SKEZIER - CRIS. NOT TOTALLY LWA,BUT......

Options

Comments

• puffin
    puffin Member Posts: 67
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    (((((()))))s for a very brave lady. You have been through an incredibly difficult week---only you know exactly how terrible.
    Wish you had help with the animals and could just cuddle and talk to them instead of having to do all that heavy work this evening and at the weekend.
    You could do with a lie-in and breakfast in bed. However I think you probably enjoy parts of your early mornings especially now they are lighter.
    Best wishes for the weekend,
    Puffin
  • skezier
    skezier Member Posts: 11,333
    Options
    Tis a very stormy night.....

Sheep's are funny tonight, bit sulky cus of yesterday and her ladyship wasn't even sure if she ate choc chip cookies.... she sort of does she thinks but it was hard work... sulky sheep is a joke really :lol::lol: just don;t tell her :wink:

I have cancelled tomorrows sale, i am so wished and i mean wished as well.....

Plan is to have a bit of a lie in if the employers will allow it and then just coast the day as best i can once I have been to the grain store for some feeds and more hay.

Puffin now a days I do have to get someone to help with the real heavy stuff but he wont do the hooves or shear and Stamps is in need of a but of one and a lot of the hooves. (she still has her tail and it needs to be clipped off again)

I will see how bad I feel tomorrow and then either do it then or wait till i have had the acupuncture and hurt less :wink:

Not sure that is why they give it me but........ :lol:

Got a lumbar support in the pipe line, not for all the time but for when it needs a bit of help and it might help with shearing...... what to do about the useless hands and wrists though.....

Maybe the drip will help with that one, its possible a bit of extra circulation can help with some of this endless flare the bones are so happy being in..... well tis possible :wink:

Got to say its very windy but warmer this end, Louise and I must get them bellows working..... I have slacked off them for a while now and this is going in the wrong direction to bring sun :lol::lol: Miss l Legs needs to lend me a day on the belows cus she normally gets the sun back..... threes is a challenge for her eh?! :lol::lol:

Right the re-teadration is nearly complete and the hand is much less sore... did hit my knee with the sheeps water bowl... doesn't sound much does it but its actually a 2 handled steel 2'6" diameter jam pot :lol::lol: Yep it hurt!

Hope you all have a decent night and again thank you.

I shall be wished as hell for 7-10 days and then be normal! That's not a bad feeling and no the toes are still a deep red but they are not black and purple so big improvement and its still working and widening and will for a bit yet...... Its good at its job just so horrible going in.... less you have to have it when i will lie to you :lol::lol::lol:

Louise think about you too flower. leaving you a ((((( ))))) and a hope things pick up for you.

Love and hugs to you all Cris xxx
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Just a quick message Cris before I log off, just wanted to say that I hope that you are ok... And taking it as steady as you possibly can..

Sleep well

Catch you later

:grin::grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Night Night Cris
    I am fairly new here.... but by gum you are an hell of a woman, brave, supportive and loved so much by the on liners.
    Hope I can be one of your on line friends too! Hope that you can have a bit of respite now and enjoy your girls and the lighter nights

Love Cath
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Tony,

I shall be fine once i get a normal temperature again... its been a bit low of late :wink: They should microwave the saline before they stick it in :lol::lol:

You sleep well and Wish said where are her jammy dodgers :lol::lol: Cris xx

Hi Cath,

Ah the people here make life so much easier to deal with and we all are one big giant family eh?

I hope you get a good night and thanks so much for your help to get this week over cus it gets some hard at times. A ((( ))) and a hope you too sleep well. Cris xx

Oh Nearly and Tony i have fluffed your veins up a bit and thanks for the loans of them... sorry they do seem to be a bit trashed..... i did try and keep them safe :lol: xx
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi Lynn,

Hope your ok though? Its horrible and very big winds... could hardly walk into them here... and things are flying about that shouldn';t be :lol: Long as its not corrugate eh?!

Hey trying to make up some blood in a hurry... this sub temperature thing is making me some cold :lol: i cut my hand on a sticky out nail and its orange 'blood' and very watery... recon its a good 80% saline :lol::lol::lol:

You get under that blanket and i am going to try and get a bit longer in the morning... think there will be a 5 am call but will go back to sleep cus I really am not up for the sale at all....

hey give us a hand to get the boot off :wink: love and a ((((( ))))) cris xx
  • dreamdaisy
    dreamdaisy Member Posts: 31,520
    Options
    Morning gorgeous, I hope you were able to get some decent rest despite the weather and that you, please, take things as easy as you can today. Do the minimum that you can and get plenty of rest in between each bout of doing the minimum. You have to give this stuff its best chance and you know it's worth it, so be kind to yourself, keep safe (I think the wind has dropped a little here, I hope it has with you) and I am thinking of you, very very much. DD
    Have you got the despatches? No, I always walk like this. Eddie Braben
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Morning cris

Just popped on to wish you well.
    I am so glad that week is over for you .....until the next time anyway.
    Hope you can now have a good few months where you feel a little better.

We have high winds here too, But we are quite sheltered where I am.
    Hope you managed to sleep and today as DD says try to do as little as possible.

Take care, sending my usual hugs (((((()))))))) and a pot of tea.
    Love julie x
  • barbara12
    barbara12 Member Posts: 21,281
    edited 5. Feb 2011, 08:15
    Options
    morning Cris...hopefully you got your lie in....hope the girls wernt banging on the door :eek: you would think they'd understand :roll: you take care of yourself.....Pleaseeeeee
    Love and some more hugs (((((((())))))
    Barbara xxx
    Love
    Barbara
  • speedalong
    speedalong Member Posts: 3,315
    Options
    Hi Cris, so once again the grim week of treatment has come to an end and you have the rumo appointment etc in the pipeline. Hope the side effects abate quickly and the benefits start to kick in. I'm sure the girls will forgive you and just be glad to have you back and feeling a bit more yourself again.

Speedy
    I have had OA since mid twenties. It affects my hips and knees. I had a THR on the left aged 30 and now have a resurface-replacement on the right - done May 2010.
  • dachshund
    dachshund Member Posts: 8,935
    Options
    Hi Cris.
    i send you some hugs ((((((((((((cris)))))))))))))))
    i expect you feel worn out.
    you take care and have a good weekend.
    joan xx
    take care
    joan xx
  • chris7
    chris7 Bots Posts: 2,696
    Options
    Hi Cris

Just popping in to send a few buckets of energy and a hope that you feel less 'wished' soon. What a lovely word, but not one we like to hear too much. :cry: Am sure you do need to recharge the batteries a little and am relieved to hear you didn't attempt the sale today. Really hope you do feel some benefits soon and that all the other hurty bits are encouraged to ease off too. Well we can hope! We could always threaten them with a bit of voodoo? :lol:
    Hope you taking it as easy as you can today and I will even allow a bit of armchairing today, you surely deserve that small concession. Hang in there.
    love and restful hugs ((( )))
    Chris

ps yep we had the awful storms last night too. Me living in a corner gets the tail end of the tornados so found half a tree and someone elses' recycle box on me front porch today! :shock: Fortunately me shed roof is still hanging on though. :lol:
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Still thinking of you. DD
  • ironic
    ironic Member Posts: 2,361
    Options
    Hi Cris,
    I do hope you have managed a few snoozes today. I am chuffed that you are getting a lumber support, I am sure it will help you.
    Everything is nicely flooded here but the wind has dropped thank goodness. It has not been a nice welcome to the world for the new lambs in the next door field. :sad:
    Not so sure about the orange blood though. Now if you had said blue well.......a curtsy would have been the order of the day. :lol: Where are your gloves lady?
    Many hugs always,
    Lv, Ix
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    hope your ok today chris xxx
  • dreamdaisy
    Options
    Morning skezier, I hope you had as good a day as possible yesterday and that you are feeling a little better/brighter today. The wind has almost gone here, it's much calmer than yesterday and very mild. I am not sure what your plans are but I hope some rest will be involved at some point! I am thinking of you. DD
  • skezier
    Options
    Hi All,

Sorry i couldn't get the dongle to work at all... even threatening it didn't help last night....

its not been the best of days cus i seem to have taken the feeling of being wished to whole new levels this time. Still the temperature has stabilized.. except for a bit too high here and there :lol: Maybe i have yet to get the handle of this hyperthermious thing eh?! :lol::lol:

The last drip effected both the pregabalin and the veins so I got bad side effects and vasculitis so this one has been kinda as so far except for itchy veins on the ones that collapsed I am much better than last time... but the endless cold is now on a 3 day re-infection thing.....

Very tired but glad that's all cus well 5 days of feeling that ill is so nice to get rid of :wink:

Hope you are all doing ok and will shove this through before the dongle forgets its sole purpose in life!

You all take care and will improve at getting back to you, promise.

Thanks again, love and some ((((( )))))) Cris xxx

Oh I its not the best weather to be born into is it? we got high winds and cold gloom and they come out of 101 degrees into this.... Bless them they don't half sound worried in their bleats.......

My neighbour has taken hers in to lamb but the last batch are all out now and they do look fed up in between eating and sleeping.

Yep the back brace might help... could be handy for shearing and hooves as well :wink:

Hope the mtx is being kind to you? xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi Cris, hope you are ok, you still got that sense of humour eh?? Good on ya....

Wanna borrow some more viens?? Just let me know.. :grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    Options
    Oh Tony after what i did to yours and Nearly's last week i am amazed you will still lend them to me :lol::lol:

hey when the sense of humour fails.... that's me sunk :lol::lol:

Hope your having a good Sunday and yep could I borrow a vein or two the end of may please :wink: Cris xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    No worries, just ask when the time comes, takes a lot to destroy my bad boys, lol...

Having a bit of a rest at the minute, got some tunes on and chilling.. Might do a bit more sorting the bedroom out in a bit, no furniture moving though, just some clothes etc... Am still in payback mode from yesterday... Haha

Gotta keep smiling eh??

Be well Cris

:grin:
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    Options
    Hey tony i recon smile is all we got left in the arsenal now a days :lol::lol:

well that and for me deadmau5 Clockwork :lol::lol::lol: .... Other tracks are available :lol::lol::lol: xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    A friend we share said that you introduced her to them..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37ub672OKnE
    I have listened to some, not bad...

e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    Options
    Wow Tony the original one is so much slower than the cd's ones..... Like it though but the best....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2PM5iTlmRE

Always lifts me and takes me cloud jumping no matter how low i feels..... and....

Your veins have listened to quite a bit of them last week :lol::lol: Cris xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    My veins can handle it, just a good job you're not a nobby williams fan, they would have jumped out of your skin and come on home to daddy... Haha
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • skezier
    Options
    Oh Tony......

That's what went wrong then.... i don't dislike Mr William's at all..... :lol::lol::lol: Cris xx