maybe she will realise I am too easy and go pick on someone else... no she wont...

Already know its her wens to friday.... but I did talk to Charlot so maybe she will have a word and maybe it will be someone else after all.....

Too many maybes eh?!

Hope you get a good night and Hop's loves her towel :grin: Oh hugs to daisy... I know she wont want them :lol: This lot said she does really..... they have to have them so she should too.... ((((( ))))) xx

Hi DD,

Twill take more than Davis Bellamy this time flower. that's all I am saying :lol::lol: Miss l Legs will have to muscle up a huge army and I think this time no lap top as I will be solo... more work but less hassle.

Hope your doing okish and sorry you had rain... we had a glorious hot sunny day... in my dreams... reality more gales and torrential rain... Flying duck said she would so like it less windy as she hasn't quite mastered the wind hitting her into orbit.... (((( )))) xx

Hi Legs,

Slow old process my friend.... Its hard when there is a head missing from the daily mugging but the fact they are getting on better does help a bit.

Nice to see you and hope so much your ok and things have been calm for you? ((((( ))))) and love Cris who really is glad the pc is so good xxx

Hi Loise,

Nice to see you and I put no one to shame... aimless and useless just now. The bones are hurting the brains gone west and the rest... well..... :lol::lol:

Took the 25 mtx and well it might be helping.... mind arms are full of fluid again so resting them is what helps :roll: i didn't do much lifting yesterday and well driving isn't too hard on them though one wrist gets sore and unhappy with the steering wheel..... i don;t know if the mtx is helping or not but i feel less tired.....

Git doctor and bloods tomorrow. the good blood nurse sadly has died and 3 down there have failed to get blood out so it might be a waist of time yet.....

Hope your not being washed away and yep I crossed the Tamma... but tween you and me twas nice to cross it a second time :lol::lol:

Hope the grandkids are all ok and your doing reasonably just now? Love and a ((((( ))))) and will get on the bellows soon i promise. Cris xx
  • ironic
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    Wow you did have a good drive out, you are right the car seat does make all the difference. I can understand the hands and neck aching though.
    Now projectile dog vomit no so good flower. :roll:

Good luck with the pain clinic tomorrow and yes do not forget the mention the wrists. Oh I do hope you are right and the MTX has done its work for you. Fingers crossed that you are feeling the benefit today.

Great that you have the PC back I hope you managed to get it up and running today. I am still waiting to hear about mine. Fingers crossed it will be alright this time.

How great of Toni’s girls to do you a CD. They are so kind just like Toni.
    Many Hugs,
    Lv, Ix
  • whalewatcher
    whalewatcher Member Posts: 90
    Options
    Mornin Cris
    Hope your appointment at the doctors went OK & the blood nurse ( have to be careful how I write that) was efficient & got your blood.
    Are you feeling any better on 25mgs Mtx? I hope so, you've had such a tough time you deserve a break.
    Your trip across the river sounds quite an adventure. Animals make great travel companions don't they. Many years ago I had 2 Siamese cats & drove from London to Devon with them. They screamed at the tops of their voices the entire journey. I had a headache for days!
    Sending you some sunshine. We seem to have plenty to spare today.
    Love
    Val
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,426
    Options
    Hi Cris

Are you ok today my lovely? Have you recovered from the mtx and the blood letting???

Will track Jan down and get a doll made for you if she will :wink:

Hope today hasgone ok too.

Hi val

- hope you are ok?

Love

toni xx

Ironic - Cris MAKES my kids better people :grin: Just one of the good things about her eh?
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Been thinking about you again...hope the clinic has been some help to you...I cant miss Tracy the kids tape it....and we see it a least 4 times a week :smile:
    You take care
    here are some more healing hugs (((((()))))
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    HI All

I know that Cris got to pain clinic to find out her appointment was cancelled :shock: :cry: :eek: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Cris - hang in there and I so hope that the 25mg MTX begins to work some magic for you instead of the sick-making stuff it's given you so far.

great big wonky hugs for you and some special slurps and woofs from littlelegs.

wonky xxxxx
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris,

just popping by to say hi and even though I don't post as often, I do think about you and your companions often.

S is on antibiotics again - doc not sure if same flu he had over Christmas complete with ear, throat and chest infection - or he was so run down he caught another strain ... more powerful antibiotics have done the trick and finally he has more energy again and is regaining his sense of humour and fun. The first lot did nothing and I think he has been fighting the infection for over a month.

Juggling S, work and life ... not leaving much time for anything else.

Speedy

PS wonder if they make "walking pole" type of attachment for crutches -would give you more grip.
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    OMG Cris

Did I read that update from Wonky right? The appointment was cancelled? :shock:
    Oh dear Cris, I am sorry and do send sincere hugs and thoughts your way. It just has to get better for you soon. Hang in there and know we are thinking of you.
    love and buckets of hugs (((((( )))))
    Chris xx