skezier's outpatients

Comments

• dorcas
    dorcas Member Posts: 3,516
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Hi Cris,

Hope the acupuncture today helps you lots! can be really effective for some. :grin:

Will be with you next week..promise...for the drip. Hope the gilet Julie PF sent has got large pockets for all us pocket dwellers. Might have to smuggle some of us in by other secretive means. :lol::lol:

BIG (((HUGS)))

Iris xxx
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Hi DD,

You ain't dim flower... its easier now a days if i talk in picture grafts :lol::lol: i have seriously lost it...... and prove it all the time....

Hope your day gets less fraught. Ton of ((((( ))))) Cris who hopes they stop using the pounder outside soon.... xxx

Hi Iris,

hey god to see you here!

You are coming with like it or not... got your very own kitted out pocket, soundproof so you don't have to hear stylo... will i get sick of it soon you think?! :lol:

I was going to ay next week you are being a pigeon... but really you will have to be my jailer... cus.... i don't want to go....

i don't want to have than barrage and every time i think about it i just into tears...

Shouldn't be like this should it?!

Do I need the hassle of the drip..... I just don't want to go.....

Love and (((((((((( )))))))))) CRIS WHO SEEMS TO HAVE BECOME 5 AGAIN! XXX oh and locked the capitals ion.. hard to see sometimes eh?!
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    If you don't want to go, then don't. Being offered treatment does not automatically mean we as patients have to accept it. If you need more time to feel better in yourself and more able to cope/deal with it, then why not ask them to delay for a month or so? They were not that helpful to you last time, forcing you to have it in a shorter time frame thanks to their inefficiencies and YOU PAID DEARLY for that in terms of what you went thro. It's time they began to think of you in a more rounded way, not just as a receptacle for their lines and liquids. Oh and there is nothing wrong with being five! You sthcweam and sthcweam and sthcweam as much as you want - and knowing you, you can probably manage the lying-on-the-ground-and-drumming-your-heels-bit too! (only joking, please don't try). DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    hi Cris hope you can feel the goodness of the accupuncture its a wonderful treatment if it works , glad you are feeling less sicky , what ever you decide to do next week i will be another one in in the pocket , i have the gaffer tape at the ready for the stupid one , and as an after thought if she does happen to upset you in any way shape or form we should all put in a complaint in to the PAL ,S ,its what they are there for , sending many hugs and a warming cupper xx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • puffin
    puffin Member Posts: 67
    Hi Cris,
    No doubt you are exhausted by the trip to the accupuncturist and back but I hope you do get some relief. It does sound as if every bit of you is very inflamed. I don't know how effective accupuncture is when you are so poorly. Had a course myself years ago, with some injections in my neck too but was not feeling as wretched as you are just now.

Do consider what DD says. Her message is so valuable. We should have control over what is done to us and when.

Only we know exactly what we have to cope with on a daily basis and the horrors of a succession of really bad days.

Don't put yourself through so much, especially when you have all the responsibilities of looking after yourself and the animals single-handed.

(((())))s and hope that you have been helped today.
    Puffin.
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Hey just heard Cris is all done, and got help for lumbar (some talk of electrodes :shock: :eek: ooh er!) but she sounded happier :smile:

you rest up Cris, as much as you can, and hopefully this will help with sleeping and that will help with next week too eh?

hugs
    WOnky xxxxx
  • dreamdaisy
    Oh Wonky, thank you - you on POOP duties too? (Thank dorcas for that one!) I hope you are feeling OK - I am thinking of you. DD
  • skezier
    .... Electrodes were indeed used.... on the end of the acu needles and the lumber for a whole hour was smacked into submission better than its been for years....

its woken up now.... :shock: :shock: It clearly has other ideas about if its helped :lol: In fact there is a good chance its dummy spitting to the left just now.....

The neck isn't any different but then again how do you decide :lol::lol::lol:

I hate this bone stuff with vengeance..... i mean i really hate it! and the mtx and the pregabs and the tramadol and the fact I need the diclo's and they hurt the ulcer....

Oh asked about the xrays.... he said they were all normal except for the discs, narrowing and bone growth... oh and slight erosion in the wrist but its not too bad..... guess that depends on if they are your wrists or not.... Still if those xrays had come back as normal i would have thought they were someone else's! :lol:

Going to stick my head in a gas oven i think... :lol::lol:

Might have a chat the the helplines cus they ain't going to do anything and now there is actual evidence Aim being eaten!!!!! but its not too bad :lol::lol:

he is a nice chap actually just a bit blassay.....

Oh DD,

......... would that it was that simple.... I have blue purple hands and feet and often arms and legs, i don't have enough blood, i don;t have enough O2 and rally there is no choice that is acceptable to a quality of life..... xx

Hi Berty,

..... best use the gaffer tape on my hands and feet to get me in there as well :lol::lol: Hope your ok? xx

Hi Puffin,

Hope your having a better day and at east the drip is as a day person so this lot still get their food and mummy to sleep on :roll: I really do have to stop the cats sleeping on my feet so much......

Hope your having a better day and leaving you some ((((( ))))) and then off for a good cry :lol::lol: xx

Hi Wonky,

Hope your resting up flower? ((((( ))))) xx
  • dreamdaisy
    Oh dear, skezier, I know it isn't that simple, but you are at your limits now, methinks. If the drip helps (and we know it does) then yes, it is a trial that you have to undergo. I just wish it could be made easier somehow. If they can actually get their act together this time and do it over the full five days then perhaps that will be a little better for you - a slower rate of input should make a difference, yes? Whichever way one looks at it, it's all bum. DD
  • skezier
    Hi DD,

if I could just get a mid line (my vets said she will do it even!) and not have the plummeting bp...... that's when they start getting 'silly' and say stupid things! Mind so wound up I think the bp will be high somehow... the sister singled handedly got my np up to 223/108 last time :lol::lol: She tells me I am about to die and then goes out of her way to force me to do it :lol::lol:

Yep its a trial..... what don't kill you makes you better and just now i don't actually care if it does or not :lol::lol: I don't want the hassle i do need the drip...... Do you think you lot could just kidnap the sister for a week?! I got a secure barn we can lock her in :lol::lol: Actually we could bundle her into an indoor kennel i just happen to have down the shed and leave her out in a field for a week......

We might be able to tame her.....

But not in a week :lol::lol::lol: Life...... not always what you hoped for eh?! ((( ))) xx
  • annie_mial
    annie_mial Member Posts: 5,614
    Cris, glad I have caught up with you for once, dunno where you are going for a cry, but I will come with you and we can have a weep-fest together. Mine is courtesy of the tax office as well as arther, put the two together with me and I fall apart.
    You have one sheep, I'll have the other?

Seriously and as ever, I have no idea how you get through each day and come up smiling at the end.........wish I had a bit more of whatever-it-is.

I hope so much that Spring is on it's way.....roll on some gentler weather and some colour.

Love
    Annie
  • skezier
    Hi Annie,

oh flower the Lady wishtiria I-think-you-will-find -that's-mine is only too pleased to have a hug with you.

Tax men.... only just below defra in my book!

Hope you are holding ok flower and me i just turn it in to a joke before sticking my head in the ground and eating worms :wink: its when i get sense of humour failure I collapse......

Annie I so hope the tax office goes to hell and you get the arthritis stuff eases for you and sonic to see you again flower. (((((((((( )))))))))) and love Cris xx
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Hi Cris,
    I wonder if the electro thingy will help after a couple of treatments. At least you had to be still for an hour! :wink:
    Damp cold sounds like good old Lancashire weather to me. Not to be recommended....never been warm for months now.

Can you get an alternative for the diclo? Glad you remembered to get the x-ray results but maybe the Rheumy can explain more. There may be an alternative way of dealing with them?

I do hope you get some proper sleep tonight; it is a pity the head warmers are not more like my ball of fluff and go on night patrols every so often. Mind you I forget she’s out so still end up making room for her to curl up. :lol:
    Lv, Ix
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Morning skezier
    I am always lost for words. (helpful ones anyway)
    You keep the jacket as long as you like and get it as muddy as you like :lol:
    It has got deep pockets, but for pocket duty remember to take the batteries out of both pockets cause there is alot of us to get in.Plus we don't want cooking. :lol:
    I don't blame you acting as a 5 year old I think we all do that at some point.
    I hope you have a better day today my friend
    take care
    thinking of you
    juliepf x
  • dreamdaisy
    Morning skezier, I hope you were able to get some sleep last night and that things are not zinging too badly this morning. Perhaps the vet could put the line in for you - they are skilled people (more skilled than docs I often reckon).

As for the nasty sister, well, find out where she lives then arrange four flat tyres for her very late on Sunday evening. For the lovely Charlotte however, we'll arrange a chauffeur-driven limo to ferry her in and out of work for a week, plus pay her triple her usual to look after you, and only you, for the five days. Not enough? Oh all right, quadruple. I'll start passing the hat round. DD
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    hi Cris hope you are as ok as you can be , i like DDs idea so thought i would make a start with the collection , will do anything if thought it would make it a bereable trial xx

url=http://yoursmiles.org/t-money.php?page=]t3906.gif[/url]
    dreamdaisy wrote:
    Morning skezier, I hope you were able to get some sleep last night and that things are not zinging too badly this morning. Perhaps the vet could put the line in for you - they are skilled people (more skilled than docs I often reckon).

As for the nasty sister, well, find out where she lives then arrange four flat tyres for her very late on Sunday evening. For the lovely Charlotte however, we'll arrange a chauffeur-driven limo to ferry her in and out of work for a week, plus pay her triple her usual to look after you, and only you, for the five days. Not enough? Oh all right, quadruple. I'll start passing the hat round. DD
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    Pass the hat over here DD

I'll stick acouple of quid in!

I also know a person who might JUST do the tyres ( I do live in cannock!!)

I have started making my voodoo doll for you CRis it's looking good so far and googled voodoo spells too....can you get hold of a bit of her hair Cris?

Now I know why Jan used to take drawing pins with her!!!!

m0229.gifthought you said the duck could fly now/?

Love

Toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,280
    Oh Cris
    Sorry I am just catching up, electrodes :shock: my goodness...I do hope that something will work for you....life aint fair...has for the gas oven...I told my OH I was going to do that....he spoiled it by telling me you cant gas yourself with natural gas :roll:
    well my love I so wish I could help more...sending you loads of good vibes and hugs (((((((()))))))
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Hi Cris

Just leaving some hugs and a cuppa and hoping you have some rest tonight. (((( )))) I have been thinking of you and doing some more realy hard wishing that things would improve for you.
    love
    Chris xx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,336
    You ok Cris??

Not heard from you today and hoping that means all is well and you are doing ok :???: worried face :???:

Daisycat has caught you some tea....told her you are veggie...to no avail :oops:

Love

toni xx

Still need some of the nurse's hair for my voodoo doll
  • barbara12
    Hi Cris
    Like toni I am checking up on you....when we dont hear from you we worry....sending you some really good vibes...make a list if you need anything else...
    Lots of love and hugs ((((((()))))
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • dreamdaisy
    I am thinking of you - hopefully it's just a dongle issue. I'll send you another message once the gadget is recharged with leccy. DD
  • Wonkylegs
    had some texts from Cris earlier today.

I think she was busy sorting stuff ready for next week, so hopefully it is just that she has got busy with that.

Will let you know if I hear anything more.

WOnky xxx
  • barbara12
    Thanks Wonky send her my love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • Wonkylegs
    HI Folks

not such good news ...... Cris is feeling 'shift' :sad:, cold :sad: :sad: and sore :sad: :sad: :sad:

She has taken to her bed with her hotties to try and get/keep warm. That dratted eternal cold has reappeared, and that doesn't help at all :roll: :x :roll:

She knows peeps have been asking about her and says she will try to come on forum tomorrow. I know your messages mean a lot to her.

WOnky xxxxxx