Condolences to Tony (tjt6768) and family

Options

Comments

• gickygawky
    gickygawky Member Posts: 478
    edited 30. Nov -1, 00:00
    Options
    Tony,

I am so sorry to here of your loss and extend my heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

You will remain in my thoughts.

Arna xxx
  • frogmorton
    frogmorton Member Posts: 29,483
    Options
    The most dreadful news Tony for you All

I am so very sorry.

My thoughts will be with you all

Toni xx
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Tony how awful for someone so young.Her poor family. Big hugs to you, wife, daughter, son-in-law and to her immediate family.

Elizabeth
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • traluvie
    traluvie Member Posts: 2,579
    Options
    I am sorry i have only just seen this...
    Tony i am so sorry to hear your news..
    Thinking of you all at this very sad time...xxx
    th_tn_TisFORTIGGER.jpgxxTracyxx
  • paddyw
    paddyw Member Posts: 93
    Options
    Dear Tony and Janet,I should like to send you my sincere condolences,at this very sad time .Thinking about you and your famliy. Regards Pat W
  • valval
    valval Member Posts: 14,911
    Options
    just popped back in to see if you been in leaving hugs for you both stay strong val
    val
  • coco67
    coco67 Member Posts: 2,374
    Options
    Thinking of you all tony, sending best wishes also xxx

coco x
  • tjt6768
    tjt6768 Member Posts: 12,170
    Options
    Hi folks.
    We are still down in newport at the minute. We are going to be going home early tuesday morning as we have commitments at home.
    I am certain that Toni & Chris have appreciated us coming down, I knew there wouldn't really be much on the practical side that we could do but emotionally we have done what we can..
    We are all very tired, drained and most of the time at a loss as to what to do or say..
    Chris's whole family are certainly rallying round and we think that Toni & Chris will have the support they will need when we go home.
    Toni also knows that both myself and her Mum need to get away as neither of us have been to great lately and are going to go to skeg for a few nights next weekend.

I've tried to rest as much as possible today as I'm in a lot of pain.. Need to try not to do too much tomorrow as I will be driving back the morning after.

I will pop in every now and then to let you all know how things are etc.

Thanks again for the support..

Your humble friend

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    n035.gifRa-1996 -2013 RIP...
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • joanlawson
    joanlawson Member Posts: 8,681
    Options
    Hi Tony

You've all been having a tough time, so no wonder that you all feel drained and tired. I'm sure that Toni and Chris will have appreciated all your support though. I'm sorry that you are in a lot of pain, and I hope that the journey home won't be too bad for you. I also hope that Janet will feel better soon.

Take care

Joanx
    c1b3ebebbad638aa28ad5ab6d40cfe9c.gif
  • valval
    Options
    tony just being there will have helped and a cuddle worth a thousand words . go and enjoy skegness it a great place to remember and come to term with things hugs val
    val
  • Starburst
    Starburst Member Posts: 2,546
    Options
    My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. xx

Her Journey's Just Begun
    Don't think of her as gone away,
    her journey's just begun,
    Life holds so many facets,
    this earth is only one,
    Just think of her as resting,
    from the sorrows and the tears,
    In a place of warmth and comfort,
    where there are no days or years,
    Think how she must be wishing,
    that we could know today,
    How nothing but our sadness,
    can really pass away,
    And think of her as living,
    in the hearts of those she touched,
    For nothing loved is ever lost,
    and she was loved so much.
    - Author Unknown
  • bubbadog
    bubbadog Member Posts: 5,544
    Options
    Tony my dear friend, Toni & Chris know know how much you care for just being there. And they know it isn't easy for you what with your poor health, so they are aware how much they mean to you.
    And they will be so grateful. But you need to rest and get your energy back! So rest as much as you can and get to Skeggy and recharge your!! duracell battery and give yourself a chance to morn and take everything in. But your no good to no one if you are running on fumes! So get to Skeggy take that chill pill and get that Duracell battery charged!! Take care my friend and love to your better half!! Amanda (bubba)x
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi folks..
    We have been talking to Toni and she really wants us to stay longer, so we have worked things out with those in Leeds doing the house/RaRa sitting etc.. Made sure we have meds etc etc.. And we are going to go to Skeggy from here very early friday morning.. It will be one Hell of a drive to do but I'll do it in stages, I think it's about 250 miles or so.. I know it's 210 here from home, then it would have ben that back in the morning 110 to skeggy friday then obliviously 110 back monday.. So it kinda works out better, well, I don't really care, our little girl needs us so we are staying longer.. Lol

We had a nice day today, got them out of the house, drove to the coast, obviously not even thinking about it being bank holiday...
    Heaving... The drive was nice though as we took all the scenic route and missed the traffic..

I'm extremely tired and in a lot of pain at the minute, wish I could just go to sleep, our nemesis arthur has other plans I'm afraid.. I'm low on diazepam too... :roll:

Oh well....

Thanks each and every one of you... I know that you are all very kind and genuine..

Tony..
    I miss the days when I felt like dancing.. I know they will return..
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • caterina57
    caterina57 Member Posts: 1,424
    Options
    Hi Tony
    Hope you enjoy your break to skeggie, perhaps you will be able to rest and reflect
    I wondered if you have ever read the Poem "Gods Lent Child" I know it really helped two of my freinds when they lost children one aged 3 and one aged 9 and another who lost twins at 5 weeks of age within 2 days of each other. Google it and have a look and pass on if you think it is suitable.
    CathX
  • valval
    Options
    tony you are such a big help being there it so important to have people there when needed take care remember friday a bankholiday as well if you get low on meds you can see doc near where you are mum has in the past when she ran out of some thinking of you hugs as always val
    val
  • tkachev
    tkachev Member Posts: 8,332
    Options
    Tony i know she will appreciate that extra time with you both.She must be feeling so lost and unhappy and who better to help with those feelings than her parents.

I hope the traffic won't be too bad on Fri morning as it is another holiday

E x
    Never be bullied into silence.
    Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no ones definition of your life

Define yourself........

Harvey Fierstein
  • Compositor
    Compositor Member Posts: 122
    Options
    Tony, please accept our most sincere condolences, we were both sorry to hear of your tragic loss. Words are not enough to make up for your loss, but, our thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

Regards

Mr/Mrs Compositor
    John and Sandra xx
  • julie47
    julie47 Member Posts: 6,041
    Options
    Tony just catching up to see how you and janet, toni and chris are.

It will be a comfort to toni and chris that you are staying a little longer.

I hope you have a good weekend in skegness and although it is a long drive that you manage to relax when you get there. I do hope arthur is a little kind to you.

Rich and I are going to chester tomorrow (wed) until saturday but you are still in our thoughts.

Take care
    Juliepf x
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Dear Tony

Thank you so much for the update and info on your plans to sty with Toni.

I think you have made the right decision, close family can so help you get thorugh the awful times in our lives. This has to be one of the worst ever.

If l could l would like to take your arthur away from you for a while so you have more strength to support them all, but instead l will send you all my very best wishes and love

Toni xx
  • constable
    constable Member Posts: 2,115
    Options
    I think that you and your wife are amazing, and staying to be with Toni is a really good thing for them to have family.

I do hope that you have a good journey to Skeggy on friday, just take it easy. And you and your wife try to have a wind down there.

Go to the local doctors there, they will take you on as a temporary patient so you can get your meds.

My thoughts are with you all.

Karen xx
    Karen xx
  • tjt6768
    Options
    Hi again folks.. Not quite able to sleep just yet but will be trying I'm a minute.

Things here are just, well.. There isn't a way to express it. We are all trying our best to keep our spirits up as silly as that sounds, obviously more so when Teagan's sister Ffiani is around.
    The post mortem has not been done yet as she was only moved to Cardiff hospital today.. Most of the family are doing well to hold it all in, I wish we could be here for the funeral for support for Toni & the family of course but it isn't really feasible.
    Many many tears are yet to be shed by many many people.

We have decided that we are taking the scenic route for sure on friday morning to Skeggy.. Through Monmouth, Cheltenham,Leamington Spa, Melton Mowbray, Boston etc.
    Think those roads at about 6am should be fairly quiet & probably prettier than the motorways.

Well folks, the drowsy dragon has finally caught up with me enough to sleep.
    I am deeply grateful for all of your responses..

Tony
    e050.gifMe-Tony
    k040.gif
    Cleo - 1996 to 2011. RIP
  • valval
    Options
    hi tony your route sounds great take it easy and rest as much as you can. thinking of you all val
    val
  • lupin15
    lupin15 Member Posts: 2,182
    Options
    HI Tony
    Sorry i am so late but just trying to catch up on what has been happening on site.
    As everyone else has said i am so sorry to hear of your loss but my thoughts are with you and all your family. Hope you can feel my arms around you all giving you all a warm hug.
    Hope your trip is wonderful and you are not too worn out when you arrive to enjoy. Try to take it easy.
  • rugbygirl
    rugbygirl Member Posts: 691
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your sad loss. Thinking of you at this time. Please pass on my condolences to all of the family
    Jakib0644.gif
  • frogmorton
    Options
    Thanks for the update Tony

yes sadly many more tears to be shed yet...so so dreadful :sad: Still can't get my own head round it - for you it must be a living hell.

That route will be lovely to take on Friday morning - can l just sneak a thought in - you and Janet mustn't feel guilty to be going OR enjoying yourseves in Skeggy.

Lots of love

Toni xx