SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Options

Comments

• hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Hi Toni
    Thanks for the update

Love
    Hileena
  • Wonkylegs
    Wonkylegs Member Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Cris is taking the air :wink: and then is going to have a sleep. I think that's her way of trying to make time fly!

hopefully she will be better this afternoon than yesterday.

I'm off out for lunch now so will try to get back on later.

wonky xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,428
    Options
    Hi Wonky enjoy your lunch.

Think Cris is asleep now (she has a lovely, but chatty fellow day pateint in today) and as Wonky says it helps time pass.

Will keep you updated as and when I hear anything, but expect her to be relaesed about 4.30 if she is ok.

Love

toni xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Thanks Wonky and Toni
    Bless her worrying about not updating us....honestly whats she like.....thats why we love her....sending more good vibes and very gentle hugs (((((())))
    Love
    Barbara xx
    Love
    Barbara
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    A few more positive vibes from me.

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Thinking of you, and again thanks to frog and wonky. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • maria09
    maria09 Member Posts: 1,905
    Options
    Ive been off air for 2wks so only just read the postings
    Give Cris a big hug (((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))) from me
    Thank you Maria x
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,934
    Options
    Hi Cris.
    its the last day have you got it off for being good.
    take care. joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Hi Joan

she didn't get time off for good behaviour no :smile: , but she is doing really well and hasn't been sick at all so far not like yesterday..

Barbara she is STILL blaming herself for not posting ysterday, but she was SENT HOME early as she was so badly sick :roll:

Only about half an hour to do now and she will escape to see all these lovely messages :grin:

Love

toni xx
  • bertyboy
    bertyboy Member Posts: 1,860
    Options
    thanks Toni for the update
    Youve done it Cris , well done enjoy your girls later i am sure they have been supporting you too in their own sweet way xxx
    I know i am a lady ,all life is a journey xx MAY xx
  • frogmorton
    Options
    She's only gone and DONE it!!!!

Well done Cris and well done all of us for helping in our own unique way :grin:

Love to you all

toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Thanks for keeping us informed Toni.

Well done Cris,

Elizabeth x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • stickywicket
    stickywicket Member Posts: 27,715
    Options
    Skezier, you're a star! Thanks for being such an inspiration to all of us.

Frogmorton, you're not so bad yourself!

Thanks, you guys.
    If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
    Steven Wright
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Hi Cris
    Well done for getting through this week, enjoy your weekend!

Cath
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Oh my brave, brave girl. It's over skezier, for a while at least, you can (hopefully) relax a little and let's hope it starts working its magic soon. I probably won't be about tonight (it's rugby, I have some serious lusting to do) but I will be thinking of you. Right, brace yourself: ((((((())))))) DD
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi All.

There are so many of you and you don't know how much I appreciate every post.

Tisn't been the worst week.... That will always belong to the first one :lol: Before I knew what it does to you and how to cope with it :lol::lol::lol:

I know some of you might get this drug... now look what ever it does side effect wise it helps so, so, so, so, much...... It is used for raynaud's and some people get results from it for a year!

I just wish it could be a nicer drug....... :lol::lol::lol:

Next date end of May but it will be different I think..... the sister I honestly think has realized she crossed a line...... Its helped that both the pain and rumo consultants are horrified and have said so in their letters.... i know she read my notes.... i know she knows she went too far!

Charlotte was wonderful....... well all the nurses are actually..... She got the lines in this week despite the fact I have been very hard to get one in all week as well. There is hope i can get a midline for the next one with the pain doc's ideas on who to ask.....

See the rumo April, got the next date so we have something to aim for eh?! Why I am so keen i don't know cus with one of those you really get a hit and are really ill but its such a huge help and I need it so much I put up with anything to get it in :roll:

When you look at the hands, the arms and all the swelling and tissueing with the collapsed veins.... well you kinda understand I could do with a midline :lol::lol: 'ell they hurt :lol::lol:

Its over for four months, I survived and you know what with you lot in the pockets (i do have many and they are big cus the security body warmer is really good... and blue as well :grin: ) I reckon i will be able to stand up to the sister next time should the need arise... I kinda think it might not though...... I kinda think she may hate me but she knows its mutual :lol::lol::lol:

Stale mate maybe?!

I am so grateful to you all and thank you from the bottom of my heart cus its hard to go into something you know is going to make you so ill...... its a horrible drug but anyone who is asked if they like it say yes cus its so good in the long run.

I got to say Toni, Iris and Wonky without you 3 I would not have gone in from Wednesday one wards so thank you cus I really do need it.

Right tea intake far too low so will go make us all some... coffee if you'd rather but I shall drip feed tea for an hour and then find some energy to go do my girls.....

Bless them they got short changed last night but I was so ill most the night and felt at one point death might be preferable :lol::lol::lol:

My thanks an gain and Its very humbling to think so many of you have given me so much help even though i don't deserve it.

love and a shed load of ((((( )))))'s Cris xxxx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris and all

So relieved it all over for you Cris at least for a good while and that today was not as grim as yesterday. :cry: Rest up and go snuggle a sheep when you have filled up on decent tea. Hope your weather ok it is blowing a gale here! :shock:

Hope you have a better night without the nausea and soon start to feel some benefit. You have done so well this week to have got there at all that much we do understand. Thanks again Wonky and Toni, for the updates. (and bless Iris too)

Debs and I will put the lump hammers away for while, and NB can claim her vein back. I am still a bit wary of Toni's voodoo doll though!! :lol:

take care Cris
    love and restful hugs ((( )))
    Chris xx
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    Options
    Cris you did it....it was hard but you got there.....now when you can.... get some rest.
    I am proud of you :smile:
    Love
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Hi Chris and Barbara,

Yep Toni's doll.... well it worked :lol::lol: but maybe we shouldn't upset her :lol::lol:

Been grim every other day... that's kinda normal but i tell you what they said.... i leave the amount of drug most people take... today did all bit 10 mls and for that they always help me as much as they can......

Just a shame about the difficulties I have with the B sister..... I do know why, or at least I think I do......

Will have yet another cuppa and then go fight the calves with a bale and get my girls to know I do still love them.

You are all so good at helping you know. Love and more tea :lol::lol: Cris xxxx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Please do not under-estimate the love, friendship and deep, deep respect that we have for you. You are one tough, gutsy, determined but always gracious woman and the support you offer to everyone else is beyond price: it's nice to be able to return the compliment, even tho I do wish it wasn't necessary. I hope your girls are pleased to see you - and they let you know that they are! I am away to ma bed, but I will look in tomorrow - you are one, amazing woman, but far too modest to realise it. DD
  • daylily
    daylily Member Posts: 619
    Options
    Well done Cris, you've finished!!!!!

Relax now, keep warm take care.
    xxx
  • suncatcher
    suncatcher Member Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Well done you,ve finished im so relieved :grin::grin::grin:
    Joanne
  • hileena111
    hileena111 Member Posts: 7,099
    Options
    Well done Chris.....thats you through it for a while anyway.
    I say def yes to the drip feeding tea :lol: Although I think with me it would be coffee.....What a dreadful day it is here. windy rainy....you name it
    Take care and have a good evening

Love
    Hileena
  • mp1952
    mp1952 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    Hi Cris

Glad to see that it's over for another 4 months..

Hope you have a good rest tonight.. and hope that your toes are nice and pink!!

Marion xx
  • psyart
    psyart Member Posts: 600
    Options
    Hi Cris i am so sorry I have not posted on here this week ~ especailly as it was your week of such a bad time :cry: But i have been thinking about you every day and sending vibes to you so that i felt i was there with you :!:

so glad that you have survived the week and that you had a good team working with you ~ that makes a big difference to you :!:

I agree with DD thou - you are an amazing, guttsy woman and we are all proud to call you an on line friend :!: Well i am :!:

please take care of yourself and please remember I am here for you even if I dont post on here ~ things have not been good and am finding things very difficult to cope with at the moment so am taking time out on everything :cry:

Loads ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))) for you

Louise xxx
    e050.gifo050.gif